/ffg/ - Fantasy Football general

Post league format before asking for advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmOY7MfEYNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1ppr
swap djax for diggs?

Djax is playing the Browns. Go with Djax

i mean stefon diggs @ home? Also, I can't really trust djax health

Should i trade julio for leveon bell ?

Regular scoring league nothing special

Travis Benjamin vs New orleans
Or
Jeremy hill vs Miami

It's kind of close but Djax has more scoring potential.

format?

It's a flex play btw

Jeremy hill for standard.

About to do it but just need a little more consensus on Crabtree for Jamaal Charles

>The city of my runningbacks

Is there anyone on waivers worth picking up? Ten team standard.

Brandon Marshall vs top ranked Seattle after 3 rec 27 yards on Sunday

OR

Jeremy Maclin at Pit
Will Fuller vs TEN

1.0 ppr

That's basically it, I was just wondering if Dez/Ingram for Brown/Charles would be considered low-balling if the man has 1 top 40 RB, and 3 top 5 WRs. If it's unreasonable, I'll go back to the drawing board.

That's a pretty big trade but I think Bell is about to go off.

Someone probably just drop D-Will too so make sure to handcuff him if you do go with it.

Washington/Howard/Dixon/Darkwa/McCluster

It's all a crapshoot, but Howard is likely the most productive pickup right now. Washington goes into the clusterfuck of the Detroit backfield, and Dixon prbly won't be worth starting for another few weeks. Darkwa needs Jennings to stay out for touches, and he might already be back this week while McCluster is a dice roll of "we signed this fucker yesterday, SUIT IT UP LETS GO"

12 man standard. 2-1

What's the deal with Rivers? Was Sunday an aberration? Because indys d is highschool level.

Will he lay another egg against New Orleans? Thanks bros

Quick,

post upsets

Maclin

Sterling Shepherd or Stefon Diggs this week?

will you start Terrelle Pryor with the comeback of Josh Gordon?

My others WR are: De Andre Hopkins, Sterling Shepard, Jamison Crowder, Tajae Sharpe

Sterling Shepard vs Vikings Defense

So start Stefon Diggs

It will take Gordon a few weeks to get his reps up. You can have Pryor going until then if you can't find anyone else on waivers.

thanks mate, I will do this. Sterling Shepard vs Minnesota defense it will be hard.

I think I will start Hopkins, Terrelle Pryor and Jamison Crowder

Any recommendations on who I should switch around? I already have someone lined up to switch out with Crosby

12man, 3 wr, ppr retardedness
but had a good week desu

>nobody in my league is biting on Deangelo Williams

>Williams
>week 4
come on, nobody's THAT retarded

He has value as a handcuff to the Bell owner in my league but he's not having it.

I got burned last year by dropping d-will when Bell came back.

Between the two of them starting they put up the best numbers in the league.

Bell (KC) or Ingram (@SD)
pls help me, I can't deciiiide

I'm just holding off for a few weeks and waiting for the owner to drop Williams, so I can claim him.
If they don't after 3 or 4 weeks then I'll try trade for him cheap

He doesn't have any more value for the Bell owner than he does for you. He really isn't even worth trading unless someone overpays for him.

Format?

Ingram if PPR

the ol' Standard

Bell

Ty williams vs Saints or
Maclin @ Pit

Standard scoring.

0.5 PPR, Pick 2:

Mike Wallace
Isiah Crowell
DeSean Jackson

I cannot put into words my hatred and distrust of Crowell. You're banking on garbage time meaningless production for him, if there's anything important happening he'll be too busy fucking up to put up points.

TY

So Cobb is a bust, whats the best I can hope to get out of him trade wise?

who /0td's/ this week here?

Should I drop Jason Witten for Kyle Rudolph? Non ppr. My other te is Travis kelce

>tfw tricked into playing Houston Defense last week

Same. At least C. Michael and M. Jones saved me.

>played Arizona D over NE

My opponent did this and thier other d was Minnesota

Don't think this will happen for you, but last year I traded Cobb for Todd Gurley and Dion Lewis. That trade single-handedly got me into the playoffs.

My advice, look to your league's retard and try and trade rape him. Every league has it's own retard. What, your league doesn't have a retard? Unfortunately, you just might be the league retard then.

It's actually the case that no one is a retard in this league. We play for money - 12 man $300 each - so everyone takes it pretty seriously. I'm 3-0 so far, but I won't pretend like it isn't mostly luck

I think I'll look for a low-mid end trade to bundle him in that doesn't impact much for either player

>tfw houston defense AND Novak
>4 down territory after the first quarter, 0 TD's 0 FG attempts
>opponent is a full retard with 3 previously injured players
>chiefs DST
life is suffering

Wallace
Crowell (No long term trust, though.)
Maclin
Ingram
Maclin

Scoring is in the pic. 10-team league. I Have :
-Manning
-Bortles

In Free Agency:
-Prescott
-Wentz
-Tannehill
-Dalton

My Questions:
>do i keep manning and/or bortles?
>do i pick up any of the mentioned free agents?

8 man 1/2 ppr my receivers are kinda shit in comparison to the rest of the teams and not sure who to start:
T.Y
Kelvin Benjamin
John Brown
Eric Decker
Alshon Jeffery

Also do you think Gronk is gonna do something this week or should I just find another TE for now

Find a new TE.
T.Y.>Kelvin>Alshon>John=Decker

Thinking about dropping Tamme for Rudolph. Good or bad idea?

Can't decide on my flex. Help please.

>Hilton vs Jags
>Charles Sims vs Broncos
>Jeremy Hill vs Dolphins

Forgot to mention standard scoring

For both questions, it really depends on what your team/bench looks like. For a 10 man league that doesn't seem great. Post a screenshot and I'll give my 2 cents

>benched Emanuel sanders

>played Kelvin Benjamin

Fucking way she goes

here ya go

10 team 0.5 ppr, pending waiver claims on top.

This last week was fucked. Any other suggestions?

I have a strong feeling that Hill will be a good choice this week. I don't think that he will put up quite the same week but he's going up against a beatable Dolphins team. They give up a lot of rushing yards, #2 allowed actually.

Honestly they are going to be about the same. I like Tamme a little bit more because the Falcons have a better offense HOWEVER they have more mouths to feed than the Vikes. That said, the Vikings have an elite defense so they might not need to throw it as often, ergo Rudolph would see less usage. Disclaimer I am going with Rudolph in my leagues.

Of those I'm going with Benjamin and Decker. The former is the #1 on a team with a good offense and the latter has a level of consistency with a decently high ceiling especially if Marshall is hobbled. I don't trust Brown yet but he is showing upside especially with Michael Floyd hurt. Jeffery might have a higher ceiling than Decker but a lower floor.

Keep Gronk but stream a TE like Rudolph, Fleener, Ebron, or Tamme.

I'd go with bortles or Tannehill

I'd also consider looking for FA improvements over Julius Thomas and Tajae

I'm dropping Tajae for Pryor (1st in waiver order.), and I guess I'll keep Bortles. Thanks.

