(19:05) Olympiakos Piraeus - APOEL
(19:05) St Etienne - Anderlecht
(19:05) Zenit Petersburg - AZ Alkmaar

(Time = UTC/GMT)

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.co.uk/story/337901/young-boys-wankdorf-erection-relief
canlitv.mobi/idman-tv
champions-