/nba/ general

reaching critical autism levels edition
>mfw Harrayy81 samefagged his own post forty eight (48) times in the last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hardwoodparoxysm.com/2016/09/13/russell-westbrook-transition-scorer-thunder/
twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/780499508673126400
youtube.com/watch?v=tvZLtkttaQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b0fRCJSkYB8
nypost.com/2016/09/27/carmelo-anthony-i-got-jeff-hornaceks-point-loud-and-clear/
youtube.com/watch?v=ULVPP11jKqs
youtube.com/watch?v=ma2kxkwYHM4
youtube.com/watch?v=FaVRTXvYmAI
youtube.com/watch?v=2ESnZtaeO1c
youtube.com/watch?v=eX-3siZ-Tl8
youtube.com/watch?v=IadtGUbw3ng
youtube.com/watch?v=GrhCT0ET2rk
youtube.com/watch?v=UTsZ_pfJxu4
youtube.com/watch?v=71X0VdfTHmc
youtube.com/watch?v=LPvqQEgcLBY
youtube.com/watch?v=a7T_N5QSLyI
youtube.com/watch?v=NayOxoBJhf0
youtube.com/watch?v=_gGUwgs3gXI
youtube.com/watch?v=s2WBgH2bfDc
ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/cleveland-cavaliers-golden-state-warriors-rewatching-game-7
twitter.com/WerlySportsLaw/status/781215216789024768
games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=54467&inviteId=AAAABAAA1MMAAAfhAAAADAAAAGo=&inviteKey=e0c9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ShTAstz6teI
youtube.com/watch?v=p_PHeBBE91U
youtube.com/watch?v=nnp6Gi33YL0
youtu.be/xtSN7h2FPUo?t=2m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=kVnROBNur1k
instagram.com/easymoneysniper/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=fCEJnc2kEmc
games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=54467&inviteId=AAAABAAA1MMAAAfhAAAADwAACEo=&inviteKey=fb91a
sports.yahoo.com/m/b79e9852-ca0c-324a-b0a7-be7f7b51bc7b/dwyane-wade-calls-rajon-rondo.html
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17657059/nba-cleveland-cavaliers-players-keep-nba-finals-game-7-repeat
games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=75987&inviteKey=308fc
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17662820/former-san-antonio-forward-tim-duncan-shows-spurs-training-camp-workout
cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q63
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wright_(basketball,_born_1988)
cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/09/cavs_owner_dan_gilbert_giving.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1321135094764/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/Iuz-QfDOjs7YIYGuQaiAhw/
csnne.com/video/isaiah-thomas-kevin-garnett-called-me-little-midget
youtube.com/watch?v=43SrYmqE9K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impressive desu

If /nba/ had it's own banner, this would be it.

>brazil
>BTFO

Pick dos
LMKO (laughing my kobe off)

Pottery

Congratulations, you are officially a fucked up nigga. Check your brain before suicide knocks your door.

>before suicide knocks your door

This is honestly the worst thread on Cred Forums when harry posting picks up

>before suicide knocks your door.

Just wanted to let you know that this is the worst general on Cred Forums.

HERE WE GO

Thank you based user, ill store this in the lore library for future generations

You even put the post that said the IP count went up by one, congratulations.

>that white spot

Fixed

Should I add le funny captions?

How many games do we win this year, lads?

No shame in samefagging for that one desu. At least half of those were mine.

the last two number in my post is how many feggit

45 at best.

The other half was me saying "put me on the cap".

You guys certainly have a good general.

how many did you win last season? 5-7 more than that.

B T F O
T
F
O

Found the bootyblasted Fakers fans. Enjoy your permanent losing teams.

>thinks al gayford is going to help them beat lebron

my sides cletic cuck, don't you understand that Lebron IS the eastern conference, enjoy your meme forward, bet you he can't even hit the 3 like Julius Randle.

looks good to me senpai

[spoiler]I dont get it[/spoiler]

Family i think we will finish not-last in the east next season, ya feel me?

is there a worse franchise than the boston celtics

>try to be le asset man like hinkie
>ended up getting shit

we /simmons/ now, get ready senpai, the process is about to begin

hardwoodparoxysm.com/2016/09/13/russell-westbrook-transition-scorer-thunder/

yeah okay faggot, enjoy your 12 win season, fucking kek

see you in the regular season faggot.

twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/780499508673126400

Ehh, not bad. But could've been better.

Good, Billy is smart and it looks like OKC plans to play at a higher tempo this year. They even have Roberson working on his handles to lead fastbreaks.

OKC is looking pretty scary. Hopefully they figure it all out before the playoffs even if they're only a 4-6th seed.

Didn't 7kt do a mockup of a black jersey just like this for the Rockets last year? Aren't him and Morey good buddies?

..hmmm

also this was pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=tvZLtkttaQQ

I'll enjoy watching the c's shit on your lousy team, yeah.

>to play at a higher tempo this year.
this is every teams motto this year

okc
houston
lakes
suns
durbeta state memerriors
dallass
myami
pistons

fucking memes, all if it is memes. not everyone can play up tempo, who is going to grit n in grind? who is going to throw it down low and let the big man duhminate?

Nance is funny as hell

Laker bros you've seen this right?

youtube.com/watch?v=b0fRCJSkYB8

>tfw even the based Grizz are gonna play more up tempo with Conley and Parsons pushing the pace while Z-Bo takes a smaller role
at least the Spuds will still play big man ball

But OKC has been legit threats on fastbreaks for a long time. You're thinking tempo as in 7 seconds or less and that's something a lot of teams try to integrate into their offense but end up failing, that's up temp/ high tempo on half court sets. OKC is talking about fast breaks, transition. Something they've always been good at, and as shown above Westbrook already gets 30% of his points in transition. Now that the team is in his image, with a bunch of young athletic players on the roster they've already proven they can run the floor, it's not a stretch at all.

Now that the Rockets had D'Antoni they're 100% going to go with the 7 seconds offensive sets, how that works out I don't know because their personnel has it's fair share of older guys.

Sabonis and Kanter are post monsters, BBQ chiken Ernie, let 'um dominate.

Spurs need to pull off one of their "everyone gets hurt, stealth tank, get the #1 pick, draft a Hall of Famer" moves. They do it every 15 years or so, now's the time.

Niggas hatin but they bitches showin love.
TLC I ain't talkin you a scrub yeah.