I also have Sharpe and was going to drop him for Pryor too. But I'm worried about Gordon. You're not?

Benched Fleener for Tamme, Ware for Fuller

Lost by 2

JUST

Nope. Gordon, if anything, should open up the field. Otherwise I don't think Gordon will be very effective. Might steal a few red-zone targets.

Alright makes sense. I'm thinking of dropping Sharpe for either Pryor or Tyrrell Williams. Standard scoring. Who's the better option?

8-team, Half-PPR
I want to trade Coleman for Alshon Jeffery

I Have:
>RB: Lamar Miller, McCoy, Ingram, Melvin Gordon, Christine Michael, and, of course, Tevin Coleman.
>WR: Allen Robinson, Stefon Diggs, Tyrell Williams, Golden Tate, Sammy Watkins (IR).

Pryor, his ceiling in week 4 is much higher.
In the long run, Tyrell might have a little more upside, but he hasn't impressed me so far.

answer this?

>drafted Foster and Rawls
>drafted Brady and Gordon
>dropped Minnesota the first week
>traded Isaiah Crowell the first week
>had to drop Derrick Henry because Marshall was supposed to be out

2-1 though. anyone else making all the wrong moves and winning anyways?

16 team standard

I'm 3-0 and pretty stacked. I wan't to unload Blount and Pryor as I feel they are as high as they will ever be. What players should I target?

Yes go for it. You have plenty of RBs but WRs are weak.

Maybe Lacy for Blount?
Not sure what you can get for Pryor, though.

Would it be crazy to offer both for a good player who has started slow, like Lacy or Amari Cooper?

I try not to be reactionary with dropping/adding players so I've given my defense 3 weeks. Gonna drop the bengals. Only the Bills and Ravens are appealing. Which is the better pick up?

I'm thinking about dropping the rams defense. Bills and ravens are available in my league too but also the Eagles who I'm leaning towards. I like defenses who don't get scored on. Do I drop rams for eagles?

>My week 5 when Brady and Gordon come online

Is Tyrell Prior really viable in a 12 team standard?

Here's my team. Looking to add Wentz or Prior. Really really dislike Floyd, but I'm having a hard time assessing his value.

Brandin Cooks fucked me. Had a 22 point cushion and this guy had Devonta Freeman and I couldn't win

What's the fantasy etiquette for handling someone you've traded with having second thoughts after the trade goes through?

they're being a faggot but you would look autistic if you didn't reset it

If it goes through fuck them.

I can't fucking stand when salty jealous faggots veto trades though. Fuck off. If both sides agree let it happen. Remove veto. The people vetoing are just jealous they're not getting the player you are or that they aren't fucking someone up the ass in a trade

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
You'd look autistic if you asked someone to reverse the trade, not if you refused to reverse it.
Anybody who actually wants to win would tell you to go fuck yourself afterwards.

>not streaming defenses
If you don't have the Broncos or the Vikings there's literally no reason to keep your D/ST every week.

Should I drop Lockett to try and get Jordan Howard?

Non PPR league, 12 people

0.5 PPR 10 man league

Trade away:
TY Hilton
Duke Johnson

Trade for:
Travis Kelce
Jarvis Landry

What do you guys think?

>tfw I played Houston defense and the opponent had LeGarrette Blount

So I can keep a good defense and not risk paying waivers. I drop a good defense for a mediocre defense because they have a good match-up that week then someone picks up the good defense well I'm shit out of luck. Just lost a good defense.

pls respond

10 team standard

Recieved a trade offer

Send Eric Decker
Send LeGarrette Blount
Receive Allen Hurns
Receive DeAngelo Williams
Receive Kenny Stills

I have LeVeon Bell but would like insurance for him. Also have Enunwa and Josh Gordon stashed. I can care less about Hurns and Stills but value WIlliams. Blount may or may not have a career year tho. TB12 returns in a week. WOuld you make this deal

Yes, 100%

I wouldn't. Seems fairish especially if you need a TE, but I don't want to be trading Hilton away.

No problem with the guys you're sending, but you should be able to get much more.

What about just for Hilton?

I have Julio, Demaryius and Josh Gordon

10 team standard
Sending Latavius Murray and Jarvis Landry for Shady Mccoy. I just really don't trust Latavius ROS and figured now would be my last chance to get something for him. I'm very deep at WR so losing Landry isn't so bad. Is Shady enough compensation or should I ask for more? I suck at trades cause I always overvalue my guys

I think you should get more than that

kek

Guy doesn't have anybody I want other than WIlliams and maybe muscle hamster. He needs wr help tho

If you think it works for you go for it. Not all trades need to be exactly equal in value.

Sounds great in theory, but somehow for the last three weeks the D/ST I streamed has netted me 0, 0, and 0 points respectively. All supposed decent matchups.

Who else here 0-3? How do I fix this shit?

10 team standard points.

Ok Lads, one of the guys in my league is drunk and Im talking to him about this.

His Olsen, Antonio and Dwayne Washington for my Nuke, Dwayne Allen and Demarco

1- its definitely good for me isnt it?

2- can ye think of any words I can use to sooth his thoughts? Hes massively short on RB (Crowell and Gore are his starters)

I have TY Hilton, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, Will Fuller, Tyrell Williams, DeShaun Jackson, Jay Ijayi (who Im dropping for da burrs RB) and a crocked Peterson.

Pls help as Ive a short window here

colts defense against jags a good choice?

My only other options are bengals or dolphins (who are playing each other), or patriots vs bills (who just dropped 33 on arizona)

You win this trade so fucking hard. Jump on that shit.

brown > hopkins
olsen >>>>>>>>>> allen

the rbs are inconsequential.

fuckers gone offline, probably lost him now. fucking alcoholic doctor

don't you just say "doctor" in Ireland though?

He wins, but not nearly as hard as you think. Demarco is looking like he'll be back to being a top 10 RB this year

got first waiver pick, gonna pick up jordan howard just to plop him on the bench
get fukt world

Should I add Jordan Howard for some RB help or wait for someone better to come along? Got #1 waiver priority right now so I can save it if I want. Standard scoring.

Standard scoring league

I've got too many WRs and a guy is desperate for them. Who would you miss least - TY Hilton, Marvin Jones, or Dez Bryant?

dez
for a few years now he's proven he's not worth it, plus dak doesn't know what tds are

This far dez proven to be the lack luster

0.5 PPR, should I trade my Gronk, Marvin Jones and Gio Bernard for Antonio Brown and DeMarco Murray?

Hell no you're getting crucified on that.

12 Team PPR

My: Marvin Jones and Tevin Coleman

FOR

His: David Johnson

Should I do it Cred Forums?

Really? I'm the one trying to sell him on this trade

Has anyone ever started a league in the middle of the season? About to start a 10man standard league to tonight just to get my fantasy fix.

It's my first year doing it and I love it, one league isn't enough for me

Someone dropped Snead in a desperation move yesterday, is he worth burning the #1 Waiver on?

