/HEEM/ - McGregor Square Garden Edition

UFC 205 Presser:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpKHW6K7EVY

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xx79?t=52.8
mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13083694/jose-aldo-requests-his-release-from-the-ufc
mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13072276/chris-weidman-vs-yoel-romero-announced-for-ufc-205
mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13075000/dana-white-roy-nelson-needs-to-be-buried-for-kicking-big-john-mccarthy
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/titan-fc-champ-andre-harrison-ready-for-next-challenge-and-next-paycheck-at-sports-highest-level
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-heavyweight-ruslan-magomedov-notified-of-potential-usada-anti-doping-violation
twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/780929802588999680
youtu.be/IpKHW6K7EVY&t=2837
youtube.com/watch?v=KDkDGF2VbD4
instagram.com/p/BISxo2RgutB/
twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/780945835945103360
instagram.com/p/BK4ZJleDKvr/
twitter.com/AnaHissa/status/780919984142843904
instagram.com/p/BK4dmYpB66I/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good thread

You still don't know what tu quoque means lol

Rev up that sperg. . .

what did he mean by this?

Kek

Aldo wants to be released from UFC cuz I cant get muh rematch or get conor to give up 145 belt

News recap:

>Conor BTFO everyone at the presser
>Aldo tosses a bitch fit and wants to quit
>Khabib and consequent Khabib riders BTFO and exposed as a can crusher who isn't even a draw can crusher like Emelianenko
>WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY?

You got humiliated. Sit down.

WHO
DA
FOOK
IS
THIS

DEY GONNA NEED ARMY TO TEK MY BELTS FROM MEH, YEH

Will he recover when he brutally knocks out Frankie or is he literally who forever?

You're shook as fuck bruv

I honestly don't know.

>Projecting his own shookness after being exposed as a dumbass
Sad!
Sad!
Sad!

His autism is flaring up

he should just wait b/c conor is going to vacate as soon as he heems flipadelphia

then 145 can be rightfully championed by the guy who got btfo in 13 sec after two years of trash talk

WHAT IS JOE SAY RENALDO DOING IN THE BELLATOR ZONE?

>no you!!!!!

I win :)

>DUDE WEED LMAO

WHO DA FOOK IS DAT?

Dude neets to go on a 20 fight win streak and defend 2 belts simultaneously for people to give him a pass on that one.

"Khabib is a can crusher"

-A WWE mandrama booger eater who's MMA knowledge starts from July 2015

>try to set yourself up for red panty night
>forever btfo instead

sad because he's had a heck of a career
funny because ... people will remember this more

"Chad Mendes was on steroids, unlike every other person in sports history"

Bird brains

>Lose twice to the #5 ranked guy
>Get a title shot

What did Dana "Bald Head Roid gorilla" White mean by this?

"xD".

>Exposed Khabib dickrider from last thread trying to flex in this one
Sad!

>people

Casual retards that won't even watch the sport within two years once Conor is done

>everyone is scared of khabib

-some faggot who chose "mr glass" as his boy

EDDIE BTFO BY MAC G AND FAN

>streamable.com/xx79?t=52.8

>SEVEN (7) takedown attempts in the rematch

the weed helps him forget

>is the champion the a near weight class
>making a super fight
I know you 209 fags are retarded but this really isn't a difficult concept

>Conor making people this SHOOK

Fucking hell, I missed this.

Conrad has a huge penis

Uh oh found the mandrama spastic. Never seen Khabib fight so he's afraid of that which he doesn't know.

AM TO REAL FOR DIS SPORT THEY WANT ME OUT ITS ALL GOOD THO

Aldo can fucking quit for all I care.

>Being this much of a pussy that you have to pretend I'm not BTFOing you constantly

SHOOK AF
H
O
O
K

A
F

>have 10+ lbs on a guy who everyone says sucks at TDD
>take him down 1 out of 7 times at the bell when it doesnt matter

Lol YOU are seething

"Bookies don't want to make money"- t. Ireland and Spain

>Call someone retarded when:

"is the champion the a near weight class"

Is this even English you stupid moose?

go to bed spain, your drunk

Lol my dude i have you wrapped around my finger so effortlessly

You will do exactly what I say

Why are all these bums always saying how Conair is the easiest fight

i've seen him fight but it's hard to remember because it only happens once every two years

his striking is awful and all he has is grapple fucking against mid-tier forgettables with one actual win worth a shit

>tfw your girl is gonna get lit up for 5 rounds

>That guy in the background who stands up and dabs

Holy shit

We're martial artists here, no one imbibes the demon rum.

*vroom vroom*

Already called you out on the other thread and you failed to make a response, sit your bum ass down.

You're poor. You're not White. You're just another bum minority pissed at Goober because he's the face of everyone who ever put you down in life, you sad sap.

Shook af.

Sad!

Jose Aldo was never my friend

>0 finishes Karolina

shit girl

:)

>i've seen him fight

Highlights don't count casual.

>Forgettables

Tibau and Trujillo are forgettables to casuals, yes I already know this.

>His striking is awful

Reaching casual levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Uh oh back to the echo chamber because you're getting BTFO ;)

>averages 1 takedown a fight
>gets BTFO on the feet vs conor
>goes for SEVEN takedowns

definition of shook

*self inserts into irish manlet*

TIME TO END THIS SUFFERING

>tibau only remembered for his massive weight cuts
>trujillo had literally no notable wins at the time he lost to khabib

yeah, so casual to not fawn over these bums

Are 4 fights for the predictions too easy?

You are the least self-aware person who posts here, by a country mile.

>Bookies will maximize fan profit over their own

>not getting btfo on the feet vs conor

we get about 30 weeks of gooby fighting and in fight hype mode a year

Truly we are all blessed

Thank you based Conor

What is it about this place that attracts such spastic no life spergs?

THREE (3) knockdowns

to

ZERO (0)

>
Dominated.

Sad!

lol are we?

shit

Will Condong ever fight Cowboy? All the bants get boring after a while with no actual fight

you tell me

>Upset with the promotion, Aldo said he no longer believes in UFC president Dana White, and wants to be released from his contract with the promotion.

mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13083694/jose-aldo-requests-his-release-from-the-ufc

kek

I really don't know - I would have expected it to be completely different.

