themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/
themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/
themaclife.com/category/entertainment/
themaclife.com/category/tech/
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes
ufc.tv/page/fightpass
ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD
bluebird-electric.net/navigation/pirates_hijacking_maesrk_alabama_captain_phillips.htm
mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13083694/jose-aldo-requests-his-release-from-the-ufc
mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13084956/nate-diaz-both-conor-mcgregor-and-eddie-alvarez-are-afraid-to-fight-me
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/michael-johnson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-official-for-ufc-205-in-new-york
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/claudia-gadelha-vs-cortney-casey-added-to-ufc-fight-night-100-in-brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=rN0ietnlQV4
strawpoll.me/11322763
strawpoll.me/11322765
youtu.be/rN0ietnlQV4
youtu.be/nspwh1ThSPw
ufc.tv/category/start-spreading-the-news-205
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtu.be/P56kA5k7T9U
youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Upcoming events:

>News:
www.themaclife.com

themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/

themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/

themaclife.com/category/entertainment/

themaclife.com/category/tech/

>/heem/ related fight wear:
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price

>/heem/ related fight gear for those of you with low paying jobs such as doing grunt work on a dock:
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes

>Fights:
ufc.tv/page/fightpass

ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

Bisbong bless.

THOUGHT YOU HAD A FRIEND GIRL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gooby bless

Ewwww, and people say British girls are ugly

that's definitely true though

I know polish girls are groce,.

"ewww" what are you fuckin gay

Me in the front.

I had a british ex who was thiccer than oatmeal
Bunda you could sink a baseball bat into

I fucking love british girls and if you say otherwise I will heem you stiff, believe you me buddeh

of course you can find good looking ones but the majority are ugly dude cmon

What's the next card you are unironically looking forward to the most?

those people are idiots

British girls are butterfaces. Usually nice tits, ass, and legs, but terrible faces. Luckily, I don't care about faces.

Me on the left

British women are ugly as fuck.
American women are ugly as fuck.
In fact women are all ugly as fuck.

It's why I only fuck men. I'm not gay but I have high standards.

Canadian living in England here, I hate to say it but in my personal experience British girls blow Canadian uggos out of the water.

You and I are not so different, my maple friend

I feel ya man

implying you aren't an agent of the crown being paid to say shit like this online?

He is unironically 100 times more popular than her

who?

Hew da fook?

I might take a break until 205. I've been watching MMA every weekend for months and months.

We're coming up on the one year anniversary of Adan Mohammed Elmi getting BTFO. He's still shook.

Tim Kennedy killed women and children and he doesnt have PTSD this bad.

That was fun, I was hoping to catch an angry Pole but I got a butthurt Canadian instead.

That's Zbigniew Wodecki, a very famous singer and later dancing with the stars judge

>a butthurt Canadian instead.
Is there any other kind on /heem/?

>seriously miss Lineker vs Dodson and then Hendos final fight

m8, just don't go to /heem/, any mma-sites and watch the fights when you feel like watching instead of live. If you feel burned out.

>Tim Kennedy
Who?

wow that pic is just filled with a bunch of muh bootstraps just b urself nonsense

>He's still shook.
he's in jail lol

I did forget Lineker-Dodson. Can't afford to miss that. Hendo has been downgraded to webm status. He's my boy, but dis nigga should not get a title shot and will prob get heemd.

>Zbigniew Wodecki
What's wrong with John? Or Frank?

>Hendo has been downgraded to webm status.

wow leave forever

What's wrong with having your own language and your own names ?

John has unnecessary h in it too

Same for Diego. They've been my boys forever, but I just can't stand watching them fight.

fuck you dude

>Getting upset at Sven

>killed children and women
>go to heaven
Now, i'm not in any way condemning soldiers, but is it really in good taste to have those two things in the same post?

What did he mean by this?

>What's wrong with having your own language and your own names ?
You're talking with a Swede, Polbro, the concept of having anything of your own and being proud of that has become alien to them.

lmao unreal

At least he's alive. Did you read what happened to his dad? Shot in the head by a navy seal sniper after taking an american merchant marine hostage.

bluebird-electric.net/navigation/pirates_hijacking_maesrk_alabama_captain_phillips.htm

>One of the pirates killed was named Ali Aden Elmi, the last name of another was Hamac, and the third has not been identified in English-language press reports. A fourth pirate, Abduwali Muse, aboard the Bainbridge and negotiating for Phillips' release while being treated for an injury sustained in the takeover of Maersk Alabama, surrendered and was taken into custody.

This kind of human tragedy reminds me of MMA greats like Lee Murray, or Evan Tanner.

#shook

Your bed whenever Jamal comes over?

Bud, America is off the rails and headed for self destruction. Tim Kennedy has no time for good taste.

>spotlight turns to donald cerrone
>everybody cheers
>he calls mcgregor a joker
>everybody boos

Stop btfoing me so hard, I'm not in the right mindset to bantz right now

It's funny that Conor got butthurt at that when Cowboy wasn't even being derogatory,

Casuals are very fickle

Yeah but did you see "everybody"? Would you really cared if you were cowboy cerrone and these nerds were booing you?

hmmm

that guy on the right looks like alex jones

wtf is that black thing

hmmmm.....

Post your best case scenarios for 205:

> my boy belal receives a beating in the first and somehow finishes the fight in the later rounds

> khabib throws mj around like he did to that vegan wifebeater

> edgar heems the literal who

> yoel romero ends the boy early in the first round

> karolina somehow catches jj and finishes her in second (highly unlikely)

> wonderboy heems a gassed out whiny piece of shit in the 3rd

> eddie wrestlefucks conrad 15 minutes straight then finishes on his face early in the 4th with that shit eating grin on his face, only to be the topping on this glorious timeline

So rate my little fantasy heem. How likely is this and did you like it?

huh...

Goober toking up last night.

