Eternal Arsenal Thread

Soon, the Xhaka Derby

Other urls found in this thread:

news.arseblog.com/2016/09/report-ozil-to-sign-new-deal-wants-the-number-10/
skysports.com/football/news/11743/10595438/jack-wilshere-could-stay-at-bournemouth-chairman-says
twitter.com/c_d_14/status/781074828073791488
youtube.com/watch?v=kzDXEth_Rws
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37499877
instagram.com/p/BK3m78Ah8vC/?taken-by=alexanderiwobi&hl=en
telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8323992/Arsenal-v-Barcelona-Lionel-Messi-admits-Spaniards-are-scared-of-Theo-Walcotts-pace-in-Champions-League.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xhaka > Xhaka

Fuck off retard
Xhaka

>not understanding why Xhaka is goat
Xhaka is objectively the superior Xhaka

>yfw Xhaka is exposed and Wenger bought the wrong Xhaka

Xhaka has Xhaka fucking shook, can't wait for ABX's to get btfo tomorrow

>this Xhakautist enablism

IT'S OVER.

>Anti-Defamation League
It's like jews want me to hate them

>autistic man children shitposting on a Nepalese basket weaving forum with pictures of a sad frog without a girlfriend is citing the course of history

wew

So both Ramsey and Coq should be back after the international break?
That midfield is THICC

this, Xhaka is fucking shite, no amount of blooters will change my mind

Good thread

>tfw worried that we choke against Basel

What a time to be alive lads

Hold me bro

The bombs are coming

uhh??

she was born after the quote

adopted sister

wheres the canadian poster fag that always callls me sosa i told u walcott was gonna bounce back u fuckin bitch how does it feel to be wrong

Lmao la

Feels good to be wrong about Feo. Although tbf he did like look proper shit after that injury last season.

honestly Walcott is one of our more consistent big game players.

>news.arseblog.com/2016/09/report-ozil-to-sign-new-deal-wants-the-number-10/

Wilshit OUT

>tfw no Coq to coqblock the Swiss tonight
Santi and Xhaka hopefully get their act together and don't leave the midfield wide open.

Ramshit should be sold desu. Could go towards a proper winger.

step sister probably, I say the same thing about mine because I barely know her

kys

Imagine falling for Walcott's decent spell again. Wew lad. You never learn do you?

We have two better players at least in every position he can play. All he does is fuck up then get injured.

Ramshit OUT!

skysports.com/football/news/11743/10595438/jack-wilshere-could-stay-at-bournemouth-chairman-says

>"You have to be realistic and Jack may well consider his home to be back at Arsenal. If that was the case then we couldn't disagree with his decision - and the decision will be his.
>"But if there is a possibility and Eddie Howe decides that he's somebody he wants to keep, it will be up to him.
>"He will have to persuade [owner] Maxim Demin to unload a huge treasure chest in order to keep him. That would be the $64m question - it may even be the £64m transfer fee!"

>£64m for Jack

Wew lad.

We'd get maybe £35-40m for him at a stretch due to insane prices.

>implying that's not Xhaka's sister in law

more like €18m cause we don't wanna sell him to a rival

Pretty sure Taulant isn't married. I remember reading something where he said that Granit would probably end up married before him, because of how his relationship was going.

Anyone glad that flim flam isn't two-footing our players in training, weakening their bodies with ridiculous challenges?

walcott will expose himself after christmas la

Literally who would want him from our England rivals? At a stretch I can see Chelsea in order to rebuild their team but Wenger would never allow it. City and United won't need/want him, Liverpoop and >Spurs are also impossible.

I'm gonna say West Ham.

Uefa have stipulated that Arsenal are required to wear their away kit for this evening's Champions League match.

This unusual situation is due to the fact the Gunners’ home shirt clashes with Basel’s red, blue and black home strip.

Basel’s all white away strip is also deemed unacceptable due to the white sleeves on our home shirt. Basel do not have a third strip.

>Basel’s all white away strip is also deemed unacceptable due to the white sleeves on our home shirt

THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE
HOW CAN WE BE THIS KEKED?

