Has Cred Forums ever been knocked out before?

Has Cred Forums ever been knocked out before?

Yeah, a few times actually. The worst was when I hit my head skiing, definitely had a concussion after that. Eyes never adjusted to light, worse my ski goggles inside for the rest of the day, and turned green and puked an hour or so after.

Yeah, but it wasn't from a fight or anything like that. When I was in grade school I was playing tag with a bunch of other kids, turned around to chase after someone while I was it, and ran head first into the monkey bars.

When I tried to drop into the 14 foot vert ramp at Vans skate park when I was in the 4th grade.

I wasn't fully knocked out, it was only just a flash knockout. I got caught with an overhand and ended up on my knee, then I got up straight away but my older brother stopped the fight after that. I honestly felt like I was close to knocking that other guy out though. It was a fight in high school too which made losing even worse.

Yeah this happened to me, I was a shitty skier and went skiing with some friends, got a concussion and suffered from hypothermia for a few hours after due to the freezing rain and me wearing thin layers.

>I honestly felt like I was close to knocking that other guy out though.

You should thank your brother m8 desu.

I got a concussion snowboarding once but I didn't pass out. Definitely had the vomit and nausea though.

No, I haven't lost a fight since I was nine

Yep, playing shinty, got a proper whack on the back of the head, don't remember a thing about it, that started a brawl as it was a cheap shot when my back was turned.

I'm the one who got hypothermia, I didn't puke or get nausea at all. And I'm pretty sure I only passed out for like 15 seconds. I definitely felt a ringing tho, was pretty intense

I was too salty after the fight lol

took a line drive to the back of my head while pitching.

100% sucked, i also think it caused some damage because I'm sitting on the sports section of a chinese cartoon imageboard instead of doing something with my life

At least you kinda have an excuse.

I've seen stars a few times when I played football, but I've never been properly knocked out.

Blacked out when some ese blindsided me walking home from school, but I quickly came to before hitting the ground. Don't think I've ever been fully KO'd before.

good 'ol Igor

I've been choked out during erotic asphyxiation.
Does it count?

No, worst is one asshole who punched me while I had braces. That wasn't pretty. Thankfully, I didn't need stitches or anything, but my lip was an ugly mess for a few days.