Nfl ratings down

>nfl ratings down
>casuals finally opting out of watching games

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165
movietvtechgeeks.com/nfl-ratings-drop-mlb-ratings-climb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who would have thought that literally ruining the game would drive viewers away??

>mfw this gets Goodell fired

its not, though

ratings are only going down because racists are mad some well-meaning players are taking a stand against institutionalized racism

> not because of the disgusting amount of commercials and pandering to the offense

wew

(You)

Kys nigger

>handegg

Pay pay pls stop doing coke

Patriots finally beating the hope out of the rest of the league

NFL a shit

yet it will still get billions if not trillion just like boxing or boreball.

is this a meme

Is hangegg viewers really going down kek

With hispanic birthrates being what they are, it's time you retired handegg and embraced actual football, burgers.

chicanos love nfl desu

I've honestly began to lose interest in the NFL. All of the political pandering and commercials is absolutely fucking ridiculous. Soccer has it right with literally one commercial break for halftime, not every 3 minutes with mandatory tv timeouts.

What was once a staple of autumn and winter Sunday afternoons is now just "meh, I'll catch some of the >gnats game if I'm around."

And forget about me watching any pregame, postgame, or midweek sports talk shows. Absolutely not.

>chicanos love NFL
>chicanos love baseball
>niggs love NBA

It's about time the decent people of your country turns to the only actual decent sport you have: NHL.

NFL viewers certainly are

>Vikings finally win the super bowl
>there's no one who watches the game

My team is shit and depressing so I stopped watching the games on TV and even listening to the radio is shit so nowadays I just get updates from my team's phone app and it's always if them losing. I don't even watch any other games on TV anymore

It's a tough situation and very depressing

this is gonna get a hundred replies

baka

I think this is the first time I've seen Americans complaining about commercials in the NFL

more like

>nfl ratings down
>people finally realize watching ads is boring

My dad dvrs all the games because he finds it "impossible to watch it live" due to commercials

Hispanics are 10x more likely to support baseball than soccer

LA and NYC have a large hispanic community and the biggest baseball following in the nation

Soccer outside the WC is not popular here period .

I only watch them live for the Cred Forums game threads desu

Why does it matter whether people watch the sport in droves or not? The sport will be the same regardless of the audience numbers.

They were complaining about it in one of the Iggles games. I didn't screencap it, but I do remember one direct quote regarding commercials: "The Yuros were right. This has gone too far."

Get in line cunt

Do the ratings include the people who stream the games with an NFL Gamepass?

stop shilling. no one believes your evil jew bullshit. fuck off.

fuck off Jew boy. we know your pissed that you can't control the media anymore, and frankly find masculinity in general threatening, but reality trump all your huckster bullshit.

Mods would you ban these asshioles already? they're not here to discuss sports, there here to push their fucked up social agenda.

but good job posting pepes. you totally fooled us.

your """"""sport"""""" is dying bro just give up

THANK YOU. Is shill posting (((their))) new way of trying to influence the population since no one watches TV anymore? Shits a little frighting really.

Can we just ban these fake meta discussions of the NFL already? It's pretty fucking clear where they're coming from.

yet they keep building stadiums

>that Falcons stadium

Nigga plz. Walk around the streets in the USA. FUCK OFF. YOU FOOL NO ONE.

Bros if the mods won't put a stop to this, just turn these bullshit threads into waifu and dubs threads. Don't engage these fascists.

>Mercedes-Benz Stadium
>literally has their logo on it
Why don't these cities burn down these fucking stadiums until the city builds one with a real name.

>Veterans stadium replaced by Lincoln Financial
sickening.

billion dollar stadiums.

>b-buh it's dying

God I hate these assholes. It's enough to make me vote Republican for the first time in my life.

This is a capitalistic society we live in

They won't stop until they're literally forced to. It's the elites declaring war on the populace.

WWIII coming soon.

you're too easy to trigger

kys

We were a capitalist society in the 50s and 60s too, didn't stop us from giving our stadiums real names.

People like
Also drive ratings down.

you've really mastered the vernacular Shlomo.

Excuse me anons, please stop posting those offensive and hateful Pepe images.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165

with stuff like Netflix becoming more mainstream more and more normies are realizing what a scam commercials are

More nonsense. It's all propaganda. Literally Jewish propaganda. I'm not a hateful person, but let's call it what it is.

Now that media has been decentralized, they want control of the NFL, which has become perhaps the most important media platform in the world.

The NFL is more popular than ever. Don't believe the bullshit. It's practically a religion in America. The Jewish elites have been trying to get their claws in the NFL for years.

That they've taken the propaganda to the level of posting cartoon frogs on 4chinz, is terrifying. They must be truly desperate.

