I give it 10 more years

I give it 10 more years

>it's a "I hate the NFL" episode

put the nfl down n come to baseball bro

Did you ever notice their logo looks like a football being pooped out of a butt?

>Move from handegg, a somewhat active sport
>To spicboreball.

Why don't both those sports just fucking die?

People act like it's impossible for the NFL to ever go bankrupt. It'll totally happen in the next 15-20 years. Another sport might take it's place but the sport on the field now won't be there in the next couple decades.

Any of the Top 4 in America are far entertaining and exciting than Zero-Zero, ouchie, my knee hurts.

the NBA has been better for years

national fixed league has always been shit and for low iq retards

If padball really does become untenable, the NFL will just switch to one of the rugby codes (union most likey because it has a bigger imternational presence).

They'll make up all the money they'd lose from commercial breaks by placing adds on jerseys and international play.

3 things are needed to keep the NFL from dying.

1. Sunday Ticket

2. Fantasy Leagues

3. Madden

If two of these things fail then the NFL fails.

Just curious: do Americans really go out on their own as children and play American football? There are too many rules to self-enforce. It seems like it has to have organisation.

It's not nearly as complicated as the NFL wants to make it

no sport will survive the oncoming civil war

Good night sweet prince

kids usually play a basic version of two hand touch, no tackling or protective gear. when the ball is hiked the defenders have to wait a bit usually by counting out loud (one alligator two alligator etc) until they hit the number theyre using, then they can go after the QB. if you go early that's a blitz and you only get 1 per drive, two completions is a first down, etc. its just "house rules" for every group and is very simple

>rugby

Fuck that, I refuse to watch it if it doesn't have the forward pass, that's half the fun of football.

You learn at such a young age it doesn't really matter. And it really isn't 11 on 11 like what you see on TV. So all the rules aren't enforced it's just to go out and have some fun.

I didn't understand at all. Notably the alligator part. Would be easier for kids to just have rules like "kick the ball in the net without using your hands"

>Make up all the money they'd lose from commercials

I don't know what autism you're spewing but you're sincerely kidding yourself if you think you can reclaim television commercial ad revenue by putting a few names on a jersey. We're talking about a difference in the millions. And we're not even going to go in the money lost from endorsements.

>Rugby

>Ever popular in the US

NFL isn't going anywhere folks, not for a long time. Accept that your sport will always be inferior as far as the US is concerned

>kick the ball in the net without using your hands

that sounds terribly boring

nigger

Well American kids aren't retarded surprisingly so having a handful of rules doesn't matter.

>using alligator
>not using superior 10 dot or 5 Mississippi

YGSIU

Baseball probably will be played forever here

This. Baseball even survived the FIRST civil war.

>not tackling
get that faggot shit out of here, our only rule was no suplexing and that rule was only put in place because a kid broke his forarm from a tackle like that. But desu we usually prefered smeer the queer, only like 3 rules to that game and you could give effort as you pleased, unless you had the football of course.

ONE ONE THOUSAND TWO ONE THOUSAND THREE ONE THOUSAND

>enjoying injuries

The NFL will survive but tackle football won't.

Concussions/CTE will eventually kill the sport.

kek

I'm pretty sure rugby leagues also have longer schedules, so that's even more revenue.

The forward pass is also part of what makes football more dangerous m8.

That sounds more like kids in europe are too stupid to remember basic concepts or rules. Seriously >kick the ball to the net without using hands is fucking 3 year old shit. Once you're at least 6, remember basic football rules like 4 completions for a first down, two hands is a tackle, and what a fumble or interception should not be hard.

>Concussions/CTE will eventually kill the sport.

>believe the CTE boogeyman

oh i'm laffin

The NFL is going to die not because of CTE
The Meta has turned to shit, will only get worse
Less parity
No more traditional stand in the pocket QBs
Bleeding money
Lockout 2021
Liberal agenda
Whites fleeing the sport
Fixing games will leak
Basically all of Goodells idea's