And Adams is a straight bully in the paint. You'd have to do some illegal shit or be Doraemon Green (where you do illegal shit and get away with it) in order to stop him.

Kanter, Sabonis, Adams inside with Oladipo and Westbrook feeding them... That is a terrifying thing to think about if you're playing small on defense.

>wake up
>99% of posts are sayymefags
going back to bed lads

good night 7kt

why do nigs get tats?

>22 wins

BWAHAHAHAHAH

anyone seen the video of Randle nailing 3s after practice? Nigga got an outside game now I don't think he can ne stopped.

>Spurs Coach Gregg Popovich Says White People Don’t Understand What Blacks Go Through

HAHAHAHAHA SPURDORAS BTFO

this is a team that allows cuckoldery among teammates

Soon.

>Who is Kawhi

Didn't Brent Barry's wife get FRANKED?

>Max Cuckerman legit thinks LeGod is declining and he seriously thinks analytics is on his side

>SAS is grilling this bitch and teaching him about how LeGod always changes strategy depending on who's on his team and the roles he takes as a leader since he learned playing at 100% in the regular season every game is dumb and you only need to secure a one to 3 seed and ball out in the playoffs.

Laghing my fucking ass off family.

Make an OKC pepe and a T Wolves pepe for the Christmas game.

How fucked is the league when Legend takes a huge leap this season?

Center Of The Future

Melo is desperate to win. You can tell he really thinks this is his best chance.

nypost.com/2016/09/27/carmelo-anthony-i-got-jeff-hornaceks-point-loud-and-clear/

thats exactly what im talking about

What a fucking bitch.

PUT YOUR SHORTS DOWN YOU FLOPPING FAGGOT

Is /nba/ ready

half of the guys in that picture aren't ready how the fuck are we meant to be

I'm so fucking ready

>mfw this guy absolutely destroys bullyball and sends him to the stone age

league will mad ad because he looks like a 7ft tall justin bieber

How do you out do this?

Or even this?

KAT says he's ready to play from the 1 to the 5 and studies how to be a point guard as well as a center.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULVPP11jKqs

His ability to dribble and drive like a forward is what impressed me the most of his rookie year. Seems like no big men can do that anymore, even anthony Davis, a guy they always hype because he was a guard his entire life

LeBron finally speaks on Chris Bosh's medical issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=ma2kxkwYHM4

Guys, seriously.

What if Dion Waiters actually becomes all star caliber in Miami now that Wade and Bosh are gone?

This guy legit has a chance to average 18-20 points.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaVRTXvYmAI

>those wrinkles on the side of Melo's eyes
>that slightly fallen stare that shows how tired he is
>that small glimpse of sadness as he's now lived a long depressing life full of one horrible decision and outcome after another

Guys, I think this is his last year. If they don;t even make the playoffs I think he could end up killing himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=eX-3siZ-Tl8

youtube.com/watch?v=IadtGUbw3ng

>"I feel like I'm the best player on the floor" - Embiid after referring to how many big men they have on their team

Add the comments Noel made about it being "Silly" and how it "made no sense" you can tell there's some conflict going on there and a trade has to be made.

Suns players training at 7,000 feet,

youtube.com/watch?v=GrhCT0ET2rk

Kawhi mumbling and being boring as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTsZ_pfJxu4

Gonna miss this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=71X0VdfTHmc

how many of these guys can you name

Spurs got young but their main core is still old as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPvqQEgcLBY

Sabonis and Adams played the best during the scrimmage. Westbrook called Sabonis a man, and said he knows how to play ball and knows all his spots.

Cavs training camp.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7T_N5QSLyI

This was comfy to watch earlier. That chick on NBAtv is a qt

She legit wants to fuck LeBron.

Look at the sexual tension here. It's crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NayOxoBJhf0

YOU JUST KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=_gGUwgs3gXI

he actually looks much more comfortable doing this.

>Hating short shorts
If you didn't skip leg day this wouldn't even phase you
get some taste, pal.

Bruh, you gay. #Fax

maybe it's my yuro bias but i'm pretty confident sabonis will be a top 5 guy of this draft class easily

>You will never fug a qt sideline reporter ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=s2WBgH2bfDc

These guys thirsty for them white bitches.
Especially Kyrie.

someone repost that one kristen ledlow pic
you know what i mean, the one with the crazy good outfit

Of course cause not even black guys like black girls. Unless they're light skinned.

got you spursbro

god DAMN

>tfw from Riverside County
>tfw attended SDSU
>tfw seeing Kawhi rep us instead of claiming hes from LA

Feels good

>ESPN’s Ethan Strauss talked about an interesting interaction between D’Angelo Russell and Gregg Popovich at USA Basketball practice this summer: “I heard that D’Angelo Russell had to get lit into by Popovich because in running a drill again and again Popovich would tell him and correct him and players generally will listen to that and will listen to the correction and D’Angelo Russell just kept doing the same thing over and over again as if he wasn’t told anything.”

If he keeps that up he's not making the Olympic team in 2020 no matter how big of a superstar he becomes.

That's the sign of a man who wants to do things his way and not the team way.

Even Kobe listened to what Pop had to say because he knew to respect the man. D'Russell is looking like a problem now.

Lakers fans, pray Luke gets this boy under control or he might lose his starting spot and get traded.

you know remember Chris Douglas-Roberts

Strauss is a straight up liar, Amin has called him out on his embellishments (like when Strauss said he heard people calling Simmons a 6'10 Rondo at summer league when in actuality Strauss was screaming it himself from the stands trying to make that nickname stick).

Dude hates LA with a passion

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

Pop an OG. He knows the code.

>tfw you take time out of your day to make dank OC

Can you make a spurs one please so I could post it in December when >we will inevitably have a top 3 seed like usual

*tips fedora* to you sir.

Well done user, im impressed that's clean af

Tip this dick faggot

????????

sick general nerds

Patrick Beverley did a podcast with Woj and he said the only guys that look him in the eye and compete are Westbrook, Dame, Curry, and Kyrie. Immediately said Westbrook and repeated it a couple times, talked about the 2013 injury on Westbrook when he went for the ball.

LMAO

The Cavs players say they watch Game 7 over and over again.

ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/cleveland-cavaliers-golden-state-warriors-rewatching-game-7

Fuck that nigga, fucker plays dirty.
I've personally rewatched it about 20 times. It's so damn perfect, and it's so damn poetic. Pure real life kino.