Who did this??

I dont know, what attracted you?

the anonymity and relative freedom

>>trujillo had literally no notable wins at the time

So casual it actually hurts. Of course you were also the type of casual who was saying Michael Johnson would lose to Poirier easily a few weeks back.

Cerrone and Alvarez literally pussied out of fighting Khabib cause he's such a can crusher huh? So clueless.

UFC
>"no"

>implying anyone can stand with conor

Casuals were a mistake.

>12 seconds

JOESAY KEKED AGAIN

find me a notable win bruh

lot of all stars on this list

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

the year of the Con continues!

he just beat edgar why not fight any of the other top 10 guys and get 200k + 40k reebux

Upcoming events:

10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - McGregor vs Alvarez
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson
11/19: UFC FN 99 - Nelson vs Kim
11/19: UFC FN 100 - Gustsffson vs Nogueira
11/26: UFC FN 101 - Rockhold vs Souza 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

News:

>Weidman-Romero official
mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13072276/chris-weidman-vs-yoel-romero-announced-for-ufc-205

>Roy Nelson found dead in home
mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13075000/dana-white-roy-nelson-needs-to-be-buried-for-kicking-big-john-mccarthy

>Another Titan FC champ to UFC?
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/titan-fc-champ-andre-harrison-ready-for-next-challenge-and-next-paycheck-at-sports-highest-level

>Ruslan Magomedov popped
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-heavyweight-ruslan-magomedov-notified-of-potential-usada-anti-doping-violation

KO (make me)

He's a massive bitch

KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV YOU'RE TAKING EVERYTHING I WORK FOR MOTHERFUCKER

just kidding, you never actually fight and no one cares about you so it's all good

kek

Thank you for your service

Eugene Bless

should be "Lost the UFC Big Boy Championship"

When has a interim title ever been defended while the champion was active?

You guys are retarded lol

All me

>mfw gooby gets got

You are so salty. It's hilarious. Literally no arguments.

He's still a massive bitch this has been proven over and over again for the last 18 months

i see you have no answer for this though gee what a surprise you ignored that

g-guys khabib's record isn't actually that bad

"oh yeah well who did trujillo and tibau and healy beat at the time they faced him?"

reminder that conor is literally the WEC featherweight champion

He wants the rematch he earned.

And he beat the number 1 contender.

You can call him names all you want but the fact the Conor isn't even interested in looking at FW anymore, while holding the belt and calling himself the champ is a pretty silly look.

Aldo = wgaf

McGregor literally sells 1,400,000 more PPVs than he does

the UFC would be retarded to not let mcgregor fight who he wants

>Trying to argue with Khabib dickriders

There's no point, breh. They have that typical Muslim dense cranium which forbids reality from piercing in.

but pat healy has a win over condit from 6 years ago in a regional promotion!

>Aldo, Khabib, and Holloway all btfo

What a day

The surprise here (not really) being that you admitted you've never seen a Khabib fight and your casualness thinks that cause you can go to wikipedia and pull up someone's record is what makes you a fight fan.

Who did Conor beat prior to being signed to the UFC? Oh you don't know? cause it was a bunch of nobodies. Then got gifted easy fights against Siver and Brimmage.

Still can't answer why fighters like Cerrone and Alvarez don't want anything to do with the "can crusher"

>wgaf

we give a fuck?

>tfw you're living in the BLESSED timeline

khabib and aldo leaving to start their own promotion called "who gives a shit"

imagine you work a 9-5 job for 5 years hoping to get promoted to manager and a blonde that just got hired sucks the director's cock and gets the job

that's how aldo feels, what a cuck

*self inserts into irish manlet harder*

nice reading comprehension bruv

i said i dont remember khabib fights because they happen so infrequently and are boring grapplefucks by a guy with zero striking pedigree. try to keep up

you and your boy taking serious Ls today

Don't see what he has to cry about

He might have a point if Conor was fighting in the division but he isn't

And if it's the belt he wants and not Conor then somebody needs to point out the belt isn't worth shit without rematching Conor for it

Sit tight and wait your turn

lol

except mcgregor is making the company 10s of millions of dollars

comparatively no one buys an aldo ppv, tickets or merchandise

A CUTE

I don't like Mcgregor guys.

Don't take me wrong, i like his fights but he makes all the cards uncomfy and cancer written. This must be how a purest in any sport feels desu

they should make a card with aldo, khabib, and DJ and cut them if it doesn't sell over 250k

Oh shit, I guess I have to retract my statements about that.

You can't remember something you didn't watch you retard. Your MMA knowledge starts from July last year that's why you keep discrediting grappling.

>Muh striking

Literal casual idiot. Go watch boxing or mandrama or something.

>mfw anil melwani

Blame Dos Anjos.

Can't tell if Mcgreggor fans are worse than Pacquiao fans desu

Conor doesn't deserve to hold the belt and not defend it, but Aldo has for periods sat out without defending his belt longer than Conor has. Getting impatient and throwing a tantrum is highly ironic. I sympathize with the core argument, but Conor looking bad doesn't make Aldo look any better.

Woodley vs Lawler did 240k which was fucking hilarious

>cancer written
>cancer written
>cancer written
>cancer written

>written
Pablo, the word is ridden.

YES

aldo was a major pain in the ass before mcgregor came along anyway

let the guy fight somewhere else

then holloway can have the fake belt and defend it on fightpass

W R I T T E N
R
I
T
T
E
N

k-khabib is the best
y-you must be a casual!

nah he just fucking sucks to watch and sucks to hear about and is perennially fucking injured so no one gives a shit about him but you with your homo lust

i can remember ufc 100 bro. i can't remember khabib fights because why would i torture myself like that

McG is a meme machine, think of the memes Jack

Lads you have to hespec Khabib for taking a fight and not sitting on his ass waiting for the title shot.

