youtube.com/watch?v=zOYus1BE7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=RMT0NQOEReE
youtube.com/watch?v=7csGhMQoQms
youtube.com/watch?v=EF--ldYIBnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT THE FUCK
>dale dale dale dale dale dale
>dale dale dale O!

This is why soccer will ALWAYS be a joke in America. It's all plastic, every bit of it. It didn't grow up here, it's not part of our history, so we're pathetically trying to steal the tradition of actual soccer-playing nations.

If soccer is ever not going to be a joke in the US it's going to have to be done in an American way.

DELET THIS POST OR I'LL GO DOOPIN MENTAL

>soccer fans

Cringe personified

Even actual Euro tradition is weird. Multiple European teams unironically sing an American showtune by Rodgers and Hammerstein as their anthem. Add to that how many chants are based off Negro spirituals I'm not sure its possible to take them seriously.

It's Filthydelphia m8. They literally have a courthouse at their football stadium because their sports fans are terrible human beings. They are renowned for throwing batteries at opposing teams players and fans and for vomiting on everything.

Mlels crowds would unironically be 10x better if they replaced these cringey chants with le Seven Nation Army OOOOHHH OH UH OH OH OHHHHHH OH

>They literally have a courthouse at their football stadium because their sports fans are terrible human beings.
False.

It also doesn't help that soccer brings in the worst sorts of fans. I don't always like the "nu male" stereotype but it's hard facts that a lot of those dweebs are soccer fans.

There's just a terrible, cringy culture around soccer in the US. It's not heroic and masculine in America the way it is in Europe. It seems like here in the US all the worst sorts of human beings both like it and play it.

because it attracts special snowflake faggots. unless you're a beaner, you don't grow up with it. you force yourself to like it/play it too seem unique.

my father was dopin mental

my grandfather was doopin mental

and i am now doopin mental

and my wifes son will be doopin mental

When can we sing Sweet Caroline

Where did they even get the word "doopin"?
That's not a word. Not here. Not anywhere in the world.

>It's all plastic, every bit of it.
No offence, but you think your other sports aren't?

Baseball seems like your only sport that isn't a plastic, soulless chad sport.

Dope, perhaps?

just so you know literally no one here in philly recognizes the existence of the soccer team

they must easily be the most locally forgotten of mlels teams.

I see what you did there.
You wrote "my wife's son" instead of "my son", insinuating that you're raising another man's child!
A cuck indeed!
That's hilarious. Great stuff mate, keep it up.

DELETE THIS

id only agree with basketball which has the most casual fans

>Dale dale dale dale dale dale
>Dale dale dale O!
>Dale dale dale dale dale dale
>Dale dale dale O!
I would love to see this.

based aussie knows

That's basically every MlelS franchise except Shitattle and Portcuck

I wouldn't.

youtu.be/ka1uO_xXY2A

It's worse than you imagined

>this is the same city that threw snowballs at santa

I feel like I could get into soccer if we copied all the things that make European soccer fun

>Ultras that beat the bejesus out of each other and terrify normal fans
>Hooliganism
>More cursewords yelled at players than in American football games
>Drinking in the pub until vomiting and then drinking more and having to be carried to the stadium and throwing up more once inside
>Throwing batteries at the other team's bus when it arrives at the stadium
>Finding out where the other team is spending the night and running inside and pulling the fire alarm
>Cheese danish and sausage for breakfast

I'd rather be reminded of the santa incident every day over being reminded of these chants tbqhwyf

Imagine that group going up against Lazio ultras or some Polish football hooligans.

What a ghastly pastiche of Eurochanting

I think some of them were even singing with British accents.

fuck that this

this is the only song you can sing here and not be a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=CbEKRSO1WkM

that shit*

yeah i'm mad, i can't believe there are so many faggots living among us here

i'm counting my ammunition

Imagine that group going up against the Philadelphia Vegan Society or some mathletes.

