/mlb/ general

Best job security in the world edition

News:
www.mlb.com

Stats/data:
www.fangraphs.com

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjtoh8hlZEU
usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/10/26/world-series-game-5-madison-bumgarner-san-francisco-giants-kansas-city-royals/17984383/
twitter.com/dschoenfield/status/781346825009848320
m.mlb.com/video/topic/63106348/v36878173/ws2014-gm7-bumgarner-named-2014-world-series-mvp
youtube.com/watch?v=hagFE6bvu3M
youtube.com/watch?v=bL91scCpc6M
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
youtube.com/watch?v=I4aKby1iMQg
miami.cbslocal.com/show/cbsmiami-com-live-video-page-2/
thecomeback.com/mlb/cubs-world-series-tattoo-drought.html
m.tigers.mlb.com/news/article/204063640/important-indians-tigers-game-delayed-by-rain/
boards.Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Okay.... What the fuck was CC smelling?

Canadians were a mistake

What is this thread.

I cosign this which makes it #faxxx

Fuck everyone in the National League too tho.

Phillies NL East 2017 Champs

really makes you think

>mfw Justin Verlander wins the CYA and ERA title

>yfw Ryon Healy is hitting over .310 and has played all but 1.33 innings since being called up

Coors field is a meme

>a's sign him a monster contract then trades their HoF farm because billy bean knows best

>team that hasn't won a pennant in 27 years
>spends more money than any team in baseball
>let's a small market hipster wharf town win 3 World Series in the last 6 years, surpassing your pennant and World Series championship total

No my friend...it is you who's been cucked

But you don't even know what a qualified pitcher is...why are you lying?

>team that hasn't won a pennant in 27 years
K
>>spends more money than any team in baseball
And it is starting to pay off , retards like you think our money goes to the current roster
>>let's a small market hipster wharf town win 3 World Series in the last 6 years, surpassing your pennant and World Series championship total
>SF
>small town
>3 chips
>over 5
Hilariously bad 3/10

Royals

>rain all week

oh boy it's gonna be fun

>71554159
ur that obsessed sprint guy who is always posting me lol

No words nigga. Next time I'll post a picture of my asshole and have you screenshot that if you need to see me during the day when you're AFK.

Literally no arguments, just repeating what I'm saying

They've won 3 World Series over the past 6 years....why did you try to convolute that?

>790,000 people town is big compared to a 3 million people sized city

Are you okay lad? Are you retarded? Have you won more than one playoff series in a postseason in the past 27 years?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think everything I said was correct

Oh boy its NLW insecurity time! My favorite!

>yfw the a's team of nobodies wins the al west next season

It's like he willingly thew himself into that choke hold and just let it happen.

As a Reds fan, if we can't make the postseason, the best possible thing we can do is help keep the Tardinals out of it. Feels good.

SF isnt a town you idiot

Bro, Dodgers fans don't know shit about the history of their team. Don't get mad about it. They actually think they were good when they were in Brooklyn. This is how delusional they are

Post more laughing reaction gifs like it will change the fact you don't understand baseball and embarrass yourself on a daily basis though

Okay, small city. Same idea.

Is anything else I said incorrect?

Is this good?

No, WAR is a meme

Welcome Home.

So you're all talk no reading?
Thanks for wasting my time
>a fuckin nationals follower talking about anyone's fanbase
K
E
K

he also has a higher Postseason ERA than any pitcher in baseball history

I'm not a nationals fan faggot

HOLY SHIT ITS SAD HOW BAD YOU ARE FROM TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM YOUR TEAM

I'm a Giants fan, just posting based Danny Murphy who smoked dat Dodger ass in the playoffs

Dumb bitch, stay mad. Take out your anger on a piƱata

Who's your NL MVP, and why is it Freddie Freeman?

>so you're all talk no reading?

What did dumbfuck mean by this?

Is this good?

Memes aside
Kershaw vs. Max will be epic.
Cy Young vs. Cy Young.

Hasn't happened since Zito and Verlander. And Zito was washed up at the time with a fluke game.

Scherzer gets taken deep twice tho. Cap this. He's gonna leave a 98mph heater at the letters for Seager and Turner to munch on.

When's the last time two MVPs faced off in the World Series? Do you know?

>fluke game

god damn you are STILL mad

>not a nats fan
No shit they have no fans
>Giants fan
>posting a picture of Murphy because he gave you better post season pleasure than your team could last season and eventually this season
Literal cuck and you ignored the facts

Ignored what facts?

You literally still haven't posted anything of substance, just empty bullshit to make it seem like you have an argument

Lol, please, continue XD

"no"

That series was absolutely embarrassing. Almost shouldn't count. I've erased those four games from my memory. Shit fest. Fluke. Lucky. Random. Anomalie.

move the rockies to quebec lel

>giant fan can't read
The stereotype that keeps on giving

mad as FUCK

Giants fans are the worst.

Will Porcello really win the Cy because >muh wins?

how the fuck does oakland have the smart fans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjtoh8hlZEU

I'd be embarrassed to show my face on a baseball field too if I was Cabrera

I think it goes to Britton this season to be 'edgy' and give it to a reliever.

