>Schalke

>Schalke

Everyone's too new anymore to enjoy an old fashioned
>Schalke
Thread.

>Schalke 0/5

Cred Forums could go down forever one day, that's why we must keep posting >Schalke until that day comes

>s. chalke

Let's just hope the site freezes again with this on the front page.

>who else seen the >schalke say YEAH!

this

people from the first lel threads and from when /putt/ was around are long gone

Dude I've been trying to play autism Putt for so fucking long just isn't the same by yourself

>2011
>thinking you won't be shitposting 5 years down the line
YGSIU

To me, it looked like a >Schalke, to me

I gotta do a little bit of mid-table management

Can I be a schalke fan? I like being disappointed by sports teams.

Ive never tried to play outside of Cred Forums threads but the whole reason it was fun was because of the people. Ive had some amazing times playing autism putt

>tfw 2010
I go on Cred Forums usually. I left mostly because the NHL threads are pure cancer.
Does tensnake still post here?

Nope he's long gone. Nigger Jokes came back for a day like 5 people knew who he was and then left.

I only know that LeX got sent to prison for threatening to blow up an elementary school.

Watching that >vaughncouver chimpout was so gratifying.

NJ is still on Haxball forums.

Oh damn I miss completely ruining every haxball game yurop played in the middle of the night.

The last big thing I remember here was the LeX thing. That was fucking crazy. Also that huge stalking thing was hilarious as well. >Vaughncouver was great too
I dont know what else has happened here in the past 3 years but I consider that 2010-2012 the golden age of Cred Forums

The fall of LeX was the fall of Cred Forums really. Way before the outlels though when lel first started I was always actually excited to come here and see what shit was going down.

>wants to be a >schalke fan
>spells name of the team wrong

Same dude. I was here every damn night checking out the beta threads and all that shit. Sad to see all that has finished.
Ahh well, glad to know someone else remembers this too

Joke's on you, my friend. I still fapped to those titties.

>yfw you realise that their next league game is against Gladbach
>yfw you realise that they could be 0-0-6 in just a few days
>schalke

>schalke

M'gladbach is gonna make it 6.

Checkem!

source is lanny barbie

at least i thought it was