Are american sports dying?

are american sports dying?

That game was closed to the public because of riots

Baseball is not a sport, it's golf-tier.

Handegg is an okay sport but the entire format is shit, it's more fun to watch the 11 minutes of action condensed games on youtube than the 2 hours of commercials and 1 hour of replays and stats on tv.

Basketball is also ok-tier but unlike handegg it actually has fans abroad so it probably won't die. Handegg will die, though.

>Handegg will die

Go check out the high school fields in Texas and try again.

Fucking guy you're clueless, not even meme tier.

dont you have a phone call to answer?

Handegg is dying among wealthy suburban whites. It is almost entirely black now in top levels of high school, college, and the NFL, and it is going to become even more so in the future. Sure, you'll still have your high school teams from Texas, but other areas of the country are having difficulty fielding teams.

Whites from the suburbs are leaving handegg in droves. Lacrosse is getting a lot more attention nationally in the youth and high school levels, and areas like New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina are already hotspots.

Handegg won't die, but it will become just as black as apehoop across all levels of play.

If great it's you again. Can you just give it up, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

first time i'm talking about this subject mate don't know who you mean.

wrong flag

I'm talking revenue-wise. There are tons of sports in the US which are played a lot but not big, like soccer.

Soccer won't make that big here
It's still a sport only foreigners and cucks take seriously
Unless that league here takes off it's not American enough

yeah i know, it will become side-sport-tier or something.

Aside from opening day and bobblehead night that's literally what ever baseball game looks like now though

>only foreigners and cucks take seriously

2bh now that you say it i noticed this myself aswell, even though soccer is my favorite sport, American soccer fans are cancerous and almost all far-left hipsters. They ruin all forums with their dumb politics.

yeah, riots over how boring baseball is

That's what having 81 home games a season does to the fanbase of even decent teams.

Tampa Bay games you can quite literally have a roll call of fans in the stands.

That's just people from Seattle. They're all insufferable.

never been to a baseball game, have ya?

Almost all divegrass fans are that way

American divegrass fans maybe.
There are tons of clubs with right-wing identities.

I've been to several different matches so far. This is what I can report from first-hand experience:

>MLS fans are absolute hipster faggots across the board.
>Halal Madrid packs the stadium with >CHI to the point where you're a complete minority if you habla ingles.
>Liverpoo is incredibly popular but their fans try too hard to replicate the atmosphere of Anfield.
>If you're not Liverpoo, Arse, Barcelona, Manure, or Halal, no one gives a shit. Even Buyern had very little support when I saw them over the summer.

You're all more left-wing than us over here
At least in our definition

That's still waaaay too many cucks but there aren't enough to make it a big sport

Do you have literal racist clubs like Lazio and Zenit?

Why is the average attendance for a game around 30,000 people then?