PIT:Tomlin promises 'a lot' of Le'Veon in Week 4
NE:Pats 'hopeful' Garoppolo will be ready for Week 4
PIT:Rogers (turf toe) 'very questionable' for Week 4
CIN:Report: Tyler Eifert (ankle) unlikely for Week 4
MIN:Zimmer: Treadwell needs to practice better
NYG:McAdoo: Paul Perkins 'ready to step up'

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jasoncolebr
nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-is-listed-as-a-hate-symbol-by-the-anti-defamation-league.html
csnne.com/new-england-patriots/tom-e-curran-new-england-patriots-success-during-tom-brady-suspension-deliciously-ironic
giantswire.usatoday.com/2016/09/27/skip-bayless-new-york-giants-eli-manning-is-kirk-cousins-two-lucky-super-bowl-rings/
espn.com/video/clip?id=17660815
espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0572834278824483027-4
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctcNWW7STOJh_CshtnOzrCg6tpw6989DwbJT-NaF8v_eviDw/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go redskins

Redskins fucking suck

1st for Back to Back Broncos

Go Raiders

Raiders fuckin suck

1st for Ohio State is the GOAT university.

Vikings, Jaguars and Lions rushing in their last 10 regular season games excluding VS/@ Packers 2016
>101 yards per game
>4.2 yards per attempt

Against the 2016 Packers
>43 yards per game
>1.8 yards per attempt

top 10 defense when Clay, Burnett and Shields come back

top 6 if Randall gets back to 2015 form

bruh youre going to end the season with a bitter taste in your mouth
I know this because that is all how all vikings seasons end

CU would unironically bootyblast the buckeyes.

6th for le voodoo

just noticed you're probably a bears fan
lel

w-what's wrong with Ted, lads?

Are you so asspained that you not only cross thread replied to my post, but did it twice? I'm not a burrs fan BTW, but I knew a Bear would trigger you.

Go Lions

Lions fucking suck

I think you overestimate the amount of effort I put into my replies desu

Just another year for the doormats of their respective divisions

Shields isn't coming back you fool.... >We are fucked and can only hope McCarthy, Capers, and TT are gone after this season and someone can shake things up before Rodgers retires.

Good job, good effort.

i like seeing Cutler happy, he's had a hard life

>Hard life
>Stealing candy bars
>Being a shithead to fans
>Autism
>Pouting after poor play
>Fleecing da burrs with his contract obligations

I forgot:

>interceptions

I feel like there's a hidden message here

t-thanks!

>Shields isn't coming back you fool....
I dont know why you think his concussion is season ending but the concussion protocol is pretty weird

>it's day to day
>he's made alot of improvement
>will he be healthy after the bye?
>nah few more weeks

Take your shitty anime back to Cred Forums

>Congrats to #Eagles QB @cj_wentz, NFC Offensive Player of the Week for Week 3!

>be AFC player of the week in week 2
>throw six interceptions in week 3

Last Eagles rookie to be named NFC Offensive player of the week was Charlie Garner for his 111-yd, 2 TD game in 40-8 upset at SF (10/2/94)

I remember that game vividly

You think Wentz will shit the bed against the Bye?

>touhou
>anime
>bitching about anime in the first place

how about you go back to wherever you came from?

packers are gonna buttrape him

Isn't that Fitz's entire career in a nutshell?

test

normally he waits until at least November before he implodes

hooray it worked
brb gonna make a shitload of broncos gifs

That's 9 weeks from now, friend. I take this season one week at a time

I was talking about the bye
it was a bad joke

I'M Cred ForumsARTAN
SON OF A BITCH Cred ForumsUTIST
ANIME IS SHIT
DO YOU WANT A LOLI?
DO YOU WANT A ONAHOLE?
ANIME IS FOR CROSS DRESSERS
YOUR FATHER IS DEPRESSED AT HOW YOU TURNED OUT
FUCKING ANIME

If they're anything like the first, and you're trying to hype up Siemian, you should slow down. That wasn't a particularly impressive play, aside from stellar offensive line play and DT outplaying his coverage
>Fantastic blocking
>Siemian has no pressure to speak of
>Throws a solid pass, albeit a little under thrown, as evidenced by DT's slowing down
>DT makes a good play to get the ball and score

I don't know what to make of Siemian, but he's certainly in one of the better possible situations a young QB can be
>DT and Sanders as his primary pass catchers
>Top flight defense
>CJ Anderson is, if nothing else, consistent

at the very least he hasn't been the liability a lot of people thought he would be

partiularly impressive for Siemian*

You're too fucking old

Well yeah he isn't going to be stellar, but he hasn't been dogshit like people said. 312/4 is also an impressive statline.

Have you ever considered how cruel anime girls really are? It's like taking everything good about women and distilling it down to its platonic form, untempered by vulgar matter. Unalloyed by ephemera. Anime girls are the theoretical maximum of what men want in women. They are the Kantian regulative principle of "Woman," a metaphysical antinomy that can never exist in reality.

I'm not even a waifufag and even I acknowledge the perfection of 2D women. First of all, they are perfectly cute. There are no subpar aspects, no imperfections, none of the subtle "mundaneness" that exists in 3D girls. Every aspect of a 2D anime girl is perfect, and perfectly suited to her, holistically - to her personality, her overall vibe. On every single level, even looking at an anime girl is like experiencing an assault on your very soul. They tug every heartstring, trigger every neoteny detector, every primitive male instinct to find what is cute and possess it. Protect it. They are perfect.

On top of that, they are ALL completely individuated. The meme of the MPDG, the manic pixie dream girl, is partly true: Men crave uniqueness and transcendent femininity in a partner. The ideal woman is someone who ennobles the universe just by being in it, who turns matter into energy, who makes life more than what it is. In a world where all women are basic, all women are boring, materialistic, herd-thinking shrews, anime girls are principled, spunky, unique, exciting. Every one is her own character arc playing itself out before your eyes. Every anime girl is an adventure.

They are eternally youthful without being immature; cute without being basic; deep without being cunts. Anime women are literal perfection. And they don't exist.

Enjoy dating Interchangeable Basic Bitch with Bags Under Her Eyes #845423, and hearing her EXCITING opinions about how she likes what everyone else likes, thinks what everyone else thinks. Between her mood swings, that is. Oh, and enjoy her roastbeef pussy.

pls make webms instead

Also

Anyone else here going to the London game this weekend?

