Wtf?

wtf?

Plastic surgery

Even I know it's his brother and I don't know shit about advertegg.

Got cut, then did a clean bulk back

look at the top of his heeeaaaddd

How can he throw an accurate pass with uneven eyes.

Obv cheating somehow

The left pic he's closer to 20 and in the right he's closer to 40.
Men don't age, they ripen, as is evident with Tom.

The real Tom Brady died and was replaced with another

just Like Paul McCartney, or Kane from, wrestling

>Paul McCartney
>Wrestler

whats confusing, hes clearly younger in the left pic, he just got trimmer and tan in the right, plus you can tell the hairline has receded, and hes a health and beauty fanatic so he aged well

he still had his college baby fat on in the left, bill whipped him into shape

and yes getting in shape does increase your facial aesthetics

>and hes a health and beauty fanatic
this. dude has been eating lean meat and veggies, using thousands of skin care products, and working out at 100% efficiency for the last 20 years. his wife is also literally a supermodel, so he has even more influence to always look good

different lenses used in the pictures, the other ones closer up, tan in the other one, smiling in the other ones which makes his face wider compared to tom bitting in his cheeks in the other pic + tan

/thread

i dont want any posts after this one since i summed everything up

/thread

cant unsee

yep, patsfags will deny it until hell freezes over but you can clearly see that his nose got tightened up. so it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to assume that he had his jaw done as well.

He never said he was a wrestler dumbfuck

Its literally just weight loss. If you fatties lost some weight you'd know.

no no no no

How come every Quarterback has one eye slightly closed?

Lies drinking alcohol bloats your face, you can still be thin with one.

i dont think you took into consideration the tilt of his head in the portrait. youre the victim of optical illusion, because your brain is incapable of basic observational skills that provide context to the picture. in short, youre retarded

ahh that good old fashioned bawwston insecurity. my day is now complete.

He's had liposuction in his cheeks and has hair implants. Nothing wrong with that.

>has less hair than before
>hair implants

Is this a shoop joke, or is the joke that one is more inflated than the other?

Its showing how Brady is Benjamin Button

literally just lost weight. also men generally improve with age unless they go full bald or something

I have god tier facial aesthetics but I'm 30 pounds overweight so it hides them

I'm down to 200 at least. Was 220 like 4 months ago

it's called losing weight. Try it sometime you disguting obese neckbeard, you smelly fatass, you greasy and sweaty sack of lipids. :)

his left eye looks lower in both of them. he actually has a lazy eye. now fuck off

Jason Genova on the left kek

clenbuterol

men don't improve with age, we just tend to look good for about ten years longer than women do because we don't ruin our skin with makeup.

>being such a beta you get surgery

Male sexual status is based off of more than sheer looks, oftentimes a more mature look evokes wisdom, power, or wealth

it's the whole provider thing

that's what ugly guys say.

No

Weight loss, tan and a haircut. Literally none of his features have changed.

And i hate the Pats and Brady

one of those pics is stretched horizontally, we need a forensics expert to make them the same size and superimpose them

his nose changed.

No, it really didnt, he's just flaring his nostrils a bit more in the first pic because he's smiling with his teeth showing.

either way his cheeks were obviously changed by surgery, because i've been fat before and lost a lot of weight and my cheeks never looked like that.

>my experience as a fat fuck applies uniformly to all 5 billion other people in the world

He had nice cheekbones under his fat, you didnt. Just fucking kill yourself faggot.

lol, getting mad are we? i thought you hated the pats? the lengths you bostonians will go, amazing. and for the record, i'm handsome as fuck so i doubt that is the case.

>all fat people have the same facial structure

He did drop weight, but like some other user said, different lenses.

look, this is him before he went to college and got fat. he obviously had something done to his cheeks.

Diet and a tan

I see the same cheeks m8

you're blind then, in the OP his cheeks are obviously more shallow. he's married to a supermodel, remember. he has to look good for the red carpet.

hi tom

He learned to suck in his cheeks for photos thanks to Giselle

I hate fat people so much
All they have to do is lose weight and suddenly everyone's like huiuur such an improvement such discipline

Fuck fat people

It's HGH jaw you fucking idiots

His brain is chameleon-like. He can review both sides of the field at once

>watch me while i transform into a jew

God job
We're all gonna make it

Do you still look the same as you did 20 years ago?

I'm black so yeah.

on what?

now you shave your head

I thought they changed prison uniform designs every so often

camera lens and possibly some minor surgery

pic related

After winning his first SB, Brady died in a car accident and was replaced by a police officer that looked just like him (but thinner). That's why he started to pull big numbers AFTER being carried to two more SBs.

Straya has literally forgotten how to shitpost.

>chantard has never taken a bad picture before

Leave the basement once in awhile, faggot

what did anything i said have to do with bawwston? im talking about the basic concept of portrait photography that people with their heads tilted appear at a glance to have uneven features. for example, any company using models for ads, magazines, etc. photoshop specifically eye and eyebrow placements and angles unless the photograph is 100% dead on

you deserve more credit

hi faggot. fuck you for being a jets fan

Mind blown

?

You know your body changes all different types of ways when you grow older right?

nah bro u eat right and lift you get dem nose aesthetics naturally, read the fucking sticky

Doesn't work. Thinner and different lens.

yeah. im turning 41 soon and max kellerman has noted that im going to look like a bum by then

>context
learn the concept
i made that to negate the notion that one of his eyes is lower than the others. i didnt imply in any way that he looks the same in both pictures, nor that they are identical in composition.

how does this happen

tom brady is significantly heavier in the right picture than he is is the left picture. you are objectively wrong, though yes, weight loss can lead to being less of a fat piece of shit

You're an idiot, he's smiling with his teeth again in that photo. Go to the mirror and smile with your teeth showing them smile with your lips pursed and bite down hard on your molars while sucking in your cheeks. There you have it, your publicity photo

Waste of trips. You keep losing baby fat in your face for years (literally decades) after you finish puberty

TOOT BRARB

Who wins the SupeequS this year? JL or NAN?

>tfw you made fun of a kid that looked like like this when you were younger
>tfw he could end up winning 4 super bowls and fucking an international super model

that point is irrelevant. user said weight loss was the cause, i retorted that he was heavier after than he was before, hence weight gain. im aware that people lose "baby fat" throughout their lives, but thats a random piece of information that has nothing to do with the previous subject matter. also, keep in mind that the Van Dyke style of goatee was popularized by the 17th century baroque painter, Anthony Van Dyck

browns or die

tom brady used to sell crack in the 5th grade.. he was never bullied

Kek

bro them cheekbones just babby fat

>mfw

i agree. whats your point tho

being fat is a mental health issue, so its more like being proud when the downs kid makes a hoop. its not that shooting a basketball is difficult, its that we know how hard it was for the downs kid

underrated post

Punished "Venom" Brady
A fallen quarterback outed by his league

HGH

>
are you fucking reading? his left eye looks lower in BOTH pictures, my brain isn't fucking retarded and can account for head tilts, you clearly didn't read what I said at all. its pretty damn clear one of his eyes looks lower than the other.

his eyes still look lower, dickhead.

You mean how he lost his baby fat, and got a tan you fucking idiot?

He's very rich. He has access to therapies that most people can only imagine. There's one in Germany being developed that restores your collagen regeneration.

Hell I look BETTER than I did ten years ago and I'm white. I looked like a soft-ass baby back bitch when I was a teenager. Now I look like I was carved out of an oak tree.

>lost tons of fat
>tan
>haircut

???

hahahahahhah

Someone should tell Tom that tanning can lead to skin cancer

Different lens on camera