GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVE

GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/11074528/Brendan-Rodgers-should-be-the-next-manager-of-England-once-his-work-at-Liverpool-is-done.html
thefa.com/news/england/2016/sep/sam-allardyce-statement-27-09-16
twitter.com/BeWarmers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kept you waiting there, too long my love
All that time, without a word

He let it slip

He wanted the England job more than Gerrard wanted a title.

Leaving with a 100% win record though.

>100% win rate
Is he the GOAT England manager?

>england will not long be managed by bog sam without getting to experience a full blown failure under him in a tournament

why god

I still don't quite understand what he did wrong

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NICE BREXIT

NOW YOU'RE FOOTBALL NATIONAL TEAM IS FUCKED AGAIN

(Minimum 2nd place World Cup 2020 TOPKEK)

Good fucking luck shitbrits

>made fun of his predecessor's speech impediment
>told undercover reporters how to subvert FA rules on player ownership
>agreed an "ambassadorial" role with some shady firm that would have seen him earn £400,000 when his only income is supposed to be from the England job

t. NEET or minimum wage retard who has never had a job with real responsibility

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER

SOOOOO SALLY CAN WAIT SHE KNOWS ITS TOO LATE

TIME TO TAKE IT TOO FAR NOW
MICHAEL DOUGLAS OUT THE CAR NOW

L O L
O
L

>mfw

And I thought we'd have to endure it for at least two years.

pls no steve bruce

Arrivederci Alliderci!!!

haha, reports that he offered his resignation. hahahah. How many p did that cost the fa?

GET MOYES IN

Well we can kiss the world cup away now

>he's gone
Kek

Imagine you work in an office that deals with implementing environmental regulations
And your new head of sales got caught advising people who to get around this regulations
And he slagged off a lot of the current staff and took the michael out of the previous head of sales' disability

Be gone in a heartbeat
>thinks England becoming a bigger meme team will weaken them

Hahahah bit rich coming from Sweden. We fucking came below Ireland in the euros

Should have been fired when he played Rooney in his first game.

>mfw we lose Pards over this

Who would be the most meme-tastic replacement?

Who gives a fuck? We don't expect to do well.

feel bad for him desu

why does the english media endlessly sabotage the national team? if there was no sting, there'd be no trouble. fuckin' entrapment.

McClaren
It'll also probably be McClaren

>gunners
Wenger out
>brexit
Wenger in

Thoughts?

Nice flag m8.
He'd probably have been caught out with something sooner or later anyway. Bloke's as bent as a nine bob note

What do tax havens know about football?

tubby sam as manager or not, the team will still be the same, the formation wil be the same, the tactics will be the same, the end product will be the same

>top qualifying
>go out in group stages

If someone is willing to take a barely disguised fake bribe I want them fired now not in two years when they take a real one

gotta sell papers
nothing else of note happening

Suprisingly teaching Chinese business men how to fuck over the FA for profit is not acceptable behaviour from the England manager

He's shit. He was good at Bolton that's it, Telegraph saved the world cup

He's actually been fired according to the BBC the absolute madman

Yeah Mirror reporting he's gone to be confirmed tonight

>>made fun of his predecessor's speech impediment
are you joking? the media referred to him as "Woy" affectionately for his entire reign and yet when they expose Allardyce for calling him in during what was meant to be a private conversation we're supposed to take it as bullying? fuck off

Kek.

>entrapment seemingly legal in the uk now

Yeah. We know. That's why we're taking the piss. Slow cunt

rip bog sim

Lol England are fucking embarrassing

Feels good having Coleman lads!

Abdul pls

>investigative journalism is entrapment

Get yourself a dictionary, honey

JUST

what a fucking shambles

Yeah, Seamus Coleman is gonna win you the world cup from right back. Fucking paddies man.

England was playing much better with him, what the hell

FAREWELL, NO WORDS TO SAY
BESIDE A CROSS ON YOUR GRAVE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HE WOULD HAVE EARNED 3M A YEAR

WHAT A FUCKING MONKEY

HE IS FINISHED

>The Just One

Good bants Nigel

All we need now is a manager who is willing to drop Rooney.

there's nothing to suggest he does this on the regular; him and his agent jumped at the opportunity to make an easy buck from a pretend business group. Literally the definition of entrapment

Fun fact: Allardyce has now managed more games by the Soccer Aid team than he has the England team

>southgate takes temporary charge

welp

>Big Sam gone
>already rumours of Pearson replacing him now he's been booted from Derby

STICKY MODS PLEASE

The local carvery is going to need to stock up.

