What team should I support in the NFL and why?

What team should I support in the NFL and why?

Oakland Raiders since they're the only team that doesn't have a homosexual name.

Vikings fan here, bandwagon applications are no longer accepted. Patriots and seahawks are always accepting new members.

buccaneers

Bengals. We r the best!

Proximity I'm close to the Bills and the Lions but those teams are from what I understand always terrible and I already have the leafs so I want to pick a winner, but I don't want to be labeled a bandwagoner so like a darkhorse pick. Thinking the Giants or the Eagles.

Browns. They have a dog as a mascot, and you like dogs.

pick the gnats then, picking the eagles right now would be bandwagoning since they are dominating so far.

Cardinals
I've been a lifelong cardinals fan for two days now. It's great

Panthers! They are actually good

Alright, go giants! How many touchdowns is Eli going to throw this weekend?

I'll assume you're a laffs fan in which case the Cowboys are your team.

I don't care for Romo and Jason Garrett fire those two and I would consider it.

they're playing on monday and they're going to get booty blasted, so lube up.

This post.

Seahawks fans were extinct before Wilson got there, now them fuckers are everywhere, same with Bean Town.

Pick a good middle of the road team with a competent coach and watch them grow every week.

The Burgers of Cinnicinatti

Cheer for Cred Forums's team

Who are the Chelsea of NFL?

Pick the bills

Search "bills fans tailgate" on YouTube

NFL has a hard salary cap, so nobody really. If I were forced to give an answer, id think of teams that were historically decent before a new regime came in to install repeat success over the past 10-15 years.

probably the patriots, cardinals, Seahawks?

You can only throw so much money at an NFL team to make them better. Teams are always on the rise and fall.

Except the Patriots.Then your coach is a wizard from the 5th dimension.

>Chelsea FC
>blue lion

>Detroit Lions
>blue lion

>Panthers
>black an blue murdercat

Pick one.

First off, you should watch College over mercenary ball but...

The Raiders. There is a good chance they'll move to Las Vegas. Since you already have to travel for games that's the cheapest nice city to fly to and stay in. You could plan to see one "home" game a year, and make a week of it. They also have the best colors and uniforms which makes for a clean look if you're going to invest in Raiders gear.

This user is correct

Definitely the Raiders.
I've been a lifelong for 14 years now

Dolphins if you enjoy drinking and rollercoaster rides of emotional turmoil.

Any NFCE team except for the eagles. All are great franchises with multiple Super Bowl wins with the most media and probably the most entertaining division to watch since any team can win the division. If you don't want to be called a bandwagoner exclude the cowboys as well but those 3 teams look to be on the rise. Main reason why not the eagles other than them never winning anything is that their fans overall are universally hated and don't allow success in their city

Toronto Argonauts.

Go Bills.

He said NFL, friendo

The redskins.

They Piss SJWs off, their QB is pure Aryan, they play in the toughest division, they are a complete meme team, they swim in drama, and they are decent but it won't look as if you are bandwagon.

Pic related

>toughest division

He'd certainly think so since his team is the only one not on an upswing right now.

>toughest division

>don't care for Romo
Fuck off leaf. As shit the cowgirls are, Romo is one of the most likeable players in the NFL.

While the NFCE is full of mediocre teams statistically, it's a very competitive division (I'd say AFCN is the only one moreso).

Toronto must root for the Bills. Anything else and you are bandwaggoning scum. Thank you.

Only except he has the bones of a nursing home grandma
>your new franchise qb

>shih-tsu posting Canadian
Figures.

>he's too insecure in his masculinity to post shih tzus

>toughest division

I'm not too sure about that, attendance might have been low but the old people always have been fans. I mean the Sox didn't win for fucking 86 years and there were die-hard fans, only difference is that Fenway is in Boston.

Im from Las Vegas who do I pick. There are a million california teams.

is this fucking bait???
or are u a faggot contrarian?
cant think for himself, so he just does the opposite.

Literally anybody except the Patriots or Steelers

>muh dak tho