APOLOGIZE

Great run,World class Cross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKVw33hrZmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nowhere near a good cross

Was behind the dortmund player so he resorted to some weird overhead kick which made the real madrid defender act like a spaz and shoulder the ball down to schurlle. Just a lucky break.

APOLOGIZE
P
O
L
O
I
Z
E

Who?

Shit cross tbqh

trunk neck man

When were you when burger messi was born?

>Celebrating a tie at home against a team that has a terrible record in Germany

Im not even a Real mad fan...

He did ok

he's actually pretty decent

SO SORRY CHRISTIAN

Literally who?

>celebrating a tie against the incumbent champion's league winner with a team full of 19 year olds

>When were you when burger messi was born?
I was 1998

>Implying it wasn't Aubameyangs shitty bicycle kick attempt that made the ball fall to Schürrle

PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT PULISGOAT

It was a meh cross tbqh, but he still played pretty well

>glides past the European champions and crosses like fucking Messi for a game winning assist

>yurocuck fags in denial

>b-b-b-but l-l-le c-croatian l-le he is worse than my literally who 18 year old nobody!

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

it's just banter m8
we do it because you americans get so easily b8ed

i honestly think pulisic can become a world class player
definitely had a good game today after coming in

>messi burger

danilo got btfo desu
but then again it isn't that difficult when danilo is right footed at LB and pulisic is right footed on RW

He played great and the second goal was totally thank to him.
The guy is only 18 btw.

Kek, it's always an english'man' who gets triggered by pulisicposting. Maybe if you could produce talent like him you would actually be a relevant footballing nation.

in america where at least I know I'm free

YUROS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

>m-m-muh muh Croatian shitter who sits on the bench for Hamburg but has a high FIFA rating!
>m-m-muh tap in merchant who was hyped up by EA to shill their new game mode!
>m-m-muh le pacey black kid and le turkroach with the worst haircut ever are better, he's not even the best young talent at Dortmund!

BTFO
BTFO
BTFO

he did more in a few minutes than götze since he came back

OP here

Rashford is better

Incoming assblasted croats, lel

I don't know why brits on here get triggered by pulisic.
He's unironically a world class talent unlike Le fast niggers England always produce. Rashford is unironically going to be Wright Philips tier because he's just like every other pacey niggers that will get found out after one season. At least Pep is teaching Sterling he can do things other than run at people weirdly.

Future GOAT tbqh

He will become world class if he doesn't go to the EPL to get the big money too soon

because we're taking over the relevant last sport in the world that we don't already dominate and they're lashing out. don't worry lad, the rest of you will come to accept the long reign of Puligod eventually

on every Real match that Clattenburg has officiated (6 for the record), they have won
really makes you think

and Pulisic is alright, but he isn't GOAT yet, I can see a top team (Barca, Real, ManC/U, Buyern) getting him when he hits 21-22 yo though, Barca specially

He seems humble

He wont be that good at that age.

Probbaly some big club but not elite team like Arsenal.

Can someone post the webum with Pulisic in a slowmo closeup and slowly nodding and smiling towards the camera in his USA uniform?

that's so subtle but noticeable
I give you a 9.5/10

This. He should stay at Dortmund long term

he looks like that pedo teacher who fucked meadow's friend in the sopranos

PULIGOD

dortmund is so shit, players needed 3 touches to make a pass

oh my bad, I read
>an elite team like Arsenal
I thought you were baiting senpai

damage control

>Peru (gay)

What went so, so, so fucking right lads?

Pulisic literally bypassed the My Little Sawker system of mediocrity. He was trained by his dad, the national team youth coaches and then continued at Dortmund.

My Little Sawker is a horrible place for development.

LYK THIS IF U STAND WITH AMERICA

The kid is clearly the real deal. Why is everyone sperging out like hes shit? Or am I being meme'd?

He'll be at West Brom in 5 years.

Both of his parents played soccer in college. If you subscribe to Tom Byers' theory of technical development, they taught him very early how to trap, guard, and dribble a ball with his head up.

