Dortmund vs Real Madrid, Match Thread #1

DORTMUND VS REAL MADRID

Starts in 13 bings
Real Madrid Starting XI: Keylor, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Danilo, Modrić, Kroos, James, Bale, Benzema, Cristiano.

Out: Casemiro (ankle), Marcelo (calf)

Borussia Dortmund Starting XI: (To Be Confirmed) Burki, Piszczek, Sokratis, Ginter, Schmelzer, Weigl, Castro, Gotze, Guerreiro, Dembele, Aubameyang

Out: Durm (knee), Reus (groin)

Other urls found in this thread:

navixsport.com/sport.php?id=2161
twitter.com/FA/status/780841118997118976
streamm.eu/live/80
libertaddigital.com/deportes/la-acb-abre-expediente-a-manel-comas-por-llamar-negro-atletico-fraudulento-a-demetrius-alexander-1276299467/
youtube.com/watch?v=gT7HC8jHr5k
youtube.com/watch?v=jXwtboIOiRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who Cred Forums here?

we all M/a/drid here

Lads.

Sup

kys

>Modric, Kroos, James

Zidane is on crack smdh

SAY MY NAME

>tfw Floren will buy Aubameyang after he rapes us
At least something good will come from this match

How many will PulisGOD get today?

zdravko croatovic

Here.

w-who

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Floren will buy
in 2018

>Reus out

kek

Real Madrid confirmed for winning

Is Pulisic even starting?

Why are these Americans so excited?

Christty Adusic

Who /drunk/ here

TACTICS
A
C
T
I
C
S

What will your reaction be when Ronaldo scores a hattrick?

I think I'm gonna go with TTTTTSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No.

Because he doesn't suck.

Don't Trumpify Kirino

I sure hope Real will win.

Hate them both, but atleast I don't have to deal with Madrid being cocky, unlike Dirtmund

lol i can see her vagina

Under 5 feet. Just saying.

>living in Dortmund

I'd like to, but I have to read 30 pages on democratisation after the match

good morning lads

jesus christ the murrican stream is still running commercials.

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Go Dortmund :3

BVB without Reus still destroying everyone (besides Bayern)

who only come to Cred Forums to TSU post?

Excited lads

is guerreiro going to GOAT it up again

Same.

>tsunaldo's smug face

What a lad

For fuck's sake, which Dembele is this?

THEEEE CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOONS

DA CHAAAMMPIIOOOONSSS

Why aren't they singing the American national anthem?

Ronaldo kek

They support BLM

Ronaldo thinking about ''Don't let it slip''

damn this atmosphere. i gotta go to a dortmund agme one day

>You will never punch Ronaldo in the face

Feels awful man/

the black one

> 30 pages on democratisation
??

can anyone tell me why you would live in dormund instead of dusseldorf or cologne

>Not meeting the players at Vapiano and getting their signatures

>another Dembele
africans should just start using meme names like brazilians

no ronaldo-sama ;-;

Just thought of a new meme where we replace all of the Real madrid players names with middle eastern puns

Excuse me, isn't Götzes hair JUSTing?

You can't stop me.

It's boring alright

I'm going to be rich

Is Dortmund the Manchester of Germany?

I'm scared Bale will bully his skinny ass desu

because if you're working class white trash or a muslim, you can't afford to move out

Good idea la

>Dembele and Pisscheck defending the right flank

RIP Dortmund tee bee aych

HERE WE FUCKING GO

is tobi on suicidewatch already?

WILL ROLAND SCORE A FREE KICK?

kek of course not

unironically yes

but the entire ruhr region is one big post-industrial shithole

Fucking floppers

Do you mean the City? Yes.

Stomp on Penaldo's foot already or break it.

Free kick ronalndo 1-0 u head it here first

TSSSUUUUUUUUU

You're born there, your family is there, you're friends are there, you have a nice job there. At least make an effort to your shitposts.

Serious question: Why don't the goalies wear the same colors as the rest of their team?

Always fucking Ginter man.

Tobi was a Bayern fan senpai

holy fucking shit is the fox commentator commentating through a phone?
wtf?