He literally signed two contracts for a title fight but still went on to fight Johnson. Stop arguing about him, he's got a fight scheduled now mane and it's a good one

>purest

post more

>every other champ other than DC (for jon jones related reasons) has defended their belt this year
>you haven't
>still think you have the right to call yourself two weight world champion while you were busy getting choked out by a chubby mexican on 10 days notice

>Shitskin, third worlder, casual who happens to be a weeaboo, which outs him as a virgin too hating on based Goober
Kek.

This shit writes itself lmao.

>i can't remember khabib fights because i'm a causal

ftfy

What video game is Eddie in?

Being WWE sells fights

Lawler didn't sell shit despite his performances

Mcgregor is like those Harambe memes normies spread around

I'm a Mike Perry and /ngannou/ kinda guy

TEKKEN

For the first time ever I'm agreeing with the amerisperg (you). Legit MMA fighters are genuinely scared of fighting Khabib. His 23-0 isn't impressive - but people know who he is and how he has made his name; and his complete mauling of RDA (and everybody else, even if they were bads) was no joke and everybody who fights knows it. The only person at lightweight I'd take to beat Conor is Khabib, and I'd also take him to beat him four times out of five.

>no other champ is willing to fight outside their division

Pussies

>make MILLIONS more than everyone else
>literally call all your own shots in the ufc

yeah must really suck t.b.h.

I WILL ELIMINATE EDDIE MINI ALVAREZ

>He might have a point if Conor was fighting in the division but he isn't
That pretty much is his point. Conor should fight in the division he's the champion of.

I don't mind money fights, I want to see Conor and Eddie go at it, should be fun.

But if you can't understand why Aldo may feel slighted after being promised a rematch repeatedly, or by having the metaphorical rug pulled out from under him I'm pretty surprised.
The man was promised a rematch after 202 and has been told recently that it would happen but it looks to have been more negotiation tactics to pull together this fight.

Conor has spent almost a year out of a division he is holding the belt for. While healthy. That's pretty much unprecedented.

Edd ,Ed n Eddy online

can you really blame dana for sucking conor's dick? he's the mayweather of mma, every fighter wants to fight him for that big paycheck

even if he loses to alvarez, he still has diaz and aldo rematches to bank on

Nowhere did I say Khabib was the best, I did however say that it's suspect that no one till Michael Johnson today, wanted to fight him.

>nah he just fucking sucks to watch and sucks to hear about

You just can't help yourself from casualing about can you? you feel so left out of the circle cause you've literally never seen him fight live. Stupid casual who only cares about highlight KOs.

>accuses me of homo lust while dick riding mcgregor to the ground

You 189ers are literal cancer

blame RDA

if not for his broken vagina conor fights him and win or lose has to defend at 145 or give it up

he loses to diaz and rightfully demanded to avenge that loss asap at 170 again which is a hell of a lot more admirable than pretending it didnt happen

now he is taking the 155 shot he wanted/was promised all along and it's literally within months of the last fight

he aint sitting around nursing injuries in between every fucking fight like aldo would. he pulled out of title fights a fuck ton of times

Yeah, you're much better than other people. Those guys are idiots! You've set yourself apart from them.

The difference being Aldo was injured for most of that time while conor is 100%.

They both look bad imo and 145 is dead in the water because of it.

apparently Cred Forums mod is a woodley fan.
I couldnt watch the ufc 205 press conference it was full meme?? how many people did conor buried?

How will a post USADA The Chris - Yoel fight look, gas tanks blown before the end of the first?

>rightfully demanded to avenge that loss asap
Isn't that what Aldo is doing.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

How does Sage feel about this?

Conor doesn't want to fight him again, nothing to gain, if he wins the LW belt Jose can kiss goodbye to any chance of a rematch ever

>i dont like a grapplefucker who never fights, is always injured, and talks crazy shit with twitter fingers while sidelines

"you must be a casual"

really getting a lot of mileage out of your only defense mechanism

#1 contender coming off a fight with a literal cubicle IT guy and 2 year layoff. totally makes sense.

You never actually post anything MMA related in this threads you stupid fajita. Keep your edgy posts back to Cred Forums

UFC 205 will be a 6 fight main-card

twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/780929802588999680

it is written

Most likely.

And that's his prerogative, but to use that as an excuse to bag on Aldo is a bit pathetic.

Kanker Klan a shit

Unless he goes up

ok /heem/ who did it?

OC

>That's pretty much unprecedented.
Pic related is also unprecedented.

Like, what the fuck are you gonna argue about? You think Dana is some fighting purist or a businessman who gives a fuck about money?

Fuck Aldo. Who did Aldo pull in? How much money has Aldo made the company compared to the Irish trash talker who is a decent fighter to back it up?

Plus, he already beat Aldo, why should he bother? Nobody besides Aldo dickriders want to see that. I'd rather see McGregor fight Holloway, who is much better than the last time Conor fought him and has size on him.

>no draw demanding anything

lmao

He was scheduled to fight Tony Ferguson who pulled out. Khabib issued out a challenge and no one in the top 10 accepted, especially Cerrone.

Did you not pass English class or are you actually this stupid?

bully alert

difference is conor has done everything the ufc asked and more, killed himself promoting for every one of his fights and made them 10 fold what he made himself

aldo did the absolute bare minimum when it came to promotion and pulled out of fights all the time leaving the ufc in a tough spot. of course they are not gonna go to bat for him the same way. he has no leverage without the belt

they could give conor's belt to him today, put him on a ppv against anyone else at FW and at most it's doing 250k

Hello IP address.

Quote from Jose Aldo:

I have decided to retire young.
Thanks for the cheese.
Catch ya's later.

I'll take Diaz over McGregor any day but you can't dent that Conor is the best promoter the sport has ever seen and if he wants to make frankenstein neo-pride fights then whatever

9/10.

Stupid retard, you made me smile a bit.

3 of them title fights too...
this could go so long, we won't feel it there, go so long, so much more aware,

No I shit on aldo cos he's a whiny cunt he cried like a bitch when Conor v RDA was announced and said he'd never fight again unless it was a title shot and pissed about it not being a fair fight at 184 and load of other whiny shit the massive bitch

Fuck Jose

lol paintshop pro edition

Cruz was injured and stripped and it was the right decision. It doesn't matter why you can't defend, it just matters that you can't defend.