Other options would be Pryor or Siemian (2QB league), or just holding.

that sounds like a lot of fun. You can draft Bell, Charles and Gronk knowing they'll be worth 1st round picks

Pryor's value is going to drop when Gordon comes back, and Siemian won't keep this pace up all season, I think Snead is the safest bet.

Who 3-0 here?
Also I played Houston D and got burned while I had Bufallo D on bench

Who is the best quarterback to pick up for this week until i get Brady back?
Prescott,Siemian, Flacco, Tyrod Taylor, Cousins.

cousins

yes?

Tyrell Williams or Crabtree in flex for standard league this week

Trade away J. Reed for Forte? I'm hurting on RBs and have TE depth.

>mfw I drafted Terrelle Pryor in the 15th round

If the Browns keep using him for meme plays he might just be worth a Flex start this week.

Who here /winningforallthewrongreasons/?
I had Snead, Coleman and Tamme while being behind 20 points. Rapeburger was in my lineup too.

prob the last good week for pryor before the thug comes back

Not posting matchups, GET OUT
Yes, Reed will injured before too long and the only game changer at TE is Gronk

Any advice guys?

I'm trading out enunwa for Marvin Jones, and I'm thikning about dumping pitta for rudolph....

0.5 PPR - I'm thinking long term with RBs and took a big hit and lost both Foster and Woodhead.

I want to pick up Ken Dixon, who might turn into the lead back for the Ravens when he comes back. Should I drop Dexter McCluster or Matt Asiata?

I already have McKinnon on my team.

I really want to see what mccuckster can do in SD so I would drop Asiata. McKinnon will do you fine.

Trading out, as in...picking up Marvin off waivers?? I'd keep Pitta this week for the matchup against OAK

Pick 1
Michael Thomas
Gio Bernard
Mike Wallace

semi ppr; 100 yards bonus

I'd say Wallace has the most favorable matchup because they're playing the Saints.

someone offered me Nuke & R. Jennings for M. Gordon & Hurns. Should I accept? 16 Team Standard

No

Only if your retarded

Standard scoring.

Coby Fleener or Dennis Pitta for TE?

My current kicker is on a bye, so I'll be dropping him for Hopkins or Novak in that priority order.

I feel like I need a solid 4th RB considering the rate current RBs are getting injured. My current RB roster is... Bell, Forte, Crowell, and Yeldon (lol). Thing is, there's not many options out there in FA...only ones I'd consider are...

Kenyan Drake
Jordan Howard
Darkwa

Any worth dropping Yeldon over?

As for my WR depth...I have Sharpe and Cruz that I may drop off. Here are some options in FA.

J. Crowder
Tavon Austin
Beasely

I feel like Sharpe for Crowder is a good one. How about Sharpe for Beasely or Austin if I can't get Crowder? Is Cruz worth dropping for any of those options?

Fleener.

Yeldon has more value in standard.

Crowder would be fine. Cruz can be dropped in standard

They're playing Oakland but same concept.

I get their shit defenses mixed up a lot

Would you rather have Eli, Tyrod, or a big pile of waiver streaming shit for the rest of the year?

12 Team Standard Scoring
Just had a trade sent to me:
I give away Cooks and Crowell for Lamar Miller and Steve Smith Sr. in return

Eli

Eli. Unless you want to give Siemian a shot since denver's schedule is pretty easy for the next few weeks.

Yes

should i drop zach ertz for zach miller? will i regret this down the road? i have no TE, been starting dwayne allen but with no effect.

My other WRs are K. Benjamin, J. Matthews, Cobb, and Parker

any TE in waivers?

>Have Eli and Ryan as my two QBs
>See Ryan's schedule is becoming incredibly difficult
>Trade him for FitzPatrick in prep for Eli's week 8 bye when Fitz faces the Browns
I know on paper he got the better end of that trade, but fuck it.

I did have someone offer me Carr for Ryan though...Hopefully I won't regret that decision

Let's see if any retards in my league are stupid enough to accept these trades.

Tyrell for Crabtree
Pitta for Ebron

Doubt it but it's fun to think about.

>rodgers bye week
>drafting semen slurper
can't believe I'm actually putting my faith in broncos passing game

Ryan is facing the Packers in Week 8 which is why I wanted to drop him.

M-Maybe I should have held onto him.

Standard scoring league
QB:
Luck, Fitztragic
RB:
Blount, CJ Anderson, Tevin Coleman
WR:
Snead, Michael Thomas, Cobb, Moncrief, Amendola.
TE:
Gronk, Jesse James, Doyle
K: Tucker
D/ST: Houston
Sitting at 2-1 thanks to coleman heroics on monday.

Obviously Im weak at wr and Blount will be spotty once Brady is back. Advice?

I don't get your league. Are these all your starters? What's your format? Why do you have three TEs

Not all starters just the whole team.
1 qb 2 wr 2 rb 1 te 1 wr/te/rb flex

I have 3 tes because gronk looks useless until bradys return I like Jesse james but doyle seems to be putting up better numbers.

Thinking about dropping sharpe. Even though he seems to be the WR1 on the titans he doesn't produce a lot. Who should I add for him Pryor or Tyrrell Williams? Or neither and keep sharpe?

Drop one of the TEs or Cobb for RB depth. You don't need that many WR/TE in standard.

Anderson and Coleman are good when you can't lean on Blount, but you are asking for trouble only rolling 3 RB. Coleman is more of a PPR guy when they aren't playing the saints

Someone dropped the Eagles defense. They're on bye this week so obviously I won't pick them up now but next week should I drop the rams for the Eagles? I'm not playing waivers every week for defenses so I'm sticking with 1 defense unless they're shit.

Williams is gonna be boom or bust depending on TDs. Pryor will loose snaps to Gordon.

Keep sharpe, but if you really want to move on go with williams.

Is Crowder or Beasely available? If so, drop Sharpe for one of them. If not, drop Sharpe for Williams.

>drop Tamme
>add Rudolph

My TE was a bust so I recently added Tamme but I'm feeling Rudolph too.

Tell me I'm brilliant.

Ty Hilton, Charles sims, or Jeremy Hill. Who should be my flex this week? Standard scoring

ESPN Standard. I have the top waiver pick.

Rudolph or Pryor? Both are available. I have plenty of serviceable WRs.

In another league I have the same exact dilemma, but Vikes D is also available (i have the chiefs)

10 team standard

Send Aaron Rodgers
Send LeSean McCoy
Send Emmanuel Sanders
Receive Drew Brees
Receive Antonio Brown
Receive Dez Bryant

wat do

other rb's are blount, freeman and coleman, gore and booker in denver

should i do it?

He goes to my gym

do you go to back of queue? if you have a decent TE, i wouldn't burn on either. But def rudolph over a guy in a shitty offense that might have a top 10 WR in the pecking order above him starting week 5.

probably. mccoy to dez is probably a big downgrade, but you look to be getting a big upgrade everywhere else. the secondaries in the NFC south are all pretty bad this year, so brees is gonna keep making it happen

also stashed gordon too

who wins, left or right? standard scoring

10 man ppr. give me advice on my lineup

Im feeling good with this setup for now but im playing the #1 team in the league (should be me, desu but played the top scorer first 2 weeks) and I cant mess up my lineup. Cant leave 100 points on the bench this week

also gonna add either Darren Sproles or Jordan Howard and drop Forsett. any other depth RBs I should be looking at?