I wanna upload these to normy twitter as well as Cred Forums tho and I'm not autistic enough to make both

>gifs
make webms and stop cluttering this buthanese sweater knitting forum with double the size, shitty, choppy gifs.

then make twitter accept webms

>inb4 someone doxes you by reverse image searching your gifs

upload the cut mp4 files (that you eventually convert to webms) instead.

>The Lions either have a good offense, shit defense or good defense, shit offense. Never both

Can we have the 2011 offense and the 2014 defense pls?

>Megatron and Stafford would have three rings

>HOU:Report: Watt re-injures back, season in doubt
welp they're not even making the playoffs now

gg gentlemen

you cant fuck a drawing

I can't fuck a live bitch neither

You can't rape a drawing

Bullshit, your country has easy going women and there all hot, don't be a beta, get that ass!

This so much, our run defense was especially goat

I have tickets for HOU@GB
thought I was gonna get to see a playoff caliber team

o well i guess you're going to have to settle for a super bowl contending team in GB

GB is never a playoff caliber team

>owl
>GB

lol no their crap defense is gonna get booty blasted right out of the playoffs

I guess that will have to do...

stfu sneak
not even your mum likes you

but she sures like me (;

sneaks mom is not for lewd! :

>thinking I'm sneak
Hahahahahaha

Go raiders

Pats eagle broship bowl is happening

Faggot

yeah remember when there was a hawks/pats broship?

Faggot #2

my point is that eagle fans are cucks because they want to be "bros" with a team that ended the eagles championship window

POST YFW DA HAWKS WIN DA SUPERB OWL

Should the Browns try and get Tony Romo?

>you now remember the time Terrelle Pryor BTFO of Shittsburgh

Well, time to tank for Lamar Jackson and beg Connor Barwin to come back

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the browns arent trying to break the record for most qbs on injured reserve ya know

Why not?

He's a sophmore. You gotta tank next year for him

Sure, give us your first for Barwin

Well fuck.

I can atleast wait until 2020 for Shane Buechele

the seahawks should really just sit wilson this week, no need to risk injuring your franchise qb against a stinky team like the jest

God this picture is so fucking sad

>tfw no Suh and Ameer on the lions together

>Denver fag
>Lions fan
Filthy cuck

Those are both 100% wrong though

Don't miss Suh too much, guy was a penalty machine and gave teams opportunities to score when they otherwise would have had to punt.

The eagles are fucking trash kust like every year and Wentz is a fluke and a defense baby
We will make the playoffs and lose in the first round

>penalty machine
Only early in his career. He shaped up after a season or two and was consistently elite, plus he never got injured. It's too bad he's just fucking around after his huge payday in Miami.

There's been a lot of reactionary rhetoric thrown around about the Denver Broncos this season. Yes, they are defending champions, yes, they are one of the five 3-0 teams to start the season. But please temper hype when it comes to this farce of a team. The Broncos are among the worst offenders in regard to "ruining the league". This team is boring, fake, and above all else, solely lifted up by the refs. Now, let's address the Trevor Semen thing. This is their QB. A guy who has had at least 5 dropped interceptions. COINCIDENCE!?!??!?!? Semen is no Brady, Kubiak is no Belichick, and the Broncos are no Patriots. The two games last season were farces, and preemptively, if the Broncos """win""" in week 16, please be careful to overhype.

If the Broncos managed to survive the playoffs with Manning, they can pretty much do it with anyone else.

Vikings iggles are the new nfc version of pats broncos. Expect a 5+ year dynasty from both

I wonder why this person seems so butthurt about the Denv---

>Semen is no Brady, Kubiak is no Belichick, and the Broncos are no Patriots. The two games last season were farces

oh

Reminder that the top two WRs in yards are only there because of the Packers.

Whose the Vikings QB 1 leg Bridgewater or Bradford whose hurt in a couple weeks?

Wonder if the loser mentality will kick in, all it takes is one bad call.

Not saying the teams are bad (viking actually look like a SB team already), but meltdowns are more common on "cursed" teams.

Bradford is actually a good offensive qb Bridgewater will never be more than a game manager.

This desu
Barwin is fucking great and the least cancerous player in the NFL but if people are willing to overpayt from desperation, and we are deep at that position, trade in a heart beat

Use that pick on o line or a corner desu

In Stafford's case, most people are still assuming he'll throw it to Tate since Megatron is gone.

I hope Bradford continues to do well in Minnesota, but..
>Bradford is actually a good offensive QB

Is memewater supposed to be a franchise qb
Sammy b sure isn't
Both teams and only have a good defense and that's it

That chick's arm looks creepy as fuck

Bradford is an above average quarterback. People seriously underrate his ability because of injuries and never living up to the #1 overall pick hype + his monstrous rookie contract

Hoping that old dog performs his signature old trick and we get that top 5 pick my man

Marvin Jones 408 yards through the first 3 games says otherwise lel

He's one of those guys with all the talent in the world, but the 6 inches between his brain isn't there. Not to say he's dumb, but he clearly gets flustered easily, and doesn't really have that capacity to inspire his teammates.

Maybe that changed between seasons, but He's done it for 5 years now

That defense alone will keep them near 8-8 at worst

>Watt injured vs vikings
>Bradford survives before the bye week
>become longest undefeated team
>Bradford gets injured
>sign Teboq
>Teboq wins owl

This. Brad was definitely not #1 pick caliber but he's still an exceptional qb and would probably almost be elite if he wasn't made of glass.

There is no reason any team should give up 200+ receiving yards to Marvin Jones.

I think his last or second to last season in st. Louis he posted a 14-to-2 td to int ratio before getting hurt

I've always maintained that bradford can be a top 15 or 10 qb if he had some decent talent around him and didn't get hurt.

Tebow is already contractually Obligated to the New York Mets, and it is in the Mets best interest to not stifle his baseball development

wouldn't be surprised if Tate manages to hold the defacto #1 position
it's still just week 3 and at least in game #3 stafford was handed a super favorable matchup and a defensive coordinator that wasn't interested in making it otherwise

I'm not downplaying Jones ability, just the inability of teams to properly cover him since they think Tate will be his no.1 with Megatron gone since he picked up the slack when he was injured.

To Stafford's eternal credit, people assumed he was a megatron baby but now everyone sees he can spread the ball around just fine and still make great passes as long as the receiver is up to the task.

