/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Thursday Incoming, how out of whack will your predictions go?

Fantasy thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-week-4-rankings-trade-values-chart/
strawpoll.me/11330915
twitter.com/AnonBabble

question for the thread, how does Jameis do against Denver?

Was looking for this thread. It's my first year playing so I'm not sure what to do, but someone in league dropped leveon bell. Should I drop Orleans darkwa for him?

Wtf

Yes

Youre playing with retards

this

Wondering if this trade is fair

Team A gets Sterling Sheperd and Latavius Murray

Team B gets Carlos Hyde

Standard scoring

How does anyone here feel about Tyrell Williams? Had both Keenan Allen and Donte Moncrief so now my receivers are a little thin.

Next best waiver option would likely be Victor Cruz

non ppr btw

Team A wins

Team B must be a 9ers fan to want this to happen

Seimian, Flacco, or Cousins? I don't trust Manning this week.

PPR

What about Murray being in a committee? Hes basically saved his fantasy performances so far with TDs

Flacco

Is it worth dropping Tavon Austin for any of these players?

Enunwa
Cruz
Michael Thomas
Crowder

An average flex play and Jeremy Hill v2.0 for the king of garbage points at RB... I'd say it's honestly pretty even, but I'll admit I'm rare in seeing an upside to Hyde.

Should I drop Doug martin?

Personally, I picked up Jamison Crowder. He's getting redzone looks and Cousins is throwing like over 40 times a game because the skins can't run the ball.

Nah, hold out for someone to drop AB, not only is he much better but he is also a much cooler guy all around (and I hear he's a better dancer)

I'd try and stash him if I could. He plays the saints twice in the playoffs.

Anyway.

1ppr. Should I start Christine Michael vs the Jets or Gio Bernard vs the Dolphins?

Gio has a better matchup, but it's hard to bench Michael after last week and that Rawls is out

Flacco or Ryan? STD scoring. Flacco is playing OAK but Ryan is playing so well right now.

Should I try to do this trade? Standard

Me: Manning, TY Hilton, Yeldon
For
Him: Brady, Beasley, F. Gore

My other WR are..
AJ Green
Fitzgerald
Cruz
Tyrell Williams
Crowder

That's a tough one...I'm currently trying to trade for Brady in my league, but im not sure for you the uptick from Eli to Brady is worth the downgrade from TY to those latter 3 WRs. Yeldon and Gore are a wash.

And these are my RB aside from Yeldon

Bell
Forte
Crowell

325 yards, 4 TDs, 3 INT
300 of those yards and all the TDs coming after halftime when all the denver starters go home because it's 55-3 (those 3 INT were pick 6's)

How's Baltimore's D? I'm considering putting Latavius on the bench for a week to test out this jordan howard meme, since the Loins are an inept enough team for the Bears to not be down by 35 by the end of the first so they can still run the ball

>asking for advice for a 4 team league

12 man league :^)

Where the dude that said the Monday night game wouldn't be a shootout and that Colby Fleener wouldn't do shit?

There's always a faggot like you in every fantasy thread, trying to act tough and point out ridiculous overpowered teams, but always missing the mark because you lack the ability to look back to when certain players should have been drafted.

For example, there is nothing out of place on 's team. You can clearly follow his first half a dozen or so rounds, the rest being literal waiver acquisition tier talent.

Fuck you, there are plenty of people posting 6 team league rosters that are worthy of your scorn if you feel the need to insult the integrity of people on a Tibetan Sanskrit board.

It's time to drop Watkins lads. He won't finish the season.

This is my first year following nfl (cfl fan here)
Someone offered me Ray Rice for Dez Bryan.
i remember rice being in the news a lot and i looked at his past seasons and he was really good. im leaning towards taking it but any advice from someone who knows something about nfl? thnks

Ray Rice always puts a beating on the competition, so I'd take him over Dez any day.

How do you guys like Bradford against NYG? Think their run D will stuff McKinnon enough to urge him throw a fuck ton?

im still here, pussy

Best possible lineup here?

10 team standard btw

should i make an effort for a wr1 like hopkins (prolly by tossing up gurly and some) or wait a week and try to deal a rb for wr2 or strengthen my t.e position

demar for kelvetron

Who /trade accepted/ here?

I GIVE UP

Latavius Murray
Randall Cobb

I GET

Brandon Marshall

PPR scoring, pretty hyped lads.

who /2-day waivers/ here?

I'd pursue a top flight WR over a top flight TE. Reason being a top flight WR is going to score way more than even Gronk/Reed/Olsen or any top TE.

I'd sell high on Devonta now to avoid that annoying committee to try and get another top WR

Is Pryor legit?

He was the WR15 in fantasy back in 2013, I honestly don't know what happened to make him drop out of relevance.

thanks for the advice bud

Bruh he was the QB15 in 2013, not WR. He was QB on the raiders for a while and had some big fantasy games by mostly running.

Last week's probably his biggest game of the year but he's worth a speculative add. Just remember Josh Gordon comes back next week and will be getting a fair share of targets.

Fuck lads i don't even know who the fuck to start, my situation is fucked

RBs:
M Gordon
Shady
Crowell
J Hill
Bernard

WRs:
AB
Landry
B Marsh
Emmanuel

Pls help lads, my current line up is Shady and Gordon for my RBs and AB and Landry for my WRs, with Crowell as my flex. Is this the best possible lineup?

He wasn't the QB15 you asspie, he was the QB26.
>the joke
>your head
faggot

if snead plays, might want to start him over evans just because any player going against denver's defense is a possible bust

might start sanders over landry due to matchups and looks like siemian loves throwing to him

>looking for a good WR
>just sent out 7 different trades in league giving away 2 WR2-3s for an WR1
Chances it works bros?

Name the trades so I can tell you whether or not you're playing yourself

Not him but Randall Cobb and V jax for Brandon Marshall in PPR. Think he will bite?

Tanne loves throwing to Landry too and idk if siemian will continue throwing accurately or not, or if the broncos decide to run the whole game

Standard 10 Man

What do I do? Am I set
I CAN'T lose to his guy
He's 2-1, autodrafted and hasn't touched his lineup all season yet

You're not much of a conman, are you? VJax is valueless.

Nvm the autodraft stuff but he's played Moncreif even tho he's injured

12-team PPR

Do I start Terrelle Pryor or Tyrell Williams? Is Fleener safe enough to put ahead of Witten?

Should I try giving up T. Sharpe? I also have Devante Parker but hes looking like a PPR star and would only look for top 5 WR if a packaged trade involved him.

Essentially giving DeSean/Cobb for top 1-8 WR's. The WR's I chose are either great chemistry types or pass happy offense types.

More likely to get the trade, but I'm not sure selling low makes sense here, considering Brandon Marshall is hurt, and Cobb is going into a BYE after decreased performance.
It sounds good if you're confident in the top-8 guys, but I'd like to reiterate that Cobb is undervalued right now. Selling means acknowledging he's a flat-out bust.

Julius Thomas and Doug Martin for OBJ in PPR League. Who wins this trade?

Whoever leaves the league and never goes back.

Its a 10-team standard. Should this be my starting lineup this week? I'm honestly a bit torn on starting A-Rob because the slow start and then Vontae Davis is going to line up against him and he hasn't performed too well against the clots before

whoever's getting OBJ for those two shitters wins

derailing an entire thread at only the second post in. very nice

>tavon austin

Diggs has a much tougher matchup with a worse (fantasy) QB. Robinson had 79 and 80 yards against the Colts in games where the Jaguars didn't just blow them out. Sit Diggs for Robinson, and consider Maclin and Pryor your primary backups.

