How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZz0EwAfjE
youtube.com/watch?v=vKhjBfCtTGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like this.

Get rid of Zidane obviosyl, they have fucked it up to games in a row now, hacing conceded in the closing minutes. Whats wrong ? Benzema is shit, can't even fucking run no more, two games in a row has Zidane subbed out James, Madrids attack has collapsed and they have conceded a goal, Zidane just plain sucks ass, and Bale is shit as well, whole fucking team is shit actually.

Bale has been the best attacker in the squad this season.

Easy as always. Refball + extremely lucky.

>drawing agaInst a bunch of 19-year-olds

YOU
CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Switch to 5-3-2, get rid of Benzema and Ronaldo ASAP.

fix casemito

Seriously, how can Dortmund look so experienced with all these new signings and an average of 25

>implying that there's anything that needs fixing

Literally no reason to panic as long as the clasico goes well.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZz0EwAfjE

Get rid of Benzema

Real Madrid is the most disgusting club in the history of football. The only way to fix it is burning it all

The second one is Barca.

/thread

Takbir brother
>make Madrid halal again

Fuck you Texas!

Drawing against dortmund isnt even bad. This is the level of madrid.

This tbqh, everything is fine.

average age*

Bring back Casillas

Which is this team called boat in spanish you talking about,

>not Paco Buyo

You might have to drop the $40 million for Pulisic if you guys want to win the champions league

THIS
Typical halal bandwagoners and their PK7 dickriding when the attack all goes through Bale while the other two faggots wait for tap ins

Fire Zinedine "100% draw rate" Zidane
Hire Sam "100% win rate" Allardyce

Don't forget David "100% memes" Moyes

>Casillas after 2013
kek laughing at you mate

And fuck your Lone star Beer

>get rid of the one player carrying the team
great idea la

YO FUI LA ESTRALLA DE MADRID

youtube.com/watch?v=vKhjBfCtTGA

> Get rid of Zidane

One of the smartest footballers of all time that came to the club already knowing how to beat Barcelona and contain MSN?

I'm a full on Barca fanboy but Zidane is class, I still can't believe he won the fucking Champions League.

>that came to the club already knowing how to beat Barcelona and contain MSN?

It's not about that, I doubt Zidane is some tactical genius better than Ancelotti and Mourinho. But he can manage the primadonnas like Ronaldo and Ramos, and they actually listen to him (I swear I saw Ronaldo actually track back once or twice during the Dortmund game). That's been Real's biggest problem for years.

>get Benzema on bench and give Morata time
>don't put Jamemes as a starter, but sub him in during 2nd Half or as a backup for an injured/burned midfielder
>buy a DM that can replace Casemiro
when will the James meme die?
He is good, but he doesn't work in Real, playing 4-3-3 with James is too risky because you don't have a Midfielder that does defensive work 24/7 (assuming you are playing Kroos and Modric).

Bayern Munich licking their lips at all their future transfers at Dortmund

>mfw madridiots can't even beat dortmund

Until Florentino quits again, nothing can't be fixed.

He is still "influential",but seems like is not enough anymore

>tfw they need Refball to not lose to Young Buyern.

oh i am laffin

Tuchel. If you know any German watch his Rulebreaker presentation, he explains how he teaches his ideas to his players.

They played well today until the team chose to not play anymore after they scored a goal. The problem was mainly the lack of focus that they had. Also slippy B and Hahames wasted 2 clear chamces that would have eased up the match a lot. Asensio would have been unironically better for today. His pace and fast decission making would have made counter attacks way smoother. Also the team plays ways better with a 4-2-3-1 than a 4-3-3,at least without Casemito

>A tie against Dortmund in their stadium
>A bad result

You make a valid point
HOWEVER.

>Handled by Ronaldo.
>Sergio Ramos Not Sent off
>Ronaldo getting away with shit like that kick.
>Refball
>Several Penalties in Favor of Dortmund not called
>Sergio Ramos not being shown a red card.

Real should have won 5-2.

>Somehow misspelling Dortmund as Real

I understand what you meant though.