Welcome to the 2016 National League Wild Card Game
The home team, your New York Mets, facing off against the visitors, the ___________

fill in the blank

he's also near or at the top of pretty much everything except strikeouts

>mad Dodgers fans posting reactions and having no argument

Literal poetry

The inescapable asspain you express on a daily basis towards Giants fans is music to my soul

>STL gets lightweights
>SF gets kershaw , hill and maeda
Hmmm

I'm going with Marlins for 500 alex

Marlins

It's trying to use big words now lol

how much for tickets
i might go tbqh

lol k

Still have nothing to say tho huh

Why are the Giants bandwagon fans so sensitive? I thought Jays fans were sensitive but this is ridiculous
Giants fans absolutely cannot handle the banter

Damn it went back to retard mode or it's looking up bigger words to use next time

i wish giants and dodgers fans would fuck off

It's just one idiot, possibly replying to himself

>I-it's not me who's sensitive I swear!!! I just have no arguments against being inferior and passive aggressively post until I convince myself I've won

Sad life desu

You're having a full-on rage, my dude
You're throwing a fit

Cry more faggot

Seriously, see if it changes anything. Go ahead

who ya got /mlb/

>TFW somehow in the NL there will be two wildcards and at least one of them has to be the Cards or Giants.
Is there a German word for the feeling of someone getting a pass who you know just doesn't deserve it?
BTW I'm a Giants fans but the way they are playing just makes me want to scream.

oh, okay then. Fine with me

Good night bitch made nigga XD

Aren't Kluber and Verlander the top of everything except wins even though they both have 15+?

Thor desu

Carlos Martinez

Vin Scully, G-d rest his soul.

Get em Thor

I'd be fine with either desu. When the div clinchers are perennial chokers it's gotta be the wild card.

According to Dan Plesac Porclelo is an MVP candidate.

BTW just to set the record straight. Don't nobody give a fuck about a giants fan in LA.
We fucking OWN YOU.
The ace you worship is OUR bitch.
He's Kershaw's bitch.
He's Seager bitch,
and Bumgarner fluffs Puig before he fucks bums pig wife.

Bumgarner got 3 rings and you still can't handle that Dodgers have more sucess (hurry no rings)

Im done fƔm.

>Bumgarner got 3 rings

>you still can't handle that Dodgers have more sucess

What? That's literally more success than anyone on the Dodgers roster. Unless you mean as an entire franchise, then yeah the Dodgers have been more successful, congrats.

rate

>won more games against them last year
>dodgers have less pennants
>less rings
>less lifetime wins against the giants
>Bum has homered against kershaw repeatedly

what on earth did pissboi mean by this

>let me yell and obsess and scream about one player on your team to show how little I care

Damn bro, I didn't know Bumgarner fucked up your life that much by having the World Series ERA in baseball history

>Even year memes is chaotic evil
>Mest good
How?

His ass is literally ravaged by the success of Giants players. Idk man, I can't explain why. I think it's autism

>Rags
>Red sox
>neutral
>Boston in Lawful neutral

no one asked for a doyers fan opinion you fucking faggot

Pretty sure his name is also his age

>mets
>good
lmao more like chaotic shitty

But I'm a Gints fan

He literally doesn't even know what a qualified pitcher in baseball is, yet he pretends to know about baseball. See he's the trip user in the pic

porcello is right up there with them in everything
2nd in FIP, 4th in ERA, 1st in whip, 1st in K/BB, etc

Why are you calling your own team Even Year Memes

This Dodgers damage control is unreal. Take the L and stop whining

This desu

It's just sad

How is he not dead yet?

#faxxxxxx

He's waiting for kershit to finally have a notable postseason performance

Maybe they aren't as dead serious about their team? Maybe they're able to have some fun and are self deprecating and reflective unlike Dodgers fans

>tfw the methinals and gints end the year tied and have to burn Bumgarner and Martinez before the WC

Because that's what they are

>I'm not mad I swear!!!! PLEASE believe me!!!

We love it

I honestly think there's going to be a tie between the jints and the methinals. Both teams win/lose tomorrow, methinals wind 2 of 3, jints drop 2 of 3

Giants might be swept they're facing a playoff rotation and making Bumgarner dodge Kershaw so basically giving away their first game.

Doesn't matter anyways..BUMSHIT sucks, he doesn't really have the lowest World Series ERA in the history of the sport. I just looked it up and Giants fans are lying like usual. Bumgarner doesn't even have a sub 3 career ERA

really spins the old neurons

>Bumgarner has made four World Series starts in his career, won all of them, and now has a 0.29 ERA, giving up 12 hits and one run in 31 innings against three teams.
>No one with at least 25 innings has had a lower ERA in the 110 years of the World Series.

usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/10/26/world-series-game-5-madison-bumgarner-san-francisco-giants-kansas-city-royals/17984383/

Bumgarner a shit

>virgins so mad that they gotta false flag a post with my name then immediately reply to themselves at an attempt at "banter"

Sad.
I know Bumgarner's numbers and any top 15 starter like I know my phone number.

Okay, fine, but I bet he doesn't actually have the lowest World Series ERA in the history of the sport. Seriously, look it up, you faggots are delusional and just mad that the Dodgers have won more World Series in their history

lel can't mak it up

too obvious

Alright fine "DG"

Who has better postseason numbers then? Don't give me this Bumshit shit either

Then maybe trip up homo

Otherwise every post with your name is you

weak, you can do better bro

>tfw /mlb/ is starting to reach /hoc/ levels of autism and it's all because of doyer, jint, and whos fans

not sure how i feel about it

That's the point though

DG literally acts this delusional without actually saying it

>mfw

See

"lel" is an anglo-influced language. I don't use that work. Or "kek". Always lol, lmao, or LAMO (gotta be caps and misspelled)

Hit me up on Skype fƔm this can't be healthy. Get it all out. I'll even can up if you need to scream at my face.

