Is there a team you HATE just because of their fans?

is there a team you HATE just because of their fans?

I hate pic related because they have, in my experience, the most obnoxious fans in my country. If another Chilean club does well internationally (I can understand it locally), they hate it because it's not them, or if a player is doing good, they downplay him because he didn't come out from theirs (Sanchez or Vidal for example). They also have the biggest ego here.
The majority are just cunts

Good thread, Texas.

>La u
Literally garbage.

Chelshit and p$g

small club

Yes, the fans of these two are pretty much the same shit.

My Rangers was unbeaten and lost 4-0 to the top bottom of the table Cobreloa, Chilean 2nd Division is the GOAT.

it's just that Colo-Colo is a poor/marginal people club, you can sort of understand their behavior and they don't even deny it. They have always acted like monkeys and no one thinks they are sophisticated at all
U de Chile is just the low middle class club and they think they are one step above Colo-Colo but don't notice they are just the same shit with different smell. They went silent for so many years until they started winning again and suddenly they are biggest club with the best fans and they always support the team (lol).

I tried to like them when they won the Sudamericana, but goddamn it was hard

every Boston team. a bunch of insufferable faggots who think their shit don't stink and have victim complexes on par with the Jews

you cool OP

NYCFC

This also goes for mets and knicks fans. Nothing worse than have a obnoxious new yorker that has no class

also in another tier the pats bandwagon fans. also baawwston fans are pretty close to new york tier bad

Boca Juniors, San lorenzo

>Miamifag detected

Personally senpai, Bostonians make me say "You know, New Yorkers aren't that bad people after all." Guinness drinking mob of assholes. How you holding up about the Fernandez news?

fuck these fucking fucks

Yeah, Primera B is a lot more competitive and the fact that the league lasts longer makes it more unpredictable sometimes

I remember one day I was on twitter, I think I was searching La U or sampaoli because I liked the team, the way the team played

then I saw a kinda fine chuncha talking about neymar, she was upset that someone was spreading the news that neymar would go to barcelona so I began poking her a bit 'well if neymar is so shit then why is barcelona trying to buy him? he's even better than alexis :^)'

she called me a monkey and blocked me afterwards

regardless of being insufferable I'm kinda envy of their fans to be honest

wena nido

I HATE the Kansas City Royals in baseball (huge jays fan), and for football/soccer I hate Galatasaray. Fucking Turkroach degenerates

>implying hating roaches is unique

Trash desu. No stadium nor Copa Libertadores.

Colo-Colo is Chile
And the mothers only giles

>(huge jays fan)
you faggots are even worse

Seattle Sounders. They are the living embodiment of the American hipster plastic soccer fan. Plus they never shut up about being a team since the 70s and claim to have done every thing first. They invented soccer and want you to know it. Though they did give us the "FIGHT AND WIN" meme

Portland Timbers as well. Don't hate them as much as sounders but they are still insufferable hipsters.

This desu.

Any historically good team that's been bad recently has absolutely insufferable fans. It's the perfect storm of blueblood snobbery, complete delusion as to their current reality, and constantly living in the past. The Dallas Cowboys are probably the best example of this.