145 is dead, yes. They should all go up to LW because the only relevant ones came from there and there is some small hope of actually getting money there.

his shit talking wasn't all that great with diaz and diaz pretty much did the promoting for the second fight with that bottle throwing

>difference is conor has done everything the ufc asked and more, killed himself promoting for every one of his fights

this, plus he fights all the fucking time. all aldo has to do is wait like 3 months

if conor beats eddie he vacates 145 and aldo gets it
if he loses then aldo gets his rematch

this shit has never been based purely on merit. conor is the only active mega star the ufc has right now

um could you not?

>tfw got a concussion from holding pads

I can honestly say Conor would've gotten BTFO if he had fought at 200.

Your posts are deteriorating as the sandman consumes you once again.

>difference is conor has done everything the ufc asked and more

fuck you beat me to it

YES

REMATCH AT 155 PLZ DAYNA, ALDO IS GETTING FAT

youtu.be/IpKHW6K7EVY&t=2837

WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY

>if conor beats eddie he vacates 145 and aldo gets it

Are you really dumb you think this is gonna happen?

after he finally took a loss he said "maybe all this promotion is interfering with my training" and negotiated a better set up

he's still the UFC's boy 100x more than aldo because he can pull 1 milly a card fighting a DIAZ brother

that's the difference between negotiating when you have leverage ("i'm a mega draw and just proved it again") vs not ("i lost the belt and no one tunes in for my fights if they aren't against conor")

I never brought up any of that lel

Calling out Aldo for wanting his rematch is low test. Who wouldn't want to avenge a loss? Like Cmac did with Nate?

He's (Aldo) isn't really mentioning dollars. Good for Conor that he makes bank, a s a fighter he should maximize his profits.
At the same time, putting a division on hold to chase money fights isn't so fine. Reason being because he's holding a belt without any desire to defend it so 145 is kinda in limbo while he does his thing.

Imagine instead of retiring GSP just started fighting money fights and left Hendriks/Robbie with the title. Pretty sure there'd be a clamoring for Robbie vs GSP and not just because it's a compelling bout.

>aldo did the absolute bare minimum when it came to promotion

DANA IS THE FUCKING PROMOTER IT'S HIS FUCKING JOB. CONOR IS A BETTER PROMOTER THAN DANA IS. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK WHAT THE UFC ACTUALLY DOES FOR THE FIGHTERS. COMPANY IS RUN BY COMPLACENT MORONS. PROMOTE DANA INTO A FUCKING CORNER.

200 was an inside job, no tinfoil

jbj v dc was always the plan

love you too bro

are you the hacker on steroids known as Cred Forums.

Today at my mma class everybody was hyped for 205 cards, even normies on my fb was posting about the fight you guys thinks this could be the event of the year

>fighter makes no attempt to learn / speak english
>wonders why no one gives a shit about him the second he loses

YOU
JUST
KNOW

do you think she took the left?

>LOOK AT THAT LITTLE BOY BELT

the bantz for this are gonna be great

>he can pull 1 milly a card fighting a DIAZ brother

Nate was the perfect opponent to play against Conor, one that wouldn't get punked by his banter, jealous of his money or scared of his persona

>for wanting his rematch

No, for being a massive crying bitch all the time and trying to get released because Conor doesn't want to fight him when he isn't a draw and he already slept him with one punch

Learn your leverage and wait your turn

That's just shooting his own foot

Thanks man!

>tfw mcgregor hype out of nowhere

There are losses and losses. Being the #1 ranked P4P fighter on the planet, undefeated for 10 years and having this back and forth with a guy for a year only to get KTFO in 13 seconds is different than getting choked out in the second round.

Don't get me wrong, I love Aldo, but he's just another Brazilian in the company. Fight Night tier Brazilian.

It's unprecedented, sure, but so are those numbers. When you maximise the profit of a company to that level you're kinda entitled to some perks of choosing big money fights over being forced to fight a guy you dusted inside one.

meh it was decent

They all get a platform. McGregor went from shitfuck and used that platform to make bank. He shames all the Aldos who are willing to put in the time in the gym but not on the mic. And you're just whining that daddy Dana doesn't wipe their asses for them, pathetic.

How would Cruz do versus McGregor with banter?

Conor got shook by Nate calling him out on beating up a bunch of midgets now he wants to fight with the big boys.

Doesn't want the little boy belt.

can i call you ugly pettis from now on?

Dana is such a shitty businessman that he got subverted by a plummer apprentice.

Cruz was out for like 2 years before they stripped him. Which I honestly though was to long but whatever. I like 145 it's not a great division but it's fun.

Calm down friend. We don't need to swear to make our point heard, thanks.

>Keep bringing up money.
Ok? But Aldo wants his rematch, like Conor did when Nate beat him.

Does he not deserve his earned oppurtunity because Conor makes X amount of dollar fighting Eddie? I'm pretty sure the 145 unification bout would pull pretty good (not as good mind) numbers as well.

For all you guys saying Aldo doesn't sell, Eddie doesn't sell much either. The onus is on Conor to generate revenue, which is why people ask to fight him.

But you could put Conor in the cage with a can of beans and it would do gangbuster numbers.

>tfwywn work with apprentice gooby

>Conor would yell coked up shit he wrote in the plane before the presser
>Dom would pick him apart slowly and methodically

Overall interesting.