Only go to back if use the pick. Otherwise other people can pick. In that league I have Gronk. My team is pretty shit.

In the other i have the 3rd spot and it resets every week so i might as well use it.

WHY DIDN"T ANYONE WARN ME PRYOR WAS GONNA GO OFF REEEEEEEE

He's going to kill me this week and I never saw it coming.

Where do you guys get your fantasy updates? FantasyPros?

I wanna win or get close just to piss of my friends.

What should my roster look like?

What's Ware's value going forward? Should I hold on to him hoping that Jamaal gets BTFO or dump him for Howard

>odell
>lamar
>ingram
>jeffery

>10 man league
Why?

Hold. Charles might not even come back this week yet. I am not sold on Howard because the Bears are really bad.

rotoworld

any underrated RBs that probably aren't being utilized?
standard scoring
RB situation is bad

Darkwa

I have a mess at QB with nothing on the wire, how is this trade?

DeMarco and T. Benjamin
for
Eli and Diggs

traded away rodgers and some bench players at beginning of the year to a packers fan in our league that gave up way too much to get him. basically rebuilt my team

if youre gonna trade for a QB, Eli is a bad choice. Try to go after someone like Stafford, Carr, Andy Dalton, or if youre desperate surely Carson Wentz or Mariota are on the wire

I wouldn't.

someone just offered me Jamaal Charles and Emmanuel Sanders for Marvin Jones and Jeremy Hill.

what do you guys think?

Sounds like you did well, but who else did you trade?

IIRC I gave away sanders, rodgers, chris ivory and jonathan stewart for Alshon, Lamar Miller, Stafford and floyd. Blockbuster shit

format

I've tried for most of those you mentioned and for whatever reason people want a kings ransom for their fucking backup QB. I have Flacco now and Wentz is available but it's a 5 man bench so I have nobody that I'd drop to stash him on his bye.

10 man league ppr

rbs right now are ingram, miller, hill, sproles, derrick henry
wrs are OBJ, kelvin benjamin, alshon jeffery, travis benjamin, marvin jones, m floyd

standard 12 team

was offered my LBell and Jordan Matthews for his Lamar Miller and Allen Robinson

my other RBs are Elliot and CJA
other WRs are Evans, Fuller, Tyrell Williams, and Enunwa

good trade. maybe try to give him CJA for robinson straight up

Is it worth dropping Dwayne Allen for Kyle Rudolph? 12 team standard

Yes. No Colts TE is ever worth the roster spot. Ever

Fuck you Coby Fleener

it's my understanding that LBell > Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews = Allen Robinson so I'd personally decline, unless you have a feeling that Bell is going to be shit against all odds

To be fair,if it weren't for that one fumble, he'd done alright. He's gonna shit all over New Orleans.

>and Jordan Matthews = Allen Robinson

If I have leveon and Antonio, how much should I overpay to get rapistburger for the lols? 10 PPR

Well, as it stands this season. Jaguars O has taken a step back and the Eagles suddenly have a pocket passer with a gun.

Do you have The Outlaw at TE?

Just Kelce

dump asiata but i might pick up jordan howard instead of dixon

10man 0.5ppr. Should i pick up Christine Michael Howard? Or even T. Pryor? I kind of need both rb and we for next weeks bye and maybe even this week.

PPR format. Won all three games so far, but I can't handle choosing to pick Freeman and/or Coleman every week. If I had to trade one, which one? Or should I trade both and what would be a good haul for me?

I have both Arizona D/ST and Patriots D/ST AMA

>12 Man, PPR

Who should I prioritize on the waiver Kyle Rudolph or Bilal Powell? I'm last on waiver priority, so there's a good chance I don't get one of them. Who would you rather pick up?

My current TEs are Eric Ebron and Jesse James (dropping James)

My current RBs are DeMarco Murray, Devonta Freeman, James White, and Jay Ajayi (dropping Ajayi).

Mike Wallace or Jeremy Maclin this week? Maclin gets way more targets but Wallace has big play potential.

Trade Freeman. Out of three games, he's had one really good one and two stinkers. Coleman has been more consistent in producing points.

Kyle Rudolph for sure. Starting TE for a QB that checks down many times.

If I wanted to keep tabs on how an injured player is recovering, lets say Dion Lewis of the Patriots, are there any sources/resources other than the standard reports that fantasy sites produce. Or am I going to just have to pick him up real early and hope for the best?

>12-team standard

What should I do with Rivers?
Anyone worth trading away?
Any position worth trading for?

12 team money league here, standard rules.

LEFT OR RIGHT?

>What should I do with Rivers?
uh, keep him? hes been solid this year what else would you do with him lmao. not gonna find anyone better on waivers. if anything get a better TE

posting the scoring would probably help

L

Should i put Sanders on my flex instead of Blount or put Blount as my rb2 instead of Hyde and just put Sanders my flex?

>10 team standard

ha

What would you guys do? only thing to pick up really is T. Pryor, J. Howard and C. Michael?

>2nd lowest point total
>still 3-0
Who /barelyscrapingby/ here?

>2nd highest point total
>most points scored against me
>1-2
feels bad man

10man 0,5ppr

Drop Aiken first, pick up CMike first

Trade Williams to the Bell owner for a WR2 or RB2, unless you want to hold for that sweet lottery ticket

Drop Kaepernick and pick up Howard.

My order of those claims would be CMike>Howard>Pryor

Actually, drop Kaep first, lel

Ye i also did that. But thanks homie! Just picked up Kaep for the lulz

12 team standard, we're in trouble lads. Any advice here?

Given that Brady isn't back yet I like Blount over Hyde especially with their respective matchups this week. That said I like Sanders as well. He's not going to up up the same numbers as this week each week but he has a solid floor.

It's close but I think left wins by a small margin.

Holy shit pick up C Mike if you haven't already. I trust the Seahawks offense more than the Browns'.

Yes. I'm trying to do that in one of my leagues too.

I don't like it desu, while I'm not the biggest fan of Hill I really would avoid Charles. He's made of glass.

Too early to pick up Dion Lewis? Would be dropping Justin Forsett to get him.

14 team PPR

>
Thanks for the advice! Hoping Sanders has another good game

10-Man, Standard
Who comes out on top? (left is me)
>Bench: Ty williams, Charles sims, Enunwa, Riddick, Prescott

Cooper and the Raiders @ Baltimore, or Sanders @ TB? Starting OBJ and Evans, just need to set flex. 12 man PPR.

Yes definitely, he'll be out at least for the next two weeks. Sit on it until he gets back and we see how many snaps he's getting. Plus Blount had a pretty good game last week,

Bench Anderson, play Simms. Pray Jamaal gets his knee blown out again.

