It's better!

>Seattle still has the supersonics
>Fans start calling themselves "sixes"
>Go to every game in obnoxious gear
>Claim every victory was because of them
>every halftime is a salute to transgender people

I thank God every day that Kansas City took your team away

Oklahoma city

Lets be honest, they were tanking until they moved out of Seattle.

>Kansas City

why are people from the pacific northwest so damn insufferable?

>Admit it - the NBA hasnt been the same without us

Yeah, roughly 600k more tickets were sold this year than in the Sonics' last year

Isolation from the rest of the country led them to develop a smug sense of superiority

>us

>tfw we once had the Kings

>apehoop
>better
>literally every team will sit down during the anthem

"""no"""

>Seattlel

>Even the NCAA said that they have no "World-Class" venue worth hosting any basketball.
>Even added that the people of Seattle had no true interest in any of their basketball teams, college or WNBA.
>Oklahoma has three locations to host basketball tournaments for the NCAA.
>Two of them are side by side of each other in OKC

Seattle isn't even trying to get a new team. OKC would have a second team before Seattle would at this rate.

this desu

>WE WUZ KINGS N SHIEET

Ain't kings no more

>us
What position did you play mate?

PF

thanks, btw

>Seattle isn't interested
Their WNBA sells pretty well, and just made the playoffs. Chris Hansen just bought a bunch more acres of land downtown so there will be room for a parking garage.

Meanwhile, the Thunder continue to sell lots of tickets because there is literally nothing else to do in the entire state.

Because they have free healthcare and beautiful scenery, and they are happy about it.

Whereas you are in Alabama and therefore don't know what happiness looks like.

All of them. I am the entire Seattle Supersonics, says so right there.

>responding to 9 hour old posts at 4am

The numale capital of the Pacific Northwest

I see you're posting ITT as well, where do you hail from, good chap?

Minnesota.
Should have waited 9 more hours though pal kek

>Their WNBA sells pretty well

you know a WNBA ticket is cheaper than a beer at an NBA game right? They give that shit away to kids and for people that give a couple of cans to food drives.

And people take them up on it and go to games.

The same can't be said everywhere. We can all think of a few college teams and maybe a pro team or two that people wouldn't even go to for free.

they need to be brought back asap

>Meanwhile, the Thunder continue to sell lots of tickets because there is literally nothing else to do in the entire state.

tru

Yeah I'm from Sacramento and the Kings really should've moved there

I've noticed that instead of appreciating what they do have, they just incessantly whine about what they don't have. It's almost like they're addicted to the negative attention they bring upon themselves, but then again it's hard to relate to people who basically live in a geographic toilet bowl between the Rockies and Pacific Ocean.

proving his point

somehow I really doubt that

I grew up in the 2000's watching basketball and the Supersonics were never relevant. Maybe they were relevant in the 90's but everyone who watched basketball then is dead.

Basketball has been just as shitty since the Supersonics left Seattle than before, so nothing changed.

This desu, though I do miss having the Sonics unis