Why are german teams so shit?

why are german teams so shit?

why is La Liga the best league in the world?

>La Liga
>Literally ghetto with two skyscrapers in the middle
>Strong
LOL

>tf
>tt

od

La Liga has the strongest collection of teams in the world

Didn't see Gladbach that bad yesterday. And it would be like Buyern beating Sevilla in a rough game. Atletico won at home, what they can do against anyone in the world and Halal literally chocked against the Borussia Reddit.

Because the current pussy style of play and refereeing in football suits the spics more than it does the english, italians and germans.

why can't we talk about sports without every discussion degenerating into race? you know there are boards for that right?
imagine if we went to Cred Forums and started talking about sports. they wouldn't stand for it. so why do we stand for this?

>collection

Lol fuck off

>Madrid
>barca
>atletico
>sevilla
>???

sevilla is a europa league level team, not ucl level

well considering that Sevilla won that league for the past 3 years now, you could argue that they could hang in CL if they placed better in La Liga.

oh look a racist white is butthurt. fuck your borders

>the current pussy style of play benefits tecnically gifted players and well though tacyics instead of catenaccio,hoofball and mindlessly pressing without any tactical awareness

>be good at diving
>be good at cheating
>be good at turning a game into a farce
>be good in la liga

or you can argue that they keep getting dumped out of the ucl for a reason

Because the world is becoming more like Cred Forums.

i'm not white and i'm not hurt at all. this is a place to talk about sports. when i'm here i don't give a shit about politics.

>tf
>tt

youre the one you brought up politics you racist

Wolfsburg is better than Halal Madrid

That's not an achievement, Real Madrid plays like shit nowadays... even winning 2 CL

Yet the small buildings win the europe league as if is nothing

They know that they have a much higher chance of winning the Europa League than they do the Champions League so they deliberately place 3rd in their group every year.

>why is La Liga the best league in the world?
Because germany has only 1 top team and spain has 2.

>spain has 3
Buyern just got humilliated by us