I hate fake ass tough guys, this nigga can't even average double digits in points

Really the Cavs winning saved the NBA's ass...after that fat chipmunk wife of Curry's called them out for fixing the OKC series for ratings, people were questioning the credibility of NBA basketball

Now imagine if the Warriors won. Does Durant still go there? Does LeBron stay in Cleveland? Is Love shipped to Boston?

But instead we get the perfect season, Kobe goes out in style while taking a game from the Warriors, LeBron finishes them off in the post season. Pottery.

It really does play out like a movie, the comeback from the Cavs, the block, the shot...

Kyrie doesnt get enough credit imo, fat fucks better recognize

TYB7KT

50-55

Internet children continue to doubt the Celtics every year because they're all 2K playing teenagers and can't see past superstars.

With that said, they're probably still a 2nd round playoff exit at best. Starters still aren't good enough to contend in the playoffs where depth matters less. Basically a current day version of the Grizzlies from a few years ago, except with a brighter future and one of the best coaches in the league.

If Ainge fucks up the Brooklyn picks or doesn't trade for/sign a superstar, this was all for nothing, though. But as it stands, they're a borderline top 5 regular season team in the league.

It's begun

twitter.com/WerlySportsLaw/status/781215216789024768

I told you fuckers, but you wouldn't listen

FREE DERRICK ROSE

Boston suck, this team is shit and lead by an second round midget. Horford is shit, not even a top 5 center.

Kill yourself.

>being this mad

what a bitch

>tfw the fantasy league is going better than expected

Another 3 day.... Cred Forums really has gone to shit, guess im making Cred Forums my home board now. I'm from Montana, what team does it logically make sense that I follow? Knicks, maybe? Phil lives here in the off-season

Minnesota Timberwolves

Their future is bright

>tfw my lakeys jersey is still stuck in customs

Is bey done

Pan up nigga is that a bulls logo on your wall?

chinked

>WAS:Wall feeling 'great' after first practice

dc going to the playoffs?

seeing as how Wall is not shook anymore, it's possible

The Ingram one right?

>tfw /nfl/ is on their 3rd thread today
>tfw only 132 posts in 2 days

>

nigga we're in the dead of the offseason, NFL has way more to meme about right now

Lmao, no
Nice fan fiction John, your ass is shook as fuck.

quality not quantity.

also, anyone looking to trade a pg in fantasy? i got a sg up for trades.

meant to reply to

No one gives a shit it's the fucking off season you autist.

which SG you trading? a starter or a scrub?

will the thrill.

Tyler cashed out like a madman, that Finding Dory backup is hot af

SF or PF is cool too but primarily a PG

damn senpai im looking at my fantasy roster, my team is deep as hell. we out here

I think I'm going to sat pat but his stats look good, I wasn't even aware he was a 2nd rounder irl

Poor Blazers, fucked up again

Is Go wiz in our fantasy league guys? I'm worried about him, I know Sam comes and goes like the wind, but Go wiz is usually here more often

We should get a "what you listening to" or 3x3 thread up in the fantasy league message boards....
Is that Frank Ocean any good????

Go Wiz might be Shook Wall in fantasy, or maybe a team with an unrelated name. I can't remember if he just dropped his name and still posts as user or if he actually left for the offseason. Any lore scribes want to alleviate the confusion?

are al lthe managers active now?

Mostly

why is horford so overrrated?

Pretty much, this is the most active /nba/ fantasy league i've ever been in

turkey join the fantasy league you fucking 3rd world faggot

link?

he's perfectly rated desu, also he's a qt no homo

celtics still gonna suck ass, that's what that bitch ass danny ainge deserves though

Seems decent, but I don't really have anyone that would make a good trade for him.

Because Celtics fan think HE is the superstar that they need to get over the hump.

you're going to have to claim a team that drafted already but make some cheeky trades, pretty sure the commish will @ you when he sees this.. wait a bit. but be active. also upon getting a team, let me know so maybe we can get a deal going.

has anyone got the third reich to reply to trade offers? is this nigga active?

can i change the name of my team?

atl canot even use horford to win a game against the cavs, hes a fringe allstar at best

we can give that team to turkey. or nellie balls team.

commish here, I got a team with Westbrook if you want it

>can i change the name of my team?

yes

>I got a team with Westbrook if you want it
sshhhhiiiiettttttttt, turkey comes out of the woodworks and gets a team with westy on it.

yes please

ok invite coming in a minute

how many /nba/ fantsay leagues are there I joined one that is the keeper one but it looks like it's half dead plus somehow there's another person who owns the team with me???

games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=54467&inviteId=AAAABAAA1MMAAAfhAAAADAAAAGo=&inviteKey=e0c9c

all yours senpai

There's 3, two first ones died

If there is no pepe on your homepage, it's not the right league

Celtcucks, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShTAstz6teI

UPTEMPO THIS UPTEMPO THAT. FUCKING MEME IM TELLING YOU ANONS...NOTHING BUT AN NBA BUZZWORD.

It feels like Kobe was an asshole with a means to an end, but Kevin Garnett was just an asshole.

Shut the fuck up loser.

nice uptempo post faggot

>Hoiberg said Rondo/Wade stopped practices to address the team. Rondo said "it's to stop all the chatter", only vets should be talking.

Does doing this makes vets feel like big guys? I don't understand, if it's non-basketball chatter, shouldn't it be bad for all players to be doing that? If it's basketball related chatter, then it just seems silly. Neither of these faggots know the offense yet

After Stephon Marbury betrayed him Garnett turned into an asshole. But it worked out in Boston tho.

>Rondo
>Vet
>Putting himself in the same category as Wade
Rondo is more childish and mentally unstable than any young guy on the Bulls, who tf does he think he is calling himself a vet and putting himself on equal terms as Dwyane "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti" Wade.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_PHeBBE91U

>3:02

theres that word again. but i hope drose at least makes the playoffs. hopefully melo has it in him to get him there. or i hope they both have some left in the tank to get each other there. feel bad for both of them desu.

>LeBron's hair

Dude, the entire top of his head is thin as hell.

Just fucking shave that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnp6Gi33YL0

Teams want to increase their tempo so match the Warriors in transition points, but it ultimately depends on personnel because you cant do it for 82 games unless everyone is fit.

Certain teams can do it, like OKC, Denver. Teams like the Knicks with broke ass Noah, Rose, old Melo, can't.

Also they're saying they want to INCREASE the tempo, which isn't hard at all even with older guys. They want to improve, they're not saying they want to be top 5 in pace, but they want to improve from their last year's pace.