Mcgregor would just talk over him like he does when he gets outtalked

why is Karolina so cute lads

You beat up a bunch of midgets and now you're all pumped up

Goobs got his old writers back

Granted, there were no "if this was a different time, I would ride into his Favela on horseback and kill anyone I deemed unfit for work", but this was just one conference rather than the world tour he did with Aldo

>you will never lay the pipe with conor

She has an old woman's face without the wrnkles

Truth is it doesn't matter. The crowd dictate these things, no matter how much more sense you make or how you completely dismantle him, people will cheer for Conor so even when you aren't, it just looks like you're being BTFO

Conor

>was boxing nate up before gassing, diving for desperation TD, and gets choked out

Aldo

>loses on the first punch of the fight to the exact shot conor said he'd knock him out with and was practicing touch-butt style in the park and backstage before the fight

that's why the conor / diaz rematch made sense. it was an actual competitive fight that conor was dominating before eating that one shot.

aldo showed nothing in his fight and neither conor nor the general public is interested in the rematch compared to the other options available

stop it

/heem/

Explain to me why you allowed a petulant manlet Irish nigger to be the face of your sport

>muh shoes
>muh cars
>muh he "talks shit lelll"
>muh throwing water bottles

Take those stupid glasses off you dumb irish leprechaun

It is all over

what will be the betting odds for joanna vs. karolina

>FW champion is bigger than LW champion
explain this UFC

Better than Mayweather and i hate mcgregor's attitude

Eh, that much is true.

Dom is miles ahead of everyone fighting in the company, I doubt Conor could conjure up something to hurt him.

I can tell you never stepped foot inside a gym in your life.

Dress shoes to go with that suit

Middleweight champion is bigger than LHW it's all about build desu besides Mcgregor is a natural lightweight

>was boxing nate up

lol

How did he get the mic

recant that or my foot will be down your throat buckaroo

Sad.

@71533271

Not even worthy of a (you)

Not great reasoning.

It's kinda bad considering all the competitive matchups that developed from the rematch of a flash KO. Like Cain JDS.

At the end of day you have to give a man his due if he earns it, and Aldo did knock off the number 1 contender.
So Aldo has earned his shot (again) at 145.
Conor earned his shot at 155 by generating revenue.

It's not exactly the same.

Get in my guard, brother.

Love, no homo.

what went wrong

Kowalkiewicz began her mixed martial arts career at the age of sixteen when she began training in Krav Maga.

So she would win against Joanna in the street right?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDkDGF2VbD4

He never learned english.

Seriously, if you can't speak the language and express yourself no one will care.

And the translators suck dongs. At least Ed Soares is gone forever now.

Can't speak english, glass body, glass jaw

No heart

he got emotional

Didn't bother to learn english and connect with his english speaking fans. Never gave access to his life outside of fighting for his fans to connect to him.

so they are giving claudia a literal free win

will they avoid paige and rose having to fight andrade too?

Aldo

>pull out of multiple title fights
>complain about pay while champion
>never learn english
>don't do anything to help promote
>pull out two weeks prior to most hyped card in ufc history with most money spent on media

GEE I WONDER THE UFC ISN'T DOING THEIR BEST TO GET HIM A REMATCH

Precision beats power, timing beats speed, NUTTIN BEATS DAT LEFT, YEH

If you don't want weidman to beat romero you can go ahead and leave

>tfw you're going to see McGregor get wrestle fucked again but this time, against somebody who isn't 2ft2 and who doesn't only get 1 week to train

Conor, in flats vs RDA
Now compare Eddie and RDA

the old cuban is charming though

I want to, but I'm one of those people who believe Weidman is past his prime.

Same with Rockhold. They clashed at their prime and both left it after that fight.

Romero runs through him, but I want to believe.

Also,
>Romero hasn't popped yet
>Tyrese hasn't popped yet
What gives?

do you hate jesus ?

ye i dont think so

Eddie is going to get injured and it will be Nate vs Conor

>literal free win

Why are casuals so shameless?

Is anyone taking picks for this card?

QUESTION FOR YOU COLIN

I think you're going to be disappointed m8. It's obvious from his comments that Eddie thinks he can stand with McGregor

lol idiot

>>Tyrese hasn't popped yet
>What gives?

Oh, Wonderboy will pop him believe you me buddeh

Do you think all these casuals are gonna leave like they did after UFC 196?

Casey is legit however she gasses after the first round

mfw watching the casuals argue about how boring the fight is

did alvarez really accept this fight with the same money he was making from his last fight?? what the fuck. if that's true he's the biggest moron in the ufc

i started watching mma at my uncles through his descrambler in the mid 90s, probably around the time you were born

link the previous thread you fucking retard i need to see the press conference memes

Romero did pop

literally the worst card since Maia vs LaFlare

>You're blessed that I chose you
Kinda love Conrad for this

who's that pedo next to her?

i'm not sure if i'll take picks i might literally go to sleep during this one

One in the dark, one in the light
It was the last time they spoke as friends

Just like Luke "chose" Bisping ?

I like you, Canada.

I don't understand why you get so much shit because of Adan, it's obvious he's not a true Leaf.

I'll run you through what truly happened.

>Eddie demanded more money for the fight
>Dana said "Fuck yourself"
>Eddie pushed it
>Dana said "Alright then, I'm putting you against Khabib"
>Dana publicly says it's Khabib vs Alvarez on Twitter
>Eddie is scared
>Eddie Alvarez is a casual who thinks Khabib is good, so he submits

That's what happened.

Casuals ruin everything once more.

Yeah, but there weren't lasting consequences for that roided up freak.

This looks like it will be a /comf/ card

It is written. 2016 is the year of St. Gooby.

Gooby Bless.

wtf the early prelims are better than the main prelims

Who else wants alvarez to win after that press conference? Mcgregor is still the eternal GOAT for taking these fights though.

I saw you at Cred Forums earlier faggot don't spread our memes

She took the whole ting.

you are PAYING for FightPass right?

Based burger.

what did he mean by this?

But of coursh

I forgot about the Bantamweight division lol

that's at least the 3rd card in a row canada has won

literally one decent fight and it's not even the main event

>I don't recognize the fighter therefore it's a free win

Classic casual

Pandering to niggers

Dropped

>HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GSP vs Nick in Toronto confirmed

who will the GOAT fight?

the fook is this guy talking about

didn't even have to DQ him he picked Felder, only you won

I LOVE COOKIE

>nick gets wrestle fucked for 5 rounds again

lol she's not beating claudia

>She's LITERALLY a virgin

Wew lads.

Conor is fighting some Jersey wop.

Eddie said the exact same things about Pettis.