Upcoming events:

10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/7: WSOF 33 - Gaethje vs Dugubugubulgulov
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - McGregor vs Alvarez
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson
11/19: UFC FN 99 - Nelson vs Kim
11/19: UFC FN 100 - Gustaffson vs Nogueira
11/26: UFC FN 101 - Rockhold vs Souza 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

News:

mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13083694/jose-aldo-requests-his-release-from-the-ufc

mmafighting.com/2016/9/27/13084956/nate-diaz-both-conor-mcgregor-and-eddie-alvarez-are-afraid-to-fight-me

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/michael-johnson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-official-for-ufc-205-in-new-york

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/claudia-gadelha-vs-cortney-casey-added-to-ufc-fight-night-100-in-brazil

I wonder what Gooby is liked when he's high as fuck

The canadian sperg is revving at over 6,000 RPM. He's redlining.

dude weed lmao

Amazing posts.

>canadian sperg

You mean Adan? He's somali fyi

BASED ROMAN GETTING SOME EXPOSURE

I had a very vivid dream.

Bisping will catch Hendo with a hook and step back. Hendo's arms will fall besides his body, he'll be unconscious on his feet and collapse.

Then, as promised, Left Hook Larry will drop another punch on him while unconscious.

Last time I had a similar dream it was about Miocic and Werdum and it happened.

Bet the farm on Bisking. There won't be an upset.

Who's the Canadian sperg? Because it seems as though you keep referring to the guy who's bullying one of the Amerispergs?
So I'm confused.

>superstitious and autistic
Usually you guys don't like superstition.

What's his /boy/ status?

Believe you me buddeh, desitneh is real

The guy who makes threads with
Always bragging about getting his first ever picks right at UFC 202
Always sperging out about the OP

lol that pussy that makes posts like pic related

he's pissed because I rev him up too much lately I think

loool

have you ever been to /heem/?

Yeah this guy:

Betrayer.

Just sit back and enjoy the show m8. It's like an episode of Jerry Springer where they bring in the love triangle only everybody on stage is a retarded midget so nobody bothers to break up the fights.

Wow! Thank you so much, I really do appreciate this! You've done a lot of people a lot of good today, really. You deserve more praise than you get, for real. Thank you so much.

What I've collected from the 205 press conference:

>Eddie; ''Y-you've got n-no chance Conor...'' *takes 2 steps back*

>Thompson; ''Can Tyron stop embarrassing himself, I'm cringing internally.''

>Joanna and Karolina; ''We actually don't dislike each other but we will do a bad blood gimmick because the fans want blood.''

>Weidman; ''It's been a dream of mine to fight at MSG. I.. I j-just wish I landed that memekick flush so I don't have to be at the bottom of 205.''

>Cerrone; ''I will handshake Kelvin, I ain't no disrespectful trash talking bitch like Conor, lets show some sportsmanship. Shit, did I already handshake Kelvin? I can't remember, I'mma handshake him again just in case.. Ok one more handshake just in case.''

>Frankie; ''I'm just fighting for paychecks at this point. Title dreams eternally dead.''

Don't act like you can't tell. Here, I'll point out the post from this thread alone

>/heem/ threads are serious shit

>Jeremy Stephens: GUUUUUYS! GUYS! HEY!

>>Cerrone; ''I will handshake Kelvin, I ain't no disrespectful trash talking bitch like Conor, lets show some sportsmanship. Shit, did I already handshake Kelvin? I can't remember, I'mma handshake him again just in case.. Ok one more handshake just in case.''

>spits into dip spitter

Who will mention the winning a fight being their destiny first?

Guaranteed cash

When I'm doing something boring and I wish I was shooting my bow I go over my shot sequence in my head. Proper grip on the bow, proper front shoulder position, draw back, anchor, center the peep sight, center the level, pull through the shot, imagine the perfect release.
Repeat.
If you had told me 5 years ago that archery would occupy my mind this much I would have told you that's ridiculous, but I love it.

>Romero:

Spergs don't understand irony though

>If you had told me 5 years ago that (irrelevant sory) I would have told you that's ridiculous

HEY CHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN IRELAND

>the guy who's bullying on of the Amerispergs
>he actually considers sperging out about the OP and spamming vroom vroom bullying

dude stop he will destroy the thread lol

I think you got the wrong thread there m80.

Why is MMA press so incompetent as to let not one but TWO fighters go whole conference without answering a question ?

>This shook by based Woodley

Not sure if you posted in the wrong thread or are blogging, but I was watching a great 30 for 30 doc about Bo Jackson and at th end he talks about how he's super into archery and how his wife will say "baby wanna watch the game with me" and he'll sit there for the first quarter, and then he'll say "baby you mind if I go downstairs and make arrows?" And she'll say ok and he'll make arrows. Seems like a very meditative sport/hobby.

How's dem noots tastin' Daneh? Wha!

Who was the other that didn't answer a question? Gastelum I guess?

You're not using the same vernacular and perfect grammar as the sperg; yet you seem to support his position.

Yep

Because YEWL DEW FOOKIN NUTTTIN

That's about it.

A sperg isnt a sperg because he does or doesnt understand something. He's a sperg because he constantly acts out for attention on an anonymous imageboard. He's a sperg because little things set him off and make him go off and screencap posts that he saves and reposts months and years later.

>Dana: Yeah, you there in the tie. Last question.

>Guy: Yeah, question for Yoel. Yoel, you ruffled a lot of feathers when you implied that America was following in the steps of a, in your words, "Gay Jesus"....

There's literally no point in dragging all those fighters out there when 95% of the questions will be directed at Conor. MMA journalism is a joke for the most part.

I was glad KK got to answer a question but she definitely has a lot of work to do on the mic.

spergOP has many allies when it comes to his beef with Adan. The enemy of my enemy...

Test your fight fan knowledge.

Which ufc fighter beat 5 former ufc champions back to back?

>his beef with Adan.

lmao I love it

you're on steroids.

Jones.

