>napoli
>man city
>barca
>porto
>las palmas
>arsenal
>nice

who else?

This. Much better idea then that stupid super league, which would just eventually encounter the same problems that all leagues face

maybe also teams like
>feyenoord
>ajax
>roma
>everton

walter mazzarri's napoli was way more entertaining than this... currently, i'm going to say dortmund is the most exciting team.

Could probably throw Spurs in there, with all that running around and shooting from outside the box.

you kidding right

I just don't get the Arsenal thing. The used to be great to watch, like a decade ago.

Now, with the exception of a few performances a season, they fairly easily turn over shit teams and then their usual chokes. Their results are good, but the football they play is no longer exceptional or that interesting.

As a possession football team they aren't even one of the best to watch in England.

Da blades desu

I fully expect us to get ~90 points and not go up this season. This bung scandal is a potential banana skin, my money's on Nigel Adkins being a slimy bastard last season.

managed to win TIM cup and reach 8th in the champions league (best result in all history), and with a bunch of who's (at the time)

Did you watch the last two games m8?

Bournemouth and RB Leipzig.

Maybe Leverkusen, haven't watched them this season, but they can be really fun.

>Porto
>fun
We have been playing boring, shitty football for the past 2/3 years bruh

Riomma if you are a neutral / you aren't a giallozozzo

What results have to do with it? Mazzarri playstyle is park the bus even when 1-0 up. He had Cavani Hamsik and Lavezzi to make up for his boring game

one of the most beated defenses in the league
>le park the bus

get your shit together spaghetti friend

But it's true.

>one of the most beated defenses in the league
What seasons are you talking about?

11/12, 10/11 and 12/13 were average, just like the other teams

if you don't start an carreer with napoli or BvB on fifa 17, your a fagget

Sassuolo

>Schalke

West Ham is pretty entertaining at the moment.

>fifa
>not fm

Step up monkey

This. Di Francesco is based.

>Did you completely ignore 99% of their matches and make your judgement based solely off their past 2 games m8?

thank you elvis. I agree

Arsenal easily. They can play barca tier football sometimes yet they get nothing from it. Sad to see shitty park-the-bus style teams winning the league recently like Leicester or Chelsea.

>They can play barca tier football sometimes
Kek

>sometimes
once or twice a year doesnt count as sometimes jabroni

Dortmund games are always fun to watch.

Its either a close game, or a last minute slip, or a straight up 5 goal destruction.

BVB is THE fun team.

City combine the perfect levels of attacking and JUST tier defending