So, which fanbase is going to eventually be let-down at their season despite high hopes right now?

Honest opinion on based Pryor?

He has a definite future as a pro bowler tbqh. Hue is practically reviving his career.

tate was never the #1, the lions have never suggested he was the #1 at any point this offseason.

If he'd been a little more humble and realistic he would have played as a WR in college and been a star by now

but no, he had to be the QB

Eagles most likely.

Broncos kept the formula together and the Vikings have an offense to match their defense now.

>Max Kellerman believes the J.J. Watt era is over. The production he provides when he returns to action won't ever be the same as a result of his back injury

Its ogre boys. Watt is finished.

he was fine at QB in college.

Only reason his stock dropped was muh scandals

So are the Lions going to have a Top 10 pick this year?

pump the breaks a bit

he's also already 27 so it's not like he has much longer to develop

>Vikings have an offense to match their defense now.

hol up famb

What school produces the best nfl players by position?

>QB: ___________
>WR: ___________
>RB: ____________
>O-Line: __________
>D-Line: ___________
>LB: ___________
>CB: ____________
>S: _____________

fill in the blanks, lads.

Nah if you saw him late last season and in preseason you'd see he was making strives forward. I think this was his breakout year, the other issue is the o-line is horse shit. He looked pro ready in college, where he had a clean pocket.

It's not about mentioning, it's about assumptions. Tate was Stafford's workhorse in 2014 when Megatron was injured and he was the no.2 target in the 2015 season. Now that Johnson is gone, most defenses assume Tate is the go to guy now and they forget about Boldin, Jones, and Ebron.

Hell, Jim God Cooter managed to pull off nice trick plays by using Michael Burton in the flat because none of the defenses expected him to do anything.

Everything but QBs = Alabama

QBs = North Dakota State

Schedule is too easy for that. They'll win just enough games to be stuck in the teens again.

Not that they need a top 10 pick, they need an offensive lineman more than they need a star receiver or RB and no one with sense would use a top 10 on anything but a qb ,wr, or rb.

So we can all agree that DPOTY is already his this year, right?

>beat the best team in the league
>have the best defense in the league
>firing on all cylinders constantly
>no turnovers through 3 weeks
>rookie qb is dominating
>still only 7 below the Cardinals, Packers, and fucking Seahawks

when will they take us seriously?

Cal produces pretty good RBs.

He was never that good of a college QB. I'm an OSU fan. He scared defenses with his running ability so they played off kilter, but most of his passing consisted of one or two read bombs and pedestrian throws. He wasn't the kind of guy to make adjustments or stand tall in the pocket play after play and make several reads, and he got exposed in the NFL on that account.

It's the same story we've heard before of really athletic guys coasting by as a QB in college where the defenses suck. He came into college an athletic freak and didn't bother developing a work ethic to make up for his shortcomings as a passer.

That's not to say he doesn't have an arm, he obviously does, but it takes more than that in the NFL. Now he's at the position he always should have been playing and practicing at.

but Jones fills in Calvin's role in the offense better than Tate. I'm not saying Jones can replace Calvin but Tate does his best work as a secondary option, sorta like Eric Decker or Emmanuel Sanders.

Who?

For an example of someone who saw the writing on the wall before it happened: Braxton Miller

transitioned to WR where he knew he'd have a better chance of success in the NFL. Could have transferred to Duke or somewhere else and made his try at QB.

I hope it pans out for him as it was a really pragmatic choice for a guy I didn't really regard as that smart.

When it stops looking like a fluke
Not the first time the Iggles have looked real good, then shit the bed later in the season. If they continue playing like they have, then they'll be taken seriously.

Reminder the 2009 Broncos started 6-0 and looked like "one of the best teams in the league" before going 8-8 and missing the playoffs

Iggles are pretenders. Vikings are the real thing.

I actually do want Bill to do it just to see Edelman at QB and see if Bellicheck really is that good.

The Steelers are not the best team in the league, they're just being overhyped by the media.

NC State QBs
Virginia Tech CBs
Miami S/LB

>seattle at 3 up from 10
>for beating the nanners and further injuring wilson

You beat a Steelers team that's a shadow of its former self. Week 10 comes and you're still rolling, people will believe it's more than hype.

Remember, last season the falcons won 6 games straight so three games is a poor indicator of something big

iggles fan here, this

any fan not cautious about all this is either a new bandwagon fan or 15 years old. this happens once every 6 years. here's what's gonna happen

>Go 10-6 in the regular season
>Miss first round bye
>Play some shit team in wildcard matchup
>Lose

and then next season we go 7-9 and miss the playoffs and wentz is taken out at QB for some new meme.

>Mfw someone said the Broncos aren't repeating this year

who /notworried/ here?

>"We knew what they were going to do, and they just came out and did exactly what we expected," Jairus Byrd said.

What did he mean by this?

>gnats fag acting any differently

lol
you memed yourself into the superbowl twice and got lucky. your team is garbage and i can't wait till eli retires and you're left with literally nothing.

Because? Try alabama chump

Cuckedbby smeth magic

eli is an OBJ babby

we'll be back down to 15+ once we get rekt by the jets defensive line and Wilson tears his MCL because

>no Oline

>Eli is a Toomer babby
>Eli is a Shockey babby
>Eli is a Nicks babby
>Eli is a Cruz babby
>Eli is an OBJ babby

you faggots never change

So you're admitting Eli is fuckstick levels of awesome and holding the team together? Cool. I'm glad we agree he's ELIte

he's the dr. jekyll / mr hyde of football and everyone knows this for a fact.

no, I never thought he was a product of one of those wr's.

Eli is an OBJ babby because his career stats without OBJ are garbage for a modern day nfl quarterback.

even last year the one game he didnt have OBJ he got BTFO.

Eli is a Manning babby.

Eagles defense is legit though.
>Super talented and deep all across the front 4
>Skilled coverage and run stopping linebacker
On top of that, Hicks has a serious knack for takeaways
>Top 2 or 3 safety tandem in the NFL with Jenkins and McLeod

the only weakish spot is corner, and even then they weren't killed with a 7th round rookie shadowing Alshon Jeffery and Antonio Brown.

Eli is literally riding the coat tails of that last name. He'd have been Kaepernicked by now if his last name was anything other than Manning

That the saints defense is trash and they couldn't stop a divisional rival that they extensively gsneplanned for? Or is he with the falcons now?