Shogun, rampage, machida, rashad, vitor.

Who is "Jon 'Coco Poko' Jones"?

Yeah you're totally not acting out for attention on an anonymous image board by typing this post in the hopes that someone else will give your post attention by reading it and then reply to it.

lmao BTFOing yourself imagine being so pathetic that your own post refutes the very point you are trying to make loool

A roided up goof.

Three of the people he beat were also roided up goofs,

>Inb4 everybody roids
Not everyone is a confirmed cheater, shut your fookin mouth.

>it's a Canadian vs American autism assault

Everyone's a sperg

They're all on steroids

I'm every American.

At 1/10th the population Canada is the P4P autism champ. How can we compete?

No, I am

welcome to /heem/. enjoy your stay

Are you okay?

I'm every woman

Eddie after November 12th

I'm the best at making picks as well as making super important OPs so I guess you'd better start practicing something else bud!

A couple of them are confirmed to be on steroids.

Everything else is speculation. Exactly the same with Jesus. You can speculate all you want he existed, but until I get evidence of such a thing in a time when Romans would keep tabs of everything yet none to be seen of this dude, then I'll believe it.

Fucking goof.

Daily reminder.

Case in point.

>speculation

You are a child

>A couple

Who the fuck is that guy?

live in a 97% british town, can confirm

when push comes to shove

when mcgregor wins another fight, you'll stop talking shit

because he is the goat, the one

and yul doo nuttin

>but until I get evidence of such a thing in a time when Romans would keep tabs of everything yet none to be seen of this dude, then I'll believe it.

Just when I think you've said something dumb you go ahead and say an even dumber thing literally the next day. I always thought you were trolling for (You)'s but for the most part you're actually retarded. I think your original country deported you to Spain for lowering the national IQ.

same

This pro sport where the objective is to beat the ever loving shit out of your opponent, where many fighters are confirmed steroid users, where every dollar makes a difference in your and your familys life

And youre not gonna do PEDs because "its only speculation" that your opponent is doing them

You spergs are something else lol

^Dis man speaks de trewt

Suddenly Ireland

are you saying that other sports don't have drug cheats in them? is that what you're saying? cause I can say you're wrong sperglord.

Be nice

The man I am replying to is a Northerner.

Do NOT be nice.

EPO

heeeeey youuuuu!

careful*

>Desperate as fuck because they know speculation is all they have
>Jones and Silva dickriders permaSHOOK

Kys.

>Eddie saying be careful

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

What's supposed to be happening in this webm exactly?

Is your boy a big boy or a little boy?

>delusional child still clinging to Santa Clause stories

Kek youre so stupid

>its just these guys using steroids!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he'a a fuccboi

>McGoat
>Cruz
>Lawler
Two of them little, one big.
>Eddie Alvarez unironically calling himself a big boy and calling someone else little.
I think being a manlet has driven him insane.

He's a big boy with a big boy belt

>He doesn't understand the difference between confirmed steroid users such as Silva, Jones, Romero, etc and heavily suspected users such as RDA, Woodley and Aldo

Laugh all you want, you permavirgin goof, you can't argue facts.

This logo sure seems familiar...

lol I like it

>he doesnt understand he's a retarded oblivious child

HahahahahahHahHhHahahahahahahaha

Youre a loser hahaha

Cerrone
Lineker
Sage
Jones
Cyborg

Lineker is a big boy in a little body

he's a big little boy

who is YOUR boy?

prepare for conor to start shitposting heem lads

Guys evolution and gravity are just speculation stop jumping to conclusions

ARI EMMANUEL

>This shook goof still trying to argue facts vs speculation
BEAT IT! Get lost!

Goof.

He never said he was a big boy, he said he has the big boy belt. Are you really saying that 145 is bigger than 155?

What is your dream fight that does have more than a slight chance of happening down the road eventually?

OC, do not steal.

Big.

>he thought his spergy outbursts were an argument

Kek you're so shook you cant stop replying

Hi joe!!!!!

OJ Simpson murdering his ex and her boyfriend is just speculation

>Gets humiliated
>Has to argue insanity to weasel out of getting BTFO and shook
Sad!

>come back to this thread

whew you boys are really goin hard today lol

Seems like he goes over by girls who might be with their boyfriends. He starts being alpha, and the girls just start drooling, their boyfriends have to literally pull them away from jumping on his dick.

Dana White vs Tito Ortiz in a boxing match is just speculation

>casuals don't know enough about mma to follow multiple fighters
>autists have one single fighter that they revere and feel an emotional bond with

real fightfans have a list of boys

>Cruz
>Khabib
>Larkin
>Jacare
>Joanna
>Joe Duffy
>Kyoji Horiguchi

fairly even mix of big and small people

i feel like if conor doesn't jump the shark and fight mayweather and retire or some shit this fight just has to happen

they share weightclasses, been on stage, big characters/fan favourites, traded shots... and are both incredibly exciting fighters.

all said, cowboy would submit him 11/10 times

For you.

Youre not going to reply to this simply out of spite lol

Conor has a very good chance to box Cerrone up, his boxing defence is pretty poor and he is a slow starter.

IF THE GLOVES DON'T FIT
YOU MUST ACQUIT

he beats alvarez he'll try to get the fight with floyd

thats such a stupid fight though

casual list to be honest, except for kyoji.
i mean.. joe duffy? really?

>he actually replied

>mmatards thinking your shitty philly shell guard will save you from your nonexistent footwork.

idiots

>Having Kebab as a boy
Instantly ignored.

Cowboy clearly dislikes the fuck out of Goober and I want them to fight this shit.

At 155, obvs, at 170 Donald Cerro-nay would kill him.

That's what I want, a spicy banger, lads.

You're shoot retarded

up and comer, friend

No one cares what you think lol

also

>Larkin
>Jacare
>Cruz

>casual
I can understand the rest, but what sticks out about them to you as casual

>kebab

embarassing

>I shook up these Amerifat babies this bad
SHOOK!
Sad!