Julius Thomas is a Chicken Parm Babby, he might as well retire and film blacked episodes tearing up your waifus.

Whats Cooks long term value? will he bounce back?

He's a New Orleans Receiver, aka a Gamble. He will be fine since mole man will target him the most.... usually.

shit meant Marshall

So I'm starting Dwayne Washington over Matt Forte.
Huh.

Hey guys, standard 10 league here. What should I do with L. Murray? Bench him for Sims? I'm not sure what to move around really. Any tips for any player would be appreciated.

Help me convince my standard scoring league to veto this trade:

Team A
DeAndre Hopkins
Travis Benjamin

For

Team B
Frank Gore
Randall Cobb

In my opinion team A is giving up too much value for a running back. Hopkins is NOT equal to Frank Gore. Gore will probably get hurt in a week or two. Hopkins will probably go back to last season production as the Toxins become more and more desperate to push the ball down field with their shit offense.

>two WR1's with pass heavy offense
>for an old fart RB and an quiet WR2

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I didn't even consider how much more valuable travis benjamin is now. This trade pisses me off. It would be last season's champion getting this steal.

>tfw no (You)s in the last thread

Quit the league and don't bother
Alternatively,
cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-week-4-rankings-trade-values-chart/

Sell high

Reply to this if youre part of the 3-0 master race

We are in our 4th year together and we are old friends and family. Everyone is pretty good, but Team A is our least successful manager and is always making wacky trades. We like him because he's funny and legitimately tries to improve his team every year. I'm not going to leave, I'm just trying to be a voice of reason because everyone has busy lives and might not notice.

Demand LM and implement a media trade value-based regulatory system.

How long is Doug Martin projected to be sidelined?? Im scared to trade him away if he comes back in a couple weeks

Any trades or certain players I should pick up? I feel like my team is lacking.

12 man league.

Charles Sims is looking good. I doubt they will be a rush to bring back Martin. Martin has a bad injury history and usually disappoints. However, I would hang onto him for a week or two.

Well I picked up Sims the moment Martin went down. Wasn't Martin 2nd in the league in rushing yards last year?

Okay then I would hang onto both of them. Yeah he was, but he had health issues in 2013 and 2014.

michael. he's a one man wrecking machine and jets are poo poo pee pee

>moncrief
>vereen
>and worst of all, tate

kek

>Antonio Brown
>Steffon Diggs
>Flex

Who should I play this week in flex?

>Amari Cooper
>Doug Baldwin
>Travis Benjamin

Travis. That matchup v. NO's absolutely horrible defense, plus the fact he's currently filling in at San Diego's WR1 in their pass heavy offense? I know I'll be starting him this week.

I'm ded inside

The buccs have allowed over 100 fantasy points to QBs in three games. Start Broncos receivers.

What looked to be a very strong WR corps at the beginning is turning into a burning trash heap.

Dez Bryant - ded
Demaryius Thomas - >tfw no 2013 peyton
Sammy Watkins - ded
Josh Gordon - b&

I'm literally out of receivers and I need someone for WR2 this week at least. Which of those do I pick up and who do I dump? (I also have J. Thomas and G. Barnidge at TE, maybe I should dump one of them) Oh, and standard scoring.

Steve Smith BAL vs. OAK
Golden Tate DET at CHI
Jamison Crowder WAS vs. CLE
Michael Thomas NO at SD
Tyler Lockett SEA at NYJ
Kevin White CHI vs. DET
Mohamed Sanu ATL vs. CAR
Victor Cruz NYG at MIN

Travis Benjamin or Ingram in flex? (Standard)
NO Defense is trash, but Ingram did good last week

Get Crowder ASAP

Not quite sure if I should change my lineup.. This is standard

QB: Manning
WR1: AJ Green vs Miami
WR2: TY Hilton vs Jax
RB1: Bell vs KC
RB2: Forte vs Seattle
TE: Fleener vs San Diego
Flex: Crowell vs Wash

Bench Options
Fitzgerald vs LA
Tyrell Williams vs NO
Crowder vs Cleveland
Pitta vs Oakland

Anything I should maneuver around?

Should i grab the ravens D ? Or have they just been lucky the past few games ?

Do I bench Evans @Denver?
Got Diggs and Ware as other flex options, Kelvin "Goose Egg" Benjamin and ARob as WRs.

accidentaly replied with my own question, here's an answer anyway:

Ravens had a piss easy schedule so far. Raiders suck also, but mainly on the defensive side of the ball. Carr is barely getting sacked and rarely intercepted. If the other D options are worse I'd go Baltimore anyway.

Convinced someone to trade me my Edelman and Tevin Coleman for their AJ Green

Did I get away with robbery or am I missing something?

Dunno if I should start benching Rivers.

10 Team PPR League

Melvin Gordon or Matt Forte to Start?
Also, Alex Smith or Dalton?

Brandon Marshall, Willie Snead, or Pryor for WR2?

ppinions anyone?

i basically have to start chris ivory this week am i fucked? (ppr)

Absolutely, he might have to leave again. I gave him on my bench right now but seriously thinking about dropping him. Dude's old and his body is failing him.

Gordon and Dalton.

I would probably go with Ivory. But it's a rough choice because if NO gets behind they might not run a lot. Both teams are hot garbage though.

Any more input?

Team A
DeAndre Hopkins
Travis Benjamin

For

Team B
Frank Gore
Randall Cobb

I've already vetoed this trade.

Jeremy Hill is my third option, but he's pretty inconsistent

10 man standard, extra points to+40 plays and TDs
Should I trade M Gordon for B Cooks?

Team A is getting bent on that one.

>Cobb for Benjamin

I'm starting hill over Simms based on matchup alone. Dolphins d was complete shit last week plus his huge numbers might be a sign these are his 3-4 games every year he wrecks shit

all i have besides him is kenyan drake, chris thompson and dexter mccluster

Shit man, that blows. Who are your receivers?

Left or right lads

>bye week edition

Yeah Hans, I would not go with Hill. Go with Ingram or Benjamin (sorry I got him confused with Ivory first post)

Ppr or standard?

i had woodhead as well

Standard.

Sorry I forgot to mention in my post

Victor Cruz or Eric Decker? Scared of the Seattle matchup. I do have Coleman, Floyd, Charles, and McKinnon on the bench.

12 man standard. 2-1 record

Starting Marvin Jones and Dhop at WR.

Is it worth grabbing Josh Gordon?

good trade

Depends on if you feel comfortable dropping someone else IMO

Definitely worth the risk if you have the room

I'd say right but not by much. Evans and Sheppard have rough matchups this week and Jones had a fluke of a week.

Do I kick out Fuller, Cobb or Snead?

Try to trade cooper for Gordon or sims, the Carr has stalled for the foreseeable future

Am I making the right moves here? My biggest concern is QB. Can't trust Ryan against Carolina, picked up Tannehill since the Bungles defense has been shit so far. 12 man league.

tips for this week?

you raped the man

Thanks. Had to sit Lacy+Nelson because of bye weeks. Right guy is a Vikings homer and he lucked into reaching for Diggs and D/ST.

I hate to say this as a puckers fan but I'd dump Cobb out of those three

Help please

I'd say Decker just because his match up might be better

Would Sherman cover Decker?

10 man ppr. I have eddie lacy and Jeremy hill as my rb but lacy has a BYE this week. I have gio and Chris ivory on my bench, who should I play instead of lacy

16 team 0.5 PPR. Pick two for flex:

Phillip Dorsett vs. Jax
Duke Johnson vs. Wsh
John Brown vs. LA

Dorset and Brown. This might be Browns big week because Floyd is out and LA does a good job of shutting down opposing WR1

Decker's nursing a shoulder injury, had an MRI yesterday and isn't training today. Sounds like he may not start.