Surely this is a scenario where the third kit should be used, especially since it doesn't clash with the all white away?

Just do what >we have did a few seasons and just wear black/blue shorts with the home shirt?

I like the away better than the third desu

>After #afc activated £20m release clause Vardy says he started looking at schools in London for his children but his heart was at Leicester.

More like his wife cucked him into staying at Lestah

More like once Leicester matched the wages and added a year there was no benefit to leaving

Typically Albanian
They treat their sons like gods and the daughters are like cattle to be traded away

opposite for me desu
3rd kit is ugly and fluro while the away is just ugly

>Typically nu-german
>They treat their sons like gods and the daughters are like cattle to be traded away
20 million muslims by 2020

>64 million pound for Wilshere
sell sell sell

>all these ""people"" shitting on Wilshere
And then we expect loyalty from our good players baka

It's time to stop visiting Cred Forums

Jeorge Bird @jeorgebird 3m
Arsenal U19 v Basel: Keto; Johnson, Bielik, Da Graca, M. Bola; McGuane, DaSilva; Malen, Dragomir, Nelson; Mavididi
Subs: Virginia, Osei-Tutu, T. Bola, Coyle, Hinds, Nketiah, Mourgos.
No C. Willock or Reine-Adelaide in squad.

jeff probably on the bench for cl then

He got 5 years of loyalty while he was being shit and dead

million

muslims

>5 years

European

Hegemony

Jeff is really lazy though

the club has given him plenty of time and chances to fulfill his potential. If he can't stay fit and deliver at Mememouth then selling him 60 million pounds isn't something the club should consider twice.

looks like bellendos dumped his mum for some poo in loo

>Basel have a youth player called Pepsi
>He's not even Brazilian and it's a nickname, his second name is genuinely Pepsi
kek

>he's not even Brazilian
What did you mean by that?

Dortmund should sign him

That it might be a nickname, to shorten a longer second name, like Brazilian players do.

How do you figure?

Schalke have Coke

Ah, right. I forgot they signed him, since he became ded, before even playing for them

twitter.com/c_d_14/status/781074828073791488

>almost released at 14 and 16
good thing Brady's already OUT

Salaam brothers.

Do I watch the Arsenal v Basel match or Atletico v Bayern?

>tfw wanna stay loyal but don't wanna be bored watching arsenal pass it around the defence for 90 mins

Arsenal brother

the thing that excites me most about iwobi is that he still plays like a yoof. he's very awkward and unsure of himself. and yet he is already making such big contributions.

If you are an Arsenal fan and have to struggle with that choice you should probably fuck off lad

the only thing muslims are loyal to is their paedophile god

Lads, gym tonight or gym tomorrow morning? i.e. should I watch arsenal match tonight?

you should go in the morning la, especially if you're a neet, thats what i do, can't wait to quit next month...miss my sleep in desu

>he doesn't wake up at 2pm and have a long wank before getting up
i honestly feel sorry for you lad

reddit deserves to die

World Cup winner Ozil is clearly impressed with Iwobi's rise to the top and said: "He reminds me of his uncle Jay-Jay Okocha. He was a player I loved watching.

"Alex reminds me of a mixture of him and Edgar Davids. He's really strong on the ball, also defensively, but he's good in front of goal too."

Speaking to Arsenal's matchday programme, the Gunners midfield maestro added: "He's developing really well and if he continues the way he's been playing for the whole season, he will enhance his game.

"The manager knows exactly how good he is and I wish him all the best."

How would you guys feel if Wenger was implicated in the latest bribing scandal?

at least it would finally explain Chu-Young Park

>MESUT OZIL has reportedly signed a new mega-contract at Arsenal which will see him wear his favoured number 10 shirt, according to reports.

>The 27-year-old was previously earning in the region of a staggering £140,000-a-week but it is believed his wage has further increased making him the highest paid player at the club.

Source: sun (+various others)

Am I the only one who thinks >we're going to absolutely crumble into a mid table team with managerial crisis like united are going through/went through?