>one game
>won after a deflected lallana goal in the last minute

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Can't wait to see what they dig up on Pardew when he gets the job

I-I-I'VE GOT BAD INTENTIONS
I INTEND TO
KNOW YOU DOWN
THESE STONES I THROW OH THESE FRENCH KISSES
ARE THE ONLY
WAY I'VE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOUND

>JUST get appointed England Manager because your predecessor couldn't beat Iceland
>Manage ONE match
>Get exposed in a sting operation, while potentially BTFO out of potentially any of your potential replacements

And here I thought English Football couldn't fall any harder. J U S T F U C K M Y S H I T U P B I G S A M

>journalists
>entrapment

>no more dutch carvery posting

i was starting to enjoy it

Get Sven back.

4 GAMES

Why would anyone want the job when the media does things like this?

Someone do a power rankings of potential England managers please.

What the fuck?

Alan Shearer

why not give Glenn Hoddle another chance?

ALLERDYCE SECOND COMING TO WEST HAM TO SAVE THEM FROM RELEGATION FUCKNG CONFIRMED

>Southgate wins those 4 easy games
>FA says fuck it and gives him the job
>England qualify for WC
>Get BTFO harder than ever before
>Cycle starts again

>retired with a 100% win rate as England manager
TRULY THE GOAT

>Media asks for an English manager with passhun and heart
>We get one
>Stitch him up the first chance they get

Big Sam to West Ham
Billic to England
It's beautiful

Recap of Fat Sam's career:

Bolton - Finishes 6th and declares himself a wizard for using sports science.
Newcastle - Failure and hated for his horrid brand of football.
Blackburn - Mid table 35% win ratio. Sacked
West Ham - David Sullivan buys a million players hoping that throwing enough shit some will stick. Finishes 10th, immediately improved on by Bilic.
Sunderland - Saved from relegation by Defoe 29% win ratio
England - Picks the same team as Roy would of picked, scrapes a last minute 1-0 then says Rooney plays where he wants.

Can't wait for the next shit tier appointment from the FA.

Sam, it's over. You blew it

>inb4 he wins a few games agaisnt le token easten european team, moldova , kazekbekiskasiscktan and gets the job full time

>law enforcement agent

Big Sam to mls

whoops; Should've read that better. So it is legal for journalists to "entrap" (even though it's technically not entrapment) people. Is that not a bit shady?

>the fa site has crashed because of this
top kek

Luis Suarez

>Another yes man

REEEEEEEEEE

just randomly got some nostalgia for them 2004 Sainsburys coin albums

DADDY NO

What a shit career

Its investigative journalism. They didn't decide to do it for the craic, they had reason to believe people in senior positions were doing shady things.
Most of the time I'd say these things go nowhere.

BLACK HOLE SUNNNNNNNNN

tbf when the Sun used "Woy" in a front page headline the FA made a statement basically saying they thought it was horrible

Should wait until Summer then appoint Wenger desu

>Is that not a bit shady?

>Journalists
>Having any sort of morals

I bet the Telegraph has wasted thousands buying Tony Pulis nice meals only to be left with no scoop

Will the last one out of they carvery please turn off the heat lamps.

Tony Pulis when

It will be Glenn Hoddle short term until the right man is available

t. ITK here

what and england do? what planet are you from?

That Bolton team was good though. I watched them to support OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN Andranik Teymourian. Campo, Anelka, Okocha, Nolan, Oman & Finland in goal, that was a solid team

It was a dick move by the Telegraph but Bog Sim was quite clearly a fucking retard for going through with it

Haha, I hope so.

IT'S TACTICS TIM TIME

1 0 0 %
W I N
R A T E

can't beat that, ever

lucky guys

A statement from Sam Allardyce:

"Further to recent events, The FA and I have mutually agreed to part company. It was a great honour for me to be appointed back in July and I am deeply disappointed at this outcome. This afternoon, I met with Greg Clarke and Martin Glenn and offered a sincere and wholehearted apology for my actions.

>Although it was made clear during the recorded conversations that any proposed arrangements would need The FA’s full approval, I recognise I made some comments which have caused embarrassment.

As part of today’s meeting, I was asked to clarify what I said and the context in which the conversations took place. I have co-operated fully in this regard. I also regret my comments with regard to other individuals."

>the greentext segment
Fucking kek what a moron.

But if you wanted, say, eddie howe to be england manager before big sam was appointed. You could use your pull at a newspaper to create this big scam and who wouldn't turn down almost half a million for effectively no work. And then big sam gets sacked for agreeing to do something which he can't/won't/might never do

Will he ever get a job at all after this?

Give me 3 reasons why Southgate shouldnt take over full-time

but they've already announced gareth southgate for the short term.

I guess so, I saw The Thick of It.

No chance.

He's killed his managerial career stone dead.

only 3?