>SHOOK!

*revved

>tfw I love every here

I love the try hard ops, [embed]s,the Weidman Ops, the maclife and the BJPenn ops.

I love the sperg of every variety from Spain, to Adan, to dockfag, to the methhead tripcuck.

I love the horse beating Serbian and Lithcuck who seem to be in a state of perpetual existential angst.

I love the Australian that takes everything seriously and the Brit that tries really, really hard, and the dutchie that pretends to lift.

I love the TFATK army and the cheetoh fingered nerds.

I love predictioncuck and the goof cuck.

I love you whether you're in the lost battalion or not.

You're the best friend simulator a fight fan could ask for.

>he doesn't enjoy watching people get sambofucked

Uh oh he's all riled up!!!!

>tfw you are the real hardest hitting featherweight

*revs u up*

I don't have a "boy" or "girl" cause I outgrew mandrama a long time ago. I just watch fights.

its really strange how floyd vs conor is starting to sound like it might really happen. assuming conor does not lose. if he loses i don't think it will happen. if he gets both titles and another giant sum of money i seriously think he's going to go on to some weird shit. i dont really buy the dana white "this guy just wants to fight thats why i love him" thing. it's like he fights at this point to build his persona only and not for love of the sport

if he were to win 155 belt, i dont see him defending it, never mind the 145 one.

>fucks literal cans

someone shook me please
my triggers are "you're autistic", and "britain is third world"

Anyone else feeling bad for Jeremy Stephens?Hes an exciting fight and a nice dude and didnt deserve that bullying

He also dropped some nice bantz calling Goobs leprechaun and crackhead

You're a miserable presumptuous no-talent.

I love you.

AHAHAHAHAHA MAD AS FUCK!

SAD!

Awww thank you

Its so easy to get all of you riled up

I control this general

Everything you do is in reaction or response to my actions

Are you really saying 155 is big boy division compared to 145? Is that why the #1 pfp was 145 champ, and why people jump between those two all the time and do well in both?

agree wholeheartedly, friend.

I forgot that he punched that horse though

I consider a "boy" or "girl" a fighter that I particularly enjoy watching
Do you not look forward to watching any one fighter fight

Post-brexit britain is literally the Jeremy Stephens of Europe.

*self inserts into manlet leprechaun*

NO, WE LOVE YOU

Why doesn't the ufc have three way fights?

>Third world country that isn't White hating on McGregor
Like Clockwork! Where's Puerto Rico and Croatia?

YOU'RE FLAT!

not enough sides in a octagon

The madman is still going, his handler has let him loose!

>Hue da Fook is tat?

>"There's a simple way to win against this guy and nobody seems to be doing it. It's really frustrating to watch."

>"Yes (take him down)! I feel like he'll look foolish. I honestly feel it could be an embarrassment. It could be like everyone in the crowd going, 'Wow, that was it? Why didn't anybody else do that?' It could be that surprising to people. That's how I feel. We just haven't seen him there."

Eddie is SHOOK and is SCARED of that left hand.

Don't be such a boy whore. 3-4 should be the limit. Boy isn't ''this fighter i really like''.

Oh good one

I enjoy watching match-ups. I enjoy thinking about how certain fight styles match up. I am not emotionally invested in the fighter's personal lives to call them "my boy"

> I'm the tryhard
It's nice to be accepted! Thanks!

You can't have a boy in every weight class?

honestly him beating nate the second time was mostly to get back on track with trying to get the lw title since RDA pulled out, so him fighting alvarez made sense

but yeah he's trying to build up accolades and records to increase his stock, floyd would probably be the culmination winn (lol) or lose

Conor like a little child huffed and puffed about taking his glasses off but like the obedient little boy he is, he did it when confronted by an adult

they were more highly ranked when Khabib fought them than they are now, with the exception of RDA
he was injured after those fights and unable to climb the rankings
he's talented, you won't be able to deny that if he's able to take Johnson down consistently and thereby win the fight

no you're not asshole

It's plain multiboying, that's what that is
I can accept two, one boy and one babygirl, but multiboying should always be looked down upon as unfavourable

y-you too...

This. Anyone who is, is just another friend simulating aspie

>mfw mcgregor gets taken down repeatedly then out of nowhere pull some sick jits after lulling eddie into false sense of security during the fight and through his professional career of people questioning it and submits him

Has eddie ever really shown off good jiu jitsu game? what are his creds? i feel like this could be mcgregors secret weapon. apologies, never watched eddie in bellator.

>tfw more than one boy and no girls
Fuck you Sweden fuck you and your ""equality""

>trying to resurrect Mayweather

It'll never happen because neither side has the need to cross over into the others territory. Goobs isn't going to actually box with him and Mayweather isn't going to get in a cage.

You're allowed two boys and one of them is a girl.

Conor Mcgregor,
Paige VanZant

The thinking man's boys.

Eddie is a great wrestler

No. You can have a favorite fighter in that class, but boy means so much more then that.

Anyway to filter Irish posters? Sick of those gypo cunts shitposting over the wifi in their local McDonalds.

lol I love how the friend simulator meme stuck

>McGregor
>Subbing anyone

Your welcome

This. Somebody is only your boy if you would be willing to go into the octagon after they get brutally beaten, snatch the mic from rogan, and proclaim that he is still your boy for the world to hear.

Nah there isn't a way to filter irish posters because they are invariably based so no extension has included the ability to do so.

>giant (possibly and probably nuclear) wasteland in the middle of a divided america

What did he mean by this? Is Chris part of the illuminati? Is his biblical tattoo a reference to the apocalypse?

get the fook outta heem liddle man

I'll allow it but we were looking for
>Goobs
>Joanna

>I am not emotionally invested in the fighters' personal lives to call them "my boy"

neither am I
I just tend to find fights my "boys" are involved in entertaining, and therefore hope they find success in their careers

didnt even start it its just a funny meme

Agreed. Multiboying is despicable. I see these people, listing almost ten fighters... it is sickening. With each "boy" you add, the more diluted your connection to each is.

