What happened to Tim Tebow? What wen't wrong?

What happened to Tim Tebow? What wen't wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-35120965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last i heard the mets were going to sign him

but why did he suck in the NFL. it seems nobody really even gave him a chance.

Buncos fan here. Tebow had his chance.

Isn't that one of the pre generated PCs from Fallout 2?

Got lucky a couple of times but he was too inaccurate a passer to consistently lead a team.

Watch out. We've got a video game expert over here.

That's not true. He was a Great qb that pulled wins out of nowhere.

He is better than 1/2 of the qbs in the league today.

He was a media circus. Only reason he doesn't have a job now. He would have led the broncos to 2 superbowls by now

> why did he suck

??? he was our one and holy savior

>mfw tebow made it to the AFC game

Manning is literally a system baby. HE couldn't even win one Super Bowl with the broncos (defense won 50)

He was one of the greatest college qbs of all time, maybe mostly in part of Urban Meyer, but he was horrible at the nfl level because in the pros they actually play defense.

He had a shit throwing motion and not a very strong arm and probably a lot of his problems were mental. I don't know why but good god did the majority of fans hate his guts.

m8 how do i get from bath to stansted airport without hiring a car

you lot are fucking usurers

He Was one game away from a superb bowl.

ANd no shut up. Broncos historically suck in Gillette. They wouldn't have won with manning in either.

What the fuck Is bath nigga?

>tfw still remember the Roethlisberger/Tebow image discussing the new overtime rules

It's all a part of God's plan to restore the glory of baseball. Tim was not needed in the NFL and has gone to tend a more troubled flock.

All he had to do was developed himself at fullback or tight end
That fucking speed and size combo
To back he was an arrogant wannabe qb
still the GOAT Nfl season with tebowmania thought

>wen't

>wen't

That's a picture of Semites, aka Jesus, looked like 2000 years ago

That is so slow and painful to watch

jesus didnt look like that you idiot. the people around his area were lighter skinned and werent complete sandniggers

>the people around his area were lighter skinned and werent complete sandniggers

source?

If anything the jews back then were probably a lot darker than they are today, considering there wasn't any large scale migration from Europe.

Homeboy likely looked very much like Jewish men who had taken the Nazirite vow. This is a depiction of Moses from the 3rd century AC synagogue . Jews in general were dark skinned for millennia

bbc.com/news/magazine-35120965

>"I Gotta Feeling" intensifies

Its an actual picture of Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef, approved messiah of the ADL

Butt Fumble was one game away from the super bowl twicel. Doesn't make him a good quaterback.

Because Elway is a piece of shit that wanted to get the QB with good ties to the league and an excellent cover up artist, that was Peyton Manning