Quit fucking whining you autistic casual.

WOAH calm down, i wasn't ready for your uptempo post there senpai. you hit me with a dantoni 7 seconds or less post there. wew kobe

youtu.be/xtSN7h2FPUo?t=2m23s

Calderon seems like a bro desu, think he'll fit in well

BANTER

youtube.com/watch?v=kVnROBNur1k

the up tempo user has somewhat of a point in that it is starting to become an annoying meme phrase. everybody is naturally gonna play faster because of the success of the warriors and the way the modern NBA works. niggas keep saying up tempo like it makes them sound smart or something

Rondo has been in the league with multiple strong teams for a decade. I think he has the experience and the skills to be considered a vet. Not a stellar vet, but a veteran nonetheless.

Yo noobies, shut the fuck up. Only vets should be talking.

If you haven't been here since 2004 your ass won't be posting here bitch.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

KEVIN DURANT DELETED HIS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT DUE TO ALL THE HATE HE WAS GETTING FOR LEAVING OKC FOR THE WARRIORS

instagram.com/easymoneysniper/?hl=en

Lmao, I found that out this morning but didn't say anything because I couldn't believe it so I assumed it was something else.

What a bitch.

What a fucking pussy.

what a bitch lol, what did he expect? love? desu i don't think he'll be ready for the first game OKC vs GSW @ okc. he's going to get lebron level type hate, maybe even more.

I don't know what team to watch this season guys....Has to be one from someplace I could fancy myself living in. Kinda leaning towards the Timberwolves

Okc fans are slighly more civil but they've always had arguably the loudest crowd in the nba. If they can get into draymonds head, imagine what theyre going to do to a traitor. I kinda wanna go just to see.

Goddamn. This guy just cannot fucking learn. It's like he seriously wants everyone to hate him. Weakest move ever and the softest bitch in the league.

>mfw Draymond had a -71 +/- during those two blowout games in the WCF

I'm legitimately amazed by how bad he's handling all of this.

You'd think he learned from LeBron's decision and would make the effort to do his in a better way but he's managed to make it even worse.

>get a rick james and tupac tattoo
>delete your instagram
>shit talk the media and your fans on Bill Simmons' show

This dude is a fucking loser.

what a faggot

he will get a billion questions at training camp, what the hell is he thinking? is he going to go hide in Kerr's office?

>Devin Booker
>Eric Bledsoe
>Brandon Knight
>Tyler Ulis
>Archie Goodwin
Half of the Suns' entire active roster are guards from University of Kentucky.

>tfw two of those are kobe's son
>tfw one could be in the future

>your fans on Bill Simmons' show
gunna need some sauce for this spaghetti.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCEJnc2kEmc

Maybe he deleted it for a different reason?

Y'all niggas only hating on Durant because you know your season is fucked.

Stop bullying KD you jealous faggots.

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

I don't think any warriors fan actually care since they pretty much locked up at least the next 3 championships

just like that 73-9 locked up a championship upohwait

It's not their fault LeBeta called up Silver crying about Dremond talking about his hairline

sorry im late. says invite doesnt exist for leaguemember

ffs turkey YOU LITERALLY HAD TO WAIT 3 SECONDS.

maybe this isnt for you pham.

I can open another team if you want senpai, we got one but it's not nearly as good but its open

sure, ill take it

Why are ex-brothers so mean /nba/?

> i just saw which team he opened up for you

wew kobe....

games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=54467&inviteId=AAAABAAA1MMAAAfhAAAADwAACEo=&inviteKey=fb91a

there you go lad

BBQ CHICKEN ERNIEH

thanks pham
its not a disaster.

let me know when u sign up i can toss u some legit scrubs not those scrub scrubs on ur team. we can make a deal.

kek, poor kawaii

yo that really sad what's happening to jrue holiday's wife

respect to him for taking time off

i want julius randle. who u got?

>i want Julius Randle

things Lakers fans have never said at any point in time

>i want julius randle
i got some bad news for you boy.

Everytime he says that I get hungry.

Now you made me hear his voice.

Now I need to feed

N O T A G A I N

only one person can have juju on their fantasy, and that bully user. sorry turkey, maybe u can trade for ingram from that other user

ppl gonna laugh at my trade propsal

night /nba/

have dreams of lebron blocking iggy
have dreams of Cleveland winning another one for da land
have dreams of dank up-tempo basketball.

>uptempo
>not wanting to watch slow as fuck true big man battling out in the paint

Smh uptempo basketball is for twinks

>entire Warriors org cried to keep Draymond from getting suspended against OKC

you have literally no leg to stand on, even "light years" from now you still won't.

Who wants to be a mod?

The season is just under a month away, and I want to recruit some new mods to help out here. If you want to be a mod, comment below. Also, name anyone you think would be a good mod and we'll take that into account.

sam sam sam

id like to be one

samefag

there's this chinese guy from oakland who spends his entire day here and is an expert at deleting posts, he'd be a great mod

How much is the pay?

Will I receive monetary compensation for my efforts?

REAL
YURO
HOUR

LET'S GO FAGGOTS

>m-m-m-m-m-m-MUH HAIRLINE! MUH WIFE!
>s-s-s-silver! you gotta stop this nigga man!
>finally wins a ring after multiple broken promises and whining for 13 years

Will LeBeta ever recover?

WE
OUT
HERE

>implying making ridiculous trade offers isn't one of the best parts of fantasy ball

Gooooooood morning /nba/ General!

Why did he leave us for bros?

ALL DEY

ERR DEY

24-7
17-38

CHEEEEAAAAAAAAAA

can u change position of players in fantasy? like why is cj mcollum pg or gordon hayward sg?

What did he mean by this?

McCollum is the Blazers backup point guard because Shabazz Napier is their other option.

Are we talking about 2 time DPOY, NBA finals champion and finals MVP, Kawhi Leonard?
Against an ape faced stat-padder and a literal who?

>trump wins in november
>cowboys win in february
>spurs win in june

WATTBA

who /demboyz/ here?

Who's Trump?

The next president of the United States of America.

Oh I see, you're talking about the ghost Hilldog was debating with a couple days ago

watching the 2012 finals on NBAtv...wish I didn't hate the heat so much in the moment tbqhwy, they were fun as fuck to watch

That game 4 were Westbrook was going insane in the 4th quarter and had something like 40 points was crazy. People forget how close those games were, only game 5 was a blowout and they'd given up by then so they let it get to a blowout.