Thanks senpai. Just looked this up. Nice heads up. I'll choose a flex on Saturday probably

So which one of my ridiculous stable of RBs should I try and shop for a WR?

Devonte

Who to start at rb2 in ppr Giovani Bernard or Tevin Coleman?

Team A gets: Matt Jones and Chris Ivory

Team B gets: Eddie Lacy

Team A has TJ Yeldon

League is half PPR

After the game Hill had last week and how Coleman performed himself I'd take Coleman

Big ben vs the Chiefs or Andy Dalton vs the dolphins?

pick one for ppr flex pls. Hill, Bernand, or Dorsett.

Who wins in the trade in PPR
I receive: Mike Wallace and Ryan Mathews
He receives: Edelman and Charles Sims

I dont really want to trade Edelman but Sims wont last forever and I dont have anyone good enough to fill the second RB slot. I'd like to take his Melvin Gordon instead of Mathews now that he has Leveon Bell, but I dont think he'll go for it.

should I start Joe Flacco or Andy Dalton?

Dalton. They're defense is meh this year so they'll throw quite a bit.

Landry or Snead? Both questionable
Broncos or Chiefs D? Chose Broncos last week and hate myself for it

Julius Thomas or Coby Fleener?

.25ppr

Nabbed Fleener after his owner dumped him.

Brehs

Landry and broncos

Gio

Alright gentlemen!

If anyone is interested in taking over a team in a 12 man standard ESPN Cred Forums league check this out.

Guy has been absent for 3 weeks, didn't change line up once, and I've sent him a message but no reply. So, anyone interested in taking over this team? It's not absolutely garbage and you aren't at a huge disadvantage with standings. You can custom image in this league as well. Reply with your email.

thanks heres a funny pic

Guys, do you drop Gates? I need to make room to pick up a qb off wires for sundays game and I already had to make room for him last week seeing as he missed the game. Do I just get rid of him? I have Tamme.

I need 1 WR and 1 RB. Scoring is. 5ppr.

Desean Jackson, golden tate or Torrey smith.

Duke johnson or Charles simms.

you win, evans is a monster

>mfw getting Forte/Marshall for Riddick/Steve Smith because the other guy stopped caring about the league after starting 0-3

>the city of me

i thought you were getting mike evans not wallace lmao. no dont do that trade its terrible

Jackson/Sims

PLEASE RESPOND
TAKE OVER THE TEAM, BANTZ WITH FRIENDS
MEME YOUR WAY TO AN Cred Forums CHAMPIONSHIP

[email protected]

the other members of your league should veto that trade

Duke or tate in the flex?

Tate

sims, matt jones, crowder, yeldon

start 2, bench 2

>[email protected]
sent

go duke
tate blows, and washington gives up hella yards

Should I start both Giovanni Bernard and Jeremy Hill or should I replace Bernard with Snead or Hurns?

They should but it won't happen. In our league you have to have 5/10 vetoes for a trade to be cancelled.

Our league:
>me
>guy I'm trading with
>guy that hasn't set his lineup in 3 weeks
>guy that works 2 jobs and goes to school, accesses the league once a week and probably doesn't know how to veto a trade
>little brother of a guy in our league that's like a freshman in HS, most likely doesn't know how to veto a trade
>guy that just now set his lineup, doesn't know how to even view trades much less veto one
>4 other active, competent players

There's only 4 that would even consider vetoing and I'd be surprised if they did

ok so you're playing in an unfair cupcake league. where is the fun in that? congrats on your trade dude

What if I managed to negotiate Melvin Gordon instead of Mathews

yes that would be a good trade then

Go after lamar miller in every league. Great time so trade for doug martin although hamstring is a little worrysome. Dez bryant good buy low while he is hurt and romo is out. If you can get sterling sheperd for cheap he is also a great pick up to be a steady wr2.
Weekly streamer pick is cole Beasley in ppr only. With dez playing he already is getting 10+ a game. Should be 15+ even without a td this week.
Sell high. Sims. Lat murray. Forte. Marvin jones. Pryor if anyone will give you anything for him.
Coby fleener biggest question mark. Could easily end up number 1 te after what we saw last week and even had a couple drops. Could easily not be a top ten te as well. Last week could have been a fluke.

Ppr who wins trade.
I give sims and lat murray.
I get doug martin.

PPR, pick two running backs plus flex (already have Antonio brown and cooks as WR1 and WR2). Listed below is how I currently have them configured:

RB1 Melvin Gordon (vs Saints)
RB2 Mark Ingram (@Chargers)
FLEX Sterling Shepard (@Vikings)

BENCH Tevin Coleman

Coleman is against Carolina btw

Also forgot buy low on tate and cobb and john brown. Should be able to get them for dirt.

I don't see Coby going ham repeatedly with all the throwing options Brees has.

>where is the fun in that

Competing against the ones that do care obviously. It's not as if the ones that are too busy to veto the trade don't fix their lineups/place waiver claims/ect. They just couldn't be bothered to veto a trade

Switch shepherd and coleman.
Coleman is the back to own in ppr. Shepherd will struggle against the vikings.

Ben watson can get 800 yards in that offense. Fleener will have 1000.

>having an advantage with shit trades makes it more fun to compete with others that weren't given trades in a gift basket

Trading Forte for lamar miller and Jordan matthews.

Good trade?

My team here is GOAT right now, and someone is trying to trade for David Johnson. Originally, he offered a package with Julio. However, Julio is playing injured and drawing bracket coverages all game so I turned it down. Now he wants to offer Fleener, Marvin Jones, and Spencer Ware. I'm weak at receiver/TE, but I really think this guy should just go fuck himself. Thoughts? Standard 12 man.

For completeness, here is his team. Can I gut the man?

Yes. Fortes stock is about to drop. They'll switch to RBBC in the next two weeks

not really that great of a team

I'm leading the league in scoring, so I'd consider it pretty good.

I mean it's decent, but not ideal. Points scored doesn't matter much other than some tie breakers.

Whatever, that first part of my post wasn't fucking meant to be taken literally.

I just traded Jeremy Hill and OBJ for Blount and DJax

How retarded am i

retarded

i mean my main reasoning was that Blount was/is a workhorse because of the QB roulette going on and OBJ wasnt doing shit so he could be my sell high

and hill has either always dissapointed me or preformed well on my bench while DJax is on my other league and i already have some decent WR's

>asking for advice in a 8 man league
Hurrr do I start cooper or Baldwin?
Time to kill yourself

>i mean my main reasoning was that Blount was/is a workhorse because of the QB roulette going on
>the QB roulette going on
You know this is the last week for that...right? Once Brady gets back Blount's stock is going to fall.

Ya dun got scammed, pal.

Top retard.

I'm in a .5ppr ESPN league, will Le'veon get those points if I play him at RB? Just saw they plan on putting him at receiver in a bunch of packages

Riddick/Jones for McCoy?

Who else /0-3/ here? I've lost every game by

I have too many receivers.
Jordy (bye)
K. White
T. Pryor
S. Shepard
Crabtree
P. Dorsett

Who do I start? .5ppr league

Just got offered Christine Micheal, Jeremy Maclin, and Johnthan Stewart for Jamaal Charles.

.5 PPR I have Rawls. Should I do it?

fucking take it you tard

Maclin or Terelle Pryor, PPR?

Pryor is at Washington and Maclin is at Pittsburgh

Regardless of the league, is Russell Wilson for Carlos Hyde a good trade?

Pryor. Pittsburgh got exposed last week, I don't see it happening again

Got offered Maclin for Blount. Standard.