Thanks you flying Swiss man

wew had a heart attack for a sec

CHAT

SHIT

GET

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>you have a nice job there
>nice job
>nice
>in dortmund

lel no

Good freekick on both sides

thats the reason i wrote it 2bh

>tfw no comfy towns anywhere in that area

why not just give it all to netherlands

Best stream link I found hasn't activated his windows yet, thanks for the watermark you fucking pleb

glad the pre-match americans fucked off and brits are commenting now, close one

fuck belgian tv for showing Club Brugge and not this match, yeah yeah I know

>no reus

porto leicester it is

SO MANY FREE KICKS

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

MY FACE IS SMILING

WE ON BOISSS

Accurate post

PUT IN PULISIC YOU STUPID FUCKING GERMAN

That's Iskra Lawrence, she's 5'10"

>streamm.eu
kek im watching the same stream m8
its ridiculous but pretty sure its a VM

we have enough turks

Fuck man i'm already sweating

Two HD acestreams

acestream://416005a60f4f62ff5a0b5643f825d938698999d3

acestream://7d760849284c75f23cf5735d49fc3ecf732529e6

recklinghausen & mühlheim an der ruhr are kinda decent 2bh

SCORE FUCKING DIRTMOUND.

Ronaldo is just a tanned Wayne Rooney these days.

nigga dis not basketball

When are they going to start throwing bananas and flares onto the field?

So Donaldos time is over?

what's that mean? :p Virtual Machine I think? why's he go about it that way

I'm a streaming newbie, used to be content with what tv had to offer but sometimes you just wanna watch a decent match instead of what's offered

Pro-Tip: navixsport.com/sport.php?id=2161

Always the best stream.

>bog sim

BIG SAM SAGGED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Bales hair

F

>Always the best stream
"no".

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>bog sim him sargon

look at Götzes hair LOL
The JUST squad

>Allardyce officially sacked
twitter.com/FA/status/780841118997118976

L O L

>Pulisic only a sub

I'm triggered tbqh.

mine had better image mate but tnx anyway

HOLY LEL THAT WAS SO FAST.

hehehehe

>era foul

WTF were you expecting
he's 17 years old and this is one of the most important games of the season

Oh my lord

Refball

>Handaldo

oh what could have been. what a waste of meme potential.

Here as Cred Forumslways

kek

HAND WTF

Refball has begun...

Did real madrid learn defending from the German national team? so many fucking handballs this season

Incredible

FUCKING REFBALL HOLY HELL

Era penal.

And Madrid needs the referee again

This fckng never ending meme

Refball desu

REFBALL
E
F
B
A
L
L

uefadrid

REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL

REFBALL TSUUUU

era penal 2bh

>Ronaldo

Lol

Just fucking retire.

refball!

FUCKING REFBALL FUCK OFF YOU HOMO CUNT.

Era penal!

>Hand is like 40cms away from the body
>is not penalty

El Real Trampas CF ataca de nuevo

>Brexit refs

LMAAAAOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK

MOST OBVIOUS HAND IN THE HISTORY OF HANDBALL

wtf no call on that handball? seriously?

Literally nothing Ronaldo could've done there, ball was aimed straight at his arm

dis sam TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lmao how did Clattenfag not see that?

videorefs can't come soon enough

even leliga goalkeepers dive like fags

the refball is real tonight

REFBALL
E
F
B
A
L
L

It's a completely defensible decision tbqh, but my flag demands I constantly shitpost about Pulisic m8.

>user turn that stupid soccer game off and come hang out with us!

This ref is fucking shit already

>Ronaldo gets away with it

Smh

STINKY

SMELLY

REFS

>people think Clattenburg is a good ref

fucking top kek

Now that was a shitty fucking no call.

I am beginning to regret betting on Madrid

Joke's on you, waffle-man! We out here!

>clattenshit ruining another game

why does he still have ref license

No

He stretched his arm out

how much did real shit pay the ref?

>english """""""""""refs""""""""""""

not even once

ok m8, keep up the good work

Holy fuck looks like choosing this match to watch was a good decision

it was outside of the box

you better have a look at the webm, mbongo

>expecting Real to actual win on their own merit

Topkek

>mfw football

Enjoy this 2bh

The ball came is way too fast. The ref is right not to give handballs.

all of them are fuckin ugly

Really activates your cognitive process.

