9001. PK7

Tf
Tt

>no pulisic
opinion discarded

replace pele with pogba and add donovan and itll look alright

>Pele in top 10
Other than that, its an accurate list.

Somebody please explain this headless horseman's meme.

>No Heskey in the list

Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Cred Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.

Pele is fucking shit.

Replace Ronaldo with messi, throw in van basten and you have a decent list.

Domo.

Pele way lower, Cruyff higher.

Where is Ronaldo? Not TSU, the good one.

>Pele is shit meme
Fuck the normies am I right mates?

>Alexi Lalas

This. Had to reread the list a few times to make sure I wasn't missing something. OP really messed this one up

Based Post.

But what happens if you are American and actually know what you are talking about.

No m8, fuck you.

No based Denis who literally carried arsenal on his back and made Henry a name

Are you SERIOUSLY doubting Alexi "GOAT" Lalas?

>george best
where is rooney?

Shit thread

He wasn't even the best at Brazil.He just got luky scoring goals in finals and being in the most stacked NT of the time

>George Best that high

>messi

Xavi/Iniesta or both deserve a spot there.

>He wasn't even the best at Brazil
nice revisionism

shame no one in history agrees with you

Replace Lalas with proper Ronaldo and it's not that bad tbqh

this ranking is factually incorrect.

it's widely known and accepted that Pele is the best of all time. not only that's common sense, that's the most fair and better translate things as they really are.

there are times at which being a contrarian serves a purpose or coincidentally makes sense, but this is not one of them. Cred Forums is absolutely wrong on that matter and remains so willfully ignorantly, which is a shame.

>no shaun wright phillips

Joke list

Perfect list desu

>7-1

What the fuck

Fuck you all. Internet was a mistake.

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Makelele
4. Zidane
5. the rest are irrelevant

>a deficit of 6 goals
>in your own country

This flag, shit list, not surprised

>messi
lol

>le can't do shit out of my system roided criminal midget
>GOAT

nice meme

>le can't do shit when Higuain is sabotaging his career man

>does nothing in 3 straight finals
>cristiano is more useful in a final while mostly on the bench than messhit in playing 3 full finals