I think Howe is the man, but not right now.

I try not to think about it

i hope so

then i can be smug as fuck as an akb

>still thinking this is his last season

The penny hasn't dropped yet that we absolutely dominated and destroyed chelsea

Buzzin for that 1-0 loss tonight to bring us all back down to Earth.

David, Hector, Shkodran, Laurent, Ignacio, Santiago, Mohamed, Alex, Mesut, Alex, Alexis

trust me im itk

>no granit

it's going to happen, isn't it ?

>Alex
pls no

Good beforeevening, I'm ITK and this is tonights line up:

Ospiner,
Bellendo, Must, Kosc, Nacho,
Lenny, Jacker,
Feo, Ozzil, Iwobi,
Alexis

Yes, Steffen to score.

Why do you think this?
Wenger is nowhere near Ferguson's level. Arsenal aren't anywhere near as successful as they were

Bellerin is FAST

I love arse lads

me too friend

how many bongs til the game lads?

2 hours 10 min

i dont understand

>implying Wenger is going to leave behind a team that needs rebuilding
>implying the new namager won't sign a couple of GOATs and win the treble in his first season
The worst thing is, WOBs won't give Wenger any credit after that and will shit on him even more.

2 bongs 0 bings

It's got nothing to do with that you dunce. It's about adjusting to something new after a long fucking time and if the club will adjust to the change or crumble.

personally think the only thing that could make Wenger step aside is a major health scare

wew lad

I'm scared that we are going to lose tonight lads. It happens every time when the club is building up some kind of momentum.

p-pls don't talk like that about Arsene

>being scared Arsenal will disappoint you after all these years

This fucking cunt

He's ok but it's so frustrating when he just passes it to the goalie

>le pessimistic austrian man
When will this meme die?

>start job next week
>can't watch midweek games anymore because it messes up my sleep schedule
It'll be funny if we make it past Ro16 for once.

>World Cup winner Ozil is clearly impressed with Iwobi's rise to the top and said: "He reminds me of his uncle Jay-Jay Okocha. He was a player I loved watching.

You now realise that Jay-Jay Okocha was the first #10 that Ozil fell in love with growing up as a Fenerbahce fan.

>tfw my manager asked me to do extra hours today but I said no because the match is on
>my workmate did extra hours today because he's a Liverpool fan

i pray to allah for it every night before bed

youtube.com/watch?v=kzDXEth_Rws
>tfw our own fans are feeding the Bellerin to Barca meme
STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice

Has he been going on about "our year la" recently?

Nah but if he sees someone with a copy of The Sun he tells them to boycott it

safe to aay that Alexis is also goong to get a new contract? he seems to like the club and doubt he'd move anywhere where there's a possibility of coming off the bench

yes la

Comedy gold

>mfw training sessions at Arsenal are atleast 50% photo shoots

>Genuinely thinking Basel has a sniff
They concede against the likes of mighty LausanneSport and St Gallen

Is it really legit for the BBC to be tapping Wenger up for the England team like this??

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37499877

>no iwobi

>83 pass
>only 84 sho
Questionable

I'd like to see him do both desu

i love carla lads

>83 pass

>Walcott
I thought he'd be too tired for this game.

kek fucking should have known he'd never drop his manlet lover
>gabriel over holding
noooooo

>yfw he moans about Nigeria spending too much on quality youngsters and how England can't compete

Fuck off, Gabby P is based as fuck
>no elmeme
Wenger out

I hope Xhaka isn't too eager bombing forward and leaves Santi exposed all the time.

i sincerely hope alexis gets injured today
there is no excuse for not resting him with lucas and giroud available

i love that iwobi get's so much play time now that alexis goes upfront, not quite sure i like alexis as a ST yet but glad iwobi made it

