Are you guys ready for round 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WwaeV9IoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it involve an Electric Boogaloo?

Your mom certainly is.

Yes

They should bring back the old trophy.

Crystal Handegg >>>>>>>>>>>>>> current shit.

Crystal handegg was pretty gaudy tbqh

>it's an Urban Meyer or Nick Saban win the Natty episode

Implying Ohio State makes it past Wisconsin or Michigan

>59-0
>42-13

>59-0
>42-13

GO BUCKS

GOT MY STUDENT TICKETS ALREADY

GONNA STROLL DOWN 12-0 ROW EVERY SATURDAY, DRUNK OFF MY FUCKING ASS, TO WATCH THE SCARLET AND GREAT BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF ANY PIECE OF SHIT TEAM THE NCAA CAN THROW AT US, WITH 100,000 FELLOW BUCKEYES CHEERING FOR THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE LAND. I WILL DO THE WAVE SO HARD. I WILL DO THE O-HI-O THING ON EVERY KICK-OFF. I WILL PUT MY MIDDLE FINGER UP WHEN THE TRON IS ON MY FACE. I WILL PUT MY MIDDLE FINGER UP WHEN THE CAMERA ON ESPN IS ON MY FACE. THE WORLD SHALL KNOW OUR GREATNESS.

IF IT IS AN AWAY GAME, I WILL GO TO BASED EDDIE GEORGE'S GRILL TO WATCH THE GAME WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BITCH AND HAVE AWESOME FOOD. I GOT KICKED OUT OF KILDARE'S FOR PUKING ALL OVER THE BOUNCER AND THEN SMASHING A BOTTLE AGAINST THE FLOOR

AFTER WE WIN 58-3 AGAINST SOME "HIGH RANKED" TEAM, I WILL FUCK MY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BACK AT MY PLACE AND THEN PARTY THE REST OF THE NIGHT

THEN I WILL GRADUATE WITH A DEGREE FROM THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, AND CONTINUE THE TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE BY MAKING OVER $100,000, GETTING JOBS OVER PEDO STATE GRADS, AND FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

GOD BLESS OHIO STATE AND FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE

GO BUCKS

That's exactly what they are implying. Ohio State has more talent, better coaching, and more motivation than both of those teams. The only team on part with Ohio State this year is Alabama.

sure am

I don't think OSU is ready this year. They're really young... especially on D.

Next year they'll probably be preseason #1.

An Ohio State University

Crystal ball looked like a grandma trinket bruh

user, I hate to tell you this, but Eddie's closed.

It was gaudy but the current one is too boring, need something in the middle

I know :( I just copied this from some other thread. They've torn down so much other shit on High Street too, it's just gonna look like any other mid-western strip center.

Well, part of it is the University buying all of the property the bars are on so they can stop students from drinking. They moved Chumley's down to 9th Avenue.

I never hit the bars on High Street except for the Scarlet and Grey, what am I missing?

I don't really care to go to Midway or Bullwinkles and hang out with a bunch of freshmen. I also hear Big Bar is overpriced as fuck.

How's Ugly Tuna? I hear they have a really good happy hour

Same with the Raising Cane's, Johnny Go's and a few other places I liked. The bars don't matter that much for me any more since I'm 21 now and can drink wherever but I still don't like seeing them go. High street should always be filthy imo

>it's a "Saban or Meyer win all the chips" episode

>there are now only four active head coaches in college football who have won a national championship

Parity when?

Midway and Bullwinkles are your typical college bars/clubs full of bros and sluts. I personally like The Library. Old standby, really chill and cheap prices on everything. Don't know about Ugly Tuna but you can't go wrong with anything in the Short North, though they aren't as cheap as anything on campus

The best coach in America has 0.

>le team won last year so they'll win again this year meme

I want Reddit to go.

It was the young squad that won the natty in 2014, the older group next year was complacent and out of sync

young, talented dudes can be the best

they're coachable and play with fire

...the best coach being?

Would The Library be worth the trip over from North 4th? I almost always hit up Suzi Cue

>mfw literally anyone thinks they could beat us

On a good day we could beat an NFL team. No one will even come close to us this season. That includes you, cuckeyes.

Ugly Tuna has a decent atmosphere and ugly hour ($1 wells) form 8-10 every day

Ethyl & Tank is usually the best atmosphere these days for older students/people

Ole Piss already did you turbocuck

>almost lost to Ole Piss again

It doesn't get any gaudier than gold... until you stick it on a big black podium for some unknown reason. Ugly trophy.

>Ireland

Tom Herman

Nick Saban's best kept secret is his ability to show mercy. We saw it last week against Kent State. Bama went up 41 to 0 at half, and then immediately pushed on the breaks. His third string was in by the end of the game, and even then Nick told them to go soft.

Saban understands that if you blow out a team by too much, it doesn't make you look good - it makes the other team just look bad. It makes it look like anyone can blow them out.

I'll give you an example. Missouri BTFO'd Delaware State last week 79 - 0. When you see that score, you immediately think, "wow, Delaware State sure must suck", not "Gee, Missouri sure is good". If Saban wanted, he could have put up 100+ against Kent State, but he knows better.

The same logic applies to Ole Miss. He didn't go full throttle until the second half. He wanted to get his team down by 21 points to test them, and see how they would perform under pressure. They excelled, as shown by Alabama's win.

Saban is toying with us. He knows full well that if he went 15 - 0 every year people would eventually catch on and discover his recruiting violations, cheating methods, etc. He knows that he can afford to "lose" a game a season, since he'll still get into the playoff with an SEC championship. He even knew to drop that first playoff game against Ohio State, just to appear human.

Saban will win as much this year as he chooses.

Maybe not that far. I've only been there on off hours so if during friday night or gameday maybe. It's kinda small, dark, everything is made of old wood. Typical old school dive bar

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

Why didn't he do that during the 2015 Sugar Bowl then?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WwaeV9IoA

I just explained to you, it was to appear human. Recall, if you can, Alabama was BTFOing Ohio State in the first half. They clearly were the better team, but Saban chose to end that year with a loss so people don't appear suspicious. If he wanted, he could have won every national championship since 2009. It's completely up to him.

>Alabama was BTFOing Ohio State in the first half

Are you retarded?

Ohio State was running up and down the field. Bama literally never stopped them. It was turnovers that kept Bama in that game.

4 in 7 bitch, I'll leave it at that. Soon to be 5 in 8. Saban is literally unstoppable. Greatest coach of all time in any sport, and it's not even up for debate.

You're probably right but we'll see what happens over the next 5-8 years. You can almost guarantee Meyer and Saban will square off 2-3 more times.

Urban's Buckeyes will be the first team to go 15-0 after they stomp Bama this year

>not staying in your dorm at all times

Students getting robbed all over and around tOSU campus

How many serial killers do you think Urban Meyer currently has rostered?

U/O 2.5