WHAT IT YOU WERE ME

WHAT IT YOU WERE ME
AND WHAT IF I WERE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAyklhjtzb0
youtube.com/watch?v=il-PyOIBVvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've always found the idea of Mourinho at Barca much more interesting tbqh. He has a long history there, and he almost got the job instead of Guardiola.

Messi would still be years above Cristiano.

People would start pointing out what they avoid doing now which is that halal is a stacked team and always has been, unlike now where spics and kebabs pretend they're some small club who has only won their league once in seven years
Oh and halal would have every league title

>unlike now where spics and kebabs pretend they're some small club who has only won their league once in seven years

You're missing the point. Nobody is saying they're a small club for only winning one in 7 years, we're laughing at them for spending the GDP of small country and still only having one title in 7 years.

>Iniesta-baby without Iniesta

Cronaldo would have been undisputed.

>messi literally no major international trophy
>underage fags still ride his 4 inch dick

It's a known fact Messi has bigger dick than Tsunaldo

Have you not noticed how halal fangirls pretend they're not what they are as an excuse that they can't win what proves consistent dominance (league) despite being absolutely stacked and having their fa do everything to help them

>still only having one title in 7 years.
>2 CL in 3 years
>1 title

ronaldo must be 3 inches then

>Mourinho at Barca

That could have either been perfect or a disaster that would have ended in 5 months. There would be no middle ground.

>their fa do everything to help them
What the hell are you talking about? Barça just broke the record of penalties in favour and red cards to the opposition.

>d-d-d-dont call actual fouls but excuse pk7 dives and handballs constantly

Mourinho would have sticked with Deco and Ronaldinho and sell Xavi and Iniesta .

Where would Pep have gone, then?

>FA is against Barça
>That is why the get the most penalties and red cards to their opposition
Are you really this dumb or are you just trolling?

messi looks cla$$y in that halal shirt tbqh

>Marcelino coaching Villareal gives 3 free days to his players before facing his >lifelong team (Sporting) who was fighting for relegation against Rayo
>Villareal lose, Rayo goes to 2nd division and Marcelinos wife writes a tweet saying "the job is done, you'll remain at 1st"

(MONTHS LATER)
>Marcelino is fired from Villareal nobody knows exactly why other than some disputes with the players
>LaLiga president says that what Marcelino did is unacceptable and says that when Halal, his club, wins, his wife does not write a tweet like that one (didn't say he wouldn't adulterate the competition, just that his wife wouldn't make fun of it)
>Rayo president says that Marcelino is like the Lufthansa plane pilot who crashed the plane in the Alps killing 150 people

And this match was rigged without money, just for >muh feelings. Money-rigged matches can be more fun and many players end up insulting others on the courts.

>That is why the get the most penalties and red cards to their opposition
Yeah, that couldn't possibly be related to the fact that Barça has been the best team -with the best players- in the world for the last decade, and defenses can't manage to contain them whitout borderline ilegal tactis (or sometimes simply last resource fouls/penalties)

Messi looks disturbingly natural in a Real shirt.

>Yeah, that couldn't possibly be related to the fact that Barça has been the best team -with the best players- in the world for the last decade, and defenses can't manage to contain them whitout borderline ilegal tactis (or sometimes simply last resource fouls/penalties)
My point was that the FEF can't be against Barça when they have more pens and red cards in favour than Madrid.The Ameridoop and (You) are just morons with 0 reading comprehension

You are literally just repeating yourself and not addressing his points

>Messi is the better player
>even looks better in the RM jersey

He's too stupid to realize his stats are meaningless of he watched games, sounds like an ameristat tbqh

Messi would score 90 goals a year and Ronaldo would probably be benched for a manlet and look more confused than kaka

>he was both

>implying thats bad

It is you retard

its not you faggot
would have been much more exciting to see too

>implying thats bad
It was working great with Rijkaard.
>Not rating the best offensive and central midfielders in history.
*tips*

Do you really need explaining on why deco, dinho and people like yaya had to go?
Imbecile

>not wanting to see deco and dinho GOAT it up
*tips*

t. Opinions from retards who don't watch games
*slaps*

please hop off my dick you annoying faggot

Tbf they have won more league titles than Liverpool has though.

for some reason both looks better in the other shirt. especially Messi. i mean its probably not his body, but still.

also, if Messi would've been at Real and achieved the exact same things he would already be set in stone as the undisputed goat. inb4 some chicano says he already is.