>Handled by Ronaldo.
It was a yellow card and a free kick. Not a big deal
>>Sergio Ramos Not Sent off
Why? If you mean in the last action the Dortmund player kicked Navas and the ref called a fault. Ramos sent off would have been useless
>>Ronaldo getting away with shit like that kick.
I didn't even see that. Kicks happen all the time
>>Refball
>It is a speee overreacting episode
If the match was really fixed they wouldn't have cancelled those 2 goals on offside
>>Several Penalties in Favor of Dortmund not called
1 at much and is questionable
>>Sergio Ramos not being shown a red card.
You repeated this one.

Maybe if Benzema and Hames werent that spastic the team would have been 3-0 at 30 minutes into the game.

>madridiot damage control: ENABLED MAXIMUM POWER
>madridiots on suicide watch
>mfw

>Justventus troll
>Talking shit
>Losing against Inter,the Italian Arsenal and tieing against Sevilla in their own stadium

Did you see the blatant handball at the start of the game?

>This does not fookin slip

stick a natural DM in there. like literally any natural DM because that's basically what casemiro was

>madridiot deflecting that his team literally can't beat dortmund

Yes and it was a free kick and a yellow. You spastics just overexagerate a lot. You dodnt mention the red to Guerreiro as he was the last man and made a foul,but you clearly dont even know the rules

>Cannot beat Sevilla in their own stadium.
>Laughs about a tie against one of the best teams in the CL in their stadium

>the city of Madrid

>as he was the last man
He wasn't though.

He was when he made the foul to Modric. After the foul other players got ahead of the ball. Modric was 1 drible away of a 3 v 1 with Cristiano and Benzema.

He wasn't though, there was at least one player ahead of him, as the commentator made a point of Schmelzer not risking the challenge, since he was already on a yellow.

>madridiots will literally defend their team for drawing with dortmund

>Why? If you mean in the last action the Dortmund player kicked Navas and the ref called a fault. Ramos sent off would have been useless

He pushed a Dortmund player who lay on the ground, come on now. Aubameyang pushed some Real player a second later and got a yellow for that. Ramos should have gotten one too and thus would have been sent off.

> red to Guerreiro

There was one more defender infront of him, so he wasn't the last man.

Ronaldo's hand ball was blatant as fuck, even more so than dortmunds at the start of the match. The fact that it wasn't even called is a shocking decision

>>Ronaldo getting away with shit like that kick.
>>>I didn't even see that. Kicks happen all the time

Minutes 63, Ronaldo on the Floor. Kicks Dortmund Captain. Not the biggest thing in the world but if the rolls were reversed he would be crying murder

>Several Penalties in Favor of Dortmund not called
at much and is questionable

>Sergio Ramos shoving Dembele,
>Danilo Pulling Aubameyang's Jersey and tripping him
>Kovačić push against Mor

>>Sergio Ramos not being shown a red card.
>>>You Repeated this one.

Both Aubameyang and Ramos shoved someone, if Aubameyang got a Yellow, then Ramos should have gotten one as well. Which would have sent him off. Which he should have been anyway.

This was meant for you

They're so used to it that they wouldn't see the refball even if the ref scored himself.

Ronaldo out
Ramos out
Benzema out
Zidane out

And the most important: Florentino out.

I can't understand why frauds like Ronaldo or Ramos are still in the team...

>Ramos sent off would have been useless
he wouldn't be able to play the next cl game
>If the match was really fixed they wouldn't have cancelled those 2 goals on offside
lel they were very offside, too much to pretend they weren't

>Who is Gareth Bale

Those sweet, sweet shirt sales for TSUnaldo for all of their international bandwagon "support."

>the next cl game
Against mighty Legia
>lel they were very offside, too much to pretend they weren't
Kek.There were also 2 penalties not conceded to Ronaldo and the red card to Aubameyang.But you mongs will focus on a handball that would have changed almost nothing most likely

They can only be beaten by even younger teams (RB Leipzig).

>Drawing with Dortmund in their stadium
>Bad result
There were 2 clear penalties on Ronaldo (1 broke his shirt) and a clear red to Aumabeyang.I dont get how you mongs claim refball when the referee just didn't call any major decission
>Sergio Ramos shoving Dembele,
It wasn't a penalty
>Danilo Pulling Aubameyang's Jersey and tripping him
It was CArvajal and it was a penalty
>Kovačić push against Mor
It wasn't a penalty.
On the other hand the 2 pens against Ronaldo were cristal clear.