>FOOTBALL NATIONAL TEAM

Who cares

Maybe in China

Journos in the UK are all middle class and most of them hate football, nothing in life satisfies them more than shitting all over it and the fans. This would never happen in any other country. It's like how our own newspaper brand all English football fans as violent hooligans even if they're being set upon by machete wielding turks.

blunderland after christmas and keep them up by a point

He's not ready
He's not good
He's your last chance at a future
Bring in a foreigner that's all you can do

Pretty stupid to d that just to get Howe in. Allardyce was only ever one tournament away from resigning anyway. His ego wouldn't allow him to carry on after a disastrous world cup

1. its gareth fucking southgate
2. no top level experience
3. its gareth fucking southgate

Prime Minister

England is an embarassement for football

>"You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains,"

>"Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime.

>"I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap."

Is it time to forgive and forget?

Almost nailed on to go back to Sunderland. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moyes sacked later in the week.

Bullshit

You think a Stoke or a Burnley wouldn't take him knowing he could keep them in the Premier League and all the dosh that means to the club?

i'd vote for him

Howe won't take it

It's time for Alan Shearer and Rio Ferdinand co-management

BUNGTON

More revelations to come this week from the Telegraph.

become a pundit for some third world broadcasting channel and run a brothel there.

probably thailand

At this point im just honeslty thinking fuck it why not

Can't believe he's allowed on tv now after sayong that, really hope he gets a stroke and becomes disabled

YOUR FACE WHEN THE ENGLAND JOB IS GOING TO BE GIVEN TO A MAN FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP

1. He's not Alan Pardew
2. He's not Steve Bruce
3. He's not Tony Pulis

MY REFLECTION, DIRTY MIRROR

THERES NO CONNECTION, TO MYSELF

Should have got it after Woy desu

If it means I don't have to listen to him commentating any more, then I'm all for it.

1. he has been gareth southgate for about 40 years
2. he's gareth southgate still
3. he will always be gareth southgate

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I FEAR THAT I'M ORDINARY JUST LIKE EVERYONE

Chris Hughton?

you guys voted for a lot of dumb shit this year

MOURINHO WENGER DREAM TEAM

Get them both at the end of this season after they've flopped

Could recoup some of the wages by filming a reality TV show or sitcom

He's almost certainly getting the boot from Derby.
What do you think Ostrichman's chances are?

I completely forgot that integrity doesn't exist in football, sorry.

I honestly felt like you had a chance against Allardyce's team. His brand of football would've played right into your hands

loved that team

Benitez

Is it time for him to come out of retirement?

STRUMING MY PAIN WITH HIS FINGERS

I really don't understand what he was thinking. Unless he needed a lot of money ASAP and his salary wasn't enough. How much was the FA paying him?

If it was above £100 000 then he was a flaming retard.

I was boy temouri had joined sam in Blackburn after recovering from his year-long injury woes. ALAS. fucking woy

>Jay-Jay Okocha will never play in the pl again

AND IN MY SAD MAAACCCHHHHIIINNNEESSSS

>Rafa taking over a national team
He'd be bored shitless. He likes to busy himself with day-to-day stuff

3 mil i think

On a serious note, he could have done but decided to retire when he got promoted with Hull in 2008.

he'd need a lot more repeating digits to get that job

Gary Monk?

lol

Strachan is an inept fucking arsehole, England are going to bum us but at least we're not going to get bummed by a man who looks like he eats crisps on the toilet.

£3m a year.

No English managers are good enough. Online voting for the team from a shortlist of 4 players per position would be better. Fans will react quicker to dropping players and starting young players than managers will and if it goes wrong the telegraph can't do a sting on the whole English population.

I don't get why he doesn't want the Scotland job. It's not like he needs superstars to carry him to cups or anything, he makes average teams look amazing with good tactics.

If I were him, I'd want to put a star on Scotland's shirt.

Online polls always end up being ruined by Arsenal fans. We'd have Keiron Gibbs captaining the side within a month

>the telegraph can't do a sting on the whole English population.
You under-estimate them

what did he do wrong?
didn't fulfill the popular club quotas?

strachan doesn't strike me as a tactician but he's usually done enough to motivate the boys he's in charge of. quite acceptable.

Anyone else feel really bad for him?
He spent his whole life to get this job and now its gone.
I used to beta orbit a Polish girl at college. She was studying hairdressing so I spent 2 years growing my hair and not washing it so she could wash and cut it upon her graduation and would become my girlfriend.
After 2 years of hair growth, 1 week before asking her on my haircut date, some chav bullies pinned me down and cut my hair off and made me eat it.
I know how Big Sam feels, and it isn't good.

But how will we protect ourselves from the cyber and 400llb men in their beds?