He's said on many occassions that if he fights Conor he will do what everyone else shoulda done, take the fight to the ground. Just watch, it's gonna be an epic wrestlefuck that gets boo'd in seconds.

The only thing is, Conor doesn't have half as good of Take down defense or grappling as Pettis so I honestly think Conor is getting mounted and heem'ed this fight.

*cocks boomerang*
get fucked mate cards got plenny of good foits
>Lineker vs Dodson
>Spicy Roller Nakamura vs Let's Bang Zaleski
>Dias vs Fili
>N8 GR8 vs Barn Cat
>Cody "Domestic Abuse" East vs Curtis "Gyno" Blaydes

Tonnes of good quality man on man battling
Additionally Will Brooks vs Oliveira is an "important" fight, and personalyl I love watching Smolka fight so that should be good too.

why do they shave their legs?

Based cookie queen

I think Chad Mendes would beat Eddie Alvarez AMA

Why is Tyrone ducking FW?

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

HEW DA FOOK

i'd love to see conor get the shit beaten out of him by nick

So I can rub my dick on them.

He'll get subbed again

My girlfriend's cousin plays high school softball
We're in the kitchen and she says that no one on the team is shaving their legs
She pulls up her pant leg and just man tier black hair

When does their rumspringa end?

FOOK MARK HENRY

I want to see as many heems as possible before I die.

Why did Dana keep pressing some thing on the stand with his thumb during the press conference?

>Tyron Lanklet Woodley
My sides

Nick the tooth by flying omoplata

Is no one gonna acknowledge the platforms on those shoes he's wearing?

It's his morphine drip.

Why would that conference change your mind?

NO

JUST WAIT TILL 209

it was a device to administer coke directly into mcgregors blood flow

Did you give it a feel? Maybe women have really soft leg hair.

there were 2 buttons, probably to coordinate with the people picking questions

Mcgregor shtick is annoying now

I'd like to see something new

we are all adan my friend

Gooby bless

Lol Conor has even worse TDD than Pettis, he's gonna spend the fight looking at the bright lights for 5 rounds.

Irish bum. Come on Eddie. Do it for the sport and rid it of these insufferable mandrama casual stowaways.

not only is 205 fucking amazing itself but we are also getting karolina on embedded again

Typical Tall Poppy syndrome, turning on your man when he gets popular. Stand by your man!

me on the right

Take a look at these fucking losers. These were the fans cheering for conor today. Look at Bitchtits McNigger on the left. That pathetic waste of space will never amount to anything.

>tfw you're going to see /heem/ sperg out again when conor ko's a champ in a laughably quick fashion

she shouldn't shave her legs or arms it will be epic psychological warfare like rose shaving her head

>Having your zoom at 110
dude wtf lol

i knew i couldn't be the only one who heard that

I hope he was lying through his teeth when he said it wouldn't be a wrestlefuck but he doesn't seem too smart so I'm worried.

His fans are manlets, they're taking pointers.

it's not annoying you casual, he is taking hard fights and it's still hilarious

>Lol Conor has even worse TDD than Pettis

Except for the fact that, you know, he literally doesn't

MUHHH DICKKKKKKK

>bitchtits
I think that's a female of sorts.

joanna is remarkably unpleasant looking

Oh, Canada...

the RDA/goobs presser was peak goobs. he was hot off the aldo destruction

anything after the nate loss was tainted since goobs' veil of infallibility was removed

the chapo shirt, the buzz cut, all made that specific presser peak goobs. it will never be recreated

but why use PNG though

>wonderboy's hand comes in from out of frame and slowly grabs the water bottle and monster can

i fucking lost my shit lads

i want a poland gf.
Just finished watching the ufc 205 press, if what conor said about eddie getting the same money of his current contract for that fight, that make eddie really stupid he could easy push for 1.5 million or more

A LEAF

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT

That'll be sad though

Conor gets a bit much for me, the casuals chat some right shit but I wouldn't mind him winning this one. I'm just not really into Alvarez

I work with drawings all day bud, I change my browser zoom constantly

suck a dyuck

lmaoo that shop

i almost didn't notice

Is Lobov ever happy?

He has that same expression on his face every time I've seen him. It's like he's the battered housewife of Goobz.

HEW DA FUCK IS DAT GUY

HEW DA FUCK IS DAT

DELET THIS NOW

B T F O
T
F
O

timestamp it and I'll webm it later.

No, Aldo was peak Goobs you moron.
Holy shit how can you talk this utter crap? Were you only here post 189?

>Conor McGregor
>70% takedown defense

>Anthony Pettis
>61% takedown defense

lmao btfo hope you enjoyed it

What did Wonderboy mean by this? Why does his face look less busted than Joanna's?

instagram.com/p/BISxo2RgutB/

someone clip "who the fuck is dat guy" please

joanna is gunna clap that bitches ass

mcgoober getting his ass clapped aswell

Conor has fought 1(one) wrestler

Post people at the presser who are objectively better looking than Joanna

Can you imagine what happens if he wins? Two divisions become tied up and he'll become even more inactive picking and choosing favorable match-ups for himself, and if he has to vacate the FW belt then he'll call whoever is the champ a fake paper champ and de-legitimize the entire division.

>who the fuck is that guy

>yfw Stephens gets demoted to fight pass prelim because Conor took his soul

I hope you're not being serious

only thing you draw is blood after im finished with you

We don't need legitimate divisions anymore
We need big money fights
After Woodley clatters Karate's head off the canvas, McGregor vs Woodley is the fight to make.

Conor gets finished by Eddie
Conor does the third fight with nate
Conor cherry picks 145 contenders as long as he can
Conor legally changes his name to a symbol to get out of his contract and fight mayweather
Mayweather vs The Fighter Formerly Known As Conor McGregor makes him $100m+
Retires and buys Aldo's burger joint in Rio

A LEAF

At least Anthony has some slick submission wins off his back and on the mats, Conor is literally clueless when the fight hits the mat. Fish out of water.

All you fucking fags marking out over Conor putting down Jeremy Stephens are WWE fatfucks who just started following this sports since 193.