>Against mighty Legia
like that matters? if he deserved a card he should have got a card
>There were also 2 penalties not conceded to Ronaldo and the red card to Aubameyang
>muh million penalties in every game
ayyyyyyy lmao take your meds you are hallucinating

reminder that rolando also kicked a rival from the ground in front of the assistant and once again nothing was done

it was a blatant and shameless refball, everybody saw it

>reminder that rolando also kicked a rival from the ground in front of the assistant and once again nothing was done
Schmelzer, who just gave him a quick look, then walked away.

>reminder that rolando also kicked a rival from the ground in front of the assistant and once again nothing was done
After a penalty not given.The kick wouldn't have happened if the referee called an obvious pen.
There was one expulsion pretty early not given (Aubameyang) and 2 penalties not given.If the match was rigged they did a fucking awful job.I would take those 2 pens and the early redcard over a 93 minute red card to Ramos,a handball outside the box and Carvajal´s penalty

We don't

Let that shit rot and put barca on the pile next

Everything's coming up Florentino!

How come they faced Dortmund so soon? Aren't the pot 1&2 teams supposed to face each other on matchdays 3 and 4 back to back? what gives

how can you be so brainwashed by madrid's media?

TSUNALDO has been playing like shit during the last year and a half

not surprising for a halalfag, but he seems a bit more retarded than the average one. All my madrid friends yesterday were shitting on zidane, carvajal, benzema, navas, etc, not one mention of these imaginary penalties

>Dortmund
>one of the best

>how can you be so brainwashed by madrid's media?
What are you talking about? Aubameyang deserved a red and Ronaldo recived 2 faults in the area.The referee just didn't want to call any big decission

Dortmund's squad is pretty good.They are top 8 for sure.

What's wrong with Real Madrid? Win CL last year, now back to back draws and everything is lost?

>these imaginary penalties
Just watch the match again.In one pen they broke Cristiano's shirt. The ref didn't call yesterday (for both teams) 3 penalties,2 redcards and a handball.He just didn't call any important decission.There was no refball, just a coward ref.

It's just the way the club works. Everything is a crisis.

>player gets subbed off: "is he fighting with the manager? Is the manager losing control of the team?"
>first in La Liga, finally failed to win a game: "is the Zidane era nearing its end?"
>Away draw against Dortmund in the CL: "THE SKY IS FALLING SELL EVERYONE"

take a look at their '''''''''lucky''''''''''' cl draw last season

>There was no refball
lel

>this is apparently penalty worthy

>take a look at their '''''''''lucky''''''''''' cl draw last season
Roma was one of the hardest rivals for the round of 16,Wolfsburgo was crap and there was a 1/3 of a chance of getting City.Now lets take a look at Barça in 2012.
>Leverkusen
>Milan
>Chelsea
Or ManU in 2009
>Olympique
>Chelsea
>Shalke
Wow sometimes teams get easy draws to final.Are all these cases due corruption as well?

>Roma was one of the hardest rivals for the round of 16
holy shit dude just stop posting, you can't reach a higher level of retardation

>Gent
>PSV
>Zenit
>Kiev
All of those would have been easier draws than Roma.The only teams that would have been harder were Arsenal and Juve.(if you don't know it the 1st of the group can't play against another 1st team,a team from the same country or a team from the same group). Now give your nigger brain a rest and try to think before posting

I forgot about
>Benfica

10/10 Mental gimanstics WR.

>Roma was one of the hardest rivals for the round of 16
lel do you even watch football other than your team's games and madrid media? he had just been smashed like 6-0 or similar by barcelona or atletico, they were like 8th in serie a

you consistenly got the easier draws available, not only that season but the previous one too, until morata and juve spoiled your party
>Are all these cases due corruption as well?
all much tougher draws than the shit you got

please don't defend that ''''''''''lucky'''''''''''' draw, one of the most blatant cases of corruption in recent times
>win champions league
>don't play against a single champion
>heh we were simply lucky
ayyyy

psv wouldn't have been easier, stop making shit up

again, roma had just been smashed 6-0 in their previous game. Funny how schalke had also been smashed like 5-0 before you got him the previous year
>muh lucky draws
lel