Why would you bench Anderson and play Simms? Assuming you're not trolling. The matchup is great for CJ and terrible for Simms implying that the better team (the Broncos) beats up on the team with the awful defense (the Bucs). Simms might get some attention in the passing game but he's up against a top 3 defense.

Charles' knee probably will explode again though. Over/under on week 10? I'm taking the over.

The general consensus is that the Patriots' offense will look much different when Brady gets back, meaning Blount might take a back seat to pass catching RBs ala last year. How that will shake out no one knows. Also, Lewis is out until at least week 7 I think, could be (and probably will be) longer. He's worth a flier especially in deeper leagues if you are holding on to players like Zach Zenner, but there are never any guarantees with Pats RBs

Flacco, Tannehill or Cousins? I also have Winston but don't really want to play him vs Denver

I really like Flacco this week senpai. Going up against the suprisingly bad Raiders defense.

I have him on roster right now but I'm a little nervous because he hasn't delivered the last 2 weeks against two bad defenses

Any of theese worth picking up?
I only have Ivory, D. Williams and Miller as RB after 2 injuries? or should i just let it slide and wait for next week? I'm playing 10man 0,5ppr

My cousin is out of town and this happened

>Free Agent Trevor Siemian would have single-handedly defeated Team 4 this week (36.98 to 29.66).
kek

Woodhead definitely.

Should he play instead of Ivory?

blaaaaa.....
gr8 b8 m8

>Andy Dalton in prime time
>Drew Brees away game

what the fuck do i do lads?

In all seriousness, Vereen.

4 all realness, bad b8 m8

darren sproles. matthews got hurt so he has more value, but i think he has value even with a healthy matthews.

or alfred morris on the off chance eliot gets hurt and he becomes the new number 1 rb.

but those options suck bro

Artis-Payne assuming he's available

Make a trade for Adrian Peterson, he's underperforming, so you can probably get him for your WR2.

nice! thank you homeboy

Non PPR

Trying to trade away Dez, which should I offer??

1. WR Dez/RB Sims - RB Freeman/WR Baldwin
2. Dez/Mike Wallace/Sims - Jamaal Charles and TY Hilton

tevin coleman v panthers or charles sims v broncos

ppr

rb2 slot

How's this for some dumb shit? 1st season of a Dynasty league with 3 keepers. Essentially standard scoring with rush yards given a slight advantage over pass yards.

Who do you think I should try and trade for some depth at or potentially better WR options?

Standard scoring. Pick 2

Fitzgerald vs Rams
Forte vs Seahawks
Crowell vs Redskins

Someone dropped Corey Coleman. Should I pick him up to hold onto till he's back?

I'd likely drop Cruz for him

probably not, Gordon will return next week as Browns WR1

also their QB situation is even worse than anticipated before the season

8 man, standard: Drop the Houston D now that Watt is ded?

Deciding between Fuller or Rudolph for flex. 8 man. Standard scoring.

Also, is Crowder worth a pickup?

Would you play K. Rudolph or J. Thomas?
10man 0,5ppr

Stafford @CHI or Cousins vs CLE?
Ingram @SD or L. Bell vs KC

(Standard)
I would go Cousins and Ingram, but I'm not sure

PPR

Got offered Jamison Crowder to give up Doug Martin. This is just an attempted trade rape right?

Tyrod, Matt Ryan, or Tannehill for this week? Got unexpectedly cucked by someone who picked up my planned Flacco overnight.

please help

who else is so fucked at RB that they're considering starting Dwayne Washington and Jordan Howard this week

but seriously, would you start both of them over Latavius Murray? The Ravens have a pretty good run defense and Murray is getting fewer and fewer carries.

Rudolph, Tamme, or Miller.

I have Tamme and I know Carolina can't defend TEs but he burned me on Monday night. Barely got the win.

Who's a better flex option:
Larry Fitzgerald or Demarco Murray
Standard scoring

Not fucked but no room for error if anyone is injured.

I got Crowell, Forte,Bell, and Yeldon.

footy

10 team 1ppr, is anyone on my team worth dropping for Crowder?

Yea drop a defense.

I'd say Demarco. Houston is above average against the run, but LA exceeds at shutting down a #1 receiver. With Floyd out I'm pretty sure I saw J. Browns ownership spike by like 10%

Can you offer some advice ?? :)

Who should I try to move for a Running back in ppr? Decker or Marshall? My top running back so far has been DeAngelo Williams and I'm left with Matt Jones, Crowell and Yeldon and some stash picks. I have Hopkins so I think I can afford to give up one of them. Targeting Ingram cutrently

Thanks, I'll stick Murray in flex then.

For your tight end, it's tough to say. If it were me, I'd probably go with Miller or rudolph, but Tamme wouldn't be a bad play either.

Gun to head, I'd go with.... Miller

Sell Marshall. He's been playing hurt. Plus I've only heard bad news about his injury progression out of NY. He's very boom/bust this season. He'll definitely get more red zone targets but Decker is easily more reliable.

For this week only, PPR

Dak or Wentz?

Walford or Brate?

Kerley, Terrance Williams, Coates, Wheaton, or Stills?

Anyone else have a taco-bye in their league?

I have one

>Drafts second string jags qb
>Starts multiple injured players
>Bench outscores his lineup every week

thoughts on Sproles?

im strong at rb. weak as fuck at wr. any ideas?
12 man ppr

PPR 12 man

Josh Gordon is available in my league, should I pick him up? If I should, who would you drop?

RB: Spencer Ware or Giovani Bernard

FLEX: Tajae Sharp or Kyle Rudolph

Danke

He has a bye week.

Mcluster....

Gio and Rudolph

I'd personally start Stafford especially after last weeks showing from Marvin Jones, but then again I'm 1-2 so theres that.

>Emmanuel Sanders @TB
>Demaryius Thomas @TB
>DeAndre Hopkins vs TEN
>Jamison Crowder vs CLE
>Larry Fitzgerald vs LA

pick 3. 8 man league, no PPR.

And who should I trade for an RB? Demaryius? Fitzgerald? Who could I get?

Is there no chance of him eventually taking on woodhead's role later in the season? Its the only reason I have him right now.

You drafted Bell to sit on your bench for 3 weeks only to not start him?

yeah, maybe Stafford is the better option

I'm just not sure if I should bench Jeremy Hill and go with Ingram and Bell
or roll with Hill and decide between Ingram or Bell

see maybe I'm an idiot

12 team standard league.

Current RBs: Jamaal Charles, Matt Jones, Jordan Howard.

Trade offer: Send out Matt Ryan and get Frank Gore

WHAT DO ?

10-man, standard.

Help me out, famiglia; provide rationale when possible.

I love Frank Gore. But unless you got another dragon rider on your bench, decline that shit.

Right now, I'm leaning towards going full Broncos with a side order of Fitzgerald, but I feel like sitting Hopkins might be a mistake.

It's possible. Are you in a PPR league?

Yes

Phillip Rivers and Simeian from Denver

its a tough call. Gordon was a PPR God back in the day. Keep an eye on the next SD game to see what could happen with mccluster. But I'd drop him. No sense in trying to hoard "decent" production on the bench when you could get a potential stud

Tough call. 2 QB or 1 QB league?