Looking back on it Harden honestly wasn't that good, nothing close to how he was last year, and people really only made a big deal about that Harden trade afterwards not knowing the circumstances of the time and how the league fucked over OKC with the Rose rule mishap.

game 4 was pretty lit desu, that was a fun game

durant choked like a bitch. agree about hrden

>doing weekly shopping
>see jars of nutella on sale
>remember /nba/'s wise words of not becoming a fat fuck
>don't buy it

Good job senpai. Uncle Drew would be proud.

Someone post Russell's head being held

>tell 7kt his shitty ipad OC looks like a 50 year old took a Photoshop class at a local community college
>turns out he teaches that class
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO
T
F
O

>westbricks boyfriend already injured
>thunders backup points now are ronnie price and semaj christon
ahahahhaahhahaha thunder missing the playoffs

has /nba/ ever been right about anything?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>that stupid fucking cornball dance

You can't change positions fantasy but they don't matter and as long as their not on the BE(Bench) you get their points and stuff

sports.yahoo.com/m/b79e9852-ca0c-324a-b0a7-be7f7b51bc7b/dwyane-wade-calls-rajon-rondo.html

We’re not going to go out here and say, ‘Oh, we’re embracing this villain thing, and it’s great.’ Who cares what somebody’s trying to make us out to be. We’re trying to win basketball games. If they want to make us the villain, that’s fine. They’re going to boo us anyway, everywhere we go. So that’s fine.

The most fun I have in this game is going on another team’s floor and quieting their crowd. So boo. Eventually you’ll shut up. And I’ll laugh. And we’ll laugh. And we’ll keep it moving.

There are some arenas we go to, and it’s like we’re a home team. But at the same time . . . I got booed, along with KD, along with Klay, in the United States – with USA jerseys on. I mean, Jesus Christ, give it a break.

I just don’t understand some people. Even if I hate you and whatever team you play for, if you’re going to wear a USA jersey and represent my country, for one day, I can give it up and say I’m going to cheer for this guy. They booed us, still.

If they’re boo us with a USA jersey on, I can only imagine how it’s going to be with a Warriors jersey. So, more power to those people. They’re angry about something in life, and I’m not sure what it is.

why is /nba/ so angry? could it be the 5 incoming titles?

>Cavs players keep Game 7 on repeat

>"I was rewatching the games and talking to my teammates about it, sending them snapchats of me watching," Irving said. "I got chills. My stomach was dropping knowing the ball is going in but knowing exactly, emotionally how I felt at the time. It still gets me excited thinking about it. It's such a huge moment for not only Cleveland but our team, our families, our friends."

>Irving's face lit up as he talked about it, as if he were reliving a favorite Christmas memory from childhood. It was a shared experience. While not every Cavs player indulged, it became clear throughout the summer that the Cavs wanted to keep clutching the moment.

>"I've seen it a few times," James said. "It was on NBA TV throughout the summer. I watch it from a fan's perspective. I see what we could've done better, but I also watch it for enjoyment, to see those three zeros on the clock."

>"I've watched it over and over," Iman Shumpert said. "Oh, it was enjoyable."

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17657059/nba-cleveland-cavaliers-players-keep-nba-finals-game-7-repeat

Lmao, can you imagine that? Watching the single greatest victory in the history of the NBA over and over again and seeing the face of the greatest chokers in basketball history slowly and surely get sadder and sadder?

Can you imagine the absolute feeling of defeat and ineptitude? Can you image failing this much to win ONE SINGLE GAME at the greatest peak of your career and field as a basketball player?

Can you imagine this? I would literally kill myself if I were these people, I would kill myself if I were a fan. Especially if I happened to be asian too. That's just awful!

Good thing I'm not any of those things and I actually got to enjoy seeing them lose and the Cavs win in the greatest Finals game 7 ever and the greatest comeback in NBA history.

We’re not going to go out here and say, ‘Oh, we’re embracing this villain thing, and it’s great.’ Who cares what somebody’s trying to make us out to be. We’re trying to win basketball games. If they want to make us the villain, that’s fine. They’re going to boo us anyway, everywhere we go. So that’s fine.

The most fun I have in this game is going on another team’s floor and quieting their crowd. So boo. Eventually you’ll shut up. And I’ll laugh. And we’ll laugh. And we’ll keep it moving.

There are some arenas we go to, and it’s like we’re a home team. But at the same time . . . I got booed, along with KD, along with Klay, in the United States – with USA jerseys on. I mean, Jesus Christ, give it a break.

I just don’t understand some people. Even if I hate you and whatever team you play for, if you’re going to wear a USA jersey and represent my country, for one day, I can give it up and say I’m going to cheer for this guy. They booed us, still.

If they’re boo us with a USA jersey on, I can only imagine how it’s going to be with a Warriors jersey. So, more power to those people. They’re angry about something in life, and I’m not sure what it is.

why is /nba/ so angry? could it be the 5 incoming titles??

oklahoma will win the championship this year
westbrook will be mvp
warriors dont stand a chance against divine retribution

Could you imagine getting beat that badly? Being that hopeless as the entire Cavs team rapes you on live TV. I would never be the same again. I could never look them in the eyes or ever feel competent as a human being, always remembering I am the greatest choker ever and a massive fraud.

Imagine being a fan of that team.

Like seriously, stop and take a moment to imagine how saddening and hopeless you'd have to be after that.

Wouldn't be able to show my face to anyone for months, and even after those months I'd have to have constructed some delusional mindset and completely ignore all reason and instance of semblance as I completely ignore these events took place and create some alternate reality were it DIDN'T happen.

The amount of delusion one man would have to have to ignore this is astronomical.

Only the most pathetic individual could achieve such a thing.

Montanabro here, Boston strong

Hey guys, remember when Draymond Green compromised his entire team's chances of winning a championship with his ego and inability to control his emotions?

That was fucking hilarious. Literally RUINED all the hard work of his teammates because of his own stupidity.

okc welcomes you fellow wastelander

nah that was refball

Hahaha. Wow. I would get mocked for the rest of my career for this and never be able to talk shit to anyone since everyone can counter with this and make me look like a huge fool.

What a complete and total loser. Imagine the amount of delusional mental gymnastics you'd have to go through as his dickrider to try and justify any of that?

Oh man, I would have to be the most delusional person on earth to try and justify or explain that away. Not even the guy from infowars would be retarded enough to make up some theory or excuse for that ridiculously dumb decision making and emotional ineptitude.