>lel do you even watch football other than your team's games and madrid media? he had just been smashed like 6-0 or similar by barcelona or atletico, they were like 8th in serie a
Do you even know which teams were available for the round of 16?
>all much tougher draws than the shit you got
So Neverkusen,2011 Milan and Di Matteo's CHelsea was way harder than Roma,Wolfsburog and CIty? How?
Now you will tell me that 2011 United path playing against Shalcke, Marsella and a shit Chelsea was also harder.Again you are just deluded.
>win champions league
>don't play against a single champion
Can you tell me who was the Champion amongst Shalcke,Chelsea and Olympic? You are just in full damage control at this point
>I rank PSV over Roma
*tips*

Throw dozens of millions at the most marketable player you can sign

>di mateo's chelsea
The one who won a cl against heynkes bayern and beat poop's barcelona
>2011 milan
Second in serie a by 4 points behind juve and still had ibra in his prime

It's quite obvious you have no clue of what you're talking about

getting a soft team every once in a while is relatively normal, getting the weakest teams in every single round is corruption

>damage control
Do you even know what that means? lel You are the one defending your team's lucky draws and claiming roma was a tough rival and deflecting towards draws from 5 years ago

You are the only one in full damage control because you know the last two seasons your team has got extremely 'lucky' and the whole world has caught up to it ayyyyyy

>di mateo's chelsea
>The one who won a cl against heynkes bayern and beat poop's barcelona
Did you even watched the final?Chelsea was a joke and BArça not beating it in 2 games was totally akward
>Second in serie a by 4 points behind juve and still had ibra in his prime
Ibra is shit in the CL.The team was full of memes like Kevin Prince Boateng,Robinho or Pato. You are just denying that Barça got an easy as fuck draw.I even doubt that if you combined Di Matteo's Chelsea and that Milan you could get a team better than last year City, and that is saying something

underrated

>people are already riding the "get Zidane out" train

Topkek

Zidane is an authority, has always been.

Ronaldo and the other Divas actually do listen to him due to respect of what he has achieved when he was actively playing.

That Ronaldo Cuck now is even helping out in the defense nowadays, even though the success is rather not there due to his sissy nature.

Zidane definitely has to fix the the defense though.

this desu

only care about them because muh ronaldo, otherwise they can get relegated along with barça

kek

ABM is a mental illness

If you don't support ABM you need to be sent to the psychiatric ward

>Not supporting the good guys that end up on top 90% of the time
Only sore losers like (You) cant support our greatness

>Roma
>Hardest Rivals.

OH I AM LAFFIN

They avoided justventus because UEFA is trying to have an El Clasico Final and then hand it to Halalalalalalal. This is I think the 3rd or 4th time, that I've seen, them fail at it.

>roma
>hardest riva lin round of 16

Plz go to a hospital, something is going horribly wrong and you need to get yourself checked out

Liberte
Egalite
Florentinote

>One of the hardest
>Ameridoop gets hardest out of thin air.
Why are you so fucking dumb?

You mean to tell me that they just happened to escape Hueventus or later on Buyern on """"" lucky""""" draws?

They avoided Hueventus in the First Knockout Stage, fine.

Then Managing to Escape Buyern, with a bigger chance of it occurring, just HAPPEN to get Manchester City, and HAPPEN to play their home game in the second leg.

This is the standard procedure for Real Uefadrid. Why do you defend this?

>They avoided Hueventus in the First Knockout Stage, fine.
>Then Managing to Escape Buyern, with a bigger chance of it occurring, just HAPPEN to get Manchester City, and HAPPEN to play their home game in the second leg.
Like Barça in 2012 with Chelsea. So can we confirm Uefalona is real?
Are you a nigger? That would explain why you are so fucking dumb.

>one of the hardest
>thinks thst slightly less delusion affects anything he said

>>thinks thst slightly less delusion affects anything he said
Madrid could get
>PSV
>Juventus
>Roma
>Arsenal
>Kiev
>Benfica
>Gent
Now you will tell me that Gent,Benfica,Kiev and PSV were harder than Roma so you can find a reason to tip your fedora.The only harder rivals were Juventus and Arsenal.