My other RB's are Gurley, M. Gordon, and Martin/Sims. My WR's are Demaryius, Dez, S. Watkins, J. Gordon.

Pull the trigger?

Sims or Hyde? It seems like a wash, and they are both facing pretty poor Ds.

Other RB is LeSean so that's staying. Here's full team for reference anyway.

Also, my oppponent seems AFK and has both Doug Martin and Moncrief playing, so that's two 0s. I'm wondering if I should just keep Nelson in there, risk losing the points, instead of dropping another player (I like my bench for the most part. Might drop Yeldon or Jennings for someone else)?

Otherwise I have a waiver claim on Tyrell Williams dropping Yeldon. People keep saying start your players if they play NO since how shitty the NO D has been.

Also I'm streaming D's, and I just chose the Redskins because they're facing the Browns. Not much out there, anyway.

Forgot to mention that the guy I'm playing, I'm projected to win by 20+ points, which is why I would consider not dropping Yeldon, or dropping him for a RB instead of WR. But him having Gronk kinda scares me. Gronk did shit last week, but he can go off in a second.

should i start alshon
should i start jimmy?

PPR

Davante Parker vs CIN
or
Jeremy Maclin vs PIT

Fleener had one good week with Snead out but sucked ass otherwiese, not an upgrade to a consistent Rudolph. Ware is relegated to useless when Charles is back. Tell him to go fuck himself, unless he offers Bell and Jones (which he won't).

Help a brotha out. Choose one FLEX for standard scoring:

DeVante Parker
Mike Wallace
Michael Floyd (assuming he plays)
Eric Ebron

Hyde for Brandin Cooks?

Brady for Hilton + Jordan Matthews?

The second one will probably happen but I'm on the fence about whether Cooks can keep up production.

Start: Dwayne Washington, Jordan Howard, Cole Beasley, Terrell Pryor, Jamison Crowder, Dak Prescott, DeVante Parker, Jeremy Hill, Matt Jones, Spencer Ware, Larry Fitzgerald, TY Hilton, Dennis Pitta, Philip Dorsett, Lagarrette Blount, Kyle Rudolph, Zach Miller, Joe Flacco, Cameron Artis-Payne

Sit: Todd Gurley, Brandon Marshall, Tyler Lockett, Mike Evans, TJ Yeldon, Quincy Enunwa, Jerick McKinnon, Jaemis Winston, Willie Snead, Dez Bryant, Rashad Jennings, Tavon Austin, Tajae Sharpe, Julius Thomas

Parker for sure. Bengals secondary got lit up last week by Semen and co

Demaryius thomas vs shitty tampa d, or d'shwn jackson vs also shitty cleveland d? standard league. plz help

Finally got rid of the cancer that is Sammy Watkins from my team. Traded him for Riddick in 0.5 PPR. Feels soooooo gooooood

I'm thinking about dropping him for Tyrell Williams. I feel like even if he comes back soon, he's not gonna produce.

Go with DT here. Bucs have given up TDs to the WR1 past 3 weeks to Julio, Larry Fitz and Tavon Austin

Choose 2 (.5 PPR)

Carlos Hyde
Christine Michael
Jordan Howard

Hyde and C Mike. Why are you over thinking this?

you should sell him for a shitty flex option at least

The guy I traded Watkins to put him in his starting lineup LOL

if your rb situation is good I would go for it. Hyde is going to have the box stacked against him a lot and anyone who Drew Brees is throwing to will likely produce

he's droppable for pretty much all of them. case keenum is a shit in a football uniform

Start Latatvius Murray and hope he keeps up the TD production, or believe in the Jordan Howard memes?

Yeah i'm worried about this too. I have him and am trying to dump him and blount for an RB1. both of their days are number

All of Hyde's production came in garbage time. Playing against the Cowboys is a different situation though.

gotcha, would you bench a stud playing a tough D to start djax?

My situation is my 4 wr are OBJ, Evans, djax and DT. So naturally my wr1 and 2 goes to OBJ and Evans, but they have tough matchups, OBJ especially coming up against Min. defense coming on the heels of his Josh Norman bitch fit.So I almost want to bench him bc lord knows Eli is gnna struggle getting OBJ the ball.

also dez will be out. youll be fine

Evans has a worse matchup than OBJ to be honest

evans is so steady tho, 3 2x weeks in a row

gordon is back after next week you inbred, shitriddled human garbage faggot

Denver's elite pass rush and secondary combination is going to spell disaster for the Winston + Evans combo this week

thanks for the help, im thinking ill do OBJ, DT, and flex DJax, bench evans, gracias this is my first season, much appreciated, here have this pic of a gore-tex lined shoe

>Matthew Stafford is still owned in only 88.8% of ESPN leagues

what da fuq

flacco or carson palmer?

Shall I start Tannehill tonight?

Any tweaks I should make? I'm not sure who to throw in my flex I'm worried old man fitz is starting to slow down

Here'so my bench also it's a 10 man ppr

I have a deal that I get Brady for Week 5. Do you think he will score many points? My other QBs are Brees and Luck

Fitz should be fine, I'd prolly start Dalton over Big Ben though.

Kinda a long post, but I need advice.

So, someone just dropped Mike Wallace to pick up CJ Spiller. I'm interested in picking him up once waivers clear on Wallace on Saturday, but I obviously need to drop someone. I don't have any WRs on the bench for bye weeks, so Wallace might help in the FLEX spot.

Now, I drafted Jonathan Stewart and I snagged CAP a couple weeks ago, and have both stashed on the bench. Should I drop CAP for Wallace? I know Wallace is kinda TD dependant but he does play the most snaps for the Ravens WRs, but CAP has a soft schedule the next few weeks and could be the starter for the rest of the season depending on how JStew rehabs.

I went WR heavy early in the draft, so my starting RBs were supposed to be Gore, JStew, and Arian Foster. I've made due with rotating in Spencer Ware and Tevin Coleman. But if CAP remains the starter and breaks out, I dont' want to have missed the chance. Also, 1-point PPR.

Thanks.

Is Chris ivory worth playing this week? I'm nervous about his injuries

You can always count on Brady to score decent. Drew Brees is a good option too

>I have Brees and Luck
I'm guessing you're either in a small league or drafted qbs too early. At any rate, Luck and Brees are both tier 1 qbs so there's no reason to pick up Brady.

As a Doug Martin owner in a 10man Standard League

Should I trade Cobb for Sims?

who are your other options?

Giovanni Bernard but im already starting hill. I have eddie lacy but he's on a bye week. I'd play gio but im worried about them sharing enough touches for him to do decently

You have too many running backs.
I would try doing a 2 for 1 for a better wide out. Frees up a spot on your roster. Do you absolutely need a win? If not then fuck mike wallace he isnt reliable.

bernard is ranked higher than ivory on rotoworld's tier list for the week, but i'd stick with ivory

mainly because my opponent has bernard and i need him to suck :')

Not the guy you are responding to but if you get to round 8 or 9 and half of teams dont have a qb i draft a second one. Every year come week 5 or 6 when they are sick of playing derek carr or someone shitty they will make a trade.

Halp. Im way too stacked and im driving myself crazy trying to play the matchups

10 man ppr

Mark Ingram @SD, Lamar Miller vs TEN, Jeremy Hill vs MIA, Jamaal Charles @PIT if he plays (pick 2)

Odell Becham @NYG, Kelvin Benjamin @ATL, Alshon Jefferey vs DET, Marvin Jones @CHI, Travis Benjamin vs NO (pick 3)

Kyle Rudolph vs NYG, Jordan Reed vs CLE (pick 1)

Been wheelin and dealin like Billy Beane

Too stacked?
Come on you got lucky on t benjamin and jones. Rbs is an easy decision you get no help. Wrs sit odb if your bold. Sit jefferey. If you don't want to sit odb sit t benjamin.
Fuck off with kyle Rudolph what a joke.

pls

I'm 3-0 with Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews, Nuk, and Brandin Cooks.

