English managers are shit

>English managers are shit
>English players are shit

How do we fix this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Hodgson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Won't Brexit help?

I have the solution for it but I won't tell it because they don't deserve it.

Remove the FA and put a new one in place that doesn't suck

No because any trade deal negotiated with the EU will require freedom of movement as part of it.

Just like our players, we don't have managers who go off to Europe to try and hone their managerial skills. You don't have managers who try to gain experience in Europe any more because they're too busy being comfortable in bongland.

If managers like Eddie Howe went to another country, his knowledge of PL players would see some English players in his squad. The more English-speaking players in his team, the more encouraged the English players in the PL will be when going to his team.

It's a cycle that starts with the manager. Just look at Klopp and the Bundesliga. He's gotten Karius and with Can already in the squad, German players in the Bundesliga would feel more comfortable going to England and playing for Liverpool.

Joe Hart has set an example for the younger players, now we need players like Alli and Rashford to go off to other leagues to hone parts of their game. They'll come back more well-rounded and far superior to the average player of their position.

>implying thickos like alli, howe and rashford could learn a foreign language

>it will require something that we remained out of when we were in the EU to be adopted by us, despite having no reason to do so whatsoever

American political insight

>Joe Hart has set an example for the younger players
more like he has been kicked out of the club of fumbled into a job at turdino to end his career

What fucking nonsense.

The English aren't particularly good at anything.

sailing

>more male golds than usa
>all of the USA's are from africans and some piss drinker

brexit is just a meme lad, nothing will be any different as a result of it.

stop insane TV rights and you wont have so much money that you just buy what ever player and manager is ok and you ll start developping your own talent.

>more like he has been kicked out of the club

Doesn't change the fact that there will be an English player going to Torino provided he stays there given how comfortable they would be playing with another Englishman.

Here's your (You).

kek

This. Notice how Bale is the current best British player in the world and is also one of the few who's went to another country?

You're very thick. Don't reproduce.

Playing for a midtable Italian side doesn't automatically make a player a superior footballer than to what they would be staying in the PL.

The real problem is as said the PL has too much money so it's easier to buy a cheap foreigner rather than bring someone up through the youth system. And the clubs don't care about the national team.

>qualifications
>dopepedal

This has nothing to do with it. It's very rare that top Italian players play outside of Italy, even today. Same with Germany. They do fine. Uruguayan, Argentine and Brazilian players played in their own countries and virtually nowhere else whilst they were at their best in the 20th century.

There needs to be more punishment for failing to perform. Wayne Rooney should have been dropped years ago. There are far too many black players that are only there because they are black. The media should be ignored, completely, by the FA. There is no legal requirement for them to deal with the media, so stop.

The other problem is that football remains, primarily, a working class game in the UK and Ireland. You're dealing with a lower calibre of mind. I'm not saying that we should go trawling round the universities like the rugby team does, but we should at least be open to the idea of someone who grew up in a house that doesn't belong to the government playing for England.

You're missing cause and effect, for fuck's sake. Madrid bought him because he already *was* the best British player.

Dont follow wendyball, its degenerate trash pop music and not suited to english people anymore since the spics banned tackling.

This 'sport' is cultural cancer, how can people not see this!

>bale was dross before real madrid paid 100 million eurocoins for him

You're obnoxious cunts as it is, don't want to know how how you'd act if you actually came good at a relevant sport.

Never directly said Joe Hart will improve his game in a midtable side in Italy, you fucking moron. You came to that conclusion yourself when reading:

>Joe Hart has set an example for the younger players, now we need players like Alli and Rashford to go off to other leagues to hone parts of their game.

When I said he set an example, I was referring to:

>The more English-speaking players in his team, the more encouraged the English players in the PL will be when going to his team.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Millenial detected

A country that doesn't give two shits about soccer outperformed England at the last two World Cups.

No one is going to go and play in a sheet metal factory in front of a load of unemployed coffee quaffers for a third of the wage they'd make bench warming in the Championship.

No manager with experience in Europe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Hodgson

>we beat you when scoreboards still featured analog clocks

He was the best british player, yes, but he's gotten better than he was before, so my point still stands. No British player is close to his talent because he refined it in another country.

We will never see Alli, Rashford, Kane, any young Englishman reach the level of Bale because they will never play in another country.