>Wentz taken out
Why would he be benched?
Only thing would be an injury
He is doing perfectly fine right now you couldn't ask for more

It means they are who they thought they were

these desu baka senpai

/notworried/. they'll collapse. everybody knows it except for the most deluded of iggles fans. i live in philadelphia and i'm waiting to drink their jawns

giants look solid and it was a consolation to see them get fired up after losing that last game

Jenkins and McLeod not #1
There isn't a single safety better than Jenkins and McLeod is fucking nice so far

If the Giants could somehow exploit his 4th quarter meme magic, the Giants would probably have won three more owls.

>riding the coat tails of that last name
and his two super bowl rings

Reminder Eli still doesn't fucking have a career completion percentage above 60%

People can still make arguments for other tandems, which is why I give them wiggle room. I personally think Jenkins/McLeod are the best, but not everyone else will.

Remember, most NFL fans and "Analysts" look at Jenkins as the guy who couldn't cut it at CB. nobody noticed he was arguably THE best safety in the league last season

>rings
>meaning anything

smdh

>Kevin Gilbride
stop

top kek
>not riding the coat tails of 2 rings

Yes, K E V I N G I L B R I D E
Its a miracle he broke 50% completion with that offense
few years under McAdoo who isn't even that good and hes busting all the completion percentage babbys

Unlike SackorPick, Eli won two owls.

Not a Giants fan, but Eli has constantly been a top 5 QB in terms of passing yards each season. Combine that with his winning drives and durability and you got a QB more than half of the modern day teams would want as their starter.

If you're a backup, sure, but if your team has them because of you being clutch when it counted the most, they matter a lot.

>clutch
>one of the absolute luckiest catches in history -- aside from your father catching the eye of ur mum

>Defense got him there
>Otherworldly catches won him those rings
David Carr would've won those rings if he started

reminder no one on Cred Forums actually watched football before 2013 because you're all 20 years olds

>win 27-0 against 2-0 team
>move down

love it

And Craporshit almost won one, it just goes to show how pointless counting rings in a vacuum is

>otherworldly catches
otherworldly throws
ftfy

>5 QB in terms of passing yards
except when he usual isn't

>winning drives
he led the league in 07 and 11 but generally has not been anything special outside of those 2 years. especially this year and last season

Eli has two rings, not one, that means another owl, one where David Tyree wasn't there not to mention that Tyree was a notoriously shitty receiver anyway and that catch is the highlight of an otherwise pitiful career.

Yeah, it's really hard to throw a football right at Rodney Harrison like that

He got that second ring against the worst defense to play in an Owl

Impressive!

I'm 30

>forgetting that 18-1 is why this board exists in the first place

>Eli is only shit because of Gilbride

love this meme gnats fans tell themselves

THe other super bowl saved by brady choking, again, and Hakeem Nicks making the play of his lide

>being over 30 on japanese anime board

>hank hill
>lions
triggered

So 3 divisions have already been clinched.

AFC East: Patriots
NFC North: Vikings
AFC South: Colts

What division/team is next?

>Husker players going to the Loins
Makes me sad as a Packers fan.

Seems more like OBJ to me

probs should have cropped out the 27 ints the year before

>OBJ babby

>passing yards
meaningless, it just means the giants throw the ball a lot because they either always behind or their running game is that bad. Bustles churned out 4.4k yards last season.

>durabilty
won't argue this, eli's best asset

>game winning drives
Eli choked away FIVE fourth quarter leads last year, now that defense plays a big part in that but his interception was literally the turning point in the jets game.

He's 12-20 in his last two seasons despite him supposed to being a hall of fame qb who can carry his team with an elite WR and a borderline hall of fame coach.

qb's wins aren't everything but when your stats for the majority of your career are mediocre you better win a lot to justify it.

I'll give him all the credit in the world for his two owl runs but it doesn't change the fact that he's been way too inconsistent to be considered elite or even a hall of famer even though he'll get in.

this is why its not OBJ

It's not OBJ because Eli is like the least consistent Owl winning QB of all time? The faggot led the league in picks 3 different years

>Eli choked away FIVE fourth quarter leads

are you fucking retarded? He got them those leads he doesn't play LB

>He's 12-20 in his last two seasons

I'm not an Eli fan at all, but I really dislike when people bring up W/L ratios since they're so contextual.

I don't know if the QB throw a game-ending INT or game-winning TD; or the opposing QB threw the game-ending INT/game-winning TD, etc.

>its not OBJ because he played poorly without OBJ

All I did was post /notworried/ and all this mad about Eli "Gunslinger" Manning

He will lead the league in picks again this year and still make the playoffs

Happy Wentzday Cred Forums :^)

yeah throwing the ball away to keep the time on the clock on the cowboys was the defense's fault

throwing an int on the goal line to the jets that would have put them up 27-10 is the defense's fault

Eli Manning is similar to Joe Flacco, both arrived to teams that to this day don't know how to build a proper offense.

At the end of the day, both will win games when it matters the most.

>implying fitzmagic hasn't already won the pick total of the season

Andrew Siciliano – Verified account @AndrewSiciliano

>Rex Ryan just claimed he was "Walt Pitalski from the Buffalo News", asked Julian Edelman if he was playing QB. Edelman didn't fall for it.

POST ELITE GUNSLINGER QUARTERBACKS

Why has no one accepted Eli Manning is just Brett Farve 2.0?

well Coughlin need him to win games last season and that sure as hell didnt happen

>Gunslinger means interception are okay
There's a QB, in your division that is a gunslinger, yet doesn't give the ball to the opposing team

because favre was consistently good

""""""gunslinger"""""" is another word for a qb who makes bad decisions and gets lucky sometimes

eli would fit that bill i suppose

He got him two extensions tho.

>he won two rings
>both he won by a fucking miracle throw and did nothing almost the entire game
>both he had an amazing defense

Eli didn't win those games the defense did.

>two rings
>looks like straight shit every season
>OBJ crying like a bitch when receivers touch him and don't kiss his ass when he's on the field

Is there a more bitch team?

>Favre 2.0

Dont you mean Stafford?

no he wasnt

>post Eli face
>say Gunslinger
>(you)

When one QBs name can trigger a whole board you know he's an Elite af Gunslinger

Eli has led the league in INTS as many times as favre but has never led the league in TDs, yards or had a season with a passer rating of over 94

He's not elite yet, but he's pretty solid family

What is that JJ Watt meme on Twitter?

