Tfw to stupid for sports

>tfw to stupid for sports

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccernerd/comments/2wazn6/a_condensed_inverting_the_pyramid_chapter_01/
spielverlagerung.com
zonalmarking.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thread

Reported to the ADL nazi,

>been following soccer for 6 years now
>still can't into fucking strategy for shit

Same goes for football and basketball. I'll just have to accept being a casual

Dead meme HOF Thread?

It's alright, you can always become a Ref

This is how I feel trying to into hockey

No matter how much you follow a sport, it's impossible to fully understand it and not be a casual unless you grew up playing it

>tfw too intelligent to wear a jersey

Delete this. Kornheiser will live forever.

impossible, sports are the opiate of the masses

>that 6'4" black guy who was literally retarded and played on the football team

Stop being anti-semitic

Kek no way, what position

Yer mum is the opiate of the masses

It's actually just because you're american and american's can't into hockey

read Inverting the Pyramid lad

>that face when too stupid for sports but too smart for Cred Forums

You racist pig. This frog triggers me.

I'm 41 and literally didn't give a shit about sports until 2 years ago.

m8, when you know that this guy is actually smart enough for sports, it most likely means you're illiterate, and you probably asked somebody to post and read this thread for you

I think he was a defensive lineman.
He was pretty funny, he'd go around grabbing girls tits and putting people in headlocks.

We had one of those. His mother died and when people tried to offer their condolences his response was literally
>she ate too much of that deer meat

Read the Reddit summary of Inverting the Pyramid for soccer tactics knowledge.

Leddit: reddit.com/r/soccernerd/comments/2wazn6/a_condensed_inverting_the_pyramid_chapter_01/

Then go to these sites for analysis on recent games:

spielverlagerung.com
zonalmarking.net/

The former explains basic stuff like positions and the latter only analyses the big international tournament games.

I'd also recommend you play Football Manager (Torrent it if you're a poorfag), as it is very accurate with the way formations and tactics work.

It takes a month for you to understand how to play and it is VERY fun once you get he hang out of it. I've been using Conte's 3-5-2 formation (which he hasn't implemented) on Chelsea to see how it would play out.

Same with me and MMA

Too stupid to analyze and understand technique and abilities and know which fighter is good at what

The only reason I know anything about how the sport and fighters work is just from reading other people's posts about it but i can't figure anything out for myself

Hasn't stopped SEC fans.

>NCAA14 geek
>Play touch football every day, get analytical about how I play receiver and cover, applying individual cover schemes and routes from NCAA14, as well as inventing my own.
>Watch real football as well, just sit there analyzing
>Start a fantasy league and go back to back on top of season scoring despite being a rookie surrounded by veteran friends who got me into it

m8