Boston wins another division

Boston wins another division.

This marks the 14th year in a row, in which a Boston team has won it's respective division.

How does this city keep winning so consistently?

Good front office, winning culture means everyone wants to play for them, and luck.

Boston was hot garbage for the longest fucking time.

Well the celtics won like 15 titles from the 60s to the 80s, but the 50s and 40s were rough in boston

GOAT owner who hired the GOAT coach which drafted the GOAT QB. The stars aligned for fucks sake.

Oh yeah I forgot about them. But they were dogshit in both Americas sports for the longest time.

Also Boston is easily one of the best cities in America which make sure people want to play and live there.

He's a system owner

that's fair, the new millennium has been very generous to boston

>mfw the patriots and Red Sox both win the chip This year

How spoiled are Boston fans? Good thing I jumped on both bandwagons early

Just a matter of time. Before Brady and Pappi Boston had nothing and was almost Cleveland tier if not for the Celtics

they just have a lot of money and in the case of the pats luck

the fact that they got Belichick and brady is retarded luck

This Brady was a 7th round pick the fact that he turned out so good is a one in a million chance

You don't remember the before time. I can tell you stories of the before time, come, gather ye round whilst I light my pipe. There was a dark place, a place called Foxboro. and it was cold. So cold your ass would freeze to the metal if you sat. It was torture. And yet we watched, hope streaming from our eyes at the end of every game. And it will come again, children, it will come again. Enjoy your time you children of summer.

Winter is coming.

>Boston is easily one of the best cities in America which make sure people want to play and live there
The quality of a city has absolutely nothing to do with the players that go there. It is completely irrelevant actually. As an example Detroit has a better baseball team than Seattle, Houston, Yankees (1 NY team, the Mets are better than the Tigers), Kansas City, 1 Chicago team that aren't the cubs, 1 LA team, Oakland, Tampa, and the Twin Cities despite it being worse than all those cities bar Oakland. And that is only the AL

People definitely try to go play where they want to be. Yah its probably hard, but it happens, LeBrock Jimmy for example. Overgeneralized nonsense wont disprove other overgeneralized nonsense.

Who would choose Boston over NYC, LA, Miami, or Houston?

anyone who doesnt want to live near niggers or mexicans

ANyone with a brain. Boston is comfy af and is nice and cold.

Boston doesn't have an NFL team though.

Boston is only 54% white

You've clearly never been there. It's one of the most boring cities I've ever been to. The food is bad and the streets are retarded

It's not as exciting as other cities like NYC but you're right about the other things. Food here is expensive and sucks.

>NYC
pay more for a lower standard of living/higher crime/more traffic
>LA/Miami
crime, drugs, hot, lose house to a hurricane/earthquake/mudslide
>Houston
lose house to a flood although its genuinely a decent alternative compared to the others

If I had money to afford those cities then sure

But Boston is cheap , warm and cold and overall a good city

I just wish there wasn't so many white people

Good to see someone post my OC
heres the template if anyone wants to make new stuff

its expensive

Can you make it reversed?

>GOAT owner

Since when did Papa Bear Halas own the Patriots?

I guess I could. give me a sec

I'm a Jets fan upstate native that always vacationed to Long Island, and
Boston>LA>Miami>Houston

you welcome

>celtics

top heh

Underrated