Ayy

Who /elitepunter/ here

Yeah, he's decent. But if there is anything I learned from last season, it's that the QB doesn't have to be a game changer, he just has to be able to make plays.

Reminder that the Raiders have the #2 offense and the defense is getting better every week

>playing a team that is a dumpster fire
>posting a gif of them putting out said dumpster fire

Oakland looks good, but I just don't trust any team that has Jack Del Rio as their coach.

Well coming from Dennis "Dumb Ass" Allen Del Rio is a god send, definitely the best coach since Hue. I think he's done good things with the team so far and I like the staff that he has. Although I'm not completely sold on KNJ

also
>gif

Someone show me a play where Prescott progressed through his reads

True. True. Hard to argue with that logic.
The Raiders have a lot of weapons on offense and defense. If he sticks around for more than a few seasons and shit doesn't work, he needs to be replaced. Jacksonville found that out the hard way.

The defense will be better when Aldon Smith comes back

Definitely, even not getting to the playoffs this year would make me doubt him. So he needs to produce fairly quickly to stick around.

here

Didn't know Dak was a dudebro in Norcal

the biggest difference on D so far seems to be the loss of Mario Edwards. I think Mack's sack production will increase dramatically after week 8 when we get Edwards back. We are really missing is brute strength and his ability to create pressure up the middle. Like this sack for example

I may be wrong, bit I'm sure MEJ was on IR last year, not that it mattered when Autry was there

MEJ did go on IR with a neck injury, but he only missed the 2 weeks

Well shit

>Tfw at work and can't fap to this right now

*the last 2 weeks

are you a Raiders fan coming out of hibernation or something?

wew

People have wised up to the fact that he's pretty good so they double and triple team him now. That's why he's been invisible.

Is she uhh... in anything else?

he actually had 0 sacks through 3 weeks last year too

probably isn't going to have another 5 sack game against RT who shouldnt be in the nfl this year tho

>"I don't rate the Cleveland Browns"

You can't rate a team with THAT curse

Nope, raiders fan since '94

America will fall and the NFL will cease to exist before Cleveland wins a Super Bowl.

then how did you not know Mack had 0 sacks?

I did, but those headlines compelled to screen cap em n post em

>Captcha ROUT SCORE
BLOW OUT INBOUND

>Clowney has more sacks than Mack this season

>Desmond Trufant has more sacks than Mack this season

Really makes you think

>Nick Perry is top 5 in sacks this season.

It makes one ponder.

mobile.twitter.com/jasoncolebr
>ram "fans" in damage control mode

Is buying and playing some madden NFL game (25 for example) good for learning football strats and stuff ? And is it fun

Video games are always a good way to learn a sport

Madden is no different

How badly do we lose to the jags this week?

Also,

>London game

Fuck this shit

>dominanting

Where can I find stats related to qb pressures, knockdowns and turnovers caused by them? I don't get why sacks are that much more glorified then them. I mean, sacks are obviously better than just putting pressure on a qb, but qb pressure is still a really important component

It's fun and a great way to learn the game, but I'd try to get a more recent iteration like Madden 16.

yeah, it's a good

because sacks are an easy stat to record unlike pressures

Easy there pal, this is Cred Forums, an inclusive board of peace. The image you have posted is now identified as an official hate symbol and for everyone's sake, it'd be best if you kept your postings of it on proper containment boards. Thanks in advance.

also PFF is the site you are looking for

only have a 360 and also don't know much time i'll get to play it, that's why I'll better get a cheap one.

JJ Watt is the most overrated defensive player in the NFL.

Prove me wrong.

>America will fall and the NFL will cease to exist before Cleveland wins a Super Bowl.

Well yeah, America will fall by 2020

no other player had more sacks his first 5 seasons and he's not even a linebacker

PFF but you have to pay $20 a year to access them at will

>who is Clay Matthews

Too bad your mom is too retarded to record when my sack is in her mouth

well it does sound difficult to multitask like that

Sports games get released for past-generation hardware for an absurdly long period of time. If you were willing to shell out the cash for it, you could get the new Madden for 360.

Yet your mom doesn't find taking multiple cocks up her poo mixer difficult

This is like something out of The Onion

I swear, this board.

Malcolm Jenkins has more sacks than Khalil Mack this year

OK guys it's not funny anymore..

It's real, tho. Pepe is an official hate symbol like swastikas.

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-is-listed-as-a-hate-symbol-by-the-anti-defamation-league.html

I have more sacks than Khalil Mack. I have 3 sacks so far this season.

Trent Murphy has more sacks than Kalil mack this year

>New York Times
>Credible News

Jesus, this is what is wrong with America. Is it hard to find a job in journalism?

Please stop

The Ravens ended that winning streak, too

That was awesome

Madman

Lol is there a video to this

Yes there is. It's online.

It's on the line ?

>mfw Shane Ray has more sacks than Mack.

I think it's on ESPN though.

Who?

Exactly.

Hillary Clinton has the same amount of NFL sacks as Khalil Mack this year

This internet you speak of, is it the sort of interwebbing from swimming trunks ?

>No Sack Mack
>good

Is Hilary Clinton physically able to perform her duties of elected as president ? Why didnt Google raise this question and further debate Hilary on the matter ?

football outsiders

pro football focus

Winston is a pretty good qb though, he just has a shit team, same with Mariota.

>Texans paid 70 mil for saftey Brock.

>vs
>never on the field at the same time

????

Nice meme

Because they're shilling for her.

O-Line: Iowa
LB: Penn State

Then we must shill back

MAGA

Almost every poll asking who voters thought won the debate except for (((CNN))) went for Trump.

I think the Cards are done. Palmer's window is closing very quickly and I'm pretty sure he's regressing.

>a leaf

nice flag

QB: Michigan
WR: Georgia
RB: Oklohoma
O-Line: Nebraska
D-Line: Alabama

If the O-line doesnt shit it up then yes, the Vikings can win big league. 8 sacks and 2 picks on Scam Newton at Carolina, where they havent lost a home game since 2014. The defense gives the offense opportunities.

Good.

Rams will win the division this season. Watch your back lol.

Rex Ryan is like a divorced dad who tries to bring his kids to arcades and tell them funny jokes so they forget that he's a jobless loser whose life is falling apart.