It's especially bad tonight because some Giants bandwagoner is extra triggered and is throwing a legit tantrum ITT
He is unable to stop getting baited and this tripfag is more than happy to do the baiting

Personally I think they should fuck

It's all on DG. Don't pretend otherwise

I don't want your skype homo

Don't reply to me again

sucks that jose died because we all forgot DG stating CYA are more valuable than rings

get on your shit faggots

bro /hoc/ has become straight abstract this doesn't begin to come close

Reminder that Verlander was robbed of the 2012 CYA and will be robbed again

>3 CYA
>MVP
>2x Triple Crown
>2x ROY
>2x AL ERA Leader
>2 No-hitters

HOF and apologize if you thought that an overweight faggot could end his career

>DG
>doesn't win Cy Young

>2xMVPKershaw
>Cy Young ruining back injury

>Always praises Jose Fernandez
>literally dies

I tried to warn him that every pitcher he worships dies but he didn't listen and he's STILL doing it

It's legĆ­timamente an inferiority complex. Outside looking in, you can see I'm just fishing. You'd do the same.

When Marcus Stroman goes 6 IP of 3 run ball in the WC will he be the #1 again? (Sanchez, Happ, or Estrada will get shelled)

so you're saying Noah Syndergaard is confirmed for a 20 year HoF career?

don't even joke about this shit. Have some respect, really.

Yet you've spent all night replying to me and your favorite franchise is statistically inferior to the Giants and your favorite pitchers die

Really makes you think about how you live your life

>legitimamente

you let it slip paco now we all know for sure though I don't think anyone doubted you were a cholo

>whos
y-you too

misutametto should know that Gazelles and luGoats are the new Norse Gods

Facts are facts bro, what do you want me to say?

Like the respect you have for Bumgarner you mean?

baka leaf so stĆŗpido that he has jokes go over his head. Ya'll dumb as shit.
I respect bumgarner, he's a fine pitcher, outstanding skill, it's just banter. I hate the fanbase. I respect the talent no matter the team or league. I've always done this......BUT.....Fuck FRISCO tho and anyone who represents them.

luGOAT is p special too

>Fuck FRISCO

take that back he threw really well today

Then obsess over the fanbase and get Bumgarner's cock out of your mouth

Oh wait you already do obsess over the fanbase lol

I really did try to warn you though and I know you remember it

Reminder that it's even higher

Hey DG it's me your best friend Giants Sprint bro

I apologize, I just get tired of you being a shit talking bitch all the time

Even with all our injuries we still managed to end up in the same spot as your shit, underperforming team
what's your excuse

it's either DG on a proxy or that dick riding canadian faggot

hmmmmm

All it reads to me is TOMMY

>robbie ray

>DG literally can not stop proxy posting even after his asshole ripped open

Sad really

JOHN

You've been here for hours just getting baited by this guy. I swear. You just go and get some snacks and think of shit to retort to some nobody on an anime imageboard
Who's REALLY the sad one here

SURGERY

What are you even saying?

I don't "think" of anything to say. I just type. Literally takes a minute at most. I'm on the site anyways

Rubbing your hands together while the microwave's heating up some off-brand pizza rolls. "Yes.... yes, this one will finally get that bastard..." grinning to yourself while you pour some Tampico.
Flop down in the broken La-Z-Boy you use for a computer chair and FURIOUSLY write up your epic comebacks while you bite your lower lip. "Yes... this time..."

"This time he's mine."

Red Sox don't even want best record in AL with how Ferrell is coaching, good luck getting beat in 3 against cleveland.

Lol, okay

All I've said is stuff that I've said lots of times before. Just facts, nothing new

thread was lacking a lot of autism last night this is good

DG always comes through in the clutch, unlike Kershaw

DG SAVED /MLB/

Why are you still responding bum ass loser

Read

>kershit
>bumshit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'LL KILL YOUR FAMILY

Haha shit kiddo your man's got fucking 8.73 ERA and you've got fucking autism you shitty kiddo

Dubs and the Mariners make the playoffs.

Please dub gods its been so long. 2 games back with 4 to play isn't too much to ask for is it?

The A's play spoiler pretty well

nice done m8

twitter.com/dschoenfield/status/781346825009848320

>If the Yankees go 4-0, the Orioles go 0-4, the Tigers go 1-3, the Mariners go 2-2 and the Astros go 3-0, we get a five-way tie.

This could actually happen

I don't know. The Tigers would have to win a game, which is pretty unlikely.

Swich rags and mest

Swirch rags and Jays and we good

jays

No, at least 100 of the posts in each /hoc/ thread are clip art animals.

Verlander v Atlanta is a good chance

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue/strep throat
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness/ulnar nerve
knee
shoulder/labrum tear
old/fat

WTF why are the Tigers closing the season against the Brqves?

I don't know, but knowing this team they will lose 2 of 3 v them

Will the Cards get rid of Matheny after this shitshow of a season?

15 teams in both leagues. Gotta be at least one interleague matchup.

WELCOME BACK BABY TO THE DISC'O' FIRE

NO ONE SLEEP IN BALTIMORE!

god fucking fuck, the giants suck and I am glad that the season is over for this shit team in 3 days

>USAtoday actually defending Ventura and shaming sox fans for their outrage after news of his possible contract offer to stay

Is this Jews?

