Who's more insufferable, Trump supporters or Warriors fans?

Who's more insufferable, Trump supporters or Warriors fans?

Americans

>Who's more insufferable, Trump supporters
uh, Hilary supporters are way worse

Seahawks fans

this,and your thread proves it

trump supporters

Hilary supporters are worse than both desu

worse than golden state fans?

CNN

Cubs fans

Let's see:

>Trump supporters
Russian loving, racist, sexist, mentally challenged, uneducated white supremacists

Or

>Warriors fans
Loyal, energetic, mind their own business and cheer on the best player in the world

Yeah really tough

I don't understand. Why are CTR shilling here? The politics board is called Cred Forums in case you weren't aware,

Hillary voters, ladies and gentleman

>best player in the world

Upvoted.

Is Draymond the Trump of the NBA?

Neither. Who's more insufferable, idiots who believe in the power of the State when you funnel in more money, or retards who can't handle the bant?

>Trump of the NBA

That'd be LeBron

AFC west fans

>Hands up don't shoot the Trump of the NBA.

No, Trump is one of a kind. Morons like to pretend that he's racist, Islamiphobic, and make up words to define him. It's pathetic.

But he is factually racist

lets hear it

Philly fans because they're legit dangerous.

>Islamiphobic (spelled wrong)
>made up word

Liverpool fans

Provide these facts. No, strict on illegal immigration is not racist.

Refused to decline the support he was given from KKK leaders

Last night you heard about his lawsuits of not renting to african americans, you can take that anyway you want.

Constantly uses the rhetoric that he has "colored friends" so it's okay for him to spread his borderline racist rhetoric on his twitter and his speeches. Remember, his twitter is in fact taking propaganda from Cred Forums and other imageboards.

Are you kidding me?

He will prob say the denial of nigs from living in his real estate properties which is just a smart business move.They decrease property value and raise crime in every neighborhood they infect

He's a fucking white male am I right!!!

you libtards will reap what you sow

He disavowed david duke multiple times, he doesn't even acknowledged duke because he knows its pointless. Meanwhile, clinton calls an ex kkk member her mentor.

The lawsuit was filed against multiple different businesses. It's not his fault black people drove down values.

>borderline racist rhetoric
So you agree, nothing he says is racist. It just hurts your feelings.

Shit I was goin post this

>best player in the world

>A made up word is spelled 'incorrectly. Okay, let's pretend that every spelling of a word wasn't invented 3,000-4,000 years ago in the Fertile Crescent (Sumeria/Egypt area of Africa/Middle East). Let's also pretend that Islamaphobia or Islamiphobia or Islamephobia is a real word, with a real spelling. Oxford says none of them are correct!!! So let's not pretend that it's a real word, or a real 'thing'.

"But he is factually a racist." So he has said, on the record, he believe that whites are supreme to every other race? No, he has not. He is not 'factually' racist, you are a moron.

I got nothing against Trump or hil, but Trump knows business not politics. He's blunt about everything which isn't always a good thing. Hil is a compulsive liar, she is a woman and they lie alot.

I'd vote for Colbert

Trump supporters
No one likes white trash

Robert Byrd left the KKK when Hillary was 5 years old you fucking dumbass

Hil also ripped off haiti after their earthquake, gave political favors to top donors of her foundation, pushed for civil war in Libya, which left a power vaccum and gave groups like ISIS an opportunity to strengthen, and left 4 americans to die in benghazi for political reasons. But yeah, trump is a total meanie head.

>He only used to want to lunch black folks, he was totally different, I swear!
kek

>having such a narrow definition of racism

>having such a broad definition of racism

Youre probably arguing with a black who has been conditioned to interpret everything whitey does or says as raysis

>I will never submit to fight beneath that banner with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

>The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan realm of W. Va.

>There are white niggers. I’ve seen a lot of white niggers in my time

>voted against the Civil Rights Act

Really if Trump had someone like this attached to them we would never fucking hear the end of it