Remember /heem/: pick your boys with love and stick with them.

I only have 1 (ONE)boy and thats conor

>find success in their careers

There's a difference between this and autistically self inserting into their daily lives and copying their mannerisms.

Like that Australian guy at the Q&A who fashioned his entire look like McGregor.

He likes to knock people out.
Maybe he wants to shock the world this time. We have seen slithers and heard rumblings of his good ground game but he's never showcased it outside of maybe the holloway fight and submitting """submission specialist""" Dave Hill... to win a belt... I think I'm onto something boys. Get your cash on mcgregor via submission.

complete fucking pussies

strawpoll.me/11322763

>Get your cash on mcgregor via submission.
>being this duped
C'mon son

>Monoboying

What are you, a fag?

I've only dropped one boy in my life and he knows exactly why I did it. He broke the rules of our Boyhoodâ„¢ contract. The only stipulation I had set.

Other than that, boys are boys.

I do believe, however, there should be a limit number of boys.

strawpoll.me/11322765

strawpoll.me/11322765

strawpoll.me/11322765

IMPORTANT POLL!

LET'S SETTLE THIS SHIT!

and I'm on the lowest speed they offer

>It's the fucking boynedict arnold over here again
Fuck you spain.

This. This man gets it.

One Boyâ„¢ and one Girlboyâ„¢ is the only correct answer

Autism:The Post

He's an All American

The fact that Conor will dismantle Eddie in a devastating fashion makes me believe that Nate is the only true nemesis that the GOAT will ever have.

fuckin 202ers don't understand

Woah, you must be some bigshot with internet speed like that. I'm so impressed m8.

Friend simulator detected

Stick to TFATK vids, kid

Out of curiosity, who was your boy and why did you drop him?

Have you got your caravan parked beside a university campus or something?

nothin perssonel

lol what a fuckin wuss seriously

Am I the only one who would literally let him bang?

>this salt

mad little britboi

I'd fight both of you, slip your first haymaker with ease because you're overzealous and looking for the KO, which was clearly evident based on your body language and mewvement, then I immediately counter with a left uppercut right elbow hook to the nose combo, step in for a hard judo toss but instead of tossing, I do a quick capoeira handstand and donkey kick you square in the nuts, now you're reeling in pain and I turn to face the other guy, but he's not even ready to go because he's worried about what I'm capable of doing because he just saw me kick you in the nuts, he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone, at which point I turn around and quickly crack you with an oblique kick but it lands directly on the front of your throat and now you can't breathe, so I ensure that my rear foot is placed directly on top of your testicles, but the second guy is beginning to get up, covering his balls and his eyes, so I wind up and put all of my full body torque into a tornado kick, but just as the kick is about to land on the side of his temple and likely kill him, I land gently on my feet, tip m'fedora and walk out of the bar, everyone staring silently with their mouths wide, and just before I walk out into the street I turn and stare directly into your eyes and say fuck u goof, I whip out my phone and I've already got fight pass loaded up, I click on recent additions to fight pass and quickly locate a spicy banger, and it buffers as I step out into the street, everyone knowing that I am, by far, the truest of all fight fans

me tiny penis big strong irishman biiiig penis

>12mbs upload

>muh caravan

jesus you brits are as bad at shit talking online as you are irl

up your game

Sweden clueless as usual

Since when did a Bulgarian Conor dick rider start posting on heem? 202ers are real....

I thought you had changed your gimmick for a second there.

Yes, and it's beautiful. I was secretly hoping it would turn out like that, with Nate becoming his arch-rival. It's so beautiful:
>loud, arrogant, crazy mick with insane striking and quick finishes
>quiet, goofy, high as a kite cholo with top ground game and great boxing who's a slow starter but then snowballs
>they complement each other perfectly in personality and combat and push each other to the limit and we get goat press conferences and matches for the ages
It's pottery.

>getting this triggered by "muh caravan"

Apologies if I upset you and your cousin, sorry, I meant your wife.

You'll dislike me for this, Serbia. Because you love him.

When we signed our Boyhoodâ„¢ contract, I told him he could lose to anyone in devastating fashion, have a 10 fight losing streak, never perform well again, etc. Anything except losing to this one dude. There was this one man I said he could not lose to and he lost to that man.

Thus, us having to deal with that cunt on November the 12th on MSG when he fights Wonderboy.

My former boy, Robbie Lawler.

Did you ever get a boy because he beat one of your boys ? I ended with Jon Jones after he beat my long time boy Shogun, needless to say I was very impressed with his performance

suck a dick bud conor is going to win get used to it because its going to keep happening lmao

Hahaha good joke man

There were at least 3 Bulgarian posters non of which were memeing Conor but here we are.

Don't really care who wins this one tbqfhwyf

>ever having Robbie as your boy ever

fuck you spain get some taste I expected more of you smdh

Tyrone became my boy after last week when I heard that he beat Condit

Bobbie lawyer. Needless to say, he got wrecked by tyron in the first round and is no longer my boy

>Tyrone became my boy

wow report this asshole

I fell for the Blood Orc meme and his second stint in the UFC Octagon.

Name the day and the address, punk.

well I hope you learned your fucking lesson

>Not having Robbie as your boy
A FUCKING LEAF

>low contrast italy being retarded

>the spain is spreading
/heem/'s boyhood is the emperor with no clothes

why can't we both enjoy him, honey?

Why are yuros such spergs?

Jose Aldo literally on suicide watch

blast from the past

Says the guy who needs vaseline to get his fuckin pants on in the morning

you're on steroids

Can't wait for this guy to replace rogan

youtu.be/rN0ietnlQV4

Ha, joke's on you, i never take them off.