>playing caz every game

hmmm wonder when his legs will burn out

hopefully today

Giroud is injured
>wanting players to get injured
m8

>he doensn't get rest time so i hope he gets injuried

what a fucking twat

>
>Lucas doesn't start
I don't like it

>its a no outfield rotation unless its injury induced arc
can't wait for the eventual late season run where all the characters are tired. Always exciting

giroud is banned

you rotate for bumley not basel ffs

>>its a no outfield rotation unless its injury induced arc
fucking this. it happens every time.

no difference

>Queen Adelaide

wew

you must be the last gabriel supporter

m8, >we have already fucked up in the league. There is no room to screw up there. Wenger fucks up with rotation because he always goes heavy when he rotates, instead of just resting a guy here and there. This game would have been a great chance for Gibbs to play, maybe bring in Lucas and rest one of Alex/is/Walcott.

Vaclik; Lang, Suchy, Xhaka, Balanta, Traore; Bjarnason, Fransson, Zuffi; Steffen, Doumbia

>Doumbia
How is my nigga doing btw?

>Balanta
Cheeeeese

6 goals in 8 league games. Pretty much picking up where he left off in the Super League.

tbf we have 8 games of this difficulty in a row so Wenger can just throw in rests wherever

>Doumbia
worry.jpg

why? he's not been in top form

speaking of not being in form
monreal OUT
captain gibbo IN

>Basel playing 2-3-5
worry.exe

Do you guys think Arsenal will win easily?
pls respond

yeah

no

no, Sanchez will get injured

maybe

Anyone have a sopcast link to share?

yes.

watching on the Telly m8, sorry

we're getting blacked desu

Wrighty just btfo henry

>comparing shitchez to thierry

were losing tonight 2-1

basel will score under 10 minutes

arsenal will equalize at 70 mins

basel will get the winner 80 - 90 mins

>no Šporar

he's shit isn't he

is there an acestream for the game?

instagram.com/p/BK3m78Ah8vC/?taken-by=alexanderiwobi&hl=en

he got his girlfriend to read his stats out the absolute madman

can you repeat the question

No we will score first early in the match and then get complacent

We all know he won't; thats the problem. He'll play the same 15 guys and they'll be spent by the time the real challenge comes, then we'll collapse (with some guys getting injured in the process) then when the injured guys come back from injury (forced break) nice and fresh we'll power our way to a top 4 position.

Dunno why we even bother watching this, its all so god damn predictable.

>tfw I fell for the "Wenger will surely drop Cathorla" meme

>that Wenger dickriding on Swiss television
wew

He only just came back from being ded, he's assisted twice in two league games since coming back from injury.

Lads have you see how expensive tickets are for a Basel match in the Swiss League? I know they're all rich mountain jews but it's ridiculous having to pay like £60 to watch basel take on a literal who team, at least in the Emirates you can get tickets behind the goals for like £30.

>When Walcott is committed like he was on Saturday it doesn't matter when he plays - Wenger

Wew. Free Role Feo confirmed.

The lineup looks good but I hope the players aren't overconfident which would be why we don't win

>buying an injury prone player

nice job

Your manager had the same philosophy.

Apparently he almost became the NT manager after Hodgson here.

Yeah, why do you think the stadiums are always half empty? Prices are ridiculous, and the football on display is shit tier.

Everyone knows the best players are the injury prone ones.

Not like they paid much for him. Their transfer tactic is basically sell one player for €15m+ and buy 5 for €3m each.

Diaby is World Class

What's your income?

The biggest transfer in our league was 4M...

i bet he makes her told those stats while having sex

>Wanting Gary cahilll 2.0 over based Brazilian Keown

Good lineup regardless

really ? wonder how that would have worked out
>tfw having a hard time understanding Swiss German
but thanks for srf1 and 2, great channels

>Diaby
>Ramsey
>Rosicky
>Wilshere

the list goes on la

>it's the personal question australian

>too strong for this Basel team
Hargreaves pls

Arsenal and them being favorites is always a dangerous mixture.

>wearing the 2nd kit to play in
>wearing the 3rd kit track tops

wenger out

0-3 loss

Why are we playing our strongest team tonight? We have an away league game in just over two days time. Why not rotate today and start Perez instead of rotating at the weekend?

