Your first thought

your first thought

Pinky and the Brain.

Two chokers

KD is overrated

stephen curry does not look healthy

Lebron and Irving are going to waltz to another ring.

Nigger on the right got jaundice

Why'd they try and photoshop that white boy to look like a darkie? It didn't work.

Literally no defense

>6 foot 1
>5 foot 10

>both parents have black DNA
>white

holy shit

Poor little tanned white guy gonna get the D

Poor Klay is getting cucked

0-3 in Finals without Bogut

blacked.com

>now THIS is gonna be fun

Seriously? Everyone else is fucked.

Everyone itt knows it, ergo all the snippy comments. I was thinking up a joke too, but fuck it, someone has to make an honest comment.

How long before Klay gets traded?

Fucking disgusting, a disgrace to the NBA.

The number two.

top kek

>Why does a 2 team league appeal to anyone

Euros like it that way

how many months can klay survive with 12 shots a game

FUUUUUCK KEVIN DURANT

Choke artists

something tells me you're a lakers fan.

i hope they end up hating each other and everything goes to shit

The Fench are experts on Nigger DNA.

They're both betas, all they need is an alpha to tell the to fall in line and they will.

coward niggers

It's really Draymond's team. Without him, that team crumbles to nothing. We'll see who gets the final shot between Durant and Curry. They should stagger the lineup so that there's always two Curry, Klay, Durant, and Dray on the court at all times.

Even with that though, Klay may get miffed at getting relegated to 3rd wheel.

I guess the question is whether Draymond is a real "alpha" or just a chest-thumping sociopath.

why did nobody call out Lil B for being a bet hedging punk bitch?

why even show curry he's going to be completely irrelevant without his precious system

YOU JUST KNOW

Stephen Curry is the Tom Brady of the NBA he wouldn't be shit if he was on another team

Kevin Durant is the 2nd best player in the league

Lebron James is light years away in 1st

the 2nd and 3rd best player in the league acording to SAS lol have to join forces to have a chance rofl

Curry and Klay can both chuck it from pretty much anywhere. They still have Green who used to set half of those illegal screens, they'll be fine until OKC rapes them in the playoffs.

Two beta bitch niggas

I think Curry will be the 3rd wheel in terms of scoring this year, he's going to try to play like a pass first PG to appease KD, Klays touches won't go higher or lower than last year...

2 chokers

This kills the effeminate asian manchild.

Lebron started this shit.

Biggest disgrace in sports. Kevin Durant should be ashamed.

Westbrook dick get hard everytime he see these niggas

he love that curry yellow ass

he hadnt fuck KD in the ass cause they was on the same team , but now he looking forward to cumming inside that ass

FUCK KD THAT'S HOW IT GOES

Two choking DYEL niggas

>Kyrie's got Steph's number
>LeBron is like 15-2 against the skinny guy
>the skinny guy already played with a Top 10 player for like 6-7 years and won exactly ZERO titles
>Zaza Pachulia and Javale McGee are supposed to replace Bogut

Cleveland will be fine.

The whiter the shorter

Eternal chokers.

We're gonna see if Klay can carry two people on defense now.

I'm not going to bother watching NBA for a while.

blacked.com

"Woke" nu-males. Exactly the demo the NBA needs to hook to ensure ticket sales for the next 25 years.

Bogut was underated and probably the reason cleveland won was because of his abscence

>No decent backup PG to cover Kyrie when he inevitably gets injured because Delly went to The Racist Land and Mo Williams finaly realized he was in Cleveland
>No cap space because they gave 4 players, including Canadian Michael B. Jordan a max
>Still haven't signed JR Smith despite him being the only person they can sign by rule
>Got incredibly older adding Dunleavy and Birdman

It's not gonna be smooth sailing, but they're a lock for the Finals as long as LeBron is on the team.

post players you want to see get career ending injuries

nba better have been practicing m8s

I see two mentally weak chokers and a team with absolutely no depth.

they'll be fine if Draymond stays healthy

HOWEVER, if anything happens to Draymond that team is fucked beyond repair. He is not their best or even second best player but he is their most important players because he is the glue that holds that unwieldy team together.