Boston Bunker

If you are from Mass., New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, Vermont, or Rhode Island, get the fuck in here.

Mostly Boston sports but there is no such thing as a bandwagoner from the states listed.

I'll start the discussion off: hilarious how we are facefucking the NFL right now despite the Brady suspension.

/Massachusetts/ here. Why a bunker? who fucked up bad?

you can't be an actual masshole on this board without being called a bandwagon faggot and being shitposted into the ground

978 boxford we in this

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who think that the patriots are a boston team

foxborough is over 20 miles away from your shit city, fuck off you don't own us

lurk moar in sox threads, OP. /newengland/ posting happens eventually every summer pretty much.

>massivewoshits

lel don't group based nh with that gun banning shithole

>implying we dont drive over to NH for gats and stuff

Also, your N.H. is that one bizarro republican/right libertarian stronghold in an otherwise very blue region of the country. It's kinda funny actually how many dunt step on snek flags i see every time in in NH
Oh yeah, that does get annoying.

actually vt, nh and me all have pretty much no gun laws

just massivetwoshits and connecticucks banning them

[spoiler]Outside of counter strike and movies, i have literally no gun experience.[/spoiler]

Can i just drive over to any licensed school in NH and start pistol training or do i need a license of some sort first?

based Rhode Island reporting in

people here are very interesting
>Cowboys fans
>Giants fans
>Jets fans
>Steelers fans

fucking plebs

Why did you let it happen?

>Bandwagon Bunker

>Red Sox

Fuck me.

Am I supposed to be happy or sad right now?

Fucking embarassing city and fans.

Lmfaoooooo, red cux

you can drive to vermont and as long as you're 16 you can buy a long gun and 18 you can buy anything including full auto machine guns.

fuck you foxborough, mansfield is 1,000,000x better. gillette is the only notable thing in your town

Really? You're not kidding, right?

As of now, the Sox just embarrassed themselves.

Jesus christ what a bunch of subhuman fucking cunts you are.

Kill yourselves all of you. Nobody respects you and your bandwagon teams

Buffalo big dick Bills are going to facefuck briskett and murder that o-line