AS THE CLUTTERED STREETS GREET ME ONCE AGAIN, I KNOW I CAN'T BE LATE, SUPPER'S WAITING ON THE TABLE

that would destroy confidence of nearly every player.

fast reaction times for dropping players is not what you want.

>things that never happened.jpg

no

underrated

What you need to remember is that the public are fucking stupid.

Imagine the most averagely intelligent person you know. Half the population are more stupid than them.

>and if it goes wrong the telegraph can't do a sting on the whole English population.

kek'd

while being employed by the FA, he was recorded telling people how to get screw over the FA

>the state of "English" "Football"

This seems fishy. I reckon the FA were so disgusted by that first performance they wanted him out so set up the sting.

DEAD EYES, DEAD EYES ARE YOU JUST LIKE ME

HER EYES, HER EYES WHERE AS VACANT AS THE SEA YEAAAAHHH

ENGLAND'S BRAVE, NO NONSENSE ALAN SHEARER TO LEAD HIS LIONS TO THE GLORY OF A QUARTER FINALS IN A MAJOR TOURNAMENT

He managed Scotland at World Cup '86.

That was only because Jock Stein died though.

Fergie said he didn't enjoy international football. He fell out with some of the players including Dalglish.

literally can't go any worse, they bottle it at every tournament anyway. The coach needs to show them heat maps, shout at them to press, prepare for set pieces, that's it. Crowd sourcing the best 11 stops irrational favouritism that hurts the team

>Be Big Sam
>Get English Job
>Get paid 3mil/yr to travel around and watch matches, pick the team the FA tells you to, ect
>Get pinched accepting a 400k bribe because you are retarded

I simply don't understand his motivation for this, even if someone is crooked as fuck you would hope they'd be less inept/more thorough in investigated who's offering them bribes. Not to mention he's only been managing for ~2months so if he was an employee at literally any other job he'd still be in a probationary period where any mistake would get him fired.

Should have a referendum to pick the next manager.

>England finally get a none retarded manager
>Fired in 67 days

FOR FUCKS SAKE

FERGIE PLEASE SAVE US

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU GOTTA DO THE COOKING BY THE BOOK

THE EMPTY BODIES STAND AT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST
CASUALTIES OF THEIR OWN FLEEEEEEEEEESH

the sting took 11 months

>tfw Farage wins the World Cup

Second referendum on what tactics we should use tbqh

your idea is awful in many ways, but here's a simple one:
it would become a popularity contest between manu liverpool and arsenal players because those teams have the most english fans.

Whats are 'ollie doing nowadays?

>gets caught with hand in the cookie jar whilst being employed as the most overpaid man in football
>not retarded

Charge a subscription fee to vote like £5 so people have skin in the game and don't make daft choices

The filmed episode happened before he became national coach

>FERGIE

Arsenal assistant manager Steve Bould leads FA's list for new manager

Some people are just never satisfied with the amount of money they have, it's like Billionaires, literally nobody has any need to have that much money, they wouldn't even be able to spend it all if they tried their hardest and yet they're still obsessed with making even more money.

>a scot
England is officially finished

>letting Dodgy Dave the benefit fraud pick the England team

wew

Source? Would be a very odd choice as he's never managed

AND I REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAYS

EMPTY PARTY AFTERNOONS

WONT COME BACK

>english """professionals"""

Tim Sherwood
Garry Monk
Harry Redknapp
Gary Neville
Steve Bruce

Who else is English and has managed?

some top notch banter from TalkSport

Alan Shearer, pet

He won with the academy boys tbf

Pardew
Phelan

HOLDING BACK THE FOOL AGAIN

Malky Mackay still got work so clearly not you reddit cunt

>ingurland

this list is really REALLY not good boys

Glenn Facking Hoddle

>le "disabled people deserve it" man
truly a top tier meme

>implying Steve Bruce won't guide england to an excellent 3rd place finish in the world cup group just behind Mexico and Ghana

We know

You should appoint that Gary Neville fella. Heard he's been grinding in Spain and stuff

maybe we can get Eddie Jones to be national manager of two England teams

Klinsmann

This has turned out false. According to the Telegraph there was widespread prima facie evidence that Big Sam was doing this.

Under new journalistic rules, they are legally only allowed to do this if there is no other way.

They are also doing a widespread investigation into criminal activities and corruption, while presumably interpol deals with some football hooligan who broke a fountain.

Is Phil Brown available?

:^]

At least he didn't get stung by Chris Hansen

tbf Valencia have been much worse since he left, clearly he wasn't the problem there at all

His brother Phil is the one who can actually coach. Got a win against Barca under his belt

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/11074528/Brendan-Rodgers-should-be-the-next-manager-of-England-once-his-work-at-Liverpool-is-done.html

>the media referred to him as "Woy" affectionately
You dozey cunt.