America is a meme though
Englel are just choke artists, you aren't better than them

>he still believes in brexit

uk is just gonna end up like norway

practically a EU member, just without voting rights

What the hell are you on about?

That's not recent experience though, so my point still stands.

Of course they won't, we have higher standards of living, but that won't stop the best English players from going to bigger clubs (provided they're comfortable), no?

We're better when it matters.

Surprised you're here, since your country's success was due entirely to doping.

You're going to end up like Syria when your 2 million new Germans go on the rampage when DB implodes and takes your economy with it.

Here's your (You). Second time I'm seeing a "are you kidding me?!?"-tier reaction with no fucking argument. This board is absolute shit.

So Burke is going to become amazing because he signed for Liepzig above the likes of Tottenham/Arsenal/Man city etc? Fucking nonsense.

Gareth Bale is not indicative, whatsoever, of what happens when any player goes to Real Madrid. It was far, far more likely that he was going to fail.

How long have you actually watched football? Real Madrid is a career graveyard. It's testament to Bale that he's done well there, not some inherent superiority in the Spanish (or any foreign) system.

No English player is going to abroad to play when there is more money, better conditions and lengthier contracts to be had in the Premier League and most of the Championship. Bale going to Madrid is a once in a decade deal, not the sort of thing you fix your entire football culture on.

stop inbreeding

>were better when it matters

Has America ever won the World Cup?
Nope.
Doesn't matter then.

nice meme

DB is solidly capitalized (capital ratio is 10.8%), nothing will happen other than some more dips on the stock market, because investors will be nervous at any new news coming out in the next weeks

oh and "only" 850k refugees came last year here and our government promised to deport 225k of them until the end of 2017, let's hope they'll keep it

>Trusting pacy nogs
Stop doing that.You fall for the same meme all the fucking time

England tried putting nogs on the team like France and still get blown out.

Just stop funding the league, once the £ stop flowing you'll see them work for it

You can't until people/media stop hyping them up just because they're English or because they play/manage in the Premier League. Once it's universally accepted by everyone that they're shit they'll actually start working hard to gain respect back and they'll have higher standards.

Or they could just remain tossers.

This. English players who are good dribbles are actually just fast and only skilled at running down the wing (every black English winger ever).

They've also probably had only one central midfielder who was good with the ball at their feet in the last ten years, that permacrock Wilshire, which says a lot more about the youth setup than Wilshire ability, because he wasn't even that good anyway.

They were also so hopelessly inept at making Gerrard and Lampard work, they they managed to convince people it wasn't possible to get away with wasting two of the best midfielders in English history and winning zero trophies. Don't even get me started on that fat ogre fuck, he's been shit to mediocre in the white Jersey since 2004 and STILL STARTS

It went to shit when Scholes got fed up and quit England over hollywoodballgate

Need to start producing working class footballers like Gerrard scholes Terry etc again, rather than worthless middle class pussies like Wilshere

I miss you guys, it's been a while since I don't pick England anymore in FIFA/PES nor I consider your NT as a strong contender for any tournament

I miss the days when talking about the English NT was talking about an elite CB pairing, an amazing and young upcoming GOAT CF, a dilemma when choosing two CM from 3 amazing options, a handful of talented strikers and conflicting decisions when choosing experienced players or young talents.

Please don't take it the wrong way, in not saying Mexico is better in any way

The home-grown quota needs to be expanded

Perhaps make it a minimum of twelve home-grown players instead of eight, and that they must have actually graduated from an English academy instead of just spending three years here before their 21st birthdays

We need to force clubs to actually develop and use English talent. It may harm the quality of our league at first but it would pay dividends down the line

Wilshere went a state school. He's a disgusting povvo.

Lamps is a privately educated legend
We need more posh players playing football, and less working class chav scum

Probably true.

Problem also is that England doesn't really have a defined style they they learn and hone growing up. You think of Spain, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and the players have some sort of chemistry despite usually never playing together. England don't have that and end up looking like a sum that actually worse than the individuals put together.

Also they are all generally so horrible on the ball and lacking in composure, in every position. Claudio Bravo is probably a better passer than all the English squad. No one can dribble, pass, or have the ability as a unit to break down any defense that isn't 11 part time San Marino footballers