Everyone I know just illegally streams RedZone now, now that all they care about is Fantasy bullshit.

TV is dying. NFL is doing fine as long as they keep building out their streaming service

ratings are down for everything because of the election, once the election is over, ratings will go back up

then you haven't been looking too hard

you named 3 leagues and 1 sport, amigo

'Ratings' aren't real. It's just bullshit that the 'media' reports. Guess who owns the media?

The NFL is perhaps THE most popular thing period in the United States, and one of the few things that is popular across racial and socioeconomic lines.

>They must be truly desperate.
Old guard media is dying quickly. Both economically and in influence. Meanwhile the NFL is prepared to go international. It's really not hard to figure out what the truth is.

Casuals are the impetus of the NFL, you fucking mong

what

ratings are a very objective fact

don't get me wrong everything else you are saying is correct, but people are just very caught up in this election rn and once it is through, ratings will pick up from where they had left off

movietvtechgeeks.com/nfl-ratings-drop-mlb-ratings-climb/

>ratings are down for everyone

TV ratings in general are down across the board.

>objective fact
bwahahahhahah....Yes the Nielson system is pure science. The absolute secular truth.

Honeslty, its been a complaint of mine for years. Anyone who has watched the NFL for a while knows how commercial it has become and how much all of the knowledge of concussions has ruined the game.

>Literally Jewish propaganda. I'm not a hateful person, but let's call it what it is.
I'm Jewish, and I agree with you. These people are playing a dangerous game. I can't watch football or a movie or even go onto Cred Forums without this shit being jammed down my throat.

We've been complaining about it for years. Go figure a dumb pastagoogle would think Cred Forums memes are real life

>Honeslty, its been a complaint of mine for years. Anyone who has watched the NFL for a while knows how commercial it has become and how much all of the knowledge of concussions has ruined the game.

dispicable

>get paid 10 million doll hairs
>still bitches about racism.

this is a well worded post user congrats you finally get that (You) fix you clearly need.

>knowledge of concussions
more bullshit and propaganda.

We've known getting hit in the head is no good for you for since the beginning of humanity.

A hundred years ago it was just called 'punch drunk' instead of 'CTE'.

This is just another angle they're attempting to use (via the media they own) to get their claws into the NFL and bring the 3/4 non-Jew ownership to heel.

this one reason i stopped watching the NFL.
for the NFL and like minded people, taking a stand against white supremacy is worse than beating the shit out of a woman, worse than driving drunk, being addicted to prescription pills, beating a 4 year old kid, sexual assault.

that and the jets are awful.

i don't watch college football either. it's not popular in the northeast anyway. schools are for learning, not for gladiator sports.

>for the NFL and like minded people, taking a stand against white supremacy is worse than beating the shit out of a woman, worse than driving drunk, being addicted to prescription pills, beating a 4 year old kid, sexual assault.
fuck off. no one believes your bullshit.

Dubs thread now?

people did not know about the long-term severity until recently. you're just incorrect about that. Maybe some insiders, but it certainly wasn't something a lot of casual viewers understood

>beating a 4 year old kid

It was just a swtichin'. Its not gonna kill the kid.

Sure thing shlomo
Rolling

>schools are for learning

good goy, they sure are.

Yeah and Muhammad Ali had congenital Parkinson's.

Fuck off shill.

>implying that is even close to the truth
>implying BLM and its ilk aren't anti-white and anti-police hate groups

and it all started because a large subset of the media put their eggs in the Michael Brown basket only to find he was a thug and that the forensics confirmed the officer's story, and they've been on the offensive ever since. The strategy seems to be to keep doubling down until the narrative finally fits the reality of a case.

If you like football vote Trump.

They don't give a fuck what happened.

The Michael Brown 'controversy' was a Jewish media plant. Colin Kapernick is a Jewish media plant. Every fucking meat puppet pundit on ESPN (Disney) is a Jewish media plant.

Smarten up anons.

Wait you mean renowned sell-out Bill Simmons having tranny Bruce Jenner on his (((HBO))) show to say how much he likes Trump wasn't on the level?

Some fans are just getting tired in general

nfl getting btfo

is america finally wisening up?

So much this. Thank you based Denmark

shlomo you loose in every thread. your jewery is OBVIOUS.

take it to facebook and twitter where the morons are.

The conspiracy theorists have arrived and have started blaming everyone. I hope that the NFL dies, and so does luckswing.

I would bother watching the regular season if it weren't for Redzone. I bet ratings will be back to normal for the playoffs

you jew tricks are old and dated

legit serious

what does he mean by this?

You're not legit serious, but see:

autism