You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten

You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten.

FUCKING CARUANA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He switched federations so that he could finally be on a strong team. USA won gold at the Chess Olympiad earlier this month.

>not having 3
La Li Lu Le Lel

>I rate Harikrishna

if you care about it so much, why not just make it to the top 10 yourself

it's a board game so it can't be that hard.

Hello lads.
Britshits BTFO by the way. Guess they aren't as smart as they pretend.
Also to me Russia and India are better than the US, since THEY don't have 3 immigrants in their team. Even us, Norway and Armenia may be better.

thanks for the input Muhammad

I wanted to check how long you've been doing this shit, turns out it's at least 2.5 years

And we always reply the same ones who never had anyone at the top10 since XV century.

Fabiano Caruana was born in Miami, whereas Hikaru Nakamura is half-American, half-Japanese. Wesley So has no such excuse. As for France, you have something of a similar situation as Norway and Armenia, with one 2800~ player and several strong Grandmasters somewhere below 2700. Russia, China and Ukraine are of comparable strength to USA.

It is pathetic.

>Carlsenwinslol

Boris Gelfand lost today.

its called a gimmick

BTFO

>frogs in charge of fact-checking

You have to understand that it is literally Carlsen who makes these threads.

>those """Americans"""

Not a chess fan myself. Have you had anyone but Shirov in the top 10?

>those bri-

I don't know anything about chess rankings to be honest. My point for Russia and India still stands though, USA only has 1.5 top 10s
But thanks for the post Norway user, I learnt something new. Glad to know we're not shit at this.

Don't ever reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

are you the same norwegian chess autist who's been posting this for years?

I am though. And according to OP, I can post here. What are you going to do anyway ? Shart at me ?

>Can't even quote the right post with his failed insult attempt

Made me kek

Ha ha ha I'm posting anyway. DAMAGED

Maxime Vachier-Lagrave is one of the most uncompromising players in the world elite. His narrow opening repertoire and very concrete playing style reminds me of Bobby Fischer. As for other players, Etienne Bacrot was the world's youngest GM at one point, and Laurent Fressinet has worked as Magnus Carlsen's second. If all three are in form at the same time, France can beat anyone.

Carlsen is gay. He enjoys the sexual company of other men and the movies of Wes Anderson.

>Caruana
>So
>Nakamura
Foreigners straight raping

Carlsen go to asp

Hola Chicano

I went there for the first time in month's to see how it's doing, 99% mandrama shit now. Feel kinda bad for the OG aspies

I'm not Carlsen, and even if I was, I see no reason to go to /asp/.

Did they bully you out of /tg/ or does no one reply there because there aren't flags

Nice. I wish I was better at chess, but the games are too long for me to really try getting gud. But this is motivating.

>frogposting
I didn't miss much

>frogposting
>is a frog, posting

kek

N O T A S P O R T

Nice dubs.
As you said, frogposting belongs to us. Stop it.

checked

Derailing this further

C'mon Ameribro, try to get them too

You should not post disappointed-looking Frenchmen with glasses.

OP isn't Carlsen. He's just a Norwegian lad who likes chess but isn't anywhere as good at it as Carlsen is.

Same here.

It is.

what happened to Giri?

He scored -3 in both Bilbao Masters and the Sinquefield Cup, losing a lot of rating points. He's getting back up again, and scored a nice win against Boris Gelfand earlier today.

These cunts are barely French

Vallejo was top20, Illescas ¿top30?, I don't remember properly. Capablanca was actually born spanish and his parents were pure spanish but Cuba became independent and he was and felt cuban in all senses, but he could have been spanish too.

So pure spanish, I think you have to go back to Ruy Lopez in the 16th century kek