Your league needs to git gud at jewing PL and Bundesliga teams. That being said Basel have a pretty low flop rate for their recent sales. Xhaka, Sommer, Frei, Salah sucked at Chelsea, but looks good at Roma, Schär. Only Shaqiri flopped at Bayern, and Inter, but looks to have settled at Stoke.

is this the game thread?

>wearing the away kit
for what purpose

No.

>not wearing Red and White at home

what the fuck is happening

fuck off newfag

LETS DO THIS

ye I guess, not like there are many Basel fans on Cred Forums and most neutrals will be watching Atleti

>playing a back 3 against arsenal

We win

completed c-ucked by UEFA

>away kits
>weird fog hovering around
>camera angle zooming in more than usual

this doesn't look like the Emirates desu

>old Xhaka as CB

Is this normal?

>bloodzeed streaming this instead of atletico bayer

nice surprise desu

2 CL games a week, 1 sometimes 2 EL a week, 1 league game, Formula 1 and tennis grandslams. They're pretty damn good for sports.

think they go full Baselona against Arsenal?

pls don't try to walk it in today Arsenal

Despite being a yid he always streams arse games

Probably so he can turn it off when we score

>tfw just not motivated for CL

>tfw just not motivated for life

He rarely plays there. I'd say he's more going to sit just in front of the two regular CBs.

>that almost counter
DONT LOSE THE BALL PLS

why are half the seats empty?

first round of fixtures are always boring

ERA PENAL

he's a good sport about it surprisingly, never had an issue as far as I remember

yer da farted

>Man Shitty

and people think we won't win the league this season lel

old xhaka looks like a mong

London traffic I assume

dat bellendo

don't even care when we go out in the ro16 though

>actually thinking we'll win the league
wew lad

THEO THEO THEO THEO

FEO FEO FEO

FEO

FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO
BEAUTIFUL BALL FROM ALEXIS

When did Arsenal get good again?

FUGG YES

Monreal OUT

FEO

Basel look terribly weak

But if we get first in the group then no Barca/Real/Buyern next round

basel's home kit has red and their away kit has white.

first header scored by walcott in his 10 years at arsenal

>this is our year

I'm the only guy who defended Theo when you shat on him all summer

Eat shit

that sanchez assist tho

>Basel's defence
fucking kek

FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEOFEO FEO FEO

>Balanta in charge of keeping a line.

To think he was the GOAT player of Football Manager about 2 years ago.

Actually his 2nd.

FUCK DIDN'T SEE THE BUILD-UP PLAY
He has been good lately, bu

>scores 3 goals
>GUYS HAS HE FINALLY STEPPED UP 10 YEARS LATE?

nah, he's the same shite player he has been for the previous decade

I believed in him in 2014 so that counts

>2016
>Not having a third kit
Nice """""team"""""

Sanogo was once an FM god remember

This.

He has been good lately, but he was fucking atroucious last season tbf la

The trim has given him the confidence.

YAY ARSENAL SCORED.

Damn, when was the first?

Why do they say 'Jaka" when his name is "Xhaka"

I bet you're the sort of euphoric ledditor who rated Ox because he scored a few goals in pre-season

hes spanish

Difference is Sanogo will make it.

>tfw you had both in your cheese domination team

>finally accepts he will never be CF
>actually starts improving his skills as RW
>starts scoring goals again

Hrmm coincidence surely

>cazorshit making unforced errors on short distance passes
why don't we have a replacement? should be recall wilsh?

>he doesn't remember god mode walcott

Mate we were all begging him to sign that fucking contract.

We're the north bank we're the north bank we're the north bank Highbury

I have never rated ox, I have been saying he has been wank for years while everybody around me said he was the next goat

anyone watching the City game ? Worth watching alongside Arsenal ?

Can't remember the exact match but I remember his post-match interview. Can probably find it if you google.