>SLIPPY B

SLIPPED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Real always get easy matchups / refball in UCL.

Look at who they faced after the group stages last year, piss easy.

HE SLIPPED

>even the real madrid goalkeeper dives
good grief lads

>Benzema >Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema>Benzema

More like Cuntenberg, AMIRITE GYZ?

Benzema lel

Only america can post this

>Algerians in charge of not tripping

>Kevin

>BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO >BENZEMALO

>Slippy B

LELZEMA

Is that crawlspace or are they just under a porch?

what was the refball i missed it

M8, just stop

>SHITZEMA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>Bumzema

>Benzema

>REfbALL MADRID

>divezema

w-where's the bathroom

>benzema

are they unironically sitting under a fucking house?
i mean, literally UNDER it?
not even in the basement like we do, but REALLY, REALLY UNDER

benzema did that on purpose for sake of fair play

>the city of Benzema

>DIS DOES NOT SLIP, LA
>SLIPS

Sup m8

>benzema

>not see that
Welcome to football my burger friend

Exzema noice balance

CRAPENBERG
SHATENBERG

What part of Borussia or Real are you lads from?

>what is a pier

Jesus Christ Fatzema...

Anyone has a non laggy stream?

Dembele literally da new cut inside man. Can't wait to see him play for bayern in a season or two!

Giroud is unironically better than benzema

>commentators shitposting IRL about how Real Madrid are the biggest club

fuck off

>Real without Casemiro

>BENZESHIT

Incredible pace to this game.

It's like they're both chasing a win with 5 minutes to go.

>dembelel

Lol

>benzema is world class

delay your posting by 2 mins pls la

SLIPPY BENZEMA ZEMA
HE SLIPPED ON HIS FUCKING ARSE
HE GAVE IT TO BURKI

not this

>Benzema

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Go Dortmund

Echte Liebe

Hah! GOTCHA!

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK THIS FUCKING CUNT DIE ALREADY.

ROLANDDDD

>Cristiano Ronaldo has actually participated and helped in the transition.

What the hell is going on? Is this the end?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GOAT

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TTSSSSUUUUUUU

THERE GOES THAT MAN AGAIN

Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO Cred Forums BTFO

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU WERE SAYING????????

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>dumbele

Borussia

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

is Real done this time ? Bale absolute shit, Penaldo using hands now, Benzema can't even fucking run no more, and of course we rate zidane

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CONCHETUMARE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

streamm.eu/live/80

Besides the shitty American commentary this one is pretty good.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I think he actually respects Zidane, it's weird.

>ronaldo is unironically not rated by people who think """""""tap ins"""""""" is something anyone can do

>Madrid score against the run of play

TTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

oh look the tap-in merchant scores

>White trash
>Sitting under a deck or something
>Natty & Four Loko

No thank you. I'll just crank one out and go to sleep later.

RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA RONALDO SAMA

more like dirtmund

KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>le tap in man

scandalous

TTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>this ref
lmoa

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCKING TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tsuuuuu fuck the nazis

TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BEST PLAYER IN THE FUCKIN WORLD

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TAP IN MASTER

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHECK 'EM LADS

WHO IS YOUR GOD NOW?

BEST IN THE WORLD

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>That awful Turdmund defense

>Estonian internet
LMAO

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dat Bale assist though

fuck this game

Fucking Ginter man.

He's worthless as a defender.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUnaldo is not there to pass. TSUnaldo is there to poach.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Should be 1-1

please stop tsuing and post a webm of benzema

>le TSUUUU in man

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
RONALLDDOOO SAMAAAAA

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GOAT

>dat assist
Bale easily best Madrid player

>not starting the american messi

>he's never been under a pier/boardwalk and shagged multiple women while drinking cheap trashy alcohol

i said it in /bundes/ on friday.
fucking shitty defense.

J U S T
U
S
T

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUU

That was all Bale desu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY DO ALL FUCKING STREAMS HAVE CHATS NOWADAYS?????

WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY WANTS TO CHAT WITH FUCKING 12 YEAR OLDS DURING A GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T EVEN HIDE IT

WHAT THE FUCK

>TUCHEL
>SHITTY BVB GK
>EVERYONE ELSE

>le tap in man.

