Leave poop to me

>leave poop to me

will Brodge and Sterling meet eye to eye?

Is Celtic a meme team?
Please respond

They're the memest

Defending is easy la!

no

they are a team that is supported by cucks, but club was the least cucked team in the world before signing moussa dembele
now he is going to shag every players wife and get shot by scott brown

Their best player is a championship reject (scott sinclair) so yes

Griffiths is also the ugliest striker in the world

this meme again
>celtic
>championship level
this celtic would finish 15th in the premier league
if they had the same amount of money with the others they would win every home game and probably finish in a place that qualifies for european ''''action''''
also who is
>patrick roberts

The English messi lad

how contrived, SAD!

Sinclair is objectively better than that overrated hack Roberts

Sinclair doesn't choke and miss open nets in big games too

Newcastle are a bigger club than Celtic and they've been relegated twice in the last 8 years with the same money Celtic would receive. This is a nonsensical argument. The only players Celtic would attract being Celtic is some Scottish players and they're lower table quality generally.

Meant for

Newcastle are a big club........in Newcastle and thats it.

Both big scottish teams are nowhere near as big in other countries as they make it out

Rangers have a fairly big following in Hamburg but that's really it

roberts is not overrated but physically weak, english people like you lot think that stronger players are more ''talented'', that is why manure paid dabbing robbie savage that is still playing 100 gazillion dollars
I am guessing you have only seen him playing against Rangers semi-final game
>Comparing Newcastle to Celtic
DELUSIONS

He couldn't even score against a 10 man rangers that was fielding 0 centrebacks for 30 minutes

I'm telling you now mate he'll never be anything more than a squad player for Pep, he'll be sold to norwhich or some other ping pong promotion team shortly after his loan deal ends

still better than a championship reject and I dont think his role is to score in a Celtic that 5-6 every game
he has years to develope , if youth departments of your top teams stop raising talentless thugs&niggers and actually focus on more intelligent players english league would be a more classy and not overrated league

*celtic that scores 5-6 every game

Hahahahhahaha

THANK YOU BRENNY

>Newcastle are a bigger club than Celtic

wtf I love Catholics and the IRA now

they literally are though

They lost to a team from Gibraltar

What do you have to gain from sharing blatant lies on an IRA bomb making forum?

come on lad, if you've ever been abroad you'd know you're talking bollocks. I'm a Londoner who has little interest in both clubs in question, but I'm honest enough to recognise they have supporters all over the world.

Celtic have a bigger following than over half the teams in the EPL. If they received EPL income for 5 years they could build and attract a team that could push for the top 6 EASY.

Just because they aren't in the EPL and they DO have a garbage income makes it hard to imagine, but give it a go.

Define a meme team ??

They literally aren't though

Plus Newcastle being shit is a result of poor mismanagment and should be going alot better - Celtic are a brilliantly managed club continually developing decent players on a shoe string budget

heard of america?

>EXPOSED by brenny

Haahahahaha

wtf i love brenny now

Calm down Çiftçi, Celtic aren't giving you another game. Dundee United might pay for your barely literate nonsense again.

Amazing delusion. You're a fuck toy for Ashley with a ruined and conflicted support.

>Big american following for The Rangers
How much did NARSA invest alongside Murray's £50m share offering in the 90's and then how much did they contribute towards Chuck Green's Sevco IPO?

To be very clear here, was it collectively more than the total share value Ally McCoist received for his penny shares?
>Protip :- It wasn't and NASRA is largely insignificant.

TYBB
[spoiler]Checked[/spoiler]