Speaking of fake British accents, here's an interview with the FIIIGGGHHTTTTTT AAANNDDD WIIIINNNNNNNN guy.

youtu.be/yv4SpjMinlQ

> Ameridroops

youtube.com/watch?v=fCq2Q-g7rDs

skip to 2 minutes in

All of these more or less exist in Philadelphia already, but for the Eagles.

>>Fans that beat the shit out of each other and visitng fans
>>Hooliganism
>>More cursewords yelled at players (including their own) than any other Ameroican football fans other than maybe the Jest and giants
>>Drinking in the parking lot until vomiting and then drinking more and having to be carried to the stadium and throwing up more once inside
>>Throwing batteries (we're famous for that shit)
>>Finding out where the other team is spending the night and running inside and pulling the fire alarm (been done several times)
>>Cheesesteaks and or hoagies before every game

Jail him.

Baseball is bad too. Most of the fans are sorority girls taking selfies for instagram. Not even watching the shit.

How is this really any worse than "You'll Never Walk Alone" and crushing your own fans to death?

>>>More cursewords yelled at players (including their own) than any other Ameroican football fans other than maybe the Jest and giants

My cousin always said that NFL games had the filthiest stuff yelled during them out of all the major sports. I haven't been to an NFL game, but having been to all the sports, both college and pro I'm inclined to say minor league hockey on discount beer night is the absolute worst by far.

But nobody likes Slipperpool

this nigger is without a doubt on the spectrum

>this nigger is without a doubt on the spectrum
Of course he is, he's an American soccer fan. I would know literally nothing about soccer if not for Cred Forums osmosis.

All your sports fans are cringeworthy m8, not only "soccer" ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=4uqJMXdORM4

Didn't sound that loud in the video.

>Where did they even get the word "doopin"?

Every time the Union scores a goal this song is played in the stadium
youtube.com/watch?v=GBYxIElug8M

That's where 'doop' comes from

>tfw u can't doop

>seattle

literally plastic city and people

>seattle

all that needs to be said

talking out of your ass

dooping hell they're copying monchengladbach
youtu.be/i4xsind6jE8

Iggles score a td and you hear this

>youtube.com/watch?v=CbEKRSO1WkM

the onion scores a goal and you hear this shit:
>youtube.com/watch?v=GBYxIElug8M

How could one city spawn two things so very different?

>Go to a soccer game
>Have to sit behind some doof waving a gigantic flag

Because one is a born-in-America tradition and the other is a perfect example of

>tfw I watch Fly Eagles Fly and youtube's next recommended video is TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
I really hope Wentz and Doug turn things around.

>this is considered banter by poo zealanders
You give aussies a bad name, m8

This.
Most MLS fans here are nu male feminist alles with man boobs that need to remind you that they drink craft beer every hour. The worst type of people

hockey is always best sport

Did someone say EAGLES?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFuUC7M4OOE

EDP gets posted so much here and so often out of context that I gotta think he's got a manager now who shills his videos for views and YT money

I've seen EDP videos forced in a lot of new places (not Cred Forums) this season too

Post some good American fight tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOYus1BE7jk

youtube.com/watch?v=RMT0NQOEReE

youtube.com/watch?v=7csGhMQoQms

youtube.com/watch?v=EF--ldYIBnM

Challenge mode: posting something that isn't related to college football.

>basketball isn't a ploy to get nogs to buy sneakers

>Challenge mode: posting something that isn't related to college football.

Eagles and Redskins are the only NFL teams with good fight songs

The Bears one isn't quite as good

Football is life-or-death. After Pittsburg's lost to the eagles last sunday, there's been so much tension sorrounding anything that has to do with discussing the game.

On the other side no one here can stop talking about the Eagles.

But when we lose the morning trip to WaWa is a cold one, hiding under your hat and coat and mumbling while you make your coffee.

wew lad, that's a stale ass meme

You guys are so fucking weird.

>this thread
I can't stop laughing

the only soccer matches I've been to are Millonarios - Santa Fe in Colombia and Schalke - Dortmund. Atmospheres are completely different than what I'm seeing in those vidoes posted; soccer culture here is pathetically hilarious