Ya'll ready for Breast Cancer Awareness Month™?

Ya'll ready for Breast Cancer Awareness Monthâ„¢?

What, got a problem with the color pink?

I struggle to name a more shameless attempt at market share than this stunt the NFL pulls every year

WWE

why have a campaign aimed specifically at women in sport, which is followed mainly by men?

hopefully someone kneels during the breast cancer anthem

>NHL
>almost unwatchable live on TV because of insane number of commercials
>the little time they had left without commercials will now be filled with cancer, AIDS and racism awareness

JUST

Meanwhile, MLB has goat unis for special events,

i don't see why you guys have a problem with it desu. way too much complaining for the amount of impact

>amerisissies

>paint everything pink for a month
>WHAT YOU GUYS HATE BOOBS OR SOMETHIN? BUY OUR PINK SHIT
>main charities are all scams

>NHL

Wrong sport grease nigger

>getting triggered by the colour pink

No homo

>We stand for the fight against breast cancer
>by donating 5% of all profits from selling pink merchandise to a scam fund, that will use 10%of that to fund research care.

I wonder who could be behind this

Do they have a Prostate Cancer Awareness Monthâ„¢ as well? And if so, will they shill it?

(((

Shame prostate cancer is barely recognised in the mainstream.

The English Football League have a decent campaign raising the awareness of Prostate cancer. Shame other organisations don't follow.

WE

It's an eyesore.

Breast cancer foundations are some of the most inefficient charities in the world

Breast cancer isn't even that bad, as far as cancers are concerned.

>Breast cancer isn't even that bad, as far as cancers are concerned.

this 2bh
my mom got it five years ago, had both her breasts removed and replaced with bigger breasts

I don't mind a bit of a campaign for a good cause but a fucking month in a 3 month season is just too much, Things like that should be a week max.

WHAT DO YOU HATE WOMEN OR SOMETHING? CONFIRMED SEXIST IN ITALY

Disgusting shilling memefest

Is this the jewiest thing a sports league has ever done?

That pink shit is so fucking ugly. Especially for my team, the Browns. Pink and orange clash so hard. And it lasts for an entire quarter of the season. It makes me hate the NFL and hate breast cancer awareness