A boy can only be your boy if you unconditionally support him throughout anything in his career

If you put any sort of stipulation on your loyalty to this fighter, he is not your boy and cannot ever be considered your boy

Having a boy is being loyal in the hard times as well as the good times; anybody can be a fairweather fan, but to stick with a boy who is having a downswing in his career takes heart and dedication

If you lack this dedication to a fighter, he is not your boy, and never was, despite any claims to the contrary

I knew it. Your "fuckin pants" being your assless chaps, of course.

Francis Ngannou was my boy the first time I saw him at the weigh-ins.

youtu.be/nspwh1ThSPw

>Sweden explaining true boyhood to the cucks

H-Hans, I...

What if I have multiple boys and they fight each other?

Bunch of free fights here including Hendricks vs Thompson, RDA vs Alvarez, Weidman vs Silva I, and Romero vs machida

ufc.tv/category/start-spreading-the-news-205

Not sure how long they will be up for free

>tfw fucking Sweden of all people knows whats up

You hope it's a good damn fight.

Comfy thread, lads.

Wrong.

>I have multiple boys
Doesn't make sense

>Spain gets btfo by a TRUE scandi never to recover

pretty sad that weidmans reign was like a miniature jon jones reign (memeing on legends, except now they are EVEN OLDER) and he is still mostly remembered for KOing anderson.

his fights before anderson were great. would have been nice for him to beat some fresh guys as champ but the first one he came across whooped his ass

you do not choose your boy
your boy chooses you

Will weidman make it past the 1st against le steroids man?

>True Scandi
>A FUCKING SWEDE
"No".

This a true Scandi right here.

>a bunch of people had Robbie as their ''boy'' because of the Blood Orc meme
>i have him as my boy because i was so inspired by his comeback from the bottom story and couldn't give two shits about memes
>he gets caught like it happens all the time in this game
>memesters jump ship
>i'm still here with my boy
I finally realize how Wiedman's dad felt when he shouted those stupid words.
ROBBIE LAWLER
IS
STILL
MY
BOY

is gus your boy

Is spainsperg estonia or Finland?

he's definitely boy material. it was disgusting watching him get 'held' and 'rocked' live, with my buddehs no less. typical Herb 'JUST BLEED' Dean

Leslie Jones. .an actress/comedian on SNL

good god man have some self respect

agreed
these fuckin hoes ain't loyal

Pic related is the average Celt

I look like this, my father looks like this and so did his grandfather, truly we are blessed with the BMD (BIG MICK DICK) genes

Agreed, except there was nothing stupid about those words.

I share your feel bruh
Lawler coming back from a mixed career, old and weathered, to have one of the most exciting, if short, title runs in UFC history is absolutely boy material. It doesn't matter what happens now that it's over, we're blessed that it ever happened to begin with.

You look like you haven't had a potato in 3 weeks

I would've walked with Robbie through the gates of hell and back.

But not after getting deleted by Tyrone. Not after showing me the best fight in UFC History against ANOTHER Boyâ„¢, effectively breaking him for good, only to drop the title for Tyrese.

>BIG MICK DICK
Good one.

Maybe you just need some of this big mick dick you disgusting mangey pole? Your not fit to scrape the shit off a noble Irishmans boots

This.
It was pretty stupid in context. Like, i get what he was TRYING to say, and it's sweet, but it basically came off as: ''Don't worry folks, we wont disown him''.

this entire thread is something special

Wake up wonderwoman

It is all over

#AndStill

2 breakfasts Conor is best Conor

I've got 8 inches of solid Celtic cock for your pretty boy mouth when I'm finished knocking every one of your teeth out you rat. When I'm done your mother and sister can jump on this BMD so I can ravage and taint their Latina womb with my mick cum

Shut up, faggot.

people that interpret it that way have always struck me as a bit autistic. It was an emotional moment.

>tfw the end of kookies
;_;

He got caught, it happens. It's not like he got outclassed, he just got blacksploded by a guy i'm pretty sure is on the juice.
Stephen is going to fucking eat him alive.

Why don't more fighters walk out to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Will Tyrone do better than Johny did?

I know, but it's still funny as fuck.

Full belly.

Yew'll dew nootin, friend.

>Blacksploded
Can't believe that shit meme gained air.

But aye, Tyrone's on the juice for sure. I'm hoping he pops and gets suspended for 2 years before the 205 fight.

is anyone's fightfu also their girlboyâ„¢? if not, how come and who are they?

>he just got blacksploded by a guy i'm pretty sure is on the juice.

I bet you will use this same excuse if Tim Kennedy, Weidman or Wonderpedo lose. In fact I can almost guarantee it.

Reminded me of this

Everyone should watch this
youtu.be/P56kA5k7T9U

You're still munch boy

A year ago everyone was laughing at RIZIN.

Now a year later it looks like RIZIN could very well sign the 145 lbs GOAT and a legit ATG Aldo in his PRIME.

RIZIN already had the GOAT of MMA Fedor fighting in their ring, something that UFC could never accomplish.

On top of that RIZIN has the baddest woman on the planet, one of the best grapplers Kron Gracie, the only real legit beef in MMA Wand vs Krazy Horse (and not that stage Mcgayur circus), the most attractive female fighter RENA and MMA ATGs Cro Cop and Wanderlei. And that's only the beginning.

Sakakibara knows how to do business and UFC shills are extremely quiet lately about RIZIN. A few pathetic attempts on the internet to discredit the latest show were futile because every MMA fan who watched it enjoyed it.

Production wise RIZIN absolutely blows UFC out of the water.

At this rate I see RIZIN taking over MMA very quickly. UFC could as well give all belts to Conor because they'll soon have no one else who is relevant left.

What's the difference between fightfu and girlboy ?

fightfu's are just based on looks, for someone to be your boy they need to have it all

Yes, definitely. Johny got rocked by shots that didn't even look dangerous. He had something fucked up about him that we aren't aware of, I'm sure of it.