I'm not desperate, so I'd probably cancel the waiver claim. You're right.

Ingram or Jeremy the Hill?

ingram, ez

I forgot I also have emmanuel sanders who is a solid WR3 play this week. Would this change your advice on my WRs? Right now I wanna roll with OBJ, Kelvin and Marvin Jones or Alshon.

RBs, im starting Jeremy Hill vs Miami tonight for sure. RBs have been tearing it up on Thursday Night Football lately and Miami is dog shit. Probably start charles if he plays, if not im thinking lamar miller

And fuck you bro Kyle Rudolph is going to be checkdown bradfords best friend this season. Reed is gonna miss a few games eventually too

Do you think bell being back will limit his throws?

You are playing your rbs completely bum fuck backwards. Miller should be a staple every single week. Ingram is number 2. The fact that you are even considering jeremy hill and that you even own him makes it obvious this is your first year playing fantasy.
And no Rudolph is inconsistent as all hell, also proving your firsr year playing fantasy.
And you have to play marvin jones since he has the hot hand. Until they figure out their rbs and get tate and ebron involved more. Sad thing is marvin jones value is only going down for the rest of the season. I would sell high.

Should I be starting Beasley if Dez sits on Sunday or should I keep McKinnon as my Flex\?

Chiefs defense is what will slow him down. Best corners in the league boy.
Not to mention eric berry top 5 safety

Yes. I think they got embarassed on the ground last week so they are going to try to set a tone. How that works out, idk, but big ben is still always a threat to put up 30 at home

There is no way the Steelers offense can be as bad as it was last week on the ground

>"Steelers' yardage from first five 1st down run plays last week: 0, 1, 1, penalty, 0. Steelers will want a run-blocking rebound vs KC"

Ppr beasley
Standard mckinnon

3-0 teams post your line ups. I'll make you feel discouraged about your team.
0-3 teams post your line ups. I'll make you feel optimistic about your team.

>Miller
You mean the guy who has gotten 20+ handoffs a game and has somehow not scored a touchdown yet? His volume has been great, but his production is not there yet. He doesnt seem to be running very hard and i noticed he is going down at first contact too much. Not the ideal back for someone getting 20 handoffs up the middle. I dont see him scoring against the Tits front 7. He will be involved, yes, but I like Hill and Ingrams matchups better.

And about Hill, he was drafted as a bench RB that I would feel comfortable giving a spot start or two. Look at my other RBs. Other people in my league are stuck in a spot where they would probably suck my balls for Jeremy Hill since they have no one else to start. Its always nice to have a guy on the bench whose floor is a goal line TD and can blow up any given game.

So dont disrespeck me nigger. This isnt my first rodeo.

And ill be laffin when Marvin Jones finishes as the #1 lions reciever while you are still "waiting on Golden Tate and Ebron to get involved"

>golden tate
And ur giggin me about jeremy hill? Gtfo

Coleman, his schedule is terrible and you can get something nice now cashing in on his last game

Is it a risk to start both Landry and Parker tonight?

Ive got Diggs who i could start in my flex spot over Parker but the Giants D is putting me off him?

Start landry and diggs

diggs is worth starting on volume alone

Idiot.
Marvin jones is the obvious number one and will be. But his production will only go down.
And millers schedule only gets easier. When you qb can only get you on the opposite side of the 50 one time in a game the tds arent there. They will come dont worry. And he isnt running like an idiot he is running like a guy who is going to touch the ball 30 times a game for 16 games.
How is hills floor a goal line td? He is a guy who a td is his only value. If he doesnt score a td he gets 4 points. If miller doesnt score a td he gets 15. When hill scores a td he will get 15. When miller scores a td he will get 25.
Millers floor is hills ceiling

Wow.

Hill's floor is a goal line td???!?!???

Delusional.

He is right this is your first year playing fantasy.

Josh Gordon is going into rehab instead of returning to football

Hope you didn't draft him

3-0 senpai. 12 team, ppr. Bench also includes crowell, c mike, Powell, and Kenneth dixon. Tucker kicker and streaming d.

Can I trust Mike Evans this week? I'm having a real dilemma. Should I start Cooks or Landry over him

Just traded Latavius Murray and Will Fuller for Shady Mccoy in a standard league
Rate me senpai

So far in ppr hills floor has been 8 points which is basically a goal line td. And he will always get the touches down there so as far as bye week spot starts go you could do worse

In any case I wouldnt even think of starting him but RBs have been dominating TNF so I thought he could at least be in consideration

And another fun fact

Lamar Miller hasnt had a single carry or reception longer than 15 yards all season

His schedule gets easier, but I dont think it starts this week. The Tits have held every RB theyve faced to under 37 yards rushing this season this does not bode well to le get grabbed and fall down man

You dont play your players, you play your matchups noobs

Shady McCoy is going to miss at least 5 games just be prepared for that

10/10 senpai

The worst 3-0 team ive ever seen.
You just have all the early season boomers. Ab will win you a few games by yourself. Cooper will be inconsistent all year and oakland wants to run the ball more than they are currently game scripts just havent gone their way.
Shady is average. He has a decent floor but is td dependant. Forte will be on your bench in 3 weeks. They will go to committee if you read back in this thread. The guy was one pace for 400+ carries and has never had a 300 carry season before. He will die if they keep using him at that rate. Jimmy g...gtfo he is trash on a team that completes about 15 passes a game and doesnt use a te effectively. You should sell high before he has no value at all. Marvin jones has always had flashy games with big yardage and then he disappears its exactly what he has been doing for years. Stafford has been underwhelming and getting worse. Look at his last game if he doesnt get tds and drops one pass the other two stafford throws are off. He has 3 catches for 70 yards. Worthless. Sell high his value will drop and drop fast. Hes not a big name so when he puts up games under 10 points he loses credibility. Maclin worthless. And i djax is okay. You will be starting djax over jones by the end of the year. Team finishes .500 if you make the playoffs you will be destroyed by guys who have a team built for the playoffs.

Savage.

Why?

Titans havent played a decent rb. Washed up ap. Lions bullshit backfield. And oakland boys ran on the very well.
Play hill. When miller puts up 30 come back and talk to me.

>Doug baldwin (@NYJ)
Or
>Steffon Diggs (vs NYG)

Baldwin is projected higher, but im not sure how Russell will be playing.

Standard league

I know he always has hamstring issues, but this was probably my last chance to sell high on Latavius. I'm happy with the trade

He's injury prone and the Bills are running him a lot because they don't have receivers that can run routes/get separation.

jesus fucking christ why did I draft Josh Gordon

How's my lineup looking? Any changes I should make? Standard scoring format

Feeling good about using my waiver on Pryor now though. He'll be their entire offense

Im really in a position where i could start all 3 and still win

You and me both man. I should had traded his ass to someone while I had the chance

How many people are in your league? And I don't know if I'd sit Evans but everything else looks good

I did in the 7th round of 14 team draft.

Oh sorry, it's a 10 man league. To be honest, I had Evans lined up, but a part of me feels uncomfortable about the Denver match up. Am I being paranoid?

at this point with the gordon news yes

Will post advice after...

Shephard
T. Williams
S. Diggs
A. Cooper
Crowder

Gurley
Ingram
Howard

Need best combination of 2WR, 2RB, and Flex

Thanks

WR: Amari Cooper, Stefan Diggs
RB: uhhh... Gurley and Ingram.
Flex:Either Howard or Shepard

>when you have the most points scored in your league but youre 1-2
I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD

somebody in my league just dropped josh gordon? do i pick him up and drop tavon austin??