BREAKING NEWS

>The Cavs won the 2016 NBA Championship after being down 3-1 to the 73 win Warriors with the back to back unanimous MVP who couldn't even shoot a three or make a layup and was blocked a record 7 times

Surely no individual could ever forget such an event for the rest of their lives!

>mfw trump wins the election, the dallas cowboys win the super bowl, and the spurs win the finals

God damn, that's fucking insane. I will NEVER forget this happened and I will NEVER let the opposing players live that down.

Spaces still available in the official /nba/ General Auction fantasy league

Link: games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=75987&inviteKey=308fc

Password: wew kobe

>mfw the Raptors are winning the ECF this year

Do we know how many endorsements Curry lost after the Finals?

It's gotta be all of them right?

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17662820/former-san-antonio-forward-tim-duncan-shows-spurs-training-camp-workout

Timmy showed up to the training camp and just looks like he's actually playing and didn't retire.

>tfw Timmy didn't actually retire
>tfw Timmy will announce he's coming back right before playoffs
>tfw spurs getting him for dirt cheap
>tfw this was all part of Pops master plan to sit Duncan out for the whole regular season and have him fresh as fuck for the playoffs

Holy fuckkkkkk Pop is living in the 9th dimension

He's playing 5D Chess at this point

Against league rules, you retire, you can't play for the next season or resign with the same team after they waived you.

I wonder if he'll become a new Olajuwon and help other PF/Cs work on their game. That'd be sweet.

There's something wrong with Harden.

[citation needed]

People went to Olajuwon because the guy was revolutionary. He has certain skills unique to him that others wanted.

Timmy has none of this. He's call the big fundamental for a reason. There's nothing unique in his skill set, he just plays fundamental basketball and he plays it well.

There's literally no reason to train with him when you should've learned all these things in college and can easily learn it from ANY competent coach.

Bruh. You can't be this dumb.

the only player that learned anything from hakeem was kobe

>Bruh. You can't be this dumb.

>being this casual

lebron didn't incorporate anything hakeem did into his game though. especially cleveland lebron. it was a for show thing, like how he reads the hunger games in the locker room to remind people that he can read

Maybe Dight should give timmy a call

pls give me a pistons meme

>pisstons
really?

>would rather bandwagon
nba fans suck

Reggie Jackson looks like Bobby Shmurda.
Tobias Harris looks like J. Cole
Andre Drummond looks like ODB.

Isn't that funny? hahaha, very good meme.

Memes memes memes memes memes. Lel.

Would never rather bandwagon. I thought you just wanted a name meme. What kinda meme you want senpai?

Bruh. You can't have no sources.

>63. What are the rules for retired players? What if the player suffers a career-ending injury?
cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q63

Read that and shut the fuck up. The Spurs already waived him. He's fucking retired and not returning at his age.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

My coworker/family friend is dating this dude

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wright_(basketball,_born_1988)

>replying seriously to a Spurdora

Dude, they're fucking trolls or so delusional you can't possibly show them reason. Facts do no apply to their peanut brains.

I don't see anything LeBron pulled from Hakeem desu

Kobe actively used the dream shake and improved on his already god tier fadeaway

>tfw my jersey made it through customs

says its coming monday, wew lads

He uses the post up feel, spin, fake with an elbow, seal the defender with a wide leg, and pump fake to side step under the rim moves all fuck fucking time. Just because he's not stealing all his moves doesn't mean he didn't learn anything or not use it you fucking casual.

>Facts do not apply to their peanut brains

What jersey?

BASED

>Cavs owner Dan Gilbert giving NBA championship rings to janitors, food vendors, police at The Q

cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/09/cavs_owner_dan_gilbert_giving.html

>He uses the post up feel, spin, fake with an elbow, seal the defender with a wide leg, and pump fake to side step under the rim moves all fuck fucking time. Just because he's not stealing all his moves doesn't mean he didn't learn anything or not use it you fucking casual.

I literally never see that shit from him, aside from sealing the defender maybe.

Lelbron has never been a post guy (not that he can't be, it's just that he's more Magic than Mailman)

Hakeem was the perfect guy for Kobe because he has the same work ethic and focus on fundementals, they are 1a and 1b in terms of footwork alltime

What I'm saying is if he had gone to anyone, LeBron would have been better off going to someone like Magic or even Stockton. Why did he go to Hakeem?

It's like Harden going to Gary Payton to learn defense, makes no sense

>Majority owner Dan Gilbert and his partners decided to present rings to more than 1,000 full and part-time employees throughout the Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena organization, employees who've been fitted for rings told cleveland.com.

>mfw LITERALLY LeGod won one for da land

>mfw everyone is getting a ring but Varejao

That's pretty awesome

They'll be so cheap at Cleveland area Pawn Shops

>these images

Hey Harry, I already saw you stole these in a previous thread and use the exact same filename.

>still mad about LeBron
LMAO

Ambien, I'm also thinking of picking up a LNJ one desu. He's funny as fuck in interviews, seems like a perfect fit for LA

When this nigga gonna sign JR?

BTFO

Stay mad and lose weight you fat fuck.

hah!
a smug one i guess b/c pistons will be 5th seed this year

Don't @ me, I'm not that asian twink.

fucking wrong, I got khan's wife reaction image from the DNC thread on Cred Forums and posted it one other time here. keep chasing after harry you fucking retard

I gotta say 3-1 posting is much better than 2-4 posting. It has more variety and creativity and isn't complete spam.

daily reminder that this OC was made here when the cavs were down 3-1, never underestimate the heart of da land

>impact font text over reaction face

2006 wants their memes back, friend

Nice newly saved filename that's never appeared in the archives before and is completely different from the one the actual Lakies poster uses. As he's literally the only one that's ever posted that image besides the OC Canadian that originally created it. Oak Park is a shithole btw.

It's amazing how wrong you are

>Oak Park is a shithole btw.

I wouldn't know, I'm from Riverside County not Venture County

>It's amazing how wrong you are

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1321135094764/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/Iuz-QfDOjs7YIYGuQaiAhw/

outfuckingskilled

PG13 says he wants to be MVP.

A lot of bold words coming out of him recently.

Here you go fampai.

Whats your point...? Anything that is dank or funny I save, it doesn't matter if it's from Canadian OC guy or from Hinkie or from that mspaint Canadian.