The vile Thompson clan are racist lechers who use their dojo as a place to lure young boys and girls to perform their heinous acts upon

They especially target the disenfranchised African-American youth of the South Carolina communities for their twisted and perverted acts

>munch boy
My boy even

but it's true, woodley just got a lucky punch

I really, really, really like this image.

Lol europeans are the dumbest, they have no clue what theyre talking about its so funny to see them talk mma

We're branching out. Woodley is the next victim.

one you'd lick her post-fight feet whether she wins or loses, the other you'd lick her post-fight feet whe-yeah there's no difference.

> tfw not a single (you) for this post

>lucky

Bird brains

>Kennedy
He's a war vet, I'm surprised he's even fighting anymore.

>Weidman
Romero popped before, he's confirmed.

>Wonderboy
Tyrone WILL pop.

Pic related, STILL my boy AND he beat up that juiced goof.

You can save it, friend. It's all yours!

Like, Belal is my boy too
Like, Khabib is my boy
Mixed feelings
JJ is my girl
Like very much
Would prefer the wrestlefucking to happen the entire fight

they're so stupid and pathetic and i hate them but don't even care about them because they are irrelevant and have small dick syndrome and are mannourished and hahahaha >europooans

You look at fucking Woodley and tell me he's not juicing you stupid burger shit.

Nice speculation, loser

I can't wait for Rory to run throughout Lellator

lol tyreese pissed

Mvp will shatter his skull

he'd have USADA all over his dick from since before the lawler fight. Pretty sure it's almost impossible to get away with now.

Agreed. Based Britain coming to their senses to leave that cucked shithole

Kaline Medeiros, I don't care what anyone says. She's beautiful, she's strong, she has a great personality and she tears shit up in the ring. I envy her girlfriend big time.

this gave me nostalgia to those old europe vs. usa threads on Cred Forums around like 2008-2010, good times

I don't understand - how can Aldo quit the UFC if he's stuck in a contract?

Exactly, it's speculation.

I made a clear distinction between a confirmed cheater (Romero) and a heavily suspected one (Tyrese).

>Still trying
You little goofball.

>INB4 KORESHKOV FAGS
>INB4 KORESHKOV SWEDE

Just like everyone else, bird-brains

Lol you clueless fat sperg

Hit the weights for once in your life

Isn't it illegal for a man to fight women?

>literal who heems edgar
>weedyman was the one to dethrone my boy silva so he needs to bring it back

lol I wish I could be delusional enough to actually get hyped for MVP as anything but meme fighter.

>five fight before defend championship

No YOU just said he was juicing

YOU are now backtracking because YOU realize im right and that YOU are a fucking loser

Hold this L when you stop shaking

He can retire. He just can't fight elsewhere.

Looks like a dude m8

>confirmed cheater (Romero)
lol what?

But you're the one who is seething about "lucky punches"

Why didn't Rory MacDonald land a single KO punch in the 50 minutes he fought Lawler? My poor sides

>not hyped for meme fighters

What are ya, retarded?

ok that makes sense

See I made a distinction.

You fucking goof.

He popped a while ago, lad.

> Goobs heems Alvarez in 12 seconds
>Khabib gets broken arm from armbar that he didn't tap in time
>Wonderboy heems Tyrone in 5th round via spinning heel kick to the head
>Literally Who wins via 1 hit knock out for the ages and demands some hespec on his name in post fight interview
>JJ rearranges KK's face in a blood goblin fashion, wins via doctor stoppage before 5th

No YOU backtracked like I said

Take the L

>burger calling anyone else fat
Stop projecting and work on improving your life. And unlike you i DO hit the weights, that's how i can tell you there is nothing natty about him. A random dude on the street packing that much muscle on that height with bf% that low is questionable as fuck. A professional fighter? Get the fuck out of here.

Natty physiques only.

She's rocking the coconut head but has pretty good facial genetics, she'd be a qt with long hair

tyreese literally sitting there pissed off lol gets shit talked about thompson and starts yapping about rory cause he's pissed

I know you look up to him and everything dude, which is fine. Enjoy Tyron being the champ, his name is almost the same as yours, which is probably nice. He speaks well, he's successful. He does that weird squint, everyone hates him. Enjoy it while it lasts, Wonderboy is going to light him the fuck up.

>Why didn't Rory MacDonald land a single KO punch in the 50 minutes he fought Lawler? My poor sides
why did he beat woodley
lmao btfo

>this qualifies as an athlete in MMA

Uh oh serbia is back to triggered tumblrina mode

Is this the natty limit?

Because he's not a juiced up negro.

Lol you've never done a single deadlift in your life.

>It's not like he got outclassed

Getting KO'd in 2 minutes is beyond being outclassed, it's being humiliated.

>State of your MMA """""""knowledge""""

After Romero heems Weidman, it'll be the same old excuse again.

The more I watch Tyron fights the more I realise this could genuinely end in a 1 minute KO and the shitposting would be glorious.

>He popped a while ago, lad.

They literally proved that it was tainted supplements, the exact same thing happened with Tim Means

lol I know he's not natty bud cmon

*vroom vroom*

>spouting literal retardation cause he got BTFO in the actual argument
Back to your old ways, i see.

Alvey actually looks cute in this picture. He usually looks like a fucking psychopath.

The bad PED limit

>This projecting

Hot damn see a shrink or something you muppet

yes

I deny your accusations of backtracing.

I say in full confidence of my abilities as a debate artist (one that could whoop your ass IRL, make no mistake) that you are fully wrong, partner.

I say... YOU take the L.

>Proven
Same will be """proven""" about Jones. C'mon, senpai. Let us be real, yes?

Why is Megan Olivi so short?

Lol he's the best dude, he's so oblivious

She's pretty masculine I think. She's knowledgeable enough about MMA to be in his in corner.

better watch his fights vs gastelum and rory then

You just KNOW

>Belal wins spicy 29-28 UD
>Khabib wrestlefucks Johnson and manages to get the tap in the 3rd
>Same
>Same
>JJ wins spicy UD
>Wonderboy finishes a gassed Woodley in round 2
>Eddie wrestlefucks Conro and casuals cry about it for weeks

Here's one way to get out of a ufc contract.