1 Qb league and have started off the year 0-3 :(

Aaron Rodgers
Latavius Murray
Alshon Jeffery

for

David Johnson
Brandon Cooks

Thoughts? Standard, 1QB league.

fuck naw

naw for what side?

safe to drop rawls?

some guy offered me Antonio Brown for my Tevin Coleman and Marvin Jones.

Do I take that?

Wait till next Sunday. If Michael looks good (Michael owner here), then it's probably safe to drop him

12 team standard, was offered Dwayne Washington + Will Fuller for my Sterling Shepard

I'm really weak at RB because I drafted Rawls and Langford and now I'm stuck with Jordan Howard and Smallwood
Not so good at WR aswell cause lost Keenan Allen, now I have AJ Green, Wheaton, Tyrell Williams and Tajae Sharpe

Yes, and I own both Coleman and jones

12 team standard trade

Leveon Bell and Jordan Matthews for AJ Green and Forte, who wins?

Pls

Drop Chrcandrick, how the hell is Gordon still available in your league?

depends on the amount of depth you have imo. I'd say probably. Brown is the only one with irreplaceable value over the course of a season, most likely.

Bell and Matthews

I have D. Thomas and Edleman as my other WRs

Christine Michael/Doug Martin/J Mckinnon/R Jennings as RB depth.

I think im gonna take it

Should I pick up Leveon Bell?

Someone let him go week 3 for whatever reason. I think it was to get Pitta. No one else tried to grab him.

YES. Why is he in Waivers in the first place?

i'm not sure i love your long-term starting rb outlook without coleman, but it wouldn't be terrible for you.

>YES. Why is he in Waivers in the first place?

No idea.

>YES. Why is he in Waivers in the first place?

To get him, I would have to drop Dwayne Washington or Spencer Ware.

so what do?
bench Hill and start Ingram and Bell?

Bench OBJ and Seattle's D for Crowder and Viking's D?

surely you're joking

How do people feel about Wendell smallwood. Is he worth stashing. Would kenneth dixon be the better option?

Standard league, btw

bottom wins

Both are a gamble, but Smallwood played really well and has a chance to start on a team that likes to run, even if Matthews is healthy after the bye he is guaranteed to get hurt again. Dixon still has to prove he can start, and even then he'll be stuck in a comitee in a pass first team

Its what I'd do.

Anyone?

Hope he has a decent game after their bye then package him in a 2 for 1. I'm in the same boat my man

seems fine to me, I'd maybe start Theo Riddick instead of Mike Wallace

pls

standard scoring
WR Bye week

Tyrell Williams vNO
Will Fuller vTEN

I managed to get A-Rob from waivers because this idiot dropped him for these goobers. I had 9/12 priority and Pryor, Howard and Siemian got picked up ahead of me. Are these people idiots?

This conversation made me doubt everything I know about Fantasy Football.

ppr

flex position

terelle pryor or cole beasley

Is CJ Anderson worth a roster stash?

I think you posted this yesterday and I told you to save that image for future keks.

Jesus Christ. That kid needs to stop playing fantasy football.

>4 team league

KYS

>free agency auction
>absurd bids on Pryor and Howard

lel

10 man standard. I need a great lineup since I'm facing Cam Newton, DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller, AJ Green, and Jarvis Landry

I'm having trouble picking between my RB's, WR's and FLEX

>last in waiver
>manage to grab Pyror
hmmm

Need to know this too. Watt is dead. Should we get rid of the D too? Guess I'll just stream Ds from now on.

Bump

pls help

Crowder is the truth son.

trade rape. Crowder is a fad right now.

Pryor. Chance to score. Redskins D is shit. I would know I'm a Redskins fan.

Should I pick up Cincinnati D or keep Houston going against the worst offense in Tennessee?

Should I do this trade? PPR league.
I send Landry, A.J. Green, Carlos Hyde and Pitta
for
Julio, Larry Fitz, Enunwa and D Will. I've got Gronk and have been looking to move Pitta.

So a guy dropped Lacy for the bye this week. He seems like a decent pickup, but I'm already stacked at RB with Gurley, Charles and Ware, D Murray and Hyde. Should I bother? I'm debating swapping for Hyde.

Pick 3
Maclin vs steelers
Crowder vs browns
Hopkins vs titans
Robinson vs colts
Ty williams vs saints

All these matchups seem tasty except robinson's. Standard scoring.

i would not do it unless you are stacked at RB

Maclin
Hopkins
Robinson

Drop Derrick Henry for Kenneth Dixon?

Or should I just wait till after this weeks games to do it, since it looks like Dixon is returning in week 5

Should i trade alshon for matt jones and jameis? I have bortles at qb but i lost woodhead so im left with ryan matthews (bye) and demarco murray at RB. I feel like thats a lot to give but i have julio jones, mike wallace, torrey smith, enunwa, and a bunch of scrub wr i can stream. Im already 2 games back and getting desperate

Should I start Howard over Latavius Murray this week?

I'm skeptical because the Bears are shit (though they're facing a shit defense) and Murray usually seems to at least score a TD.

PPR

Depends on if carey plays. Kadeem carey is a good stash

I'm starting Howard over L Murray this week (unless I hear Carey is back and will have a significant role)

Ravens have a good run defense and I'm just not going to bet on a 4th straight TD with only ~12 carries

why? he was worst of the three? joique is gonna out touch him

10 man standard league.

Start OBJ (@minn) at Seattle's D (@NYJ) or Crowder ( v. Clev) and Seattle ( v. NYJ MNF)

How do you figure he was the worst? He was taking all the reps the last 2 series before he was hurt after langford got the pine

Any help?

12 team PPR

one the left, heres my bench

Any opinions?

Standard

Start:
Davante Parker vs. Cin, Anquon Boldin vs. Chi, or Jamison Crowder vs. Cle
?

That's damn good for 12m. Your starting lineup is where it needs to be.

I'd try to find a better kicker though

ppr

tevin coleman vs Carolina
charles sims vs denver
theo riddick vs bears

pick 2

>tfw grabbed Jordan Howard with 3rd waiver priority
>tfw fearlessly started Vikings D 3 weeks in a row
>tfw everyone thought I was crazy when I reached hard for Blount

And tfw 1-2 yet top 3 total points.... Feeling good tho

standard scoring
tyrell williams or terelle pryor in flex?

Quincy Enunwa or Kyle Rudolph?

Standard.

rudolph, based on matchups

Need help with my flex, .5 PPR. Pick one

Cole Beasley @ SF
Michael Thomas @ SD
Dwayne Washington @ Chi
Torrey Smith v Dal

If Snead is out again, Thomas. Otherwise Beasley.

