I always support the underdog

>i always support the underdog

Once >my team is out of contention I always support the team whos win would cause the most butthurt desu

>supporting anybody but your team

>i don't
so cynical and cool

>being shit means you deserve good results

I'm guessing you have confidence issues? You can't commit to any one team because if they were to lose you would be scared of the banter your friends could hurl at you? So you choose the underdog, if they lose you can shrug your shoulders and say it wasn't meant to be, if they win you can gloat and say you knew all along.

You are a pathetic piece of shit OP, your father didn't beat you enough. Man up, pick a team, own it.

meant for

t. Adam Wogowolos

Leave Turd Patel alone he has enough problems, like indoor plumbing and washing in cow piss

I pick the team I hate less, usually that's hard because I hate all of them

Maybe you should just watch chinese cartoons and leave the sports to normal people?

But my team is crap

>dont care about whoevers playing
>root for the team everyone else is against

>yeah dude I support Real Madrid F(ran)C(hise) because they're really good, I hate people who support the underdog, fucking losers, I'm a winner and I support the winning teams

When when did Wojak become so violent?

My list goes
>root for my team
>root against my teams rival
>root for an underdog
>root for team that will cause most butthurt

>your

Don't you have a board meeting to go to?

>i'm so insecure that I deliberately support shit teams

>rooting for the massive, popular, money team exclusively because that will trigger people

I just root for whoever people hate the most

Chelski
City
Juventus
Occasional Real Madrid

Also in Chelski's case they don't deserve half the shit they get so that just makes me like them more, take your anti football and shove it up your ass

>i only support teams that win
bandwagon scum

i support my local team

>I always support

I'm sorry, why do they call it spectator sport again?