Obvious photoshop

L

Probably not. They'll probably keep him around until Molina stops playing and then make him manager.

screenshot source here:
m.mlb.com/video/topic/63106348/v36878173/ws2014-gm7-bumgarner-named-2014-world-series-mvp

IDIOT identified here

baka ITT

clutch brake

What are you doing? Mets are off today.

Jays MUST win tonight or the Red Sacks will crush our postseason dreams, sorry O's you know how it is

I'd like to see a 5 way tie desu

>Jimenez v THE stroman

Well, Jimenez is in his meme late season clutch mode.
We'll see.
Should be a good one maplebros. Before the shitposting commences, ill say it's been a good season, and I wish ye luck. If you beat us to the Post, pls get the Rags.

youtube.com/watch?v=hagFE6bvu3M

BU RII TONU

>tfw royals were eliminated last night
Oh well, now I can enjoy the post season without stress

Fuck the rally mantis

They were the same people who thought they would win 90 games. Its damage control on top of damage control

YOU MAY ONLY REPLY HERE IF YOUR TEAM IS PLAYING BASEBALL IN OCTOBER

GET IN HERE PLAYOFF BOYS

this is legitimately an ok chart however i think the rangers are much more evil than the blue jays

Regular season ends October 1st, so that would be every team

*2nd

Agreed. The way the Jays are right now is more chaotic than the >rags

Mets reporting in

>Rangers are more evil than the Bluejays

blue jays are like retards doing whatever they feel like in the moment rangers are seething villains holding year long grudges hiding their evil behind adrian beltre

Royals tbhq

>holding grudges
Rangers fans are some of the most polite fans in all of baseball because we are always looking towards our bright future.

Redsoxs fans are more evil than us considering they like to riot and loot more often than most other fanbases

is it teams or fanbases

One of the worst fanbases (e.g., you) supporting a team that is famous for being sore losers that piss themselves over a bat flip. Evil fits.

I dunno
>Ranger fans couldn't care less about a batflip
>the only ones that bring it up are Jays "fans"

Rangers are inherently good. If the Rangers were a class they would be a Holy Paladin or something. Or maybe a Bard.

>post your song when you get into post all comfy like

youtube.com/watch?v=bL91scCpc6M

Yankee fan here. Yankees - Jays threads are some of the worst experiences I've ever had on Cred Forums. To put things in perspective, Yankees - Red Sox threads are more civil and "mature" if you will. I don't know if it's the weather up there, or Trudeau did something, but something must be done about Jays fans.

Even in Jays vs Rangers threads.

Jays fans are some of the worst baseball fans on Cred Forums which is why the Jays as a whole are essentially evil incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08

who here blackface birds

Mariners fans are cancerous, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4aKby1iMQg

Up until the last couple of nights, Yankees/Red Sox threads haven't been that civil. The only reason they are even slightly better than Jays fans is because they actually shitpost about baseball, as opposed to the Jays fans that shitpost like Cred Forums. That doesn't even include that one Sean wannabe

So what fans here aren't cancerous?

Padres fans because they don't exist.

pot and kettle desu

Doyers fan, duh.

That fat fuckin autist doesn't count.

Twins
Padres
White Sox
Brewers
Braves
A's
Rays
Rockies
Marlins

kershaw dick riders btfo

red sox fans are friendly cool and nice and they have so many great memes i am super jealous of the red sox fans

t. red sox fan

Marlins fans are bro as hell. Felt so much for them this week.

Only correct answer is The ones who have teams that are never in the race or hunt.

>who's fans
>not cancerous
pick one

>Eternal 4th Placers
>Blow Gays

Lol!

>reminder that pissboi is lurking in this board, right now, and post one of his retarded opinions again today

Phillies
Orioles
Angels

I'll add those to the list

I give credit to whos fans for still following that dumpster fire art team.

Does anyone see a problem here?

Nl central is ass, big surprise

Yankees fans aren't even that bad right now. Once the team gets good they'll be cancer though.

I am a phillies fan and was part of the cancer. But they were never really that bad, mostly just that one anime guy and a few shitposters.

Barves fans were AWFUL though during the 2013 season when they looked world series bound.

Why did you forget Reds?

>mfw will have to suffer through jays gamethreads next season

>only one series over the course of 162 games

Trust me, you're lucky.

>tfw season's almost over ;___;

100 win Cubs about to be swept out of the playoffs

Feel you man. I'm already sick of football.

What fans in the NFL are the equivalent of Blue Jays fans?

all of them desu

Probably Patriots fans I guess if you're talking about arrogance/shit-talking.

Even if it was a shitty season, I'll still miss baseball for the next half year

Here's to another offseason of false hope

NFL is such garbage these days. I don't even watch anymore.

Yeah at least another month of postseason, always fun to bandwagon a team (my pick).

Then it's emptiness until the winter meetings.

Yeah but at least the Pats have had success to back that up

>tfw the Pats are going to go 4-0 without Brady proving he's not the GOAT and is in fact, a system babby

Why do Jays fans act like they've won the past 3 World Series?

Prove to me that Clayton Kershaw isn't a system babby

You have 5 seconds to respond, and memes will not be accepted as answers.

but user, why would i try to prove something that isn't true?