Yeah 1-1 atm , got both on

>having internet good enough for TWO streams
fucking kill yourself cunt

Ramsey soon

>11/12 and 12/13 is considered god mode Walnut to AKBs

christ. desu his best season was probably 07/08 when he didn't realise how shit he actually is

>we
nah

>wasting time watching Celtic getting destroyed

Yeah they scored an early goal but they are completely outclassed

>le striker with 16 goals in 7 years man

nah

against west ham i think

He's less shitty on the ball but he's still has a long road to be bad though.

Don't act like you weren't. Everyone was because he was the man bagging the goals.

the fuck are you still on dial-up down under?

>that state of the crowd
Fucking cheer Arsenal on u cunts

Looks like we dodged a bullet with Emery lel.

GOAL LUDOGORETS LADSSSSSSSSZZZZZZ

FUCK niggers

>tfw win the group

>PooSG

I wasn't.

He needs to play with his head up more and get more moves other than "gotta go fast".

stadium's empty la'

TOP OF THE GROUP LA'

>xhaka bros don't have any siblings

This meme has spread far

>it's an Arsenal score early and think the job is done episode.

>tfw Bayern Munich finish 2nd and we get them in the Ro16

>the caliphate of Paris

holy shit did anyone see that xhaka lookalike in basel?

spoopy

>tfw their sister has magically faded from all their family photos now

we've got alexis
we've got alexis
i don't think u understand
he's arsene wengers man
he's our own cut inside man
we've got sanchiz

>ememery

Absolutely EXPOSED

that Sanchez, sexy little fucker

that was last season.

>It's an Arsenal score early, weather the retaliation storm and then go on to score more goals

>ozil in charge of holding a run

>the city of city

>Man Shitpoo

lmao

This desu. I remember we did this shitloads at Highbury in the CL

Jesus fuck, my dick can't handle this attack

bellerin is pretty much cafu nowadays
Can't cross for shit

WHERE ARE THE ARSENAL FANS?????

10/10

Yeah now that Arsenal can actually score goals on the counter the lazy ass defending that the boys sometimes do after getting a lead can sometimes be a good thing

Was Sanchez the greatest singing of all time?

seriously lads, what's up with blacks and their Dembeles/Traores ... does every league have one?

>walcott

That would be Alex Hleb m8

West African equivalent of Smith or Jones.

>mfw Arsenal win the Xhakab owl

Fuck Basel, put a second one in already.

Unfortunately Pep will probably convince him to jump ship to City at some point. But still fun having him for now

>Wenger becomes England manager in the Summer
>Rooney is finally dropped
>...for Ox

In hindsight he was just a less dabby Iwobi

IS WALCOTT DARE I SAY IT, FUCKING ELITE?????

FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO FEO

HOLY SHIT THEO

MUH DICK

Lel the Poor Village of City

walcott forever in

Theo and Spicy have been tight af today

FFFFFEEEEEEOOOOOO

Literally the next Henry

THEO FOR WORLDS BEST PLAYER

HOLY SHIT FEO

ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE ALL FEO DOUBTERS DIE

he's still shit

Just text Walcott, he said np m8

never doubted him

fug

yes fug yes

>the walcott meme will literally never end

neat finish though
wenger out

BTFO by theo Will the medpack ever recover?

feels good to be right lads

t. feo fanboy

Fuck, what a finish

we've got theo
theo walcott
I just don't think you understand
he's Arsene Wenger's man
he's better than Oxlade
we've got theo walcott

That was a babby tier 1-2

Basel are so fucking bad jesus

>being this salty

Yeah it's Basel but still good for the lad

WOW NICE CALL

>missed 2nd gol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also
Era penal

we'll see in february lad
same goes for ramshit

NO PENULTY WTFFFFFF

I wonder how long it'll be before the cunt starts getting delusions of grandeur and wanting to be played through the middle again.

Thanks lad, can you ask for another one?

Xhaka, cazorla, ozil, sanchez and feo in good form is pretty sexy going forward

t. me in your mum

Never. He's a changed man.

FUCKING REFBALL

>cazorla
fuck off wonga

>this Iwobi-Alexis-Feo and Özil attack

>in build up to match we hear how Basel a consistent thorn in the side of English clubs
>never beaten in England
>we absolutely demolish them
>HURR it's only Basel!