Pick two running backs plus a flex, PPR (I already have Antonio brown and Brandin cooks as my starting receivers):

Melvin Gordon (vs saints)
LeSean McCoy (@ patriots)
Matt Forte (vs Seahawks)
Sterling Shepard (@ Vikings)
Eric Decker (vs Seahawks)
Jeremy Maclin (@ steelers)
Tyrell Williams (vs Saints)

I am leaning Melvin Gordon and shady for my running backs, and am torn between forte, Maclin and Tyrell Williams at flex

is this a four man league

10 man. I nailed my draft.

That would be the dumbest trade I've ever seen.

Matt Jones has run well but they don't run enough because they're always playing from behind. Last week was his worst game this season but he can only get better

Line up advice? Standard league

think i could get julio for melvin gordon?

Bench

Pls respond

I wouldn't change a thing. I guess you could substitute decker in at flex if you're nervous about Chicago's running game with Langford gone

pls respond

Decker is out bro

pryor
gordon mccoy
flex maclin. gotta love steelers matchup
that said, williams has a much bigger upside. depends on what you need to beat your opponent
dont like forte at seattle

a guy in my ppr league just dropped josh gordan, should I pick him up or is he going to be a suckers bet based on one phenomenal year.

Drew Brees @ Chargers or
Dak prescott @ SF

Its possibly drew doesnt put up big numbers like when he was on the road @ giants.

uh yes, pick him up

still go with brees

Yes. Right away
youtube.com/watch?v=LmOY7MfEYNQ
this might make you feel better
dak (but im a cowgirls fan)

alright done, so long john brown.

Is Eifert worth picking up?
He's a free agent in my league right now.

yes

Just traded Latavius Murray and Will Fuller for Shady Mccoy
10 team standard
I do good?

general question, how will tevin coleman do against carolina

injury

Person my league wants Julio off me. He has Gordon and Bell but only wants to offer up Bell:
Gordon + Djax for Julio is the offer he has now. Gordon looks great but his YPC is worrying to me, so I'm uneasy on pulling the trigger. Not to mention I'll have (Potentially) great RB's once they finally get healthy.

Any advice?

>Only wants to offer up Bell
I meant only wants to offer Gordon, obviously.

Jones + Charles for Bell + Gordon

Hyde for Brandin Cooks?

.5 PPR

This guy won't leave me alone and injuries are starting to get to my WR core.

Idk man. Julio hasn't been himself and Gordon + Bell is a hell of a RB duo

Dude I thought you were talking about Josh Gordon. You gotta specify.

Hey guys, standard 10 league here. I'm probably putting in Snead over Sims (playing Denver) as my flex but would you change anything else? Particularly Murray as my RB2?

Guy you replied to wasn't me but yeah, I forgot specify Melvin Gordon, forgot Josh was coming back soon.

IS that Nick Cage or Robert Downey?

Should I sell high on Terrele Pryor right now and get a solid RB2? Or even a buy low RB1?

no ones gonna fall for that

Why not? He went beast mode last week

I think it's Tom Cruise

Don't be fucking retarded omg DJ is the best player in fantasy he should under no circumstance be traded

Pick two (Standard)

Jeremy Hill vs MIA
Melvin Gordon vs NO
Mark Ingram @SD

Projections say Hill and Gordon (obviously)
but Hill, I don't know, might share runs with Bernard
opinions?

Someone dropped Todd gurley in my league, is he worth dropping Matt Asiata for??

How good is Jordan Howard? I got him off waivers but I'm hesitant to throw him in at the flex

Gordon and Ingram.

Hill puts up 20+ like two times a year and is shit every other week. Can't see him doing it back to back.

because both gordon and mccown are coming back

we'll probably never find out as long as he's on da bears

can't be any worse than langford in the opinion of most "experts," plus checkdowns to the running back is chicago's entire gameplan so you should be fine flexing him most weeks

12 man standard, extra points for 40 yard plays and +40 TDs
Should I give up M Gordon for Cooks? Have Miller CJ Anderson and D Martin , need a WR

sigh

get what you can
you might score a decent rb2 off some dope

im screwed this week and the best i got to start is asiata, thinking about picking up forsett against oak. PPR. league is being stingy with backs, im offering an arm and a leg and no ones taking.

Someone in my league dropped Antonio Brown, should I drop Tavon Austin for him?

Hey I just saw this and somebody dropped David Johnson in my league. Would it be a good move to drop Matt jones for him?

By the way it's standard not ppr if that helps

Someone in my league dropped David Johnson, should I drop Darren Sproles for him?

Someone dropped Denver DST and Randall Cobb. My other receivers are julio and m. jones plus some other random trash. How much faab should I spend on both

Yes

thanks

You could at least try to be sublte about it.

Someone just dropped Ray Rice. Should I drop AP for him? Keep in mind that I get 1 point per domestic abuse charge

>someone dropped broncos d/st

Guys I have Randall Cobb and Michael Floyd. What do I do?

8 man .5 ppr

Should I trade Dez for Decker?

JUST TELL ME TO SPEND A $1 ON THEM

Christine Michael worth trading for? Will he keep the majority of carries when Rawls gets back?

What the fuck do I do. I have to many RB's

8 Man Standard, trying to set my lineup.

give gurley for hopkins?
ppr
remaining rbs are m.gordon, freeman, and jordan howard

You have a bunch of backup RBs

Yea
what was your first pick?

probably robinson

Had to be shady

Guy is over Tevan Coleman and Jeremy Hill for Emmanuel Sanders. Yeah?

10 man PPR.

shady was a consensus top ~20-25 pick, robinson was top 10

AP

Anyone who took Robinson first round deserves their shit season

>tfw first pick was AP and second pick was Leveon Bell

Spiller just signed with Seahawks. Is he worth dropping Cruz or Yeldon for?

This is for standard

No. if u want the stash move pick up CJ procise

This guy was trading Greg Olsen for McKinnon.

>mfw I got enough people to veto
>mfw guy getting Olsen is mad

>vetoing trades

The guy was practically giving Olsen away since he's 0-3. Can't let that happen and let some dude absorb another team's best players

Trade Beckham and Miller for Demarco, Kelvin, and Diggs?

Is it worth trading Forte and Fitzpatrick for Roethlisberger and Riddick? Current QB is Manning.

Other rbs I have are Bell, Crowell, and Yeldon.

How much of a meme is terrelle pryor? Some guy in my league just spent a quarter of his faab on the guy and im not sure whether or not to make fun of him

you did great

any thoughts

mfw I had big ben, julio jones, and kelvin benjamin last game

good or bad if im giving up Decker for Ertz in 12 man PPR?
for WR i would still have benjamin, OBJ, Tyrell williams, shepard, and Gordon

>tfw i somehow won with kelvin benjamin

PPR: Yes
Non-PPR: No

FML

Randall Cobb and Vincent Jackson for Brandon Marshall PPR. Who wins the trade?

how do you draft so poorly in a 10 man league?

Here's my bench. And yeah, I know that I forgot to block the second instance of opposing team's name. It doesn't really matter.

Sorry forgot to mention it's standard.

I might also try for this trade

Manning, Bell, Cruz, Yeldon
For
Brady, Ingram, Beasley, Ivory

If I can replace Bell with Forte I feel I'll get the better end. But I doubt he'll bite unless I put up Bell.