Yeah but it gets annoying. We get it Brady/Bellicheck are the best ever in their respective roles, and the league is fucked, etc. But they always find a way to undervalue their team (hurr 3rd string qb) and don't give proper credit to their defense and special teams. Just frustrating is all.

>more piss boi proxy

Will it ever end

Do system players even exist in baseball? I feel like it's too much of an individualist sport

He is, he only succeeded with his boyfriend AJ Ellis behind the plate. He's about to be exposed in the playoffs like usual

Is this game good?

What happened to Adam Wainwright? did he just get figured out?

Nigga get The Show like everyone else, or RBI Baseball if you want to be different.

I feel that if anything MLB has stadium babbys, like HRs in Coors Field and Yankee Stadium

So far he's been better with Grandal though.

How can you be a system babby in baseball lol

This. Orioles, Yankees and Rockies players need not be taken seriously for their offensive stats.

The numbers are with you

Not a large enough sample size

This.

Wake me up when it's about the sort again and not fake controversies and social media/commentary.

Who wants to take a chance on Ryan Howard next season?

His contract is up and he's basically a guaranteed 20+ home runs, if nothing else.

I realize that. But the samples that ARE there point to him being better with Grandal. So either you A. discredit them based on sample size and thus give up your argument that Ellis was why he was good, or B. recognize that so far his stats with Grandal are even better and don't at all point to Ellis being the reason he was good.
There is no third option.

>being this mad that Kershaw is guaranteed to be exposed as the system babby he is

>There's only 6 out of 30 stadiums now that can be considered a pitchers park
>league average is 4 whole points favorable to hitters

What happened? Are steroids coming back and negating park factors?

>yfw the Yanks sweep the Red-Sox/O's and wiggle their way into the /p/ostseason

Sounds like my Man

I'd appreciate the former, but yeah nah on the latter m80
The spark was lit last night .

Even that dirty Sanchez fella will have to clean his act.

>Rockies

LOL

This pleases my autism

Tyler Chatwood has an ERA of 6.12 at home and only 1.69 on the road. He would be a Cy Young candidate for sure if he played anywhere other than Coors

I personally believe Coors field should be detonated and the Rockies disbanded, also the Rays, and we should go back to two 7 team divisions, east and west in each league

tigers vs. indians

Boston reporting in

this is stupid and you're stupid

Why is it stupid? Which part?

LEL

>surgerically

>Gary Sanchez and the Yankees are holding a press conference at 3pm. No reason given yet.

>Gary Sanchez and the Yankees are holding a press conference at 3pm. No reason given yet.

PEDS
E
D
S

kek
He's announcing his retirement

Where is the Jose Fernandez funeral service game thread?

Having just completed watching Six Feet Under, I'm well versed in Hispanic funerals. What do you want to know?

WTF

Anyone else watching the Jose Fernandez funeral on MLB network right now?

I can't believe they're showing his funeral on tv....

That's just wrong man

no thanks i don't feel like crying at 1pm

Yeah it's a little weird.

Felt so wrong when they zoomed in on his grandma and she just stared back

>bonds
>mattingly
>stanton
dammit its too fucking early for this

Oh laws!!!!
2deep4me

I took a glance and saw a few MLB notables. Hall of famers. Shits too sad to watch.I could see Marlins retiring his number, and MLB introducing a new award, Clemente tier award.

Priest:
>"Jose was too good for this league"

NL BTFO

lol

Idk how they still have tears left. Its been a brutal 4 days. Not like they grieve in piece. Cry when u find out. Cry when you walk into that clubhouse. Cry during press conference. Individual moments we wont see. Pregame v Mets. Probably after that game. As the car circled the stadium. Funeral. Just brutal.

kek

>just look at him. A person that skinny isn't supposed to hit a HR like that.

Putting Dee Gordon on blast for PEDS

This priest is a fucking savage

>thanking god

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

>Phillies

Yes we're a likable bunch for the most part.

*tips*

Honestly, is there a reason you need to let your hatred of people believing in God be known? Think about it

Fuck no. I lived in south jersey for 5 years. Philly fans are disgusting in all ways, shapes and forms.

>Phillies
>likable

>Reeee that couple chewing gum in the front

My priest would put you on blast for that shit

#notallatheists
#iwontpraywithyou
#justiceforatheists

South Jersey is just disgusting in all ways, shapes, and forms.

Come to Citizens Bank Park and you'll have a grand ol time. Seriously one of the best atmospheres of any modern ballparks. There are some shitheads but no worse than jew york or bawwston.

What's your team? I can guarantee i have a problem with them.

Its weird that I'm Catholic. Went through communion et al. I haven't been to church in 10 years. Yet I haven't changed the channel for 1/2 an hour. I think I just can't believe Jose is gone.

>lives in NJ
>calls others disgusting
almost had me, Guido

So no reason?

>What's your team? I can guarantee i have a problem with them.

I never said I was unbiased

I can and I'm actually over it now I think

It was a rough couple of days after it happened though. I blubbered like a babby, especially before and during that first Marlins game back. It really dug deep and ripped all the feels out in pure catharsis. It's still sad obviously, but life goes on and I truly believe he's in a better place

I got curious and looked it up. The dong was his 25th hardest hit ball by exit velocity, and his second furthest home run in the statcast era.

Same man. Use to go to church all the time with my family.Ive been to church 4 times in like the last 3 years and they were all funerals

Feels bad

finally this al/nl war can end

Colon literally served up a meatball in good faith. He's the last to care about his ERA at this point in his career.