How could you not tell he was going to fuck up? He literally was partying with Manziel and trashing places before he was reinstated and failed a drug test. You guys exactly knew who you were drafting.

YES!!! PICK HIM UP NOW! wtf!!! obviously !!!!

lol check rotoworld

>Didn't pick up Pryor thinking that he'd have one week until Gordon came back
JUST

should I drop Coby Fleener or Dennis Pitta for him?

No. Keep them they are both top 5 tight ends. Pryor is a weak ass nigger.

Tannehill and Devante Parker are going to go to blow up tonight and the Bangles are going to get BTFO because all the "experts" say the Bangles will win. Fuck the experts. They lose me so many fantasy points.

Pryor is going to be getting sweep action on top of downfield deep balls and the occasional meme pass

perfect Flex

Opinions?

I'd go Baldwin

Guys do I pick up Pryor, Steve smiff or John brown

I dumped Tajae Sharp of Cole Beasley, did I fuck up?

Pryor is the bigger lottery ticket at this point imo

No wide out has caught 130 passes for the titans in fuck ton of years. He might shine a couple games but will never have confidence to start. Last week was a golden opportunity with easy match up and walker out.

Tannelel or crab legs who has a better game senpai

I was gonna reject these offers but I want y'alls advice:
>I trade Lacy for Mike Wallace
>I trade Rashad Jennings for Randal Cobb
Both RBs are typically my starting RBs. Plus I would need to pick up a RB and drop other WRs, and there's not many decent RB options.

10 team or 20 team? Those options are shit.
Did you have ap, keenan allen, woodhead, and doug martin. Plus the rest of your team is packers?

>Pick up Pryor in all three leagues
>Shoot out trade requests with my Gordon in two of them, manage to snag Snead

Take Cobb keep lacy

Just traded away CJ and Jack in to receive AJ Green and Doug Martin 10 team standard.
Did I Fuck up or did I Fuck him?

Dropping Josh Gordon. 8-team league.

Rank these options to pick up:

Tyrell Williams
Steve Smith Sr
Enunwa
Taj Sharpe
Victor Cruz

Dwayne Washingotn

I sat AJ last week for the same reason and it worked out for me. I feel like Evans will be funneled targets no matter what so its a bit harder to sit him

Quick bros!

1/2 pt PPR

Gio Bernard
OR
Dwayne Washington

Gio, but barely

Maclin**

Devante Parker or Jamison Crowder for the flex spot in a PPR league?

Need help: 2 wr, 2 rb 1 flex
Who should I start cause I don't know
WR: OBJ, Hopkins, Evans, Marvin Jones
RB: Gordon, Hyde, Hill, Christine Micheal
Current thought is, Hopkins, Evans, Jones, Gordon, Hyde but considering Hill instead of Hopkins

How fucked is Deangelo williams production with Bell coming back. Asking cause some dude in my league just dropped him.

Also Maclin vs PIT or Crowder vs CLE

rb1 to flex probably, look back at last year when bell was there for a week

Doesn't warrant a roster spot unless you have Bell.

Bell hasn't finished a season in two seasons bro. He definitely warrants one.

>starting allen robinson vs ind
>also starting ind defence vs jags

I always try not to start a defense playing against one of my players but my choices are limited

are any of these defense worth picking up?

chargers vs NO
49ers vs Dal
Rams at Ari
Jags vs Ind

My Jeremy Hill and Arian Foster for his DeSean Jackson and Devonte Freeman

10man Standard 2WR 1RB and 2FLEX

My WR

-Jordan Matthews PHI
-Randall Cobb GB
-Allen Hurns JAC
-Tyrell Williams SD
-Quincy Enunwa NYJ
-Josh Gordon CLE
RIP Keenan Allen

My RBS

-LeSean McCoy BUF
-Jeremy Hill CIN
-Arian Foster MIA
-Doug Martin BUC

I really just want my Flexs as WR but whatever this league is nonsense

Is Sammy Watkins absolutely ded?
I'm thinking about buying low on him.

Do I start the ginger tonight against the Dolphins, or start Raperburger against KC on Sunday?

Ben has looked shaky as fuck, i feel like he's going to throw 4 INT's, and Dalton is playing the fucking Dolphins.

never trust dalton during primetime

Dalton has stunk it up in Prime Time games over the last 3 seasons.. Ben had an off game last week and now has Bell

Play dalton so you have a reason to watch the game tonight

Hey fellas

PPR question: Crowder vs CLE or Parker vs CIN?

anyone can halp me pls

True. Winston seems like he's always trying to get the ball on his hand more than anyone. Fuck it, I'll play him. Thanks

Don't, Foster is worthless but will probably get 1 great game out of him but Hill will do well tonight and possibly into the future. Jackson is solid but Freeman is shaky as Coleman started taking a lot of snaps from him. You already have a decent selection of wrs just nothing great, don't give a good rb up as mccoy and martin will probably be injured

Do I star Devante Parker tonight against the bungles or an injured Brandon Marshall against the seahawks
standard

R8 this trade:

Demaryius Thomas and DeAngelo Williams for Allen Robinson

The team getting Thomas and Williams has Bell.

bmarsh got a full practice in so he's not on the injury report atm, but I'd still go with parker because ooga booga sherm will shut marsh down as fitz throws another 4 picks

Starting McCoy and Bell as rbs this week, t y Hilton as flex with Melvin Gordon and Jeremy hill on my bench
Any recs on lineup changes? I was thinking Gordon over Hilton but idk

Pick 3 in PPR

Devante Parker, Todd Gurley, TY Hilton and Demaryius Thomas

Anyone?

I'd go for Tyrell or Cruz

>drafted tyrelle pryor 10/10 waiver

1 PPR

Should I start Brandon Marshall tonight? Decker is out, so he should see more targets, but the Jets stunk it up last week and they're playing Seattle.

Other options are Maclin and Devante Parker for this spot

I'd put gordon in but I could see him and bell doing about similar and Hilton possibly going off so tough choice

Everyone but Parker.

PPR
Am I starting the right people?

brehs help

8 team standard, everything is a toss-up to me
WRs: Evans (>benching Evans, but it's at fucking mile high, ARob, KBenj, Diggs
RB2 and Flex: McCoy and Ware

who do I start?

Beasley instead of parker, Riddick instead of Freeman probably by gut reaction

I kind of like Crowder over Parker. He plays the Browns, the Redskins never run the ball so they're going to throw it a million times, and Crowder is one of the top targets.

That and Parker only had like 6 targets last game. He scored a TD, but still.

>AP
>Bryant
>S.Ware may get touches
>T. Coleman got a bum ankle
>Snead has turf toe
>Having to stock team full of rookies and unproven talent
>Ben as my only QB
Holy fuck my team is SHIT

Full PPR
Gio or Christine Michael?

Michael went off last week, but the Jets D actually isn't bad. And Gio plays tonight so I have to decide now...

Ware > mccoy
Then your wrs are about the same, Benjamin will do great, ARob good-great, Diggs good-great, Evans shit-great. So safest would be not Evans, but RapeLopster is gonna throw it at him a lot so he's still a good choice (I'm starting him)

Michael has his team's top job and Gio is 2nd or 3rd fiddle

Michael, 100%

Should I drop Howard, Rawls or Ware for Christine Micheal?

Actually Crowder didn't get as many targets as I thought. I'm still starting him over Parker on my team though. I'm also a Homer and a skins fan though.