Which allowed him to develop much much faster than the pathetic American youth coach could do (i.e. start to play tactically). It also helped that Klinsmann threw him to Dortmund ASAP last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKVw33hrZmA

Januzaj was the real deal too, amirite?

Janushit never had a good game against a big club in an important game.

>le score against Sunderland then have a cheeky nandos and never do anything again man

>2:20
>ankles broken

He's nothing special might be a decent player. Ousmane Dembele is playing in the same club and he's ten times the player he is. Amercians hype him up because their best player ever is Landon Donovan, who's basically a glorified Lalanna, the kind of player football country make by dozens.

Nobody ever thought that.

>Ousmane Dembele
>1 in 5

>ten times the player he is

Its funny how hard Klinnsmann works to create great soccer players for the US
and Garber works so hard to try and destroy as many as he possibly can

I agree 2bh.

>amerifats btfo

Dembele has poor decisionmaking and low football IQ.

Garber learned from Goodell, his master.

Ousmane is good as well though

>le pacey black can't pass or shoot man is ten times better, I swear!

This fucking delusion LMAOOOOO

>Landon Donovan
Nah, Dempsey. Donovan was just much more popular.

How many champions league games has rashford played in? Oh wait...

Dunno, Dembele is great and all but he does so many stupid things... Got a lot to learn.

Meanwhile Pulisic plays a little more simple and direct and more often than not that's the better thing to do.

too eager to impress, he didn't overplay as much at rennes

A beautiful Stoke-esque run. Can't wait to see this talent put to good use in a superb mid table epl team

PuliGoat is great but I think it was a bad move for the US to give him the number 10 shirt so early.
Should have let Derpsey have it since he only has short time left
and then let Pulisic inherit it

Dempsey is ded for 2016.

Dempsey isnt a playmaker and Pulisic is more than good enough to wear the 10. Already better than Michael "Alexis Lalas says Michael the turn over machine Bradley is world class" Bradley.

yeah but I don't want it going to his head
and you don't have to be a play maker to wear the 10
Diarra was a DM for madrid and wore 10
plenty strikers wear 10
fucking Gallas a CB wore 10 for Arsenal

No but it's autistic to give a second forward the 10.

Football, cricket and rugby union are the only relevant sports in the world and you are shit at all of them

>mfw yuropoors said he's just a meme, he'll never touch the Dortmund squad

>mfw yuropoors then said it's just a few goals and assists in the league, there are other better (memeyer) 18 years like him

>mfw yuropoors then said so what of he scored an assist against the champions league winners he's not as good as (world class meme)

>mfw yuropoors will be making excuses when he scores the game winner in the champions league final and takes USA to world cup victory

>takes USA to world cup victory

lets not go crazy. kid is nice, he's not jesus

My lad, real football nations have at least 5 Puligoat-tier talents at all times. You may reach Poland-tier in this generation, but that's pretty much it for now.

>belgcuck knowing what makes a good player

Can i see your euro cup?

Poland is pretty good though.

So now Amerifats care about soccer because they have a prospective good player, confirming they only didn't care about in the first place because they're shit at it. I see.

>pulishit
>dortlose
>talent

hahahaha

God I hope that won't happen. They'd probably bench him and he'll become new Huntelaar.

>all this amerifat and englishfag shit slinging

i'll just sit here with the eternal goat BAYOL

polish girls are pretty and good in bed, it's the only way I can agree with your statement.

Is Pulisic already too good for England?

No. No one cares. It's shitposting.

The vast majority of Americans can't name five active soccer players.

>Height 1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)

>a manlet Croat from the backwoods of Pennsylvania can grow up to dominate the sport of soccer as a teenager

>Hershey
>backwoods

LGTSS BOYS

>Croashit
>Haliloshit
>w-w-we didn't want him anyways!

this guy is right.

but you can understand why american soccer fans are hyping this kid. it's not like we get many chances to feel great about an american player.

wtf