Based Colon

I couldn't find sauce but someone said Colon was shook beforehand.

Get phucked phaggot

MARC ANTHONY SIGHTING

>eating the body of Christ

This was my favorite part.
Meant mass was almost over
And gave me an opportunity to check out all the qts in attendance

checking in

Top kek

Gio is in attendance with his qt gf

I'm daydrunk on a Thursday watching a funeral on TV waiting for my pizza. Where did it all go so wrong.

mmMMmmMMM

Who's the bald guy two seats from grandma?keep zooming on him.

heya

Don't feel bad bro. We are all in mourning

where do you get those hats
the ones that go on backwards

This ave Maria rendition is legit

good post

>everybody hates the jays
the pessimists are winning but i guess it's better than being nobodies for 20 years and the only reason people mentioned the team was because of bautistas weird beard and hoping the terrible turf didn't in injure their star player

>personal stories

Tissues at the ready

Did Jose have any siblings?

Must be painful for the mom to loose her only son.

das one smug bird

>turf
>in baseball
Why is this allowed?

A sister and that is all
he at least left a child behind god forbid anything happens to it

RamĆ³n JimĆ©nez, FernĆ”ndez's stepfather, defected from Cuba in 2005, settling in Tampa, Florida. FernĆ”ndez attempted to defect unsuccessfully three times, with each failed defection attempt followed by a prison term. FernĆ”ndez, along with his mother and sister, defected in 2007. On that successful attempt, >JosĆ©'s mother fell overboard when the boat hit turbulent waters, and JosĆ© had to dive into the water to save her life.[4] They reached Mexico, and then moved to Tampa in 2008.

He has a sister, apparently.

If the rays moved to Las Vegas, what would you change their name to?

Who is this cuck? Eulogy game weak

Who's this guy talking?

for those w/o cable

miami.cbslocal.com/show/cbsmiami-com-live-video-page-2/

I rather have the A's move there with the same name but if rays moved change the name to Las Vegas Silverbird because thunderbird would make the air force cringe and silver ace would make the city cringe so lets make everybody cringe

>"His grandmother molded him. And now, there is a hole in her heart, shaped like the boat in that ocean"

SAVAGE AS FUCK

Mandalay Bay Rays

"And with the passing of Jose brings the passing of this team to another city"
HOLY SHIT LORIA MOVING THE MARLINS

>dying a meaningless death after selling yourself out for empire

top kek

>September 20: Jose announces that he's expecting to be a father

>has an argument with his gf which caused him go on his boat leading to the tragic death

Did she tell him that he wasn't the father?

oh shit...

>scott boras
Fuck that greedy bastard. Only thing he's sad about is losing out on that big contract that Jose was inevitably going to get.

Jose 'Cuck' Fernandez

I can't believe he convinced the nationals to extend strasburg
how does he do it

Boras crying about all the lost shekels

Source?

I don't have sauce, but check instagram for the kid news, and various reports of an argument that night.

Fuck that bit about him having a daughter is brutal

bengals

>all these fucking wave puns

come on give me something tougher

Wasn't Nick Adenhart also a Scott Boras client?

>The Jose Fernandez Award

Will this be a thing?
And who should it be awarded to?

Rookie pitcher of the year maybe?

Inb4 we find out Boras took a huge insurance policy on Jose

Like I said before, Roberto Clemente tier award, good player and good community service.

I hear people saying to award it to players that show the most passion and fun while playing but I'm not really sure how that would work or be judged. Seems a bit too subjective.

I can already see Bryce Harper bitching.
WHERES
MY
AWARD

True

For all we know grienke could have the most fun out of every one but we don't know it because he doesn't show emotion due to his autism

This would lead to all kinds of stupid bullshit

Is it wrong if I'm fantasizing being a young GOAT player that everyone loved like Jose then dying and being honored in a funeral like this? Except with more sobing beautiful women?

Pilot of the year

Fuck that was hard to watch

The feels man

>Tim Federowicz in the starting lineup tonight
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't the best hitters flock to Denver in free agency?

thecomeback.com/mlb/cubs-world-series-tattoo-drought.html

There's that ottoman humor again.

Pedro Martinez unironically believes Nolan Arenado should win MVP

LMAO

Rockies probably don't have enough money to spend on the best hitters. I mean why take less money to go to Denver when you can get paid much more in Boston or New York and still put up GOAT-tier numbers?

No money.
As a hitter you would probably want to play there early in your career before you hit free agency to get those sweet numbers then get big cash somewhere else

when will people stop replying to baseball posts with talk of the American League?

good post

When the National League starts to matter.

Okay, I lied when I said I was over the Fernandez thing

I just saw that guy talking about Fernandez talking about being a dad on MLB Network. I'm not even really sad anymore, it just fucking pisses me off that he died. This world can be so fucked

It existed long before the Amemeican League desu

>small city
are you retarded, thats a fucking big city. The average city is probably like 100k people, only major world cities reach 700k+.

should be 4 CYA after this year senpai. should get traded to mets for a ring

It's small compared to L.A. was my point. L.A. is about 4 times bigger

Suspension for blowing out a bunch of Cubans was worth it.

The actual reason is because there's a stigma to being a slugger in Colorado because of the altitude allowing hit balls to fly higher. Some of the best hitters who were apart of the Rookies for a vast majority of the career might not even get into the Hall of Fame because of that perception even if their home and away hitting percentage difference were negligible.