Cover is going to his head, he's going to get fucked up the ass by LeBron

I literally made that curry picture you posted? What, you think people make OC so others don't save it

these 14 year olds really piss me off

Isaiah Thomas: 'Kevin Garnett called me a little ass midget the first time I played against him

csnne.com/video/isaiah-thomas-kevin-garnett-called-me-little-midget

>all these up-tempo posts

gtfo

He could be. I don't think any of the Warriors or Cavs will get it this year. Westbrook is the most likely candidate but the NBA only seems to give MVP award to a player on the top 2 seeds in the conference, and I think the Thunder are probably a 4 or 5 seed. Pacers are looking like a 2 seed, so PG13 might actually get it.

>there's a guy in this thread right now checking image MD5s autistically
just stop

this. kussell brybrook's team won't be good enough for him to get MVP even though his stats will be through the roof
i still think leelee gets it though, especially if they post a better record than the warriors

>especially if they post a better record than the warriors
idk if they'll do that user. Cleveland lost a ton of talent while golden taint added le regular season man

>This guy still hung up on getting exposed and posting about it when he should just accept he's been found out

Oak Park is an awful awful place btw.

/green/ bros we out here

lmao, not surprising at all

id bet money that klay thompson becomes a locker room cancer this year desu

literally no one cares, take my (you) and shoo

>/green/ bros we out here
sup

>Cleveland lost a ton of talent

Hey Harry. Literally no one believes this. They only lost bench scrubs. No person has ever made this point but you in previous threads.

I don't think LeGod is gonna get it, I imagine he's going to coast through the regular season again so he's ready to go god mode for the playoffs.

>he doesn't think GSW will win more than 66.5 games this year

Literally free money.

Lmao, he's still posting even after this and lore masters exposing him.

Cannot stop taking L's.

>lost a lot of Talent

He's so fucking predictable it's hilarious.

>to go god mode for the playoffs.
reminder that last season, anons forgot about playoffs lebron and thought he didnt exist.

>this obvious same fagging and false flagging by *arry
We saw you spamming shit in the thread earlier and you seriously think we believe you're not still here?

rude tbqh

For sure possible, it all depends on how Kerr manages personalities imho
>loses entire bench
>claims they didn't lost talent

They can't predict chemistry

>lose Bogut
>lose Barnes
>both locker room banter / glue guys
>lose Luke Walton, who calmed Draymond during his outburst
>Klay already complaining about Durant taking his shots
>Steph is going to "take more shots than ever," thinks he can average more PPG
>Durant has the mental fortitude of a potato

63 is the best they could win in my mind, 58-62 sounds about right to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they go on a 10 game losing streak at any point in the season

This is why I love /nba/. It's on topic for a while and suddenly autism takes over and it becomes a mess. Lmao never change bros

casual reminder the refs are starting to monitor nutshots more closely. they'll be without their starting PF for at least 15 games next season.

>mfw LeGod won one for Da home and native land

Draymond's a good boy.

He dindu nuffin.

Did you see how Steven Adams attacked poor Draymonds foot with his nuts?

They also said they're looking at more off ball movement in the same statement. So no illegal screens, even tho Zaza is shit at setting them already.

bogut's screens were an acknowledged but still underrated contribution to the dubs' success

Honestly his passing too. Why did they go away from that last season? It used to be such a big part of their offense, and it was really effective

And after there was such a drastic difference in their defense after he was injured in the Finals.

Never seen a guy so easily thrown away after being so essential to the team and caring so much about it.

i'm happy for carlisle and dirk, they're getting just the center they need. hope he can stay healthy.

No kidding. But then again, if getting durant costs you bogut you do it every time.
That's a huge if Deutschanon

Afaik Kerr was never big on Bogut, but Luke really liked to put him in places where he could get that entry pass and then swing it quick Vlade or Webber style

Thats why im so excited and Walton and Zubac, hope he does the same

It'll take a few years for that to happen. He could do something similar with bully or nance, bully is a good passer already and nance is really fundamentally sound so it would probably be easy to get him to do the same. With Russell, Ingram, and Clarkson with his steadily improving shot on the wings that could be deadly

>then again, if getting durant costs you bogut you do it every time.

>messing with your winning formula and complete overall team just to strengthen one position and make many many others weaker

It's like you and the "light years" GS organization don't know basic strategic principles.

Wow. This place is a shithole. When are season openers? I'm not coming back until then

@ me once. Don't worry. I won't @ you

Obviously I do. I think in a vacuum you would trade bogut for a productive athletic wing. But given his role on the warriors, no way you trade bogut for anyone other than a franchise player simply because why mess with something that works?

But when you get the chance to sign Kevin Durant without losing any of your franchise players, you fucking sign Kevin Durant

Does anyone else use don't @ me outside of /NBA/? I used it on facebook once and the other dude didn't even comment on it

You intimidated him user. Well done, you are now the alpha

first duncan, now kg

how long til Kobe shows up at the Suns practice to work with his sons?

I use it irl, but I use the "don't @ me unless it's basketball related or you have business..." etc

people just look at me weird, i only use it during pickup ball though

Knicks will hit 50 this year. Screencap this post.

I use it on other boards.

Gets a lot of (You)s.

>KG helping Blake

Nah, that picture is fake.

I use it on other boards and in real life.

When on another board, it usually just results in waves of >don't @ me. In real life I do it like and always mention "unless it's basketball related or you have business..." and it gets a good laugh, I wouldn't use it with people I don't know though.

I'm gunna say "don't @ me unless it's basketball related" next time. I can't say the full meme because I'm trying to hide my autism levels on normie sites

When I use it on Cred Forums they all call me a nigger

>because I'm trying to hide my autism levels on normie sites

i thought i was the only who did this

I had to delete facebook from my phone because when I got drunk I'd drunk shitpost on it

The winning formula is pass the ball, set (illegal) screens, cut to the basket, and force the game to turn into a 3-point shoot out. Not having Bogut sucks but if Javale McGee doesn't play like a retard then he is just as good defensively.

>that groin thrust

is that what he did to get those 9 kids?

It doesn't matter how many wins they have as long as they lock up the first seed. It could be 58 or it could be 62.

I do it because I added some high school friends and this one qt I want to message and if she saw what I really wanna post she wouldn't give me the time of day.

>if Javale McGee doesn't play like a retard then he is just as good defensively.

You do realize Bogut was #1 in defensive real +/- last year, a top 5 rim protector, and JaVale McGee is a draft bustm horrible defender, and perennial Shaqtin a fool MVP right?

