ITT: Ovverrated hacks

ITT: Ovverrated hacks

le chicharito man

what happened to him? he's been complete shit for well over a year now

Seriously he cant even get tap ins anymore, bayern plaied in 10 men when he was on

he just peaked early

twice a bright etc, the euro already showed that his career is basically over, should have done the smart thing and sold him to man united for 100 million

still gonna break kloses' record

I have to agree on this one. He's been shit for a while now and is basically invisible every fucking game. Peaked early I guess.

his wobbly style required perfect pyshical condition, he's getting old, he's done.

>Being tactically outsmarted by Brentan

it looks like he even regressed, tonight he looked like that guy that plays basket you call when you need a last player to play footy with your mates.

>his wobbly style required perfect pyshical condition
What? you're probably not serious but still

STOP REMINDING ME

What does he even do? I always wondered how this hack was tagged at like 80 million euros when he just has pace and does funny faces from time to time

he really got shit in 2016

not sure why
maybe pep destroyed him

So depressing to see his current state when you remember him scoring from half chances just a few years back.

He was carried by his teammates, but Lahm, Ribery, Robben and co are getting too old to compete now and it leaves Müller stranded

Lahm for example looked like some 45 year old today

>he has pace

He failed two pretty good chances tonight

He costed us the Euros, fuck him.

that's not schweini

He's had two good world cups, basically he got lucky
His league goal record is unimpressive apart from last season
Bayern fans have hyped him up so hard nobody ever questioned him because >muh cheeky bavarian lad
His finishing is his only above average quality

the fucks this shit? no one wants to watch this crap here. go, eat hot dog or something

my impression was that he was good at everything, great at nothing

He's a great finisher and makes intelligent runs. That's about it i guess. No physical presence of note, not much pace, not much of an aerial threat. He was just really really good at scoring and that's the most important thing.

he's literally the german inzaghi