It's like sluggers during the late 1990s. Sure they put up crazy high numbers but most people dismiss them because a majority of the hitters were on steroids. So Denver could start paying top dollar like the Doylers and Pink Sux, but you'd see hitters still apprehensive about signing up unless they get a metric fuck ton of money because they'd have a big, invisible, astrix next to their stats that says 'Played for Denver'

Damn shame too, I've been to Coors and even though it was built over 20 years ago, it has the feel of some of the state of the art stadiums. Plus it was based off Wrigley, can't go wrong there.
Also remember Leaf, you don't like chicks with dicks, you like guys with tits.

the A's should got to Las Vegas and keep their name, the Rays should be moved to Montreal and the Blue Jays should be forced to share Canada with them so autism like last time doesn't happen. To deal with the A's being in Las Vegas, the Ayy Lmaos 51's should move to Oakland.

Somehow every time I go to ESPN it's gotten worse

Nobody should move to Las Vegas, it would be in a dome and domes are terrible

espn is on its last legs

Just watched Jose's reaction when he found the sex of his child

I can't take these feels anymore you guys

You dont know the half of it

Does anyone know what Sanchez's press conference was about? I can't find anything on it.

For once I agree with you pissboi

Kill myself my man. I don't want to live on this earth anymore

What the fuck

There has to be a way to legally kill whoever wrote that.

you got BTFO in that argument friend, couldn't even respond after I teared apart your illusions, nice try though

Those are not my posts. That is a shitposter disrespecting JosƩ FernƔndez using his name to try and get a laugh.

Sad really.
Read the early posts of the thread if you want a good cringe.

I am not you but I am not the one disrespecting Fernandez

OK then

>a good cringe

You mean Dodgers fans unsuccessfully defending their team's failures? That was pretty bad

I literally tried to warn you that every pitcher you worship dies in some way but you didn't listen. I wasn't trying to get a laugh, it was true, and it's sad

hope red cucks fans realize how bad of an omen it is to celebrate clinching while getting walked off on a grand slam by your eternal rivals

See ya Monday kek. Hope you play the double A team again.

don't worry, nobody would ever bandwagon the who sox

The Yankees vs. Red Sox rivalry is dead. when was the last time anything noteworthy happened between those 2 teams? It's just a media meme at this point. Hell, Jays vs. Yankees is a better rivalry now

It is pretty fucking lame to pop champagne after get walked off on though.

It's just used to sell money and for espn to get people to watch their programming

People outside the northeast actually watch Yankees v Red Sox games? I can't stand watching them.

Maybe early 2000s I would since there would be fights and shit. I wish we had more teams triggering others. I got sick of the royals pretty quick, but they were good for baseball since that little shit Ventura would start fights and piss off teams.

they're like Barcelona and real, they just haven't been seriously contending at the same time in recent years really. it will heat up again for sure

what the fuck are you even saying man

Except shitston went like 90 years between actually winning anything

No, I was banned so I wasn't able to respond and didn't feel you were worth evading since it was an Cred Forums only ban.

Your fundamental assumptions were completely refuted, including the core point that futanari means hermaphroditism, so you have to have both primary sexual organs. Everything beyond that is you spinning semantics and irrelevant. I do look forward to your next journey into cognitive dissonance.

To bring this back to baseball, what is it with the AL and wanting to chimp out every time there's a HBP and jumping to clear the benches to start a fight? At least in the NL, you have to commit a massive slight or break a major unwritten rule like Korean Pie Rat did in faking a tag to get a pitcher to throw a ball at your head.

LA/SF and TOR/TEX are the only rivalries in baseball.

Looked it up. It was literally an all Latino presser, Yankees do it once a month. Like just doing it all in Spanish because reasosn. They probably asked him what his favorite Goya Beans are.

>lemme repeat the same things over again and just say you're wrong
>muh semantics but I'm not going to refute what you said because I can't

good shit my man, you lost

>I like dicks but you're the gay one

shoulda stayed banned now you're just embarrassing yourself

>no STL/CHC

Looks like you weren't around for April of this year huh?

>pissboi is ITT right now

This shit is why generals should be banished. It's just the same, boring shitposting in every thread. Fucking autistic fucks

>Ignores facts because he gets blown out worse than the Blue Jays
>Can only declare victory and not back it up.
The only thing worse than the AL, is a Canadian Baseball team.

Where does this pissboi thing come from?

Does DG have a golden shower fetish or something?
Srs

Its 95% of threads now. JUST APOLOGIZE EXPOSED tier shit.

True. What the fuck happened to this place? I actually miss pre-flag Cred Forums

That's a good one too

You guys ready for mest nlc?

Its because the Yankees aren't contending so its pretty one sided. Next year it should be good.

can the indians legally forfeit the game?

they are too injured to play a double header or monday game

MIN/CHW

They will by playing a bunch of shitters on Monday like they did Tuesday.

when did we last get blown out lol, last night was (another) one run game

blown out is going to be the term to describe the cusb when they get swept by the jints

seriously how mad will you be when the GOAT (get it because you guys fucked a goat LOL) curse strikes again

>Losing ground in the wild card
>Soon to be passed up by the Tiggers too.
>Canada in charge of making the playoffs in both the MLB and NHL.

Bro >we (Detroit) are not passing Toronto lol

What do I do with no game on tonight?

More importantly, what will I do October-March?