The guys a great player. I knew there was a risk of him doing something or fucking up some way, but that's fantasy bro. It's all gamble. Ain't nothing wrong with some optimism. Don't matter, I picked up Tyrell Williams for his spot, so I'm cool.

HELP GUYS URGENT

Any thoughts?

Should I play Joe Flacco or Andy Dalton?

Crowder. He's Cousins favorite target.

thanks fampai

Over who are you starting Evans? He still got 70 yds and a TD out of the blowout vs the Cardinals

McCoy or a WR as flex?

start/sit Davante Parker tonight?

Flacco - Raiders have no D and ginger chokes in primetime

Terrelle Pryor or Tyrell williams for PPR?

Pryor seems like he'll be productive, but Williams is playing the Saints, so I'm not sure what to do.

I need your help friends. Last minute lineup adjustment.
10 team standard
Do I start Mike Evans, Jarvis Landry, or Brandin Cooks?

Yes, Rawls

It's hard to sit Evans but Cooks looks looks better to me this week.

Who /uncommonopponent/ here?

consider Enunwa, theres talks that Decker could be out for a while.

Pryor for sure.

Lol. Jesus. Talk about blue balls.

Anyone have thoughts on my lineup here?

Pickspatrick is still the qb, though

Well that's how I took it. now play me in fantasy and see what happens kid I'd destroy you

Can't believe I'm asking this, standard scoring

Hyde and Marvin Jones
For
Eli and Diggs

I need an upgrade at QB from Alex Smith tier waiver shit and I have depth at RB.

Went with Landry. Evans matchup scares me too much and Cooks is too much of a gamble compared to Landry.

3-0 laddys. Projected to win by 20, but fuck projections.

If you niggas see something lemme know.

Can you not get anything more than that from him?

I like Crabtree better than Mac this week.

Oh you're right, and they are playing seattle. I'll see myself out.

NEED HELP QUICK GUYS!!!!!!! WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE, MIKE EVANS OR MARVIN JONES??? IM IN A STRAIGHT UP EXCHANGE TRADE!

Buying low on Eli seems like a good bet, but you're giving up too much. If Diggs is a fraud, and Eli never shows up, then this guy makes out like a bandit. At least see if you can get a better receiver.

Haven't sent it yet, shit he may even decline that offer. Sucks because I've sent half a dozen proposals for their backup QB and guy with Eli is the only one to respond

Evans has it rough this week, but he's probably better in the long run.

The deal started as Hyde and Fuller for Eli and John Brown... I'm thinking of just staying put, picking up Wentz, and seeing if I can deal with someone else in a few weeks

LOOKING FOR MULTIPLE OPINIONS, PLEASE VOTE :)

strawpoll.me/11330915

Popular opinion is a poor reference.

Come on, guys. I reply to tons of posts in these threads. Throw me some advice.

all I want at this point is a general consensus. your six word response and the response to my original post already shows me that I shouldn't really expect an intelligent discussion from this thread

>earlier this week
>waivers/bids process
>see opponent loses 3 separate waiver bids on QBs
>he needs one as rodgers has bye week
>grab tannehill from FA who i don't need but was last good choice for him
>opponent forced to pick up tyrod taylor
>picks him up literally 10 min after i had grabbed tannehill

am i a scumbag /ffg/?

Now you get a bunch of people's opinions in a yes/no question without being able to see if they know their shit. You're a retard.

>hill hurt
>opponent has bernard

god FUCKING damn it

good work, user

>tfw I havent fapped in 4 days

p-pls stop

Also, forgot to mention 10 man 0.5 PPR

the team trading away robinson is getting the upper hand. He's good, but not worth as much as thomas + williams

>80 yds and a TD in 12 mins

Love you AJ

> tfw AJ Green in PPR

Today is already based. Thanks bungles

really?
Hill's ded?
wew lad, I'm a lucky bastard, benched him an hour ago

yeah, because every trade question ITT is getting multiple intelligent responses right?

a big part of life is about managing expectations and I already know the extent of the help I'm going to get from this thread. Maybe when you grow up you'll be able to understand that. Until then just keep throwing out retard insults at people on the internet

But Robinson > Thomas, right?
Williams is worth nothing unless Bell gets hurt.

Id take Robinson over DT.

But Bell is coming off a torn acl and Deangelo is easily the best handcuff in the league. I'd say you win that trade by a little bit, but if Bell goes down, or even misses another game or two this season, you lose that trade by a mile

back in the game now

True. I should probably hold off. It's an 8-team league, so my starting WRs are Green, DT, and Kelvin.

That's a terrible trade for you. I'd rather have Alex Smith as my quarterback and Jones + Hyde.

It helps out the Bell guy with pretty much no consequences or benefits for the other guy. It looks like the guy giving up Robinson is moving laterally (more or less) to Thomas so that he can get Bell's handcuff without dealing with waivers, so the trade's a small win for him. If that's you, take it.

If you're the guy giving up Williams, see if you can get a tiny bit more value, unless you just want to help him out. That side of the trade is going to have nothing to show for this the way it is now, so see if there's a player with more value than Robinson that you can ask for instead, or if there's some prospect on his bench that you might want.

Here are the two teams. I'm on the right. Any ideas?

Related: how do you guys value Sammy Watkins? Any chance he recovers?

I wouldn't cut him yet but I see no reason to start him until he proves he's healthy and productive

Or you're really really desperate for a WR

I don't have him, I was thinking buy low

>AJ Green

I guess

>tfw you own aj green in a ppr league.

i can't even find a picture.

should I start Palmer or Bortles this week? 6 pt passing TD league.

How fucked am I?

I'm on the right. Standard only. Not sure if I should FLEX Devonta Freeman over Crabtree since he's facing the Panthers this week and still splitting carries with Tevin Coleman.

>mfw aj green

I wanted to draft AJ Green :(

and Matt Forte :(

I'm still 3-0 though

>maybe when you grow up
>from someone lacking independence to such a great degree he looks at popular opinion on Cred Forums - shitpost

I get it, I had my reservations too. What about the original deal?

I still think I was giving up too much, the guy just values QBs way too high.

>mfw Jarvis Landry

>he's too retarded to know game script

If Landry scores in the 2nd half I'll suck your dick senpai

i like his team more

It's obvious that you want a detailed writeup of all the fantasy football related research I conduct along with in depth explanations of why I visit the websites that I do. I'll have the writeup done before 11:00 pm Saturday. What email can I contact you at?

>I didnt start Jeremy Hill
wew
>Opponent has AJ Green
WEW

>playing hurt
Dude, Julio is always on the injury report, but he always plays and looks fine. He's a stud, no matter the coverage, and that offense is hot. You want Julio.

Youll win

Post it here, faggot. I'm interested in knowing who Asian-American women in Hawaii think is the best streaming option at tight end this week. Much more interesting than whether or not Mongolian Yakherders think Mike Evans is better than Marvin Jones.

> AJ Green STILL roasting the Dolphins D

Holy fugggg he's gonna have two 40 point games in the first month

>starting Dalton
>Hate the bengals

I don't know how to feel about this but thanks Green

why aren't they throwing every pass to aj green. I want to win this week today. but seriously why do they have red zone packages without him that's retarded.

>mfw there are actually people who draft and start dolphins players
>ever

gg mate

Landry is a garbage time master, give it time cuck

David Johnson + John Brown + Nelson Agholor for Julio Jones + Jimmy Graham + Willie Snead.

Who won?

>yfw you realize his QB is ryan tannehill

Do I try to trade away Demaryius Thomas to get Melvin Gordon? Standard scoring 10 man league. I also have Emmanuel Sanders.