In fairness though the polls were hijacked

B*zzfeed has a poll up that Trump won by like 92%

Yeah because Cred Forums rigged all the polls I was in the threads lol
It's not hard to go incognito mode and vote unlimited times since that's all you had to do
Thanks buddy I think your dots and lines are an alright flag too little generic tho tBh

Except in reality he's making millions with a job and you're the jobless loser

Really makes you think

>projecting this hard
>a fucking leaf

>Really makes you think

Really makes you think

No the posts I replied to was the projection and I simply informed him of the facts

Lean to reading comprehension, trousers (get it you're CANADAS pants LOL)

>watt injured

Goodbye, season.

Shit, considering how back injuries are, he might never be the same.

NFL coaches aren't as well paid as people think. Bellicheck himself doesn't make more than 8 mil.

That buzzfeed poll had 3.2 million people vote for trump

How many people do you think go to Cred Forums?

Leonard?

I wanna get into sports watching.

Is there anywhere I can watch the games with all the not game shit edited out.

Like no commercials and the breaks between shit sped up?

it was up to 5 million last i checked

clearly someone left a script running, especially considering its buzzfeed

Lol fuck off moron every coach is getting paid in 7 figures
There are estimates on all coaches and yes they all exceed a million dollars so please get off my board your retarded child
Again in the Cred Forums threads it was discovered you can refresh your page and vote unlimited times in incognito mode (or deleting your cookies)

Yes

Where?

NFL.com

One season wonder.

Any specific area? Is it free?

wasnt even his best season m8

No it's not free, look at the website for five seconds and look at what they're selling you

you can watch nflredzone every sunday during the games, where it switches from game to game and no commercials are shown.

It's not free (typically if you have cable they make you pay an additional package tier to get it) but it's easy to find streams for it every weekend here on spee

see you next /redzone/ thread

Anyone have rare Jaguars Pepe?

L. Bell is going to cure all the Steelers' woes, right guys?

>Max Kellerman

>2-1
>woes

Dez has a "slight" hairline fracture in his knee

Bust.

>tfw you had dez in his last relevant fantasy season
hes been poopy since that big contract

>not picking up beasley in ppr

Friendly reminder Texans will win the owl this year. Also does anyone have a toxins version of this?

>Texans will win the owl this year
>can't even score a single point in fox borough

dak will still dak all over the naners though

Dez has to be the worst "star" receiver I've ever seen. He's always either hurt, spectacularly not catching TDs, or chimping out

He'll play in an extrememly simplified offense where he is given the freedom to make minor changes at the line and throw on the first read?

Yeah, that'll be a 40 point win for Dallas

>40 point win for Dallas
nah, Chipper will put in the SJW and meme up and down the field on Dallas

nick fucking perry has more than 3 times the sacks of jj watt, mack, ansah and aaron donald combined
maybe he can unbust himself

Will he have a successful career in the NFL or is he the next Jamarcus Russell?

The Eagles actual defense has only allowed 20 points (Eddie Royal's TD in week 2 was a special teams play).

Jim Schwartz
Leodis McKelvin
Nigel Bradham
Kiko Alonso
Ron Brooks

All former Bills. This could have been Buffalo's D.

Thanks Rex

Depends on what team he goes to and how much he likes lean

Success in the NFL really depends on the situation, look at Prescott or that rookie New England started

That being said, j Russell was one dumb mother fucker so I'm not sure he would have succeeded even if he played for the patriot star

Depends on you definition of "successful"

>Kiko Alonso
he's on the Dolphins

>buffalel

>implying they weren't hiding their power level
Da south will rise again!

Houston isn't in the South.

Fuuuuuck

The Patriots smashed Houston in Texas during the 2015 season with Brady at the helm. But there’s irony in Thursday’s 27-0 shutout while the Patriots were in the midst of a penalty McNair obviously was approved of. And the irony is magnified with the news the Texans lost J.J. Watt in the process.

The first three Brady-less games proved to be revelatory as well.

Sunday, two weeks after his Cardinals lost to the Patriots at home on a yanked field goal in the closing seconds, Arizona head coach Bruce Arians chose to mock and belittle his long-snapper, Kameron Canady.

Arians is a pet of the national media because of his glibness and accessibility. But there was no chastising to be found after he said Canady needed to “grow the hell up” and that Canady’s problems had “nothing to do with anything but what’s between his ears.”

Not a peep about Carson Palmer throwing picks on every single one of the Cardinals final four drives -- the second time in four games dating back to last year’s playoffs that Palmer ran Arizona into the ground with picks. No singling out All-Pro Patrick Peterson, who got walked through by LeGarrette Blount on the Patriots' game-winning field goal drive and failed to scoop up a turnover against the Bills. No, Arians went hard after the long-snapper. And then cut his ass. Not that Canady didn’t deserve the release and maybe the tongue-lashing as well. But it’s revealing that Arians skates while there would the national media would have been seeking safe spaces if Bill Belichick suggested a player was a little mentally fragile.

It was amusing last year to watch three franchises that were at the forefront of the torchlit stampede against the Patriots -- Indianapolis, Baltimore and the Giants -- faceplant to varying degrees.

But no one could have expected the schadenfreude to continue even with Brady down.

It’s like the league ordered their whole damn Deflategate plan from ACME.

I'm from the future.

Deshaun Watson, Myles Garrett, Jabrill Peppers, and Deshone Kizer go 1, 2, 3, and 4 to the Browns, Bears, Titans, and Niners. Lions get Fournette.

Garrett is what Bosa should've became. Absolute beast from week 1 onward, defensive rookie of the year. Watson is the next Cam Newton. Peppers has an incredible turn out, and Kizer is Matt Ryan tier. Fournette gets injured a couple times throughout his career, but he's pretty successful.

>your team will never cause as much collective asspain as the New England Patriots

What position will Peppers play in the NFL?

>le every black QB is le Cam or Vick

Can we stop with this retarded ass comparisons every year? Watson is not even built like Cam and he's not even as much a scrambler as Cam is.

My team caused more

Is Max Kellerman Watt's personal doctor? Because if he's not then I don't see how is his opinion valuable in any way

It's south of the Mason Dixon line

Where did you copy and paste this from

Eli Manning created Cred Forums

No one will ever cause more butthurt in the history of this board.

>missing the playoffs for 6 years running

only asshurt your team is causing is in jew york

>mfw the brothers manning retire with fewer rings than Tom Brady

so was your mom last night

Yeah, she was buried in Rome Georgia 7 years ago.