>tfw stream froze
>tfw missed theos hattrick

FFS

WHERE ARE ALL THE FANS? SERIOUSLY? WHAT'S GOING ON IT'S NEVER THIS EMPTY!!!!

>mfw its a feo goats up then gets injured episode

>demolish
need to win first lad

OUT OF MY WAY LEAF

ace player 42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7

0 freeze

Whats with this hating cazorla meme it needs to stop

Perez on WHEN?

>Mustafi
noice
>Sanchez
Wwwwhhhhhhy

>alexshit

FUCK SO CLOSE
Would have been a great team goal

That was some SICK build up play fám

FUGG

>shitchez

>Sanchez

FUG

>sanshit

>that build up play

MUH DIK

PRECUM LADS

theo if having a field day

what the fuck? when did we get good again?

>le Alexis is a striker meme

>the city of Barthelona

CAN ALEXSHIT FUCK OFF

its a shit team, means nothing

but its nice we are playing with pace
been a while

Iwogbi has been utter shit so far

>have 5 players at the back
>all bunch together marking nobody

Mustafi bossing the back

It's nice having 2 fast CBs

and >Alexis

Wenger in desu

Yeah, it helps when the other side seemingly doesn't play with a left back. Nigga is in acres every time.

those Basel fans in the corner with the shades acting like they're in a rap video are comedy gold

Bois this game is easy af absolutely dominating it

they're giving us the space though
still,
one of the most one sided matches of football i've seen in my life

FUCK
MY LIFE JUST SCORE A THIRD ONE ALREADY

Mesut bottled it there, saw the defender coming and didn't want to get injured

>Ozil

Jenko would have scored that.

>Ozil
>Finishing
>Ever

>ozshit
>buyern

this senpai

should be like 10 -0

who /finger up the bum/ here?

>Ozil

fucking hell

fucking LEL

comedy gold, im framing this

Bellerin wants his goal lel

JUST FUCKING SCORE

REEEEEEEEEEE

Vibrator no hands orgasm desu

>arsenal will never score again

>it's another no name keeper has a worldie against Arsenal
STOP IT ALREADY

Has Basel presented some danger to Arsenal or nah?
just arrived home

Remember when sanchez used to score

How fucking bad is the Swiss league if this shower of shit hasn't dropped a point in 9 games.

Would be about 10-0 if we could finish

Ospina is literally in his car driving home

I want spicy to score but I love Vaclík, wat do?

Awful. That can't be a surprise to you.

A little bit. They have good build up play

PSG 1-1

Fuck this keeper is good

They had a couple of corners after >we scored. Other than that we could be about 5 or 6 up.

This x1000

Holy shit how many reflex saves has he had already

>yfw we're making good teams look like shit

christ how shit is their defense, literally incapable of playing an offside trap

özil needs to retire

I miss you, Tomas ;_;

That combined with everyone but Walcott being a shit finisher

JUST SCORE ALREADY

REEEEEEEEEE

hope we get a webm of the keeper sexy pose with the post

>ozils finishing

Super tom back when

This left back is dreadful

Has he heard of marking?

Don't know why Fischer switched to a 5atb.

how about you post a sexy pose with your "post" ;)

>Iwogbi

just useless

Not like they haven't rekt some britshits in the past. But yeah, it's pretty shit.

>so unusd to Arsenal playing well you can't even think of anything to complain about

WHat were the fans singing?

Pretty much every save he's made has been a shot straight at him.

been a long time since we just cut up a team like this
Confidence is sky high

Walcott is tiring

He needs to be rested next half. Maybe this time he won't get injured and will continue his good fomr

Arsenal are really driving tonight but the Swiss side seem to be stuck in neutral

this 3bh

see

When will the collapse be lads?

>Ospina is being paid to stand and kick the ball once every 10 minutes

You might see him tomorrow playing for Sparta Prague against Inter, but there are already rumours that he's injured again.