Give it time. He did work at Sunderland after all

Well alan padrew can just headbutt everyone and also england could try Frank Lampard

Underrated post

Ok. What are journalistic rules? Do they come from a governmental level?

Sorry, it was a 1-1 draw. Anyway that may as well be a win.

VLG'S England

He was behind this all along!

*LVG's

Why don't they just hire Pooney so he's forced to retire from playing to concentrate on his new job?

Get two birds stoned at once.

Lads whose the worst manager we could get?

Surely the FA would have to pick them by their track record?

Brilliant

>scouser as a manager

>A man who's greatest ever managerial achievement is inheriting a mid table Premier League team that had recently got to a UEFA Cup final and relegating it within 3 years while making Alfonso Alves his record signing is unironically the favourite to become manager of the England team
Just end it now, my man

Southgate if he does well and decides he wants the job

>Made Alfonso Alves Middlesbrough's record signing before relegating them
>Finished 4th in the group of stage of the u21 European Championships
>Is Gareth Southgate
Its harder to give you reasons he should get it other than he's available and probably wants it

Alan Pardew whose best season was finishing 5th thanks to getting lucky with the form of his Demba strikers

Because he's a fucking tactical dinosaur and a nutjob who believes disabled people are being punished for sins in a former life

Yep. The Telegraph was doing a big investigation into football corruption. Amazingly enough, they thought that should include looking at the current (new) England manager.
Big wallet Sam was told some guys he'd never met were looking to make money out of transfers and somehow reckoned it'd be no biggie as new England manager to meet these random guys and talk to them about skirting his employers' rules.
Utterly brainless. Greedy bastard.

you literally can't make this up

Are you fucking retarded? Even Americans know there is dick all chance of him managing England.

McClaren again

Or Pardew

TACTICS
TIM

IT'S TIME

Surely McClaren should never work again. Not after fucking up worse than John Carver at Newcastle

so glad he's sacked

how anyone who follows football AT ALL thought he is a decent manager is beyond me

pls not another English manager, they're all shite

remember there are people who still rate rooney

you can't trust people

He shouldn't, but he'll find his way into some championship side.

He could see if he lasts longer than bog sam

>england vs. israel and paolo gets a bit salutey

he'd be out before a week was up, he'd ban all blacks from the england camp and then get sacked for racism

What European managers are available right now?

Tim Sherwood

literally did nothing wrong

Unironic list of ok suggestions:

Guus Hiddink
Eddie Howe
Brendan Rodgers
Arsene Wenger (if he's done with Arsenal at the end of the season)

Rooney player/manager

don't joke about these things user

Yes fucking please! Heil to the chief.

Now this would be some comedy gold.

He's already being mentioned as a possible new manager at Derby, even though we got rid of him just over a year ago. I sure hope to God we don't get him again.

We were much better back when the squad was 90% + white. Coimcidence?

>calls up lee cattermole
>johnny foreigners with broken knees all over the place

we were much better when the fa wanted our nt to do well rather than roll around in pl money

Wenger would be a result desu

typical UKIP voter

Lets be honest, no one actually """""wants""""" the England job. You are basically a puppet for the FA

thefa.com/news/england/2016/sep/sam-allardyce-statement-27-09-16

>no one wants 4mil a year

I'm so sorry lad

>ctrl+F sticky
>1 result

What the fuck is wrong with you Cred Forums

STICKY THIS SHIT NOW

who's gonna be the next manager

'Arry?

Fergie claimed that he would never manage England

>bog sim

what a mong. could at least wait 2 years until we're knocked out of the world cup for dodgy consultancy

I sticked you're mum last night

>Derby get rid of Pearson
>they score two goals in a game
lel

Cardiff are fucked though.

It's time lads

>FA
>fire Capello and Big Sam, the only managers that could have been capable of not Icelanding England
It's like you WANT to be made fun of.

Why hasn't Steve Bruce been offered the job yet? What is the FA waiting on?

Is Sam a wheeler-dealer?

>this somehow influences his managerial skill

Can any Brit summarise for me why this cheerful normal sized man was fired?

fuck this cunt

fa stitched him up, he didnt actually do anything wrong, literally no laws broken, no rules broken, but the dumb public started shouting and so the fa panicked and fired him

>tfw i fuck a relative of gareth southgate
she even had the same nose

>Harry claiming it was a trap by unscrupulous people
Lad

Van Gaal is available, but i'm sure the English FA can come up with somebody worse. They seem to make a habit out of it.

Rooney for England manager?