Never EVER @ me again you retarded casual.

>this one qt

you cant say that without pictures

blur out the face or w.e. but show that body

Whatever he has to do to fit in and have fun that's what he has to do and this is a traditional dance in the ATL so he's fine.

>have fun

that worked out well in orlando, la and houston, right?

why cant this nigga take the game seriously? worst post game in history besides kwame brown

>that worked out well in orlando
Yeah it did. All those other teams weren't fun at all. He's on record saying he hated playing in LA and you can tell it wasn't fun in Houston. He had fun in Orlando but things started going off towards the end, really thought things would be better in LA, obviously ended up being wrong about that.

Didn't know TT had a 12 foot vertical and a wing span bigger than LeBron.

youtube.com/watch?v=43SrYmqE9K8

Javale was an okay defender during his denver days, even though he was a knucklehead and made dumb plays he still had a positive DBPM. And then he got injured and no coach wanted to risk him on the court as much anymore.

All you have to do is tell him to don't goaltend and catch lobs. That's already more useful than having fucking Varejao trying to flop.

>talks about career suicide
>insults his former fanbase

Oh.

Kobe comes up to you and demands you show him your stock portfolio. If it's properly diversified and he likes some of your investments he'll add you to his venture capital team.

How well do you do /nba/?

Remember, Kobe is a risk taker and likes people that think outside the box, but massively respects the fundamentals and those that have a solid foundation.

id ask him to look at my up-tempo basketball team, invest some money so we can be even more up-tempo. increase the pace know wut i mean kohbz?

Your ass isn't funny. Keep this up and it's spam.

can we talk about the Chicago Bulls?

>Rajon Rondo
>Dwyane Wade
>Jimmy Butler
Fred hoidberg wants wade to shoot threes.

@ 71563141

you talking to
?

>can we talk about the Chicago Bulls?
No
>Fred hoidberg wants wade to shoot threes.
Good luck with that.

At Sonic, you lads want anything?

One girlfriend please.

are you angered by something?

Cherry Limeade and some tater tots.

one of those slushies, orange/strawberry please la

I've never had Sonic, what's best there?

>At Sonic, you lads want anything?
a chance at a title NOT against lebron please. i'd also like a 5-1 lead just in case i choke again.

Drinks, tots, milkshakes. Burgers are passable, Chicago dog and coneys are good. Chicken Tendies are standard. Everything else is a bit average and not really worth their price. Could go to other places if you want a meal.

Place is really just good for a snack and drinks.

Onion rings and tots are good. Blue coconut slush is god tier

I just got a dr p today though

If the Spurs replaced Tony Parker and Manu with a couple strong defenders that would be enough to kill the Warriors. They already have the front court to kill the Warriors they just need a better backcourt to play defense.

Lebron is declining. And that's the truth

>they just need a better backcourt to play defense.

But Danny Green plus Kawhi is already the best wing defense in the league. And they can both defend PG-SF easily. So against switching teams like the Warriors they're really good. Now that they have KD that's effectively blocking 2/3rds of their offense.

Only thing they need is a backup PG that's three and D and at least 6 feet.

>I didn't watch the greatest Finals performance of LeBron's career and the greatest Finals performance by an individual player ever.Never has LeBron lead in all major statistical categories for both teams, ever. Nor has anyone else.

That's an improvement, not a decline, and even if you mean athletically that's still his greatest athletic performance ever.

I don't give a shit about regular season performance because it's already explained in the post you're replying to.

And that's the truth Nigel.

Now about those cavities....

>Lebron is declining. And that's the truth

i was memeing a bit i guess last season but i'm legit bummed out they didn't invite adam hanga to camp. i'm sure there's a reason, maybe they didn't want to gut baskonia completely after buying out bertans. still bummed out. he was voted third-best defender in euroleague last season, with him off the bench backing up green and leonard they'd have turned into wing stop ex alpha next strike evolution. would've been so fun to watch.

>they'd have turned into wing stop ex alpha next strike evolution
Lmao, good one senpai.

>Wingstop
Lmao

N O T A G A I N

OH MY GOD

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

wew lad

BAW GAWD

you didn't have to go that far my man

NOT AGAIN

NOT AGAIN

It keeps happening.

I'll guess I'm getting in on this

get used to sucking our dick cause you gon be down there all year bitch

Got damn

>it happened again

captcha: warning

Oh fuck he's gonna make like 40 posts again

Powerful

Is gingivitis really non-curable?

>Check your brain before suicide knocks your door.

poor little britbong boy

>mfw Nigel and Brazil have been eternally banished to the shadow realm in the span of two days

It's not even that funny but I want in on the cap

AHHHHHHH
BRITKEK FOREVER BTFO

Britbongs can NEVER show their face around here again

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

jesus christ, not again

top kek

there's only room for one england, and that's new

lol wew kobe

LMAO

is the UK officially shook? Is john wall finally free?

BAH GOD

>the shitty of the "united" "king"dom

juju aproves

Go spurs go

dammit gotta fap now

wew lad

>my fucking face when

Me on the far left.

>not being able to meet nba superstar at a random store
>the city of britbongs

WEW LAD

LET'S GO

Holy fuck.

>not being able to be racially abused in a casino by a premiership titan

BTFO

goddamn

nigga when's season 2 of attack on titan coming out? i know you got sources

looks like a special school class outing desu

Jap post. Checked. Witnessed.

Wew Kobe

God damn.

WHEN WILL IT END?

Not surprising. The new Lakers are literally retarded. I fear for the future.

Wew

wut the fug

>babby booker
audible chuckle

wew go spurs wew go

>he doesn't know

SAVAGE

Wew Rosebrook

top kek

also you have 5 minutes to post a more perfect woman than debby ryan

>qt face
>big ass
>big tits
>thick af
>can sing
>can act
>loves to drink

did this guy just do this?

>Harry Potter

How about no.

wew

we /qt/ now

>not liking based harry potter

kys

she left ;_;

post one, just ONE good reason that this woman shouldn't be sitting on your face right now

Top lel

Rate on a scale of 1-10

she's fat and unattractive
that's two reasons

>reading at a grade school level

How about YOU kys family.

Jesus Christ, user just blew up Big Ben. There will be no more bongs.

literal titcow

it would be the best 8 seconds of my life

Blown the fuck out

MOMMY

Tres bien, mon ami. C'est magnifique.

if you can't fap to this, you are gay

Oh shit! It's lit.

NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

rate