That's not true
Also
>missing the playoffs for 6 years running

only asshurt your team is causing is in jew york

>mfw the brothers manning retire with fewer rings than Tom Brady

He's a strong safety but Harbough uses him as a work horse on offense and defense so it's really up to the coach to decide what they want him to be

csnne.com/new-england-patriots/tom-e-curran-new-england-patriots-success-during-tom-brady-suspension-deliciously-ironic

nice myth bro. a sports board was already in the works prior to 18-1, but seeing as you started posting 6 months ago, I doubt you'd know that

>Deshaun Watson, Myles Garrett, Jabrill Peppers, and Deshone Kizer go 1, 2, 3, and 4 to the Browns, Bears, Titans, and Niners.

>implying mid-round teams trading up for QBs won't be the norm from now on

>yfw this literally and unironically happened

I'm sorry for your loss

Also, my condolences for your mother

Who should our next coach be lionsbros?

Any coordinators ready for the next step or do we try to lure an old soldier back into the game?

Everytime I look at it, it still amazes me. Two defenders, a sloppy throw, a receiver who was notorious for having butterfingers but meme magic found a way

Don't forget about the ref who was literally a second away from blowing the play dead

moot created Cred Forums in 2006, deleted it in January 2007 due to inactivity, and re-created it a year later after Cred Forums was flooded with 18-1 posting for a week after the SB

How many holds occurred on that play?

literally zero

>2006
Suspiciously when moot's Bears were good?

Hmmmmm

Who wins first?

Who goes 0-16?

1-15?

>moot
who?

Our old owner

eh, still wasn't a touchdown. They had plenty of chances to stop them after and before. Defense shat the bed and cost them the Owl.

It took a while, but they made up for it

Proto-Hiroyuki

at least 5

>defense shat the bed when the """"greatest""" offense of all time led by Tom "we'll score more than 2 TDs" Brady couldn't put up more than 14

Yup a total defensive chokejob

Will moot make the Cred Forums HOF?

>Who wins first?
Saints
>Who goes 0-16?
Burrs
>1-15?
Browns

Lions will always bear the shame of 0-16. Not even the Browns are that bad.

Saints and Bears already have Lombardis

About as much hands to the face the Pats DL had.

you only need to score more points than the other team m9. Brady hit Moss on a late go-ahead TD.

Then of course you have Peyton Mango who put up a wopping 8 points with the highest scoring offense of all time against the Seachimps, whom Brady sodomized the following year in the Owl

Serious question: are heads going to roll in Houston for someone (or multiple people) giving JJ the okay to play? It's clear he was still injured and rushed back into action.

Aints win first, finish 5-11 or 6-10. Jasg finish 4-12, Browns 2-14, and Burrs go 0-16

Jags 6-10
Burrs 3-12-1
Saints 7-9
Browns 10-5-1

Rules were less pussy in 2007

imagine if instead of sign brock osweiler, this offseason the texans traded 2 1sts and a 2nd for drew brees and then won the owl

Wentz>Hak Presscock

>tfw it can't possibly get worse

R-right?

4 > 11

Isn't brock okay to good? I know they got shut out against the Pats but I thought people said he looked good in the first 2 games.

You will win 2 games this season.

a stocking cap, muffler and hot cocoa can't be that comfy in San Diego

Im convinced Tiki is actually Skip Bayless

giantswire.usatoday.com/2016/09/27/skip-bayless-new-york-giants-eli-manning-is-kirk-cousins-two-lucky-super-bowl-rings/

Please trade Rivers to the Texans or somewhere else so he can retire with a Ring.

I must admit that I have never seen both Tiki and Skip Bayless in a room together. There might be some weight to your theory.

3 tds 3ints 250 ypg rating of 75.

with houstons wr options and slightly below average offensive line drew brees would be good for like 4500 yards and 40 TDs this year. also 6 games against the clots jags and titans

TEXANS
RING

FUCKING PICK ONE

Don't know about the guy you're quoting, but I have a huge 7,500 btu A/C unit for my 2,600 square foot house that can get the temp down to 50, although I keep it at 58.

>he's not much of a scrambler
>rushed for over 1,000 yards last year

Rivers will probably only go to a team willing to pay him, dude has 8 kids.

like seriously they sound the same in my head

if they weren't the same person why would I project them sounding the same?

dubs will confirm

I have to shit lads and another 2 hours before I leave work

>implying he's better off there

>College

YOU'RE THE REASON FOR ROLLING BLACKOUTS!

He HSS more kids than
Rings
Passing titties
Pro Bowls
CCGs
DGs
WCs
Winning seasons since 2007

Will the raiders sweep the chargers again this season?

TOMORROW'S THE BIG NIGHT

DELETE THIS

Assuming the back-up play just as well as they currently are and maybe even better, who is most likely to be traded

>Siemien
>Dak
>Grappallo
>Brissett

I am from the future

Getting laid for the first time?

Yeah actually, your mon's coming over during halftime

Sit or start Wilson? I have Warbortles on the bench, he's projected even higher (18+ against the Clots)

they'll probably manage to lose in san diego

Grap will be in most demand, unless Siemian keeps it up an entire year

what if... Jimmy G comes back this weekend and the xirhawks grab Brisket?

Jimmy is taking over for Brady after the end of next season when they have to give him his contract

Brady will end up traded to some shitter org that overpays for one year of him if he hasn't retired yet.

>Brady will end up traded to some shitter org that overpays for one year of him if he hasn't retired yet.

so basically the naners

it worked(ish) for moss

Would Brody do it?
Would Bellicheat allow it?
Would he be accepted in SF

No
No
No

The Niners are desperate enough to take a gorilla at qb if it could actually complete a pass.

Brady doesn't seem like the player to go quietly into the night, even if the writing is on the wall

Bellicheck probably wouldn't care.

I'll be at that game

Daily reminder Dak is a meme. Once we get to week 10 we'll look back and laugh at how stupid we were for even thinking Dak was comparable to Wentz.

I'm sorry

>will shit team a sweep shit team b again?

>two consensus top 10 picks

take your 6 team league and kill yourself

Take your edge and sell yourself on the street loser.

6 man league and he picks up Pryor

Who you got tonight spee??