>see: Brandon Marshall, Eddie Lacy, and Doug Martin on my bench

Who evers getting Marshall wins that trade

Who is the better fantasy WR this season?

Alshon Jeffery or Stefon Diggs? I'm leaning Diggs.

bls resbond

12 man standard scoring, worried about my RBs but any advice/criticism is welcome

Forte and Sims have shitty, shitty matchups, but they're the clearcut starter in nearly every way and are involved in the passing game as well

Hill has been very inconsistent and I'm not even sure he's the starter anymore, or what his role on the team is

McKinnon will get goal line touches vultured away by Asiata and the O Line is garbage anyways; apparently NYG is pretty good at run defense as well.

Crowder would be the safest bet even though he's the number 3 on his team.

Boldin has been pretty decent fantasy wise, but I don't think he's good enough to draw attention away from Jones or Tate

I'm guessing the Bengals will pull it together and not suck against Miami's offense

I'm having issues figuring out which receivers and flex to play...... I'm hesitant to start Decker/Marshall at all because they've sucked ass so far. And I have pryor over Snead.

Not to mention every analyst hates Latavius Murray (though they say that every week)

Well Marshall is probably still not healthy, Decker is getting an MRI soon due to his shoulder, and Pryor is probably going to get blanketed by the Redskins since there's not much else to be worried about. I'm not sure if Snead is healthy or if he's more than just a WR3.

You might have the best lineup already.

normal scoring leagues.
Two questions?
normal I don't put to much thought about QB's in fantasy and only have a second QB on roster except bye weeks, but I have a good feeling about siemien so I picked him up in two leagues.

Now the bizarre part, in one league someone dropped philip rivers. Should I just drop siemien for him?
The other league someone dropped carson palmer, same question again, but maybe drop bortles instead cause he's a shit?

tll;dr
league one Siemien for rivers?
League two Bortles or Simien for Palmer?

Leave contract negotiations to me

decker is fucking DEAD

PICK UP ENUNWA THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Getting Tyrod off the waiver wire

Drop Mariota or Dak?

12/stan

drop mariota

everyone expects Pryor to torch washington since their D is so bad, but I can't help but feel Snead is a good choice if healthy.

Stick with Pryor?

How are your QBs so bad in standard?
I'd drop Mariota, but I also kind of like both Mariota and Dak more than Tyrod anyway.

Why are you going out of your way to pick up Tyrod when Sammy is fucking dead

in both leagues you drop Simien for Rivers/Palmer without hesitation

I have 3 rostered QBs as injury insurance for Russel Wilson.
Rushing yards are huge in my league. He torched AZ at home.

Should I trade Shepard for Murray and Fuller? 10 team ppr

bamp
Picking up Palmer, do I drop Siemian or bortles? or keep both.
Wish I had the roster space fampai.

>3qbs
nigguh the fuck are you wasting that kind of bench space for? if Wilson is hurt just pickup somone then.

Which Murray? I think Latavius is going downhill FAST very soon.
Please don't fucking have 3 QBs on the same team

Needed 8 points from Cooks to win and got 2

fine.
One is a dynasty league though...

PPR

Got offered the Minnesota Defense for Emanuel Sanders. Outside of last week Sanders hasn't produced and the Vikings have been producing constantly all season. Plus my defensive situation is shit so I'm thinking of taking it. I have Larry Fitzgerald and Jordy Nelson so I'm fairly well off on WR. Just looking for some outside opinions lads

Wallave Vs Oakland
or
Pryor @ washington?

not ppr.

Yeah Latavius. I'm thinking no to the trade

i would go for it if you are solid on all positions

thats significantly worse for Simien they drafted Paxton Lynch in the first for a reason

I'm not like most people but I would put sims in for Hilton, first week he went off and he may have a hangover

10/stan

I feel like I have a strong chance for the 'ship this year.

did you see the dude?
The fuckers gonna be starting somewhere as long as he doesn't regress.
I mean I know what I gotta do... it's just... I feel like I'm gonna get burned one way or the other.

he's literally had one good game as a pro, lets pump the brakes a little

hey guys, i'm starting fleener this week so be sure to bench him since he's going to score 0pts

3 good games.
I mean 1 fantasy wise.
But three good games as a starter QB.
Way fucking better than Osweiler and look at the contract that fucker got.

Would you trade Carson Wentz and Tajae Sharpe for Jameis Winston? Also how about picking up Seferian-Jenkins?

Yes.

Switch Jeffery for Baldwin if Wilson is confirmed good for Sunday Y/N

Is Dez + Tevin Coleman for Zeke a fair trade?
10 team, 0.5ppr

What would you do if this was your team?

I've won 2 of my games so far but I feel a bit like a glass-cannon.

12/st

is Brandon LaFell strictly used as a decoy? He's on the field so much and doesn't get any targets I wanna stash him in a deeper league but he gets no looks

Wrong image.

Ayy the Russel Wilson/Dak combo, I haven't had the balls to start Dak yet but I think this is the week

>no dez

>wilson
>strained MCL

(standard)

I feel like I have a solid team...but I'm 1-2 right now ;_;

At least Bell is back so I got that going for me. I wish there was a RB worthy of dropping Yeldon for in FA. And no one in my league wants him either, rip.

both of my quarterbacks are going into tough matchups for the next couple of weeks so that'll be fun.

Brees owner here
Need a QB to stash for his bye next week
So which one
>Trevor Semen vs ATL
>Dak vs CIN

>you throw with your leg

Any other options? If not, go Semenboy

>Dak stealing goal line TDs

Not really. I'm in a 12 man standards with retards that each have 2-3 QBs for some reason. So the wire is pretty dry.
Was targeting wentz but some guy took him off waivers but i used my 1st priority on J.Howard and got him.
Thanks, leaning towards semen because I'm a falcons fan personally and know our defense is a trainwreck.

>He thinks you don't

>Cowboys scoring

>49ers defense stopping them

Help me out with a trade Cred Forums, its ppr

my
Lamar Miller
Ezekiel Elliot
Kelvin Benjamin

for
Deandre hopkins
D. Williams
Leveon Bell

my wr's are just getting wrecked right now and i think its messing with my judgement

Fuck no

Flacco or Ryan? STD scoring. Flacco is playing OAK but Ryan is playing so well right now.

>My WR's are getting wrecked
>Trading a WR for a WR

Benjamin isn't even bad and you're losing good depth at RB. Unless you're have a damn good 2nd RB I wouldn't do it. Bell is godly but your point total would suffer if Elliot and Miller are your current 1/2

Standard 10 league here. Any thoughts on what to move? (specifically at running back with Murray)

Thanks!

not worth it at all.
if your WRs are your problem why take a downgrade at WR?
Bell is a beast and de Angelo is a solid handcuff but you'd have to have a decent WR core , and a solid rb 2 not lost in the trade to consider.

Regular H2H 8 man league.

Should I start both Giovanni Bernard and Jeremy Hill, or should I replace Bernard at the flex with Allen Hurns?