I wonder if Cech wears that headguard now just to cover up the fact he's basically bald now.

>Oxil

yuck I'm not an americunt

When nonwhites reach 33% of the population.

This is so one-sided that it's almost boring. Hope Jeff comes on for Walcott in the 60th minute.

Thanks mate

send me a DM and we can set that ;)

Cech is unironically a better drummer than _________

>the cancer that is oxshit has started spreading

Ringo Starr

>thinking Alexis had a bad half
imagine being this clueless arse

>At 27, it looks like he's finally come of age

>it's a media thinks Walcott is fulfilling his potential episode

hope Lucas gets some minutes and some stat padding goals

WALCOTT IS TIRING

REST HIM BEFORE THE INJURY

Only thing that would make this match better is a Wenger injury.

Wait what happens is Feo gets good and Jack stays healthy for an entire season?

Could the English core actually deliver on the hype?

wtf?

You can't be serious.

are jamie vardie

>you now remember oxshit

Is this real life? Is this cunt actually nt complaining? Who are you and what have you done with the Jewmaican? Are you our new alien overlords?

no, Wilshere ever deliger

I was trying to ignore him

and possible Gibbs and Jenkinson

Will Wenger ever stop sucking spic cock?

Wenger
in

I'm trying lad, really am...but i got nothing tonight

>Wrighty falling for the "this is Walcott's season" meme
>"He must have had an epiphany over the summer"

top kek, can't wait until he turns back to shit just to spite you bastards

>being Bellerin, Nacho, Cazorla out

Sad

Lads, when was the last time Mesut got an assist?

Not shitty British core, no Giroud, no Merteshitter, no Flannel and people wonder how Arsenal are suddenly playing well.

>When Walcott runs in behind he's virtually unplayable - t. Owen Hargreaves

This is going too far.

Reminder that Walcott in a big game when everything goes right is better than messi

Imagine how good this team would be if we had someone competent instead of Iwogbi. Imagine Jack's link up play when Sanchez and Ozil are in this kind of form

Don't do this m8

>not "Sad!"

If I was Messi right now I'd be SHITTING MYSELF right now at the thought of playing this Arsenal team

WENGER IN

>the cost he had to pay for having more potential than Messi was being only being able to unleash it at an older age

Daily reminder messi is literally afraid of walcott.

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8323992/Arsenal-v-Barcelona-Lionel-Messi-admits-Spaniards-are-scared-of-Theo-Walcotts-pace-in-Champions-League.html

can someone reply to this post when the 2nd half starts
\
cheers lads

WENGER OUT BIG SAM IN TBQH PHAM

What a fucking game so far.
Won't even need all the 10 beers I bought in preparation for misery.

cheers

>tfw last week after the Chelsea match I drank out of happiness instead of sadness for the first time in forever
you never need an excuse to drink anyway la

>pep again

>Ozil is world class

he is and forever be a choker

Rankr: Top 10 brutal anime swordsmen

Need a Basel goal to be honest lads. This match has no tension at all.

"No"

>jeff all alone

:_;

>shitcott missing that

I know he was offside, but still

LMFAO this basel """""""""defense""""""""""""" is garbage

Lucas IN

YES

>less than 90% pass accuracy
WENGER OUT

Basel move their defensive line higher now? It's like they really want the floodgates to open

>Sanchez

Sanchez will never make it as a striker, he's not selfish enough

Alexshit Out

Never seen Alexis make a good pass in my life.

could easily be winning 10-0

>you

I'm serious. Seen him do a lot of other things but his passing is pretty shit.

City match sounds exciting desu

>tåpaj

Fucking hell score the third goal already/

missing chances like no ones business

I switched over. Arsenal game will probably end 2-0 desu

He put in a world class ball for Ozil JUST THIS match

ffs Arsenal score a third, seriously there is always a chance of it turning into another one of 'those' games

NEW

This game would have been incredibly frustrating if Walcott hadn't got those two goals.

So many saved/missed chances the entire match. Why isn't Alexis being more selfish?

>cazorshit

The million chances meme needs to die