I want to die

I want to die

Do it, faggot.

Good news is that killing yourself is free, m8.

What are you waiting for?

Do it faggot

Is suicide a sport?

who doesn't? eternal life is genuinely frightening

yeah but you guys can respawn anyways

Nah thats only a meme

In reality living forever would be fucking awesome

Why?

Don't pussy out on life

>I want to die

Same, bro. What's the best way to sudoku?

just wait for your time you impatient fuck

Only if you're able bodied, preferably never age past a certain level

>tfw you're parents gave up on you

i can see it in their faces ...

Assuming our brains can't hold infinite amounts of information, would it automatically start deleting shit to make room? Maybe it already does which is why we can't remember everything.

Also, living forever by yourself would be hell. Love and relationships would be meaningless. If everyone lived forever society would be fucked unless we can leave this planet because we would run out of money and resources fast.

just get them to accept your lifestyle. Your waifu can be part of the family, too.

I know that the parents have to be in on the joke which is the funniest part

is suicide a sport

>muh love is meaningless memes

literally nothing would change for the average Cred Forums poster

>tfw everything peaked in 2014 and it's just been a long downhill slide from there

Killing myself was the best thing I've ever done. No joke.

Who doesn't? Life is a meme anyway.

>>tfw you're parents gave up on you
>i can see it in their faces ...
you are lucky, uruguay guy

take care

>tfw someday you'll never experience having to get up from bed ever again

Dude I love you, you recieved some (you)s, and someone will delete your thread >for free. You literally just affected the life of a bunch of persons just by existing. There are plenty of reasons to live.

it's more of a dragging each other down
i can't get shit done which makes my mom depressed and my dad delve into alcoholism which in turn makes me drink to forget about everything
beautiful spiral

Are you me?

In here friends

haha lol let's make everything a general xDxdXd

BY THE WAY FUCK GENERALS
BAN THEM XD

>your parents have so little going on in their lives that the only thing that can make them happy is their son succeeding in life

You were doomed from the start, friend

they just invested way too much in me

it's like spending thousands of thousands of euros into a house and just see it go to shit, nothing working out as you want

I don't know, if they're thinking of you as an investment, that sort of just proves my point

Thankfully my parents were both raised poor and had very limited expectations, caring mainly about graduating secondary school. It would suck if they expected me to get a PhD in some science or something

also, it's not too late, friend, I started school again at 23 and I have a year left :^)

they just expect me to become a proper human being, not someone who sits in front of his PC all day, desu

>tfw just finished master's degree and want to sit on your ass as a NEET for a year at least but mom forces you to look for a job
L-LEAVE ME ALONE

you'll either come out of it eventually or go literally insane

start exercising, bucko

>master's degree
>listening to your mom and not being totally independent

do what u want m8

I've gone past the self hate now and I'm onto anger.

How dare they call us lazy. How dare they say we should work for free. How dare they tell us how to live.

We have none of the opportunities they did.
They want to Uni for free. We have to get in debt for the rest of our lives.
They could walk into any job they wanted without a CV. We have to get degrees to work in retail.
They could buy houses on average wages. We have to win the lottery to avoid a deposit.

If I had my way, I'd take every one of their pensions and give it to us.

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

probably because if you stay unemployed for a year with no experience no decent job will hire you.

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Cred Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

STEM degree and 2 years of no job, can't get a fucking interview because everything is unpersonalized automated bullshit.
couldn't be worse.

To be is not to be

To be is not the way to be

don't give up m8

you're not alone

Kys

this
fuck off with this faggot shit

>tfw money got stolen from me in the gym locker room today

No it wouldnt. You're just too stupid and naive to properly understand the concept of forever.

>if you don't agree with my opinion you're just s-stupid!

wow top tier argument bucko

Cred Forums in a nutshell

You are stupid, though. It has nothing to do with opinion. Humans are made to live 60-90 years. The mind cannot handle 900 years of existence, let alone 9 million.

living forever would suck tho

you constantly see people you love die so after a while you try to commit suicide by jumping off a building but you're living forever so it just breaks all your bones leaving you in extreme pain and severely handicapped for eternity

What's your major?

Theres literally no point living after 24. It gradually gets worse. Life is just monotonous, grinding bollocks with moments of respite. Might off myself by 30

at least we don't have AIDS

Not really. We already know the human brain would be fine storing much more information than is used in a typical human lifespan.

>Humans are made to live 60-90 years

What does this even mean? Human bodies are """"made"""" to live as long as possible without the body breaking down. Which obviously wouldn't be the case if you were to somehow live forever. Eventually biological immortality will be a reality anyway.

We don't know how the human mind would cope with living 900 years so its impossible to make the claim you're trying to. By that time technology would be advanced enough to perhaps deal with these problems anyway.

>commit suicide by jumping off a building but you're living forever so it just breaks all your bones leaving you in extreme pain and severely handicapped for eternity

easy. jump into a volcano or put your head underneath a hydraulic press or something that irreversibly destroys your body

>By that time technology would be advanced enough to perhaps deal with these problems anyway.
This is how dumb you are.

> master's degree
> still living with mum

The fuck

Nigga you like 25 years old or something

get your own place

i actually got a phd in engineering and I can't get a fucking job, 7 months neet now.

same ;)

>y-you're just dumb!

yes your arguments are airtight as usual

>tfw 28 and already exhausted

Debating between helium tank or lead aspirin tBh

hydro press would not kill me

As is your lack of intelligence.

I assume by living forever people mean you'd get the ability to be able to not only comprehend infinity but transcend this dimension, in which case I doubt you'd be concerned with the passage of time and the tolls it takes on other people

Living forever would still be shitty and scary.

>tfw work schedule of 5pm to 2am

>you will NEVER seize the day

>i can't think of a thoughtful response but everyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is stupid!
>why won't you agree with my opinion reeeee

this is literally what you are

but nice talking to you lad

>tfw 21 and have been in painful incapacity since 19

Would kill for some monotonous bollocks desu, if I wasn't in pain like this. I know someone's always got it much worse, but make the most of the relatively pain free days lads, I wish I had.

lol wanker

I used to work the same shift for a call center a few years back. I will pray for you.

He's right, your responses are foolish as hell.

Him not taking the time to 'debate' your ass isn't a showing of you winning an argument it is a showing that he is just tired of your stupidity (probably like most people in your life

>By that time technology would be advanced enough to perhaps deal with these problems anyway.

FEV yo

>got a girlfriend, degree, good job and parents bought me a flat
>have shit I couldn't even fantasize a couple of years ago
>life is still shit like 80% of the time

>graduate with Master's last year
>can't get job
>everyone I graduated with did
>unemployed for 10 months

JUST

I'm 2 years NEET this month and I didn't even realize it was september until like 3 days ago

>tfw lost virginity at 25

> tfw lost virginity at 23 and have had sex with 13 females and I already have been diagnosed with hpv

help

Hahahaha

>25
>virgin
>no kisses
>no handholding
>just hugs

I think I'm still considered a virgin because I've never busted a nut from any kind of sexual activity involving another person

Feels bad man

have you ever put your penis inside a vaginy?

What does a vagino feel like?

Suction and warmness and wetness

many times. I guess going 25 years without pussy will make sex never live up to your hand

the girl I lost my virginity to was a very sexy biracial 17yo with a body like jaye rose except smaller tits

>not switzerland
opinion discarded

Prove it