He's got a big powerful engine boys! He wants us all to know

Alvey reminds me of redface

You should watch his fight with Rory and see what happens when somebody doesn't give him space to breathe. You should listen to Thompson breakdown woodleys style and the flaws. Woodley will be shelled up within half a round against wonder boy.

tyreese literally fuckin pissed lmao

*VROOOOOOOOOOM*

mexican genetics

>Lol you've never done a single deadlift in your life.
Untrue, any more bullshit you'd like to spout?
>Getting KO'd in 2 minutes is beyond being outclassed, it's being humiliated.
Sure. Getting in a blacksplosive juiced up lucky punch is literally the only way Tyrone could have won that fight before his 1 round gass tank emptied at which point he would have died of exhaustion. Now, like i said, this is the fight game, and shit like this happens. But don't put too much hope on Woodley.
>Romero
>defending the cheating juicing bastard
Lol, that's enough out of you. Sure, Romero's gonna heem him after sitting on the chair for an extra five minutes.

Its alright, let the tears flow

How does Karolina defeat Joanna?

clinch and knees

>The state of /heem/ when:

>Alvarez wins by RNC in the 3rd round
>Woodley wins by TKO in the 1st
>Romero by TKO in the 2nd
>Joanna completely bloodies up KK's mug
>Tim Kennedy's PTSD ass gets KO'd in the 1st
>Khabib rag-dolls Johnson in the most "boring" fight to casuals ever
>Edgar gets heem'd by anonymous

I NEED all of these to happen please.

PLEASE let this happen

>lucky punch

Lol you spergs are too much

A fluke knockout/submission is the only way I can conceive of her winning. I hope the fight is at least close.

I'm a true fight fan lads

she is ''''''''italian''''' though (not really she's actually american)

>Lucky punch
>He was winning until he was losing
>He could have won if he didn't lose

Simply can't take you seriously Boris.

lmao imagine you made fun of someone and they posted about it for months

feels great, you can't btfo someone harder than that

none if that will happen

Don't worry I'm cooking up a great new Original Post.

Edgy.

You must be a well adjusted individual with lots of friends who totally isn't a virgin, right?

You're sad, mate.

Sad!

Lol he's so oblivious, his facade is so transparent

His claim was addressed,
And his brain was depressed,
But his focus remained,
Quite the same.
(Still obsessed)

you'll never be as cool as me bud lmaooo I love it though never stop

haha i'm actually a kv neet with no friends

jokes on you buddy

How many more bings and bongs until the MMA Vivisection?

>Jose retires
>Edgar heems Holloway for interim belt
>Alvarez heems Conor
>Frankie heems Conor for undisputed 145lbs title

Conor better get a dog. I can't wait.

I had sex with you're mom

lmao never happening dude frankie is a hypejob, he's gonna get heemed by LITERALLY WHO?

Now he's bringing out those cringey poems lol he's the best

Frankie is the opposite of a hype job

All of them will happen, and it will be a historic card, and you will be butthurt forever complaining about blacksplosion and lucky punches for the rest of your life.

Joke's on you, I don't have a mum.

he's in your head bro just stop

YOU JUST K N O W

i like his poems

Mega is the hottest reporter in all of sports.

how many are greco-roman wrestlers fighting in pro mma now?

>Blacked out

What did she mean by this?

Uh oh triggered another sperg!

just saw the press, lad, im hyped as FUCK

none of that will happen and you'll keep bitching about conors fights and the nigger no longer being champion

You better lose yourself
in the music
the moment you own it
you better never let it go
yo!

Solid 6.5/10 underneath that layer of chemicals

nice bulge

too many

see

there's no need to be upset

>and the nigger no longer being champion

YOU.ARE.MAD.

cute

/heem/ is getting restless

>Edvin Larssoon

Swedes are so strange

He has a dog

Best case scenario

>Conor pulls out due to broken vagina
>no replacement
>Woodley breaks wonderboy's jaw clean in twain with the first punch three seconds in
>the chris dies

the candanian's 'tism
has caused quite a schism

lmao what's the story behind this?

she's so cute it's gonna hurt so hard to see those kookies fly out of her hands.

you guys are rely into this avarage MILF

Can someone make a good thread with news and shit, Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

one thing
i dont know why
doesn't even matter how hard you try
keep that in mind
i designed this rhyme to explain to you why
i tried so hard

See

How many of Dee's friends do you think Conor has fucked?

Get a cat sis

do ya like dags?

>tfw Chris called out Silva after only 9 pro fights
>tfw Chris waved Machida on for more
>tfw Chris wanted to fight Jon Jones
>tfw Chris came out in the fourth round against Luke and pushed forward

Tell me /heem/, does your boy ever back down?

So she could fit in my spoon better

youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c

That's some Mike Goldberg level of corn

HEEM SLEEPY

and besides, Special Forces operators have a lot more/longer training to acclimatise to the harshness + already have a mental fortitude of a saint.

Compare that to a fresh cunt from bootcamp sent to some valley in the middle east.

It's obvious why one has ptsd and the other doesnt

THOUGHT YOU HAD A THREAD BOY?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goobs is cute

Jesus, Gary Oldman is a god amongst men. I'll have to rewatch this.

>Letting animals sleep in your bed

Disgusting

(You) disgust me desu

Believe me, Conor doesn't have the stamina to go 5 rounds with Eddie. Believe me.

NEW

Why didnt he get sued?

>yfw that's a terrier

doggos like comfy beds too

Is that what your mom tells you when there's a thunderstorm

You can give them a comfy bed but it isn't mine

How do they have that much grip without grabbing the glove? Has anyone ever had their arm snapped in this position?

Top lad