I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT

Those shoes look pretty based. Where can I order a pair?

>go on my little sawker.com

>some redditors on that site still think their my little sawker nobodies are near the level of Pulisgoat and that Pulisgoat isnt better than Landycakes

Donovan had a decent run in the Bundesliga too when he was a kid iirc. I think he played for Leverkusen.

Donovan didnt do shit in Leverkusen or Bayern

He was nowhere near Pulisic's developement curve.
He wasn't spectacular at Leverkusen and Bayern bought him as a favor to their new coach Klinsmann.
Pulisic's career compares to Götze (pre Bayern transfer) so far.

There are autists there who still rate Dozy Altisnore which says enough about their IQ of the sport.

He really didnt and when he was at Bayern, their Assistant coach said he was too bad for their second team

Donovan was awful in the bundesliga. He was Premier league midtable level at best like Dempsey.

damn that is a really strong complement your handing out, thanks Hans, if he is even 4/5'ths as good as Gotze he will be the greatest American to play the game, dont sleep on murrica going forward, soccer is super popular among men under 25.

He made the team before Felix Passlack, who has won two Fritz Walter medals in gold and captained nearly all his German youth teams.
They give those medals to the best German talent of their respective age-groups.
It's not a stretch to call Pulisic the most promising 18 year old in Germany right now.

What did you guys think of Pulisic's performance today?

So bummed he didn't score that goal when he outran the real madrid defender, not sure who it was. Still thought he had a strong showing, he played that cross in that led to the second goal

Not his fault he never got service at Sunderland. Fletcher only got 4 goals the season Altidore got 1. It's a problem with the team, not GOATtidore.

>le no service

>that means the 1 goal in 2 fucking seasons is excusable for a forward

>le score hattricks against FC SmokeABluntIsland and then disappear in big games

Kys

yea he's like a young rashford m8

Had he been playing for a good team like Liverpool he would have scored 20+ a season and still be in England.

@71529873
No (you) for you, my little sawker redditor

>couldnt even start at shitty Sunderland and was struggling with the u23 reserves

>"goat"

Awful b8

I BELIEVE THAT WE

Is this promising for the Future of this sport in the US?

I'd be worried that he had to go to Germany to devolop.
Pulisic was a really good talent before he left but at Dortmund's youth he took his game to another level.

WUZ

Is anyone else surprised that the future GOAT American player isn't latino? I know the Mexicans are really bad at this sport, but still, there are like 20 million of them here, how is it that not one of them has turned out to be good?

Not really. All this proves is that our youth system is worthless. To develop players, we have to send them to Europe, and thanks to FIFA's rules the only U-18 players who can go to European academies are ones with an EU passport (like Pulisic did thanks to his Croatian grandpa).

On the bright side, like 30% of the US population qualifies for an Irish or Italian passport, so we're still talking about a massive talent pool.

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

USA
USA
USA

Not really. It has more to do with shitty academies that are pay to play. Most spics are poor and cant afford to spend a couple grand to send Juanito Cruz Hernandez to the best academies

Is he the Theo Walcott of our generation?

*clap clap clap*