Go meme somewhere else you complete retard

>>not wanting to see deco and dinho GOAT it up
>Dinho wasn't alredy past his prime by 2007
tips
>Implying that Xavi isn't better than Deco at everything
tips
>Implying that Iniesta hasn't been way more consistent than Dinho
tips

Chicanos are gala fags and he's clearly the goat to anyone but contrarian retards or biased drones, in future he'll be dethroned I'm sure like anyone else
Gypsy

How can the FEF be against Barça if Barça gets the most favourable decissions in the league?
Are you really this dumb?

>implying mourinho wouldn't get dinho and deco back into their prime form
tips

if le tsuuuuu man had prime Iniesta and Xavi at his disposal he'd have scored 100 goals every season. Meanwhile Messi would've been on the bench because he's not pacy enough for Halal's counter attacks, he'd only be used ocasionally until he'd inevitably be sold for some 2nd tier italian club or something.

As he did with Torres and Pedro?

for cristiano there would be no difference. He always plays for himself and gives no shit about the rest of the team. He plays the same wherever he is.
Messi would have to learn how to play in a different system, would stop being a system babby and would mature as a player and fully realize his potential.

>he's not pacy enough
>Prime messi
What did he mean by this?

>he was both too

>My point was that the FEF can't be against Barça when they have more pens and red cards in favour than Madrid.
Are you kidding...? That's fucking wrong and I just said why in the post you're quoting. Also, yours is an obvious falacy, where the calls Barça gets in it's favor are only fair if they don't surpass the amount Real gets.

Messi's acceleration is god tier - or at least used to be - but not his top speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAyklhjtzb0

>That's fucking wrong and I just said why in the post you're quoting. Also, yours is an obvious falacy, where the calls Barça gets in it's favor are only fair if they don't surpass the amount Real gets.
Have you seen every match to give an unbias opinion? Because players like MAscherano deserve a red card every 3 matches and he never gets booked.Wile Real Madrid have had way more expulsions than Barça.You are basing your argument in pure fanatism.The FEF is not trying to undermine Barça.If they did they wouldn't be the team with least booked players,fewer red cards,most penalties in favour and more red cards to the enemy team.If they plotting against BArça they are doing a shit job.

Pssst... buddy... Messi has been the core and engine of a National team that has reached a WC final and two continental cup finals in the last two years. In a completely different system btw, where he actually (unfortunately) has never been given the chance to fully shine, but instead worked as a playmaker, creating chances for the other attackers

Messi was fast as fuck when he was fit.
youtube.com/watch?v=il-PyOIBVvQ
Also Kaka was extremelly pacy at the time

Messi's WC was subpar at best.Argentina reached the final due easy draws and Mascherano doing a good work in defence

>unironically posting this when Sergio Ramos and Pepe should be red carded every match
Kek

Fanatism? I don't give a fuck about neither Barça nor RM. I watch the games to follow some Argentine players... at some point I followed Redondo's RM... Solari's... recently Higuaín... Riquelme at Barça, Saviola, now Masche, Messi...
And if I have to say, I've always seen a huuuuge difference between the treatment RM gets when it comes to refereeing, compared to the rest of the teams... even noticed it in those periods where I "rooted" for RM

They would both do just fine tbqh, doubt it would really change our perceptions of them all that much.

thanks Chico Chicano

you now realize deco has more ballon d'or than iniesta

PK7 wouldn't even start at Barca. He doesn't pass enough or well enough.