Is America ready for an italian quarter back? What if he starts dating a white girl? Will he be hated?

Is America ready for an italian quarter back? What if he starts dating a white girl? Will he be hated?

pls be gay, jimmy :3

>jimmy
>italian

Will he kneel for the national anthem to protest the treatment of Sacco and Vanzetti?

Italians are white you mong

that's WRONG

Just no Jewish and please.

>Italians are white

Next thing you'll try to tell us the Irish are white.

>Italians
>White

>europe
>white

if italians aren't white how come they're one of the most racist countries in the world against blacks?

This doesn't mean anything, some Chinese are racist as fuck and that surely doesn't make them white.

yeah but chinese are racist against everyone, the italians seem to have a particular issue with the africans.

>Who is Dan Marino?

t. 1/16th Italian from New Jersey

That's just because in America they immigrated and lived in the areas right next to the black areas in urban environments

i'm talking about italians from italy. in america the italians and blacks actually get along pretty well.

not true btw

If there from New Jersey there probably at least 1/4 Italian

This isn't true
The Irish and the Italians are the most racist because they were defacto nonwhites up until the 60s

>will he be hated

this isnt the 1800's, lad

>Italy
>White
>Ireland
>Not honorary black

>Le ignore the fact that the GOAT QB is Italian thread

it is true, i live in new york so i probably have a much higher concentration of italians and blacks than wherever it is you live. they get along.

not italian

not italian

not italian

Please be bait. I can't believe there are people on this planet who sincerely believe only whites can be racist.

Please take a look at what east Asian countries think of blacks then report back to me

I'll be 6 feet in the ground before I'm ok with Italians mingling with whites

he looks turkish

Tom Brady isn't Italian though

Hence why Italians are not white.

He's literally a system babby

you completely misunderstood what i posted. i'm asking why people call italians non-whites when they are incredibly racist against non-whites. i never said anything about what other races think of whites, or each other.

>thinking Montana isnt a rice babby

Italy is a country not a system

Italy can into space
Therefore they are white

>Jimmy G will never be the chosen one

italians aren't particularly racist, stop this meme

>Italians
>White

>Italian
>White

i know they don't have sunshine in canada but the girl on the left obviously has a deep tan.

Serious question. I thought Garoppolo was a Greek name.

It's not the 1920s anymore, Irish Italians and Poles have all become generic suburban white people

Joe Flacco already won the SB. Born in Jersey and all.

I'm 3/4 italian. Look at my flag and tell me I'm white.

Amanda Bucci

>it's a white supremacists dictate who is and isn't white episode

percentage of blue-eyed people in Italy: 18%
percentage of blue-eyed people in US: 16%

>america
>white

max keks

White wop confirmed

>if italians aren't white how come they're one of the most racist countries in the world against blacks?
>why people call italians non-whites when they are incredibly racist against non-whites
Non-whites can be racist against other non-whites dipshit. The world isn't just white and non-white. There are many different races in case you haven't noticed.

you don't have to get angry, i just thought it was an interesting phenomenon. if they're not white then what are they? spanish? if so that's still strange, unless the spainards are just more low key with their racism.

wtf i love nfl now

mediterranean/southern european, they're historically hated for being the poor brown retarded cousins of "proper europe"

This

Italians aren't that athletic

>implying you need athleticism for obesecollide

>Americans calling out other countries on racism

Every time

I'm sorry I cant understand you're "language"

coming from the biggest slave trader in history that's pretty funny, portugal.

Then I'm afraid you'll have to go back, Pedro

Let me translate
"Ababidity boopity mama mia" means I'm a huge faggot

light blue in the second row, he's one of the guys who died on Challenger right?

This thread is making me want a pizza

>Lombardi Trophy
yeah, it'll be ok

>spainards are just more low key with their racism

europeans for the most part are pretty racist, spaniards are the most racist of the europeans. let that sink in.

Apologise

Italians don't have the mental capacity to play quarterback

IM HUNGRY!

Any american from a suburb of mixed white ethnicities will tell you italians are white. They speak the same white people english, get educated and work just like any other suburban white group. No one flinches to the idea of non-italian whites marrying italians.

The only white country left in the world is Ireland and the Irish aren't even white

>get educated and work just like any other suburban white group

>cheating on tests in high school so you can spend every night hitting the clubs with Paulie and Tony
>getting an education

>"earning a decent wage" at uncle Giuseppe's "dealership" or "auto body shop"
>working

Doesn't he work at Taco Bell now?

>2 SBs without Rice
>Rice babby

Cred Forums is 18+

>A fucking 10/10 will be president in just three months

My body is ready

not according to dat spike lee joint

italians are the niggers of whites

LOL at the historical ref.

It happened in Mass, BTW.

then the demaggio bros were greek then. or maybe turkish. or syrian.

'''''italian'''''

>muh heritage

Same example here.

UH OH. Friendly reminder Cred Forumstards will never agree on the definition of their master race and will endlessly reduce the select group to about 15 fat fuck autist neckbeards.

He just got confirmed to be a Belichick babby.
Not even an All-time top5

That's not Mr. Brady

YOU have 10 seconds to act as ITALIAN as possible in your next post!

GO!

>Be me
>Be Italian
>Marry an Irish girl

My future children will never know what it is like to be white. ;_;

>i know they don't have sunshine in canada but the girl on the left obviously has a fake tan.

ftfy

people dont care if they're italian
belichick isnt white either, so what?

>irish
>white

I thought it was common knowledge that monkeys were sent into space?

I am as Italian as possible, I'm a half Italian american from the NE. Mozzarell, hey, nigger, get outta my stora, woo woo baby, I'd like to stick two fingers uppa yo snatch

sure

kek

>not white

"Pass the gravy."
"Not the brown stuff! What da fuck is wrong with you?"

not him but he was certainly a Jim Walsh baby

Because they perpetuate a cycle of abuse and try to cast themselves away from the blacks when they are objectively the closest thing in Europe to being black.
It's like that one kid in a group of friends who isn't really liked by anyone so he bullies any new kid that tries to join the group because he's already at the bottom of the totem pole and doesn't want another person to be accepted in and thereby put him even lower.

>he not a baby because he only won TWO superbowl

kill yourself

WATCH IT CHRISSY!