Play OOTP or the show
Masturbate
Cry yourself to sleep
Maybe go outside

Has anyone played "MLB manager"?

Is it just like OOTP? Better? Worse?

What?

>lost ground for the first time in like a week last night
>still a game ahead
>being this uneducated about the only league that matters
>the absolute state of this tranny-loving cusb bandwagoner

Who and who?

>Going to be tied after tonight
>Implying the AL even matters when the Cubs sweep any of your teams in 5.
>Trying to project your love of men with tits onto others because you think testicles are sexy, but vags are not.
>The minor commonwealth of Canada.

Also is should be a good Cy Young race between Hendricks and Lester. Bum burner and dead fish franny don't matter.

did anyone see this post

Why not wait until it actually happens first?

What's with these people?

>get tattoo after team wins
>crickets

>get tattoo before team wins
>Trending on social media, articles all over sports sites, TV spots and interviews

it gets no attention if you do it after

Cubs are pretty much guaranteed to win the world series at this point my dude, especially after Red Sucks proving once again their bullpen is NOT reliable.

This is dumber than getting a girls name tattooed on yourself.

you like dicks LOL no wall of text is going to make you less gay, Hun

>lose argument
>lol your team is bad and they're going to lose

this is why no one likes cusb bandwagoners, getting swept by these asthmatic jints is going to be beyond humiliating

Thanks mlb.com for providing me with these key udpates about singers who haven't been relevant since 2008

what a spinless faggot, he didn't even write the year, now he can pull the same shit every year they're contending

Except he did

look at the red, you dumb leaf

Are you retarded?

more annoying than all the updates about some nast bust that hasn't been relevant since 2015

I finally pulled these shits outs their box.
I didn't know I had a Babe Ruth Brooklyn 1B coach.

How do u organize them? By decade?
Uglies in the back? Cy Youngs to the front?

Less (Yous) if you do it after

dude that's a pretty subtle '16 I just thought it was some red splotch

maybe but that's beside the point

Now THAT'S dedication.

If it weren't for DG, doyers fans would be pretty cool.

I mean you have to tip your hat to someone who sticks with a team that hasn't won a championship in over 30 years.

It says 2016 with the 0 being a baseball. Fucking leafs.

hell yeah

It's not your collection though

Post a time stamp with it if if it is, drink piss if it isn't

>filename
No exif data makes this suspicious though

wow I'm blind

>mfw frazier is literally retarded

>didn't know what knuckleballing cy young award winning pitcher he had a home run off of
>didn't know what starter he would be facing in a couple of hours

Probably just checked out at this point. And why not?

BAKA the hating that goes on here.......
I go to more games in a year than you have in your entire stupid life.

You mean your mom's cholo boyfriend who beats you goes to more games than anyone

Exif data is in this one, one sec everyone

It's initially saying California, let me keep looking

this is a confusing post, isn't 'daddy greinke' banned?

>Can only resort to stock replies.
>Only Canadian team left in MLB act like a bunch of niggers
>Relievers can't even run across the field without blowing out their legs.

No one cares, attention whore

How does it feel to use that much money on a team that has a 3 decade year old drought and always chokes?

Why do all the major brawls happen in the AL? Is it because they're always filled with roid rage?

Because NL is boring as shit

you can do better bro come on

NL has teams that play the right way like the cardinals and the braves to keep everyone in line other teams know to respect the game because the cardinals and braves will

Pretty jelly tbhd

Dbacks-Dodgers 2013 look it up

The NL has plenty of bench clearing instances

I think user is trying to say they only "fight" in the AL, but one instance out of 1000 isn't going to prove that

>Detroit in rain delay again

Fucking meme stadium not having retractable roof

ya but they respect the game

It was canceled. Game on Monday if necessary for playoff spots/seeding.

*when necessary

Damn, at bat still said delayed

IF
F

:^)

we makin the playoffs family

m.tigers.mlb.com/news/article/204063640/important-indians-tigers-game-delayed-by-rain/

>Both teams travel Thursday night for weekend series on the road -- Detroit at Atlanta, Cleveland at Kansas City. The rainout leaves the Tigers facing a potentially adventurous travel scenario. That includes the potential of playing at Atlanta on Sunday, heading back to Detroit for a makeup game on Monday, a potential Wild Card tiebreaker at Baltimore or Toronto on Tuesday, a Wild Card Game somewhere on Wednesday, then a Division Series opener somewhere on Thursday.

>That would be five games in five days in five different cities. If three teams tie for the second Wild Card spot, the schedule is even more complicated.

Good luck.

We heard you the first time autist

>We
He didn't even know it was canceled so I figured he didn't see that either.

If Seattle wins the next 4 it could fuck that up even more.

not gonna happen

>oakland

Ehhhh

>shitattle

jays vs orioles

boards.Cred Forums.org/sp/thread/71563703#bottom

hello newfriend

>already swept oakland 3 times

ive been posting on Cred Forums since 2008, i did that link on purpose lol, lurk more

>detoilet

What did he mean by this?

Fucking gusanos, man

Bring on the Indians baby

who are you

Dodgers fans aren't people.

>pretend boston trip
literally kill yourself

>football season

Literally FUCK OFF

New bread

>ben shapiro
>in my /mlb/
Very unexpected. Dude's based as fuck though. He's probably making some political point about extrapolating statistics from a small sample size to a larger population.

>another thread of doyers and gints shitflinging

oh boy

Make one.

god damn right

my nigga