Bungles 24-13

>Tonight

It's wendsday, not thursday

>tomorrow************************

>wendsday

>tonight
also
>primetime Dalton

Dolphins 31-10

>pol_and_sp.jpg

>toxins
>ring

>It's a "Cred Forums is filled with casuals and only care about one arbitrary stat" episode

>Rex Ryan calling into Pats radio anonymously to get his gameplan in order

new low?

prove it fuckboi

espn.com/video/clip?id=17660815

>the city of you

HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAAAAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHA

With your logic Brees is a bad qb too.

Qb can't do it all, especially when your defense is historically bad.

Not him, but I actually managed DJ and AJ green in my 10 man league. Got DJ 6th and Robinson, freeman, gronk, Lamar were all taken over AJ green

Brees rarely ever is the reason the saints lose games and more often than not is the only reason they win. Eli blows a bunch of games and is super inconsistent but has random clutch moments for some reason.

>Antonio Brown is wearing his motivation on his cleats vs. Eagles

some ugly ass portraits

like jail house tattoos

at least LT wasn't abusing women this time

I feel sad for LT. He's lost control of his life. I hope he gets the help he needs.

he's gonna get fined for wearing that shit

How the fuck do you get two years for a DUI?? That's bulshitt, in knownin my state (unless someone dies) its just an assload in fines and fees

ok give me his hurries, hits, pressures, tackle for losses, and PFF grade

then give me von's

Every state has wildly different laws on DUIs and since he's probably in liberal New York where they have hefty DUI laws
Also I think this is his 2nd or 3rd DUI

libcuck state

muh MADD

nevermind that sober driving kills twice as many people per year as drunk driving. Driving under the influence should only be a crime if you get in an accident

driving laws are worse in texas than anywhere

>i am 16 years old: the post

>nevermind that sober driving kills twice as many people per year as drunk driving
retard

>I am a fucking leaf: the post

>i cannot into statistics

It's just an assumption of culpability. It is perfectly possible for someone under the influence to get in an accident and not be at fault in the slightest

You never passed the 8th grade did you

>Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 48s49 seconds ago
>The #Seahawks, in need of a healthy RB, are signing free agent CJ Spiller, source said. An audition that's cost effective.

you cannot into statistics my friend

he is misusing that misleading fact to try and back up his implication that driving drunk is safer than driving sover

>this is what the best center in the NFL looks like

>Both jimmy and brisket ded
>Pats run solely wildcat with edelman
>Edelman has 3 rushing TDS plus 2 in the air

Looks like a fag, desu.

except neither of them are "ded" retarded cuck

>averagecoloradoredneck.jpg

>99% of drivers on the road are sober
>1/3 of deaths are from drunk driving
drunk driving is okay!!!!

>Implying this isnt what hoodie wants you to think so the bills are completely taken by surprise

hahhahah ohhh reddit you !!! EPIC XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddd

espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0572834278824483027-4

>Joe Flacco's wife gives birth to their fourth child

Childless closter homo Quarterbacks BTFO

guys remember when sanchez ate a hotdog on the sidelines

why was their fourth babby half black ?

PLEASE BELLICHECK DO TO THE BILLS WHAT MIAMI DID TO US WITH THE WILDCAT

Quite the comeback, woe is me.

Friendly reminder

Don't ask questions leaf

>mysterious Pats QB takes the field
>puts up 60 on the Browns
>takes his helmet off
>it's Billy Bob Belichick

hahhahah ohhh reddit you !!! EPIC XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddd

Cred Forums here, What's the least degenerate team, /nfl/?

Pats

I can totally believe Skip would come to Cred Forums. This is probably where he practices his trolling.

Motherfucking reminder that after we. BTFO out the failcunts the Panther are winning out

>Tiki is Skip's alter ego where the cowboys dick sucking and delusion was able to multiply

Who will start Sunday?

Gabagool

the based jew

Or

Brisket

>Tiki Cred Forums
>ki Cred Forums
>SKIP

You can't spell elite without ELI

Chiefs bros, do you think >we'll win this week?

Reminder:

I like the optimism for the Browns. But yea right...

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctcNWW7STOJh_CshtnOzrCg6tpw6989DwbJT-NaF8v_eviDw/viewform

25 votes
1. (9.080) New England Patriots [+0, +0.595]
2. (8.680) Denver Broncos [+0, +0.498]
3. (8.320) Minnesota Vikings [+3, +1.047]
4. (7.600) Philadelphia Eagles [+6, +1.267]
5. (6.880) Seattle Seahawks [+8, +1.183]
6. (6.800) Green Bay Packers [+3, +0.436]
7. (6.560) Pittsburgh Steelers [-5, -1.622]
8. (6.360) Kansas City Chiefs [+5, +0.663]
9. (6.200) Carolina Panthers [-5, -1.558]
10. (6.040) Baltimore Ravens [+6, +0.888]
11. (5.720) Oakland Raiders [+4, +0.387]
11. (5.720) Arizona Cardinals [-6, -1.825]
13. (5.640) Cincinnati Bengals [-5, -0.875]
14. (5.480) Dallas Cowboys [+4, +0.601]
15. (5.320) New York Giants [-4, -0.892]
16. (5.200) Houston Texans [-9, -1.497]
17. (5.160) Atlanta Falcons [+0, +0.190]
18. (4.520) Washington Redskins [+6, +0.823]
19. (4.280) Indianapolis Colts [+4, +0.492]
20. (4.240) Los Angeles Rams [+9, +1.179]
21. (4.160) Detroit Lions [-1, -0.537]
22. (4.120) New York Jets [-10, -1.910]
23. (4.080) Buffalo Bills [+5, +0.868]
24. (3.960) San Diego Chargers [-5, -0.858]
25. (3.680) Tampa Bay Buccaneers [-4, -0.653]
26. (3.040) Miami Dolphins [+1, -0.354]
27. (2.960) Tennessee Titans [-2, -0.707]
28. (2.840) San Francisco 49ers [-2, -0.675]
29. (2.440) New Orleans Saints [-7, -1.439]
30. (2.400) Jacksonville Jaguars [+0, -0.630]
31. (1.360) Chicago Bears [+0, -0.852]
32. (0.960) Cleveland Browns [+0, -0.282]

What would you do if the Browns went 12-4 and won the division this year?

What would you do if Mark Cuban called you tomorrow and said he wanted to give you his personal fortune?

Migrate

*3 picks

>drafted a murderer
>least degenerate

you never passed leaf grade

statistically sober driving kills more people per year in the United States than drunk driving. that's just a fact