>Brits will let Bielsa slip again

Hes literally the perfect manager for England, because he loves high paced players with good physical resistence and not so much talent.

>try forcing a 442 formation the whole season
>win 1 game
>go to 433 formation
>get best win of season so far
No Pearson > Having Pearson

PLAYER manager

Lel

>dindu

Uh i dont know the full details but I think after the hacking scandal in the UK, they reformed journalism ethics standards that the main tabloids and broadsheets agrred to. hence why you have far FAR less of these kind of stories compared to the 2000s. They can only publish these kind of stories if they know these people do this kind of activity, and if there is no other way to present the evidence.

>The FA and I have mutually agreed
>I am deeply disappointed
??

>Muh class war
Owen Jones pls go

Here's a picture of the fat cunt slurping down a big plate of canteen curry during an ad break. My mate works for Sky and took it when he was in once doing analysis on one of the shows.

Should he instead eat it during the show? :^)

>tfw we'll never see Big Sam gets Dominos delivered during halftime of a WC QF and tell Gary Neville to fuck off when he reaches for a slice without having paid in

Brits try to smear people by posting images of them eating all the time, it's pretty weird.

100% record. Clearly he is England's best

How would you handle substitutions during a match?

Poleaboo, is that you?

I mean, British food is fairly gross, so people eating it should natually be ashamed of themselves.

At least this shows up The FA as the incompetent retards they continue to be.

I was going to mock your food, but honestly currywurst is god-tier fast food

>Glenn Hoddle thought he was doing CL punditry tonight
>instead he's forced to talk about an England manager getting sacked for saying stupid shit

Top kek. They're not acknowledging what happened to him.

Yeah, because German """ cuisine """ is so much better

>How Did people miss this meme magic

British food is alright my man, except for that Beef broth shit they drink, thats disgusting.

That looks delicious.
No homo.

Their brakfasts are hell on earth though.

underrated

Bovril is drank/eaten by like 5 people at a football match

Easiest way to tell if someone is homosexual is if they don't like Bovril.

>(me)

-Chris Hughton
-Phil Brown
-Yeovil's Brave Gary Johnson (complete with international experience; he's also managed Latvia)

>sausagemong who thinks ham and cheese for breakfast is acceptable criticising the based full english
ludicrous

Other than black pudding, which only exists because we're stingy bastards that don't want to waste a single bit of a pig, what is wrong with British breakfasts?

Blodpudding is nice tbqh.

Nobody here has "ham and cheese" for breakfast.

THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME

black and white pudding sandwiches are fucking amazing

might as well eat a cube of fat

>black pudding sandwiches
found the nignog

You can't buy obscure Africans for England though.

>hating black pudding

Fucking Southerners I swear to god. Just fuck off and eat some jellied eels or something.

>implying

Can he espeak the inglish?

Hoddle

Oh fuck off, your talking like england are brazil 1970, rather than the muck that they are

thats what the breakfast gets friend in mate

>hating black pudding=must be a southerner poof
No, it just takes like shit, as do jellied eels
Anyway, I bet you're only from fucking Northampton or summat

Bloodpudding is pretty fucking good

>hates black pudding

let me guess, your beer of choice is budweiser you daft cunt

Mate from Sky also just sent me this

Not liking black pudding is one of my indicators that someone hasn't really matured past the age of 12. Type of person to have tomato sauce with everything, drink fizzy drinks casually and dislike the taste of beer.

Keep us updated.

go to bed Gary, you might have had a shot if you hadn't fucked up in valencia

May I interest you in Blutwurst as well?

Harry wasnt in Sky studios tonight

we got in Marcus Rashford

EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS

he's probably seeing his lawyers just now as he'll have been up to dodgy shit too

Spam fritters>>>>>>>>Black Pudding

Fucking come at me

>thread about big sam's legacy has segued into talking about black pudding

he would be proud lads

I'm delighted about this.
My nickname at school was 'Big Sam' because I am obese and called Sam. This was back in 2004 when he was managing Bolton. Other kids used to bully the fuck out of me. For example this one black kid told everyone I called him 'Jay Jay' and told him to do stepovers because I am racist and think every black is Okocha. fucking fat prick. fucking hate him. he has become an acceptable target of fatphobia.

>keith vaz
he's obviously had a gay cocaine prostitute threesome with claudio

LOOL i know your name is sam now , prepare to be hacked ;)

Hit the gym and get a clue you fat cunt.

great post
could have mentioned all the ridiculous favours he did for agents in particular his son.

HELLO DARKNESS

what type of crisps do you eat when sitting on the toilet big sam, the nation must know?

Adam Lallana will now be a pub quiz answer for all eternity

YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN

He knows he is better off out of that job.