There is no more exciting player to watch

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that doubted GODnaldo

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don't worry, lads.
RB Leipzig will enter the CL soon, to restore Germany's honor.

so this is the power of.......... Bundes

thats not a fucking pier m8.
its a concretefloor.

*tips red bull can*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DORTMUND HYPOCRITS

either bait or one more reason why swedes are all subhuman trash who deserve what is happening to their country

>literally saved a freekick
>scores afterward

Based

I-I never doubted you, senpai!

Stadium literally ded

Chatango is pure unbridled cancer

We're not watching the Barca front 3 m8

>forgetting about modric

>It's a "Streamer hasn't activated his Windows" episode

fuck off tobi

Leipzig BTFO Dortmund, it's not like it's hard

>ABRs on suicide watch

>goatzee

oink

He doesn't score against the big teams they said, Missi fags btfo

Why isn't Reus playing?

>Dembele can't surpass Danilo playing on the left side

top player there desu

>streaming

Stop being a pleb.

late TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dembele has good movement off the ball, but his decision making on the ball is pretty dogshit

Benzema is a useless git

bale does everything
>penaldo celebrates on his own

>macedonia is ITT

pls go

Can't believe I actually rated him

>close one

Someone link me a stream

>Danilo

YOU NIGGER.

YOU USELESS FUCK

Its Reus. You even have to ask?

>Pace babby Aubameyang beaten by Varane

B T F O
T
F
O

>Dembeshit

That was a tap in and 90% Bale's doing. Try again Halal Canacuck Paki

>complaining about anime images on Cred Forums

dembele is literally a blacker LCIM

>black forwards

WHY YOU MOHR

>handball on freekick
> taps in a few minutes later.

Why are they allowed to do this?

>James
he is so shit

god fucking damnit dembele again

>Ronaldo getting mad after James fucks up.

Quality

>tap-in

It was a good shot, it's not like he just tapped it into an empty net.

>Lester beating Porto

>HAHAMES >HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES>HAHAMES

accurate

>DEMBLEL

>Hamemez

>hamez

American Dortmund bandwagoners absolutely btfo

puliSICK is going to score the most dangerous lead for us after he got in in the 70th min.

MARK MY WORDS

MARK THEM

>Reus

Realistically, why does he look like a lesbian?

FFS SAKES JAMeessSS

well, yes, obviously

dembele you fucking useless nigger

WHY THE FUCK do people have different opinions from me?

Like seriously

I unironically believe that all my opinions are objectively correct. How come so few people in the world share my exact opinions?

LIKE HONESTLY WHY THE FUCK DOES GAYAL HAVE SO MANY FANS. They are objectively fucking shit. With their fuckin ugly white shirts. Meanwhile BARCELONA, THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL TIME HAS BEAUTIFUL BLAUGRANA SHIRTS, HAS THE BEST PLAYERS OF ALL TIME, AND PLAYS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SOCCER ON THE PLANET.

ALL GAYAL HALANDRIL FANS ARE GENETIC GARBAGE. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE VIRGINS. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY?

ESPECIALLY GAYNALDO FANS. HE'S OBJECTIVELY FUCKING SHIT. I'D PLAY NEYMAR OVER HIM EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. FUCKING OVERRATED GAY HAIRGEL STUPID MOORTUFAG CLOSET HOMO MOROCCO GAY BEARMODE LOVING FAGGOT UGLY DESERT HALAL ANTI-WESTERN KEKOLDRISTIC FAGGY IDIOT MORONSSSNSNSNNSNSNSNS

FUCK. YOU.

why is dortmund playing without any midfield

FUCK YOU DEMBELE YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEE

You realize I said that you retards say he doesn't score against big teams, he scored against a big team, enjoy your tears faggot

Stream link? No fucking way did Leciester save the Meme Magic for the Champions League

BASED VARANE

Are Real Madrid Hoofball FC?

>tfw your stream is so shit and keeps skipping so you've missed a goal and only just realised it's 0-2

>casilelas

but why can't this be fixed, where is the problem

Einmal lag der BVB in Rückstand, Trainer Kloppo schrie herum und zog wilde Grimassen. Die Mannschaft reagierte umgehend und gewann doch noch mit 6:1. Kloppo hinterher gewohnt schlagfertig: "Einfach nur geil!"