Even 184er should know Stephens from that brutal flying knee on dennis bermudez.

He's been a top boy of mine since Dana tried to bail him out of jail that time.

that was the most savage roasting of the whole presser. stephens might retire

>no Conor vs. Cruz

:(

Yeah, you're right. A loss would sort of be devestating for him since he's not just going to get a rematch. Well actually, he might but yeah, I definitely want him to go back to FW. He's entertaining, I like him, but if he gives up that FW belt it will put a blemish on the division

you're fucking retarded. do you realize that everyone was too terrified to face khabib when ferguson pulled out?

So youre a fatfuck who made less than $20k lst year. Got it.

What's it like being a virgin past the age of 20?

I have watched UFC since about 60 and I thought it was funny as fuck. Think you need to chill out and have sex mate.

I'm sorry your boy got insulted user

Gotta white out KK too desu

>Karolina's face when "WHO DA FOOK IS DAT"

31:30 - 31:40

[POPE JAN POWEL INTENSIFIES]

Conor should have said he saw cowboy playing guitar in his underwear in times square

weidman

cerrone

>virginity shaming
>on Cred Forums
You guys need to head back to normieville.

and how that cowboy earns more money

This is normieville, bud. And I'm the mayor.

someone did it already

This thread is one of the reasons ""heem"" should go to /asp/. """Fans""" are really taking the business over the sports side, might as well become WWE 2.0 already.

Cerrone really hates Conor. He wouldn't shut the fuck up about him on Rogan's podcast

how many or your boys/girls are on 205?

I've got two boys and 1 girl

Ale papieża dzikiego zwierza to ty szanuj

Simming the 205 card in UFC 2, at least as much as I can.

Goober got fucking murdered with a first round ground and pound :(

Any other results you wanna know?

kek

y-you too

Is this the cringiest fucking fag to ever live?

me vs you

This goof will have to give up the little boy belt after he fails to win the big boy belt

JJ is my girl, Goober is my boy whether I like it or not :

It doesn't matter if we discuss business side more, fighting is the one true sport, everything else should go to /asp/

cerrone and joanna? same

I cut my lip trying to recite this, wtf

Just Cowboy.
Wonderboy is an SC boy so I almost feel an obligation but not quite.

I'm also observing a moment of silence for anyone whos boy is Stephens.

No youre just an insecure beta male. Are you fat? Are you a mcgregor fan?

doctors stoppage 4 seconds in, sorry lad.

What is the worst fight of the year?

have you even murdered women and children, bro?

Sorry Aldo man, it's not right you're getting shafted and you make a good point

:/

>Among Kennedy's multiple awards are the Army's Bronze Star Medal with V device, which was awarded for valor under fire.

Except he actually is an actual badass so it's not that weird.

This guy is casual scum and I am a Conor fan

That one that put that lad to sleep. It's so bad I never recall who's involved even though they're not Jeremy Stephens

That other one with the small lass who worked as a guard in prison was pretty shit too, Moroz or something was it?

if it helps 2 of those seconds were spent touching your gloves

American Sniper, lying proved in a court of law, levels of cringe

They all fell for the Felder meme.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TAWKIN ABOWT?!

keep it up boys

>First round ground and pound

It's gonna be like what Mickey Gall did to CM Punk

i think that's the type of troop doug stanhope refers to in his act, i just thought of him because karolina reminded me of his bit on polish potato farmers

Moroz vs Blackutie
Bethe vs Eye

I wanna know what you do for a living

Can't take my pick from any of the fights Jessica Eye has had.

Is Mr Stanhope a /heem/ approved comedian?

Paramedic, what about you man?

Play EA ufc and simulate fights

i don't know it's not like i pay to listen to him

what can I say, it's a living!

Oh look another low income fatfuck.

Imagine being the intern who has to do that and upload it to the UFC channel.

Do you actually find that funny? YOu must be really stupid.

Youre a little broke bitch arent you? Yeah you are.

>hey guys am I allowed to like this?

Can you sim it until there's an outcome that Conor wins?

sure, I'll let you know.

Lots of fatfucks hate people that serve in the military because we get automatic respect from pretty much everyone. When someone talks shit about Kennedy or Stann, 95% of the time theyre overweight losers who havent accomplished anything in life.

The guy completely missed the point in what Alvarez said kek. He was questioning Conor's cardio in a 5 round fight and this retard starts saying hurrrr you lost one 5 round fight, what a fucking retard. Either way Conor is going to win by TKO early in the fight so it doesn't matter

I've made a personal decision to only consume /heem/ approved media. I'm sorry you're intimidated by my dedication to being a Fully Fledged Fight Fan (4F).

who the fuck is that guy

This thread clearly needs more Schaub.

>Helwani getting the most cheers after McGoober
Wew

agreed

Yeah it speaks to how many pathetic losers were there. Little bitchmade r/mma types that cant actually afford to go to events or oder ppvs, but they think their opinion matters anyways.

twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/780945835945103360

who da fock is this guy?

He's the GOAT journalist in any media

Tall gay Messi

>ginger crackhead

Holy shit Conor absolutely BTFO

>gay Messi
Let's not get too farfetched here

>Conor is a little bitch when his sycophants aren't patting him on the back.
wew.

do khabib vs johnson 10 times and post how many times khabib loses

He looks so bloated for a 145er

Wouldn't surprise me too much. A lot of guys have talked about Conor being far more reserved backstage and not really talking shit or doing anything.
Rockhold mentioned once how Conor was just standing there doing mewvement exercises as everyone got ready for the presser

>this creepy military apologist on /heem/

wew

Awesome Schooby, bro. Schaub bless.

johnwayneparr
Was lucky to share the ring with multiple world champion and worldwide superstar @buakaw1 twice.
Once in Tokyo, Japan 2004 and again in Montego Bay, Jamaica 2009.
Both times were great fights and happy I had a chance to test my skills against a great opponent.
Winning fights is always nice. But sometimes looking back it's about the journey and adventures along the way is what makes you a winner in the long run.
#lovemyjob #worldtraveller #lifesadventures
instagram.com/p/BK4ZJleDKvr/

or 5 times or once and post the results if 10 is too many

Is this the can that got KO'd stiff by Big Country?