That was like, the least important thing in that list

Kek

as he said, much better

like, yeah, like what is that guy thinking, like wow

>not slovakia or "martin skrtel"

>moyes

He looks like my ex-stepfather, ruined my life that cunt.

>Stoke
wow
that is shit

>putting anything other than brown sauce on your breakfast

What did he do?

>tfw just eat sliced bread with butter for breakfast

>Brown sauce
fucking disgusting mate

>West Ham
Yet another club driven into the ground after trying to upgrade from Big Sam.

What will Sam's movie be called, lads?

being racist is not okay, get the fuck out of my 4 chan bog simian

Brown sauce is literally the only sort of sauce you can put on you're breakfast. For the most part I'm a BBQ type of geezer but you can't disrespect the brown sauce breakfast tradition. I have more respect for people who use no sauce than people who use ketchup or BBQ on their breakfast.

My mom was in love with him but he cheated on her left and right and she resorted to booze, never was the same again. Should've said he ruined my mum's life I guess.

>not liking Brown sauce

Let me guess, you're a mayonaise faggot right?

Nevermind Valencia, he would've had a shot if he wasn't part of Woy's staff

>not liking brown sauce
I'm the black pudding hating bloke and I even I think you're a daft apath

THE ONLY ENGLAND MANAGER WITH A 100% RECORD

OH BUGGER

with Johnny Vegas as Sam Allardyce

There is L I T E R A L L Y nothing wrong with a bit of cheeky corruption and most importantly it shouldn't be worth ruining your team chances at a world cuo.

bog sim his sargon

Two Sasuages , chip butty and a can of fizzy lemon

Good evening italy

ketchup m8
>apath
bit far mate

>italian talking about corruption
in other news, water is wet

>BOG SIM HIS SAR-GONE!

Thank me later tabloid headline-writer lurkers

Gary Speed?

>this post
>that flag

Is this the same asspained Swede who have us so much good luck during the Olympics?

I remember he particularly jinxed Stenson at golf.

Aww yiss we can finally fuck wenger off to the England job. God bless the telegraph.

The Hamned Sandwich

featuring Sean Bean in a fat suit

yeah he still lurks

TSUUUUUUUUUU btw

Corruption caused 300 of your countrymen to die last month, you fuck

>sacking a manager with a 100% win record

What is wrong with you?

When the girl at the carvery asks you your dream job.

David Nugent scored one goal in the 9 minutes of international football he had, meaning he averages 9 goals a game for England.

And this is bad because

>The 33 Chilean miners trapped in 2010 were underground for 2 days longer than Allardyce was England manager

Don't play the edgy card, you were the one who brought up the earthquake.

Haaahaha. thank fuck.

>this is actually true
Holy fuck.

Real talk:

Everyone knows England will never perform at a tournament again and no manager with real aspirations will ever want to take the job for any other reason than a fat lazy paycheck.

It's only natural another greedy, cynical and talentless cunt will take the seat next.

Thanks for your input Berlusconi

Nice cherry picking, faggot. Panorama didn't have the evidence in 2006, they do now. Deal with it.

eventually there'll be an english golden age like germany and spain now have.

>When Roy Hodgson sees Sam Allardyce down at the job centre...

@twitter.com/BeWarmers

You forgot the bit about him being at Notts County - oblierated the league one year, then left with the club staring relegation. What a class act.

>eventually
OH JEW
YOU SO FUNNY

Was there supposed to be a new story coming out from the Telegraph tonight?

I don't get it

>england
>ever having a golden age

not until top players start leaving the EPL to play in less physically demanding leagues with more breaks and less fixtures, but with the current monetary incentives it's not gonna happen and england continues sending tired men with 50+ games in their legs to summer tournaments

If Spain got won there's no reason for england to not have a generation of incredibly talented players aswell. I mean sometime it has to happen, even if it'll be in 50 years.

>he doesn't like black pudding

Mate

They had a golden generation and they wasted it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

Pretty much a non story tonight

>who believes disabled people are being punished for sins in a former life

But user?

Difference for Spain is that when they hit their peak it was because of Barca being filled with Spanish players who then made up the core of the Spain NT.

We don't have any team like that, much less a team capable of winning the CL.

>tfw carvery posting is over

Is the Enner Valenica third party ownership stuff new or related to the first video?

kek

>all this slagging off brown sauce and black pudding
you'll be saying steak and kidney pudding is disgusting next

First video. One of the things fat Sam mentioned while knocking back his pint of Chardonnay.

absolutely disgusting

yea maybe not now, england sucks at the cl all around. It will turn around though eventually and it's possible for an english team like man city or united or some other english team to be dominating in europe with english core though it might take some time.