Eines schönen Trainingstages war Sven Bender etwas faul und lief nicht die geforderten 100 Kilometer pro Trainingsspiel. Kloppo nahm den Jungen zur Seite, schrie: "Hast du 'nen Lattenschuß? Das hier is 'ne Vollgasveranstaltung!" Im nächsten Spiel lief Bender dann 200 Kilometer. Kult-Motivator Kloppo!

Kult-Fußballehrer Kloppo wurde vor einem BVB-Heimspiel mal gefragt, wie er die Atmosphäre im Stadion fände. Kloppo nahm mal wieder kein Blatt vor den Mund: "Einfach geil!" Einfach Kloppo, sagen wir!

Vor einem Spiel gegen Real Madrid wurde Kloppo nach den Qualitäten des Gegners gefragt. Da mußte der Sprüchepapst nicht lange nachdenken: "Real is'n Brett!" Bewundernde Zuhörer allenthalben.

Vor dem Duell mit dem FC Bayern, einem Team mit "brutaler Qualität" (Kloppo), forderte Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp von seiner Mannschaft "brutale Bereitschaft" ein. Das Spiel ging dann 1:1 aus. Kloppo nach der Partie: "Daß Lewa noch den Ausgleich macht, war brutal wichtig!" Top-Analyse à la Kloppo.

Einmal verletzte sich Kevin Großkreutz schwer im Adduktorenbereich. Kloppo mitfühlend: "Das ist brutal für den Kevin." Als Großkreutz wieder gesund war, lief er wieder die gewohnten 150 Kilometer pro Spiel und schoß sogar ein Tor. "Das ist richtig geil", erklärte Wort-Genie Kloppo auf der anschließenden Pressekonferenz den darob begeisterten Journalisten.

A lot of people's streams are delayed and it's leading to some really confusing comments

Fun game so far lads

>It's a pissy Ronaldo episode

>hames

I know right

demblown the fuck out

>it's a macedonia post

free shinji

easy there John

How can we be BTFO when it would be 9-0 if Pulisic was in?

In spanish is what we call a NAF, Fraudulent Athletic Nigger.

>Outpacing le pacy meme man

BASED

gotta go fast

second

This is a world class football match by the way. Some of the shit by Dortmund is just unbelievable, Barcelona-tier. And real experienced, efficient, perfect.

i completely agree desu

Remind me again why Real haven't sold James yet?

why do Germans try to be americans so much? only Bavarians have any decency left

It's 0-2? Fuck, I need to find a new stream.

>Pulisic doesnt play

>Dirtmund loses

It's still 0-1 you fool

defenders who rely on their pace to bail them out are not real defenders

he assisted the goal you dummy

pulisic is on the bench and theres going to be at least 4 goals in this game

Yes. It's Real Park the Bus Hoofball CF. Not to be confused with Atletico Park the Train Hoofball

Press 'F' to pay respects

But that was Bayol

Good option off the bench desu

i really need a nap guys

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

upgrade your stream

Negro atlético fraudulento?
Lo diréis en tu pueblo porque vamos...

Bavarians are more American than the rest of Germany put together, don't let the silly clothes fool you.

wut

it's more like you're trying to be us

I hated him from the very beginning

who passed to Bale again?
please tell me that player's name

>Some of the shit by Dortmund is just unbelievable, Barcelona-tier.

what a stupid chant lol

so is it safe to say halal will succesfully defend their CL title? TSUUUUUU is too good desu

>Useless BVB niggers

I'LL BUM YE NAN

FUUUUUUCK

>tfw booked the premium plus triple-star package and already seeing the 3-1 in the 93rd minute
stay poor, plebs

translation pls

Almost.

oh my god that would have been a good one

JUST

bait taken

I have cable, check livescore, still 0-1

He was positioned ok, Aubameyang didn't have a clear path to the goal, if anything, it's more on Ramos.

Pepe is still better than both though

Did he hug buyol?

If you think that was just a tap-in, you've not played a lot of football yourself. Also, you probably haven't moved your body past walking speed for a good while

libertaddigital.com/deportes/la-acb-abre-expediente-a-manel-comas-por-llamar-negro-atletico-fraudulento-a-demetrius-alexander-1276299467/

youtube.com/watch?v=gT7HC8jHr5k

Are you 7 years old?