That was the funniest KO I've ever seen in my life, he just boinks him with the overhand right and he goes to sleep all cross-eyed.

>this fatfuck that got rattled after 5 people told him hes a faggot for hating on kennedy

lmao

>creepy military apologist
What kind of tumblrspeak is this?

>creepy military apologist on /heem/
Literally who?

What the fuck are you on about?

schooby mcgooby

>Stephens gets humiliated in public
>Has to cater to his little manlet-er ego by lying like this

The fuck would Conor waste his time talking to this Literal Who?

Hating on Kennedy is literally the most beta thing a """""man""""" can do.

Timothy "designer army roids" Kennedy will be KO'd stiff by Rashad Evans.

Mark my words.

Lads instead of saying literally who now can we just say Jeremy Stephens

>Fight Night 98 is a Jeremy Stephens card

No that's stupid.

>British "Humour"
Don't quit your day job.

I'd love to see Rashad bounce back somehow but I don't think time is on his side

When RDA pulled out they asked Aldo if he'd do a rematch, and he said no.

>designer army roids

Do you mean supplements marketed and distributed by Joe Rogan and Alex Jones?

BTW, anyone knows if Alex is gonna corner Tim? Or at least be in his walk out entourage?

UFC Fight Night 95 averaged 1.1 million, peaked at 1.326 million for Cris Cyborg's fight

I like it

no its a great idea you'll come around to it when i force it hard enough haha

His parents escaped the grim life in Russia, only to land in uhh... potatoland. You would be pissed too.

Bagging on a dude because he doesn't want to take a title fight on short notice is pretty retarded mate.

Besides, Aldo cuts a lot of weight. I doubt he'd make it on 2 weeks notice and if he did he'd be severely depleted.

Critical thinking is good.

twitter.com/AnaHissa/status/780919984142843904

For sure stay in your lane, cheeto-fingered nerd. You wouldn't know greatness if it sold you a custom shirt from his apparel empire.

Good fuck him

hah you're a silly faggot aren't you?

megana_mma
Usually when I get to take pictures with the bestie I've just won a fight. This time I got to dress up and we both got to have @amandamiles14 make us look pretty, although @laura_sanko always looks flawless
instagram.com/p/BK4dmYpB66I/

>all that ONNIT

How much do you really need?

W E W
E
W

lol you have to be a good athlete to compete in other sports

he's a weathered 29 year old manlet

ffs what gets me about this is I'm sure he's said he doesn't even care about Conor anymore since he saw himself as the real champ

>unironically caring about a little boy belt

kek, losers.

NEW

"I fookin trew Aldo outta this spowt, last I heard hes fookin rowin in a sea o' tears"

>Best FW of all time.

>"Fuck him"

Wew! Casuals out in force!
What a time to be alive!

205 is GOAT

Gooby bless
Tyron bless
Dana bless

>Jose "No heart" Aldo

>tries out for NFL
>"he just isnt fast enough"
>"whats his 40 time?"
>"13 seconds"

Agree. He fucking grabbed his belt, fuck with him at that talks show etc.

NEW
NEW
NEW

So it's him?

My sides.

new:

>cuts to kennedys corner mid fight
>"GLOBALIST SCUM HAHA TAKE THAT, YESSSS YESSSSSSS"

This honestly, unironically anyone happy about this news or saying "who cares" is literally the apex of a casual goof

NEW

u fucking retards

actual new thread that was made first

REAL THREAD FOR MY AMERIBROS:
>fook dat leaf

Point is that Aldo had his rematch and ran away from it. Besides, Goobs and Nate fought at catchweight because Nate couldn't make weight, so Aldo and Goobs could have as well.

>I believe Rockhold and Weidman are past their prime
>I believe that they were in their prime when they fought

What are you basing that on? Weidman hasn't fought since then, and while Rockhold lost to Bisping it had nothing to do with a lack of skill or athleticism, and everything to do with Rockhold being a cocky dumbass.

Now, I agree that whether or not Weidman is going to be on point following his surgery is an open question. And of course, Rockhold may come back worse after getting TKO'd by Bisping, that's always a possibility after a loss. But it's way premature to say they're past their prime, they're still young in both years and fight mileage.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>tfw goobs ja rule'd jeremy
kek

the only thing hitting the mat is eddie's cheesesteak head

anime fans need to leave honestly.

Cruz has that calm autistic drawl that is the perfect partner to Conor's boisterous schoolboy gangster-isms.

Regardless of the crowd's response, Cruz doesn't use hyperbole, but instead relies on facts and calmly delivers truth bombs, which Conor would find much harder to shake off.

Also, Cruz has NEVER been flustered.

Conor: You've been in the game how many years? And you're STILL a BUM! I roll in here with a CONVOY of Rolls Royces while you have to take the fookin' bus. You're too SMALL, I'm going to put a fookin' hole in your face you *insert vaguely racial remark*...

Cruz [calmy and autistically]: You're delusional. You want to talk about money, but you don't want to talk about how I'm the least hit fighter in the entire roster. You're a dangerous fighter when you're fighting against stationary targets, but you've never faced anybody like me. I'm smarter than you and I'm faster than you. I'm going to tire you out and----

Conor [Interrupting]: You're a little TWERP who wanted a taste of the good life so you begged them to give you the money fight, come on, be honest, you're here because you need me, you need me to save your BUM fookin' life. You and your little mutt.

Cruz [Autism intensifies]: You see? There he goes again with the money, he's obsessed. He doesn't want to talk about the fact that the only people he can hit are flat footed Muay Thai guys or wrestlers. He's never faced anybody like me. He's going to tire himself out trying to hit me in the first 2 rounds and he's going to fail. He's a smart guy, don't get me wrong, that's why he doesn't want to talk about fighting, he only wants to talk about money. But he's not going to seem so smart when he realises that every single one of his tools inside that octagon are useless against a guy who moves like I do. The reason he talks about the money is so he can fall back on it after he fails. It's a defense mechanism to pad out his failures in the octagon.