What i'm saying is that if spain, who never had much success interntaionally suddenly got a back to back euros and a world cup after years of being medicore, england can do it too. It might just take some time but it's honestly inevitable.

My Big Fat English Cock-up

starring

>Jonah Hill as Fat Sam
>Mike Meyers as Rooney
>The Rock as Mike Dean
>Fat Bastard as Harry Redknapp

This should be a sticky. This is the end of a GOAT. What other Manager ends his England career with a perfect record. Legend!

>england can do it too
kek

It is possible though. Yes , a huge change in terms of mentality & approach towards the game especially in the youth is necessary but being english is no reason that they cant succeed.

lel

it's completely logical.

I hear David Moyes might be available

one can only dream of such thing

tfw scotland will now top the group

>tfw big sam was drinking a pint of wine in the expose video

so what did he say? how does one steal money from FA?

they'd need a Slovakian scandal as well to stand even the slightest chance

>Gary Neville

>Please lord...for the memes

>If you want to be England manager you have to be whiter than white
What did FA chairman Greg Dyke mean by this?

MOTD panel for managers. Lineker, Wright, Shearer, Ferdinand, Keown, Dixon, Murphy, Jenas. After every game the go on Tele and analyze what they did wrong and what they were thinking. Let's make the English NT a reality show.

Tony Pubis
Stuart Paerce
Paul Gascoigne
David Brent
Tim Westwood
Jeremy Vine

Can't England hire a foreign manager like Pep, Ranieri or The Special One? I just can't remember a decent english manager this days.

Alan Davies
Steve McClaren
Jude Law
Robert Smith
Boy George

They can
Pep
Ranieri
Mourinho
Bonehead (of Oasis fame)
Marc Wilmots
Milan Baros

inb4 they hire a meme manager like AVB or scolari

I don't get that pic.

bang laal for ingerlund

You should this man a shot, he's really underrated

such a good movie

>you now remember Kevin Keegan

Moyes please.

I really don't give a fuck about England - we're always shit, might as well go full meme.

>moyes

It should really either go to Monk or The Class of 92 (at least this way there would be zero media pressure considering half the media vultures would be trying to actually run the fucking team).

Klinsmann a shit
Wenger would be great. Seeing him retire by failing on the ultimate stage.
Brendy is pretty good option too.
Moyes and Bog Sim swap is not out of the question.
Hiddink a shit.
LVG would be a genius choice but will get no serious tactical consideration.
Giggsy could use the experience and would really accentuate the underdog feeling that's been growing the last 10 years.
Pulis and Pardew (unless he commits to that dance once a week) would be terrible choices.

Gosh this is actually tough. Who is that /fa/ English manager from the championship?? He may be good. In gonna stick with Gary the absolute madman Monk and the "class" of ninety two (92) as my front runners though.

Thoughts ?

All this sorta makes one wonder on how it's affecting the team at the moment.

No English manager has ever won the Premier League

>Dropped after one game

Lel that's worse than our NT

I think letting him stay would have been a greater punishment as he would running the shittest team on the planet.

At least he leaves with a 100% win record.

no way lel

solid post

Wait, doesn't Big Sam have jewish heritage?

Makes sense..

the best part is after all that shit career he still got offered 3m a year (1m less than woy) for the england nt job. I wonder who makes this decisions at the english FA

Since it started in 1992, no, 1 englishman in the last 30 years if we count the old Division 1 days, theres been 3 men from Glasgow won it during that time and none of them were David Moyes.

Scottish parents, so exceptionally unlikely.

Kek

They tried that with Sven and Capello, and it didn't work. And there's no point in trying to buy an absolute top manager, because those managers would basically be giving up several years of winning trophies just to completely ruin their career when Leighton Baines and Darren Bent shuffle around the centre circle at walking pace for a grand total of 270 minutes before everyone goes home.

100 crosses versus Slovenia lad.

Kek what a big guy

The best part of the video was when he said the agent slipped up, the ironing.

Time for England's ethnic manager lads

Who is this lass? Looks familiar. She got good tiddy. Also, #IStandWithBigSam was banded about yesterday if you lads want to have fun with that

is he done DONE or will he chill in his offshore mansion until everyone forgets and goes back into management?

England is going to get a winter break within the next couple years, Lineker hinted at it.

Portugal just won the Euros and they didn't have a core like that. Same when Greece won it in 04 or Denmark in the 90's or when Brazil won the WC in 02

Mourinho confirmed as new England manager

Good post

Was living under a rock the last 2 months... literally... just got home from an opex shoting sandnigger in lebanon/syria.
what s up with the england squad? they fucked up again?

So who are the eight Premier League managers they caught out? Guesses?

Pardew without question.

Underrated post

Melinda Messenger?