The pinnacle of American Football is viewed as the ad break

The pinnacle of American Football is viewed as the ad break.

Every rule in the entire game is geared towards maximising the amount of ad breaks that can be attempted within an hour. Its great viewing. What a thrilling sport.

Cricket is OK but I can't deal with all that sport. Sometimes several hours can pass without a single break! Can you imagine?
I hardly ever get to sit and watch advertisements for eight minutes while commentators frantically create stats to read out in cricket. If cricket wants to compete they need far more of it.

Also, there's far too much strategy in cricket. They bowl in too many areas in too many ways and they preplan their intricate game plan for the next four days far too frequently. What cricket needs to do is make the game shorter, so less time is spent actually watching the sport. Did you guys see the latest Broncos vs 49ers game? 15 television breaks to 34! The 49ers had no answer to Bronco's tactics of generating advertising revenue by constantly ending plays to cut to an ad break.

Its this level of corporate support that is missing in cricket, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys playing a sport against each other for five days. Yawn

Did you formulate any of that opinion your self or did you just suck it off every casual's cock on this board?

PLEASE

reminder that american football was conceived before tv's were invented.

And before the radio was invented

Here are some boards that might be more to your liking:

Elite truth bomb

Please explain your use of an apostrophe of ownership in "tv's"

Reminder that Hayne is a coward and human garbage for his betrayal of Parramatta.

>doesn't understand sports that require actual effort require breaks

Execute all namefags.

LET ME TELL YOU

Isn't this why they invented t20?

>play 11 minutes
>rest for 3 hours

>please watch our sport

t. Alessio Piteronni

wtf handegg is gay

Truthbombs

I still like it though

They don't advertise grammar

yeah football is bad, no shit

baseball and basketball are much more entertaining and actually feature things like strategy and a build up of tension

contraction of television is

>basketball actually feature[s] things like strategy and a build up of tension

I could have you killed with just one phone call.