Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

the african

Zidane. Lost his head over a sister joke and got a red card in his last game, the WC final.

>the african is actually whiter than the european

the knight, the banter seller clearly told him his banter was too strong for him and he couldn't handle it

Personally I believe zidane
Materazzi said some rude shit but zidane should've just shrugged it off or dealt with it after the match
Instead he lost his temper and messed it all up

zidane obviously

Zidane, reminder that they used the video to see the foul to send him off

Zidane is an absolute boss

headbutting the fuck out of Materazzi in a WC final without giving a fuck about the win since he already won that trash cup already.

class.

>do want my shirt?
>no I want the whore that is your sister

>Zidane standing up
>Materazzi on the floor
>This was the last time they spoke as friends

Pottery.

That's some top notch banter right there

young De Rossi a cute

Nobody.
Zidane even said : "I sincerely apologize for all the french and fans but I don't regret doing that"
Based

We're lucky Zidane ended his career that way. Imagine all the circlejerking and overrating from neckbeards had he won a second WC

same can be said for xavi/iniesta (especially iniesta), jordi

No one is claiming that Xavi and Iniesta are top 5 ever.And both of them were way better thn Zidane ever was

Materazzi obviously.

Zidane was being respectful and he was even smiling as you see in this video I think he did what he did not as a response to the comment in particular, but as a response to the intent, just the degree to which such a comment was unexpected and generally dishonorable.

I rate Zidane.

I don't rate Zidane, but Materazzi is a bit repellent

takbir

materazzi typical italian cunt, spouting some shit about a dude's cancer-ridden mom, zidane had every right, and created one of the very first memes in the process

I don't rank zidane but he is unbelievably based for this

Obviously la putana di tua sorella

watching that headbutt live felt surreal
you know when you have those thoughts about pushing someone down the train tracks, or telling your boss to go fuck himself, but never act on? it's like he had one of those but actually did it, the madman.

what did he mean by this?

Zidane's slut of a sister.

If she'd kept her legs closed it would've never happened

The referee

>spanish fag doesn't rate zidane

Xavi and Iniesta have always had great teams behind them

Zidane carried a shit team to a WC final then threw it because he is a hothead

Based Materazzi

>WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!?
>WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE FUCKING CHILDREN?!