Bavarians are Catholic, Americans mostly Protestant, even the "German-Americans" are mostly Protestant, so not really

no. city buyern barca atletico too good over 2 legs

Thanks Obama

upgrade your cable

>city
>Atletico

>city

Come the fuck on melon

Who else here hates Halal so much that you can't watch any of their games because every goal they score triggers you so much it feels almost as if someone physically punched you in the stomach.

Bundesliga should only be allowed one team in the CL

>dembele
le black dribble no end product man

GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE GOATZE

Show me your tears while at it

Leipzig?

not me

Patetico will loose every final against Halal, but in two games their almost invincible.

>City

Juventus are a mile better.

>Dembegoat

>hands up don't shoot

blease dont troll on us

If Real Uefadrid keep getting away with blatant calls like the handball and shit, while getting refball in their favor yeah probably.

RM is playing like a small team.

dembele will score

Not today kruat

>mfw people thought based Ibra was >le Ligue 1 babby man

Me, that's why I bet for them so if they win at least I get some money.

>Patetico will loose every final against Halal, but in two games their almost invincible.
They lost in 2015 to Madrid.Atleti is just good against possesion based teams

>German commantator shittalking Monaco
>b-b-b-but their football is s-so unattractive!!!
this is fucking hilarious

>literally conceded to sporting and tied villareal and las palmas

Who won the debate last night, Hillary or Trump?

>real unironically parking the bus already

oh how the mighty have fallen

It's literally like they're playing for you

>Real Madrid is actually playing counterattacking football against Dortmund

It's a weird world that we live in

No idea why you people always criticise Ronaldo.

He's the best player I've watched since Di Stefano and he's proved it again tonight.

hilary by 5%

Ginter sucks, even Subocrock could do better

neither.
only did (((they)))...

me

messi

No one

Shillary, but neither were impressive.

It's Real Madrid

dont believe this guy never heard that shit here.

The jews

why the fuck are you talking about monaco?

ISIS

get off proxy

We all M/a/drid here right?

America lost.

Zidane is basically Benitez 2.0.

In the last Clasico they played against Barca, they had barely 35% posession.

>Doesn't understand Counterattacking
Hello Pep

Slight Hillary victory, but Trump didn't have any major gaffes.

Hillary. Delusional trumptards are the only ones that would say otherwise.

Not saying Hillary did good, she just did better than Trump. Much better.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI

Jill Stein

Nothing special

I'm sorry, but did Dortmund already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead this early count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Dortmund are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Bundesliga for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Champions League who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Tuesday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Borussia Dortmund are one of the best fucking teams in the UCL, they easily won the first 4 matches last year and would of won the title if the Aubameyang didn't choke vs Juventus. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Dortmund wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Dortmund topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

this

lol aybameyang absulutely destroyed

me~

is this delicious pasta from 7-1?

Neither did, but how everything played out will benefit Trump right after the debate and moving forward

>They lost in 2015 to Madrid.Atleti is just good against possesion based teams

yfw they lost against Barça at their best moment and just with a gear less last year they won it. Tactically Atletico crushes Halal use of spaces, but they end up shitting in their pants.

>Benzema
>Benzema

jews

>w-w-we dont need Hummels!

>being this new

>Calling "James" "HAMES" and not "James" like in "James Bond"

Fucking kek.

thought I was in the simulcast thread :(

Dortmund should've bought a defender instead of 20 dribbling 19 year ods.

>this flag
>this post

lol xDDD

when will you get those cheeky nukes btw?

jews are better than you shia heretic

beside the goal. did madrid have a shot on goal?

Atleti is just good against teams that want the ball.Madrid is just a counterattacking team

Bale's crosses are always frighteningly accurate, the balding fucking bastard

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSI

>Bale running down the left wing and crossing it

Man, that takes me back

Who is the better Croatian-American athletic figure, Pulisic or Saban?

Is this objective?
Because everything I read today was saying "HILLARY STOMPED TRUMP", and I think this is just Hillary-biased, since Trump is so evil.