The Broncos passing game ist looking better and better, which bodes well for Thomas. But Sanders had more targets and receptions every single week, so I want to keep him over Thomas. And I need an RB, I lost AD and have Doug Martin and Jonathan Stewart on my bench.

Yes, do it

whoever got johnson won that

Gordan could be a top 5 back ROS. I'd do that shit in a heartbeat

yes. Gordon will get regular tds.

ppr scoring?

Why anyone would fcking trade away David Johnson in any circumstance is mind boggling

Alright, thanks.

It's just an attempt. But it might work, since the other guy is a huge Broncos fan. I might offer him some more trash if he declines it.

Should I just drop Josh Grodon then or is there a chance of him coming back?

just stop smoking weed man fuck

yea hes prolly trying to beat a positive urine test. control the outcome before the league suspends his ass again.

What if i had brees, freeman, nelson, fuller and mckinnon already.

Needed a TE, need another good WR.

12 Team Standard Scoring
Got fucked by Peterson injury
Received a trade that would have me giving up Cooks and Crowell for Lamar Miller and Steve Smith Sr.
Thoughts?

>Bengals are barely going to throw the ball any more.

I wanted more than 17 from Dalton...

no way. cooks is the best player by far in that trade. the receivers on the bench are all shit so you don't want to trade one of your starters.

No. he is irreplaceable. Him and AB84 are the only 2 irreplaceable players in fantasy. Try and trade freeman who is losing his job

Stream tight ends you pussy

hes not losing shit. he gets touchdown vultured but he is clearly the better back by 1.6km

>km

kys leaf

you mispelled AJGREEN

32°F/50°F

Cap'n Kirk vs. the Browns or Matty Ice vs the Panthers, bros?

Standard scoring

is starting gronk going to be a fucking mistake like last week?
pls help
I have julius thomas as backup

ty aj for saving my week

"He gets touchdown vultured"

No. that was just against the shitty saints defense. He is getting outproduced both on the air and on the ground by Tevin Coleman. But you clearly have already made up your mind. Go ahead give away DJ you fucking faggot leaf

>tfw ranked 4th in points overall in a 12 man and somehow 0-3

Friend wants Cardinals D, offered me Latavius Murray

Is this alright? My other D is the patriots (yes I carried 2 Ds) and my running backs are DeMarco Murray, T. Coleman, Rawls, and Alfred Morris so I do kinda need some more there. I also don't mind helping him, he's 0-3, I just want to know if I'm not being completely screwed.

10 man standard scoring

Halp.

who should i start at flex?

crabtree, humphries, or darkwa

just drop ruldolph dude u have reed. and take nelson out of your lineup no matter what the fucking projections say. And sims over hyde easily, more in tune with game script.

crabtree by a lot.

Opinions? Frank Gore or Howard? 12 team 0.5 ppr

lol typical case of americans cant math
>the guy averaging 37 yards and 11 carries on the ground is outproducing the guy averaging 88 yards and 14 carries
freeman is going nowhere kiddo. youve been reading too many "top analyst" articles on bleacherreport.

also i wasnt the other canuck who asked. i do agree not to give up dj, in any situation, if you have him.

Crabtree or Decker for flex?

there's that one guy in every league who thinks this will be the year Tannehill finally breaks out and drafts him somewhat early

Sterling Shepard or Steve Smith Sr? Normally I'd start Shepard but I'm worried about the Vikings defense and Eli getting rattled and doing dumb stuff.

So, since Josh Gordon is going to a fucking nowhere, who do i pick from waivers? M.Floyd, D.Adams or K.White? 12 man, full PPR.

And, which D/St would you start? Bills or Pats? I have McCoy as RB, so it seems kinda non-comfy to start Pats, but Bills D could be raped in the ass.

Pryor or Crowell in my flex

standard

crabtree
neither, they both suck
white, ur lucky hes on waivors, ur league is prob shit. start pats obviously.
close, but crowell is more proven, pryors ceiling is higher.

Now respond to this

>drafting anyone on the browns
>ever

>

>8 man league

Personally I'd go with Howard. especially in a ppr format

Frank Gore until you figure out what the dumpster fire of a Bears team really wants to do

>already 0-3
>projected to lose going in to matchup
>oppponent had Green

Theo Riddick or Charles Simms? Jeremy Hill dropped a goose egg on me and now I'm second guessing. Have obj, evans, and Sanders in my flex. Ppr 12 man league.

Will Kelvin Benjamin score this week again? And is it goo to letzten DeAnelo Williams play? Ne that Bell is back.

;)

Standard 10 here. I benches Latavius Murray for Sims vs Denver. Smart or should I try Tevin Coleman vs Carolina? Matchups aren't the best as you can see

Kirk Cousins or Matt Ryan?

Kirk.

theo
dont play deangelo, fuck.
i guess sims but if devonta freeman isnt going to play then id go colman.
kirk jesus christ.

>started tannelel because crab legs is playing denver

Should gurley be benched this week @az? Got ware flexed and crowder on the bench think he might outscore todd.

Cards are shit vs the run tis year. Ed Stinson shouldn't even be on a field, Josh Mauro and Bucannon just don't perform as they were expected to. Nkemdiche is still polishing the bench. Mathieu didn't play in the slot yet.

Long story short, I wouldn't bench Gurley. Just my 2 cents.

>dude from Russia in charge of giving fantasy advice

Flex Tevin Coleman or Artis-Payne? 10 man half PPR

Iwobi or Pereyra lads?

Diggs or Travis Benjamin mates?

Need some trade advice. 12 team .5 PPR. I'm attempting to move Doug Martin and another WR (possibly Fuller) for Pryor and McKinnon. Is it worth it to include Fuller, or should I offer Martin for Pryor straight up? I think Pryor and the way the Browns are using him right now could be a league winner, and I need a WR over another RB.

Love that Saints matchup for Benjamin. I'd keep an eye on whether or not the Giants CBs play. DRC and Eli Apple both got injured against Washington, but if they play (along with Jenkins), all three present a tough matchup for Diggs. Leaning Benjamin if the Giants are at full strength.

thanks friendo, will do that

Oh, are the shitflinging ape finals this weekend already?

Coleman. It's just like gambling, man. Gotta ride the waves/play who's hot. Don't overthink it. I also have both and am playing Coleman without a second thought.

I say Sims. It's a tough defensive matchup, but you can't discount Sims' receiving ability and volume. They will be losing carries exponentially to Dwayne Washington from here on out, I think.

THEO* will be losing carries, should say

or I could play Travis Benjamin as flex, but then I would have to bench Ingram, whose projections look pretty good
thoughts?

yeah imma go for it, thanks bro

Help lads. Pick 3 players for WR / flex. (10 man standard)

Baldwin vs jets
Cooks vs chargers
Snead vs chargers
Crabtree vs Ravens
Gore vs jags

Remember what Spencer Ware and Gore did to Chargers D? They're not a great run D. I think you gotta stick with Ingram there.

yeah, that's what I thought
gonna decide Benjamin or Diggs till Sunday

Take that asap even if Murray is in a committee. AZ defense is not as good as it's been in the past.

As a Giants fan, I believe their secondary is one of the best in the league and can handle Bradford and Diggs IF HEALTHY. They may also get rookie FS Darian Thompson back this week, who has already proven more than capable of handling the deep third, or "centerfield" zone. I Still say it's worth monitoring. Since we are not talking absolute studs, I'd let the health of the players help make the decision for you.

I feel like I have to add this again, though - the Giants got absolutely trashed by the likes of Cousins, Crowder and Garçon without Apple and DRC.

Thanks I'll see if this guy still wants to

>7 out of 12 teams in my league named after a game of thrones pun

does this meme piss anyone else off