Or everyone except Götze tbqh

webm of the goal?

why? they are dominating the worlds best team

reminder I went to school with Sam Vokes who plays with Bale in the Welsh national team

>did madrid have a shot on goal?
A free kick and Benzema slipping 1 v1

Paki plz go

>unironically defends this type of play style with the squad Real has.

Why?

Bale will win the Ballon d'Or when Ronaldo leaves and he can play his natural position on the left.

Is Götze playing? Cause I don't see this chocolate brown little fat ass

More possession =/= Dominating

Who cares?

tell him to take a pic of Bale in the shower.

whos the bigger cunt?

>benzema
>marcelo

>With Madrid squad
>2 pacy wingers and 2 great long passers
>Not playing counterattack

no goals = worthless effort

>bvb fans whistling when real madrid got the ball

i guess how many turks are at bvb seats

Barça crushed them counterattacking and we can't say Halal actually did it. If the other team doesn't want the ball either you're forced to attack. It's been a giant amount of games between the tree and the times that they struggled more against Halal is when they use good possesion players.

go dortmund

Modrić plays Real wins

you're baiting right?

Halal a shit

ain't watching the game

is Guerreiro playing well or did he choke?

Pepe

Press is Hillary biased, probably even more so in Europe. Trump started off strong, faded as the night went on, but "beat the spread" by looking presidential and not sperging out. Hillary also "won" by not looking sick.

Probably won't have much effect on the polls either way.

>Ramos

KEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKE

Marcelo because he is a diving cunt. Throw him next to that bald piece of shit pepe.

wew

>HALEL MADRID

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED YOU CUNTS.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hes out of competition, obviously.

DORTMUND!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you decide

HAHAHAHAHA POONALDO

Scored

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Varane

WAT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DORTMUUUUUNDO

I kept thinking earlier why is Navas punching the ball all the time and not catching it.

There you go.

GGGOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!

VARANENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENE

DIRTMUND DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

HERE WE FUCKING GO

AUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ronaldo won't leave as long as Bale, Benzema and Modric can keep gifting him goals, though. Halal is so talented they basically play 10vs11 in every big game (because Ronaldo is always poaching waiting for a goal and barely helps in the build up and the defence, except for set pieces) and they still manage to win, sometimes by a large margin even.

Kaylorrrr

1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-11-1 1-11-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-1

AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG AUBAMEYANG

THANKS OBAMA

>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane>Varane

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

LETS GO

THE CITY OF NAVAS

>GAYLORD NAVASS

It's his fault entirely

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>varane

>leliga goalkeeping

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Vaaayyrane

>Costa Rican goalkeeping

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw this guy was right

>Castilian goalkeeping

NEW THREAD

>navas

nice PES tier goal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>halal goalkeeping

I know the score lad

Nice freekick
was it gurreiro?

damn she looks spent these days

NOT SO NICE

Geylord "Better Ponch-o It" Navas

Fair enough. I got 100€ on Trumpet Boy, so he'd better make it a close race.

>Navas punching again with no necessity of it

KEEEEEEEEEKs

PES>FIFA

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA 1-1 DIRTMOUND WINS LOL.

Who is this gangbang slut?

KEEEEEK

BUT VARANE WAS IN OFFSIDE!! ILEGAL GOAL.

prettier than ever

KEKED BY THE REF.

NO ERA OFFSIDE

RONNIE WAS ROBBED

TSUUUUU

no you are offside miguel

>Ronaldo throwing a tantrum

lel

OFFNALDO

Holy shit Modrić is goat again

Fuck

THIS FUCKING REF IS SCANDAL NUMBER ONE

FUCKING HALALARDYCE

IT WAS NOT OFFICE

>punching away the ball when you're in the perfect position to just grab it

meme keeper desu

?

wut
she looks great m8

CALLATE

clearly offsides you muslims

What a surprise.

REFFBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whatever you say mr Kebab

SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R SLIPPY R

I haven't seen a more clear offside ever in my career as baby waterer

THIS

Fat Sam ripperoni

>multikek

Except if you play on PC

Benzema and Ronnie did their part for today.

What other players are going to slip in this game?

>Not including BAYOL

I thought Germans were suppose to love the BBC

Who /antimadridista/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=jXwtboIOiRI

>slip
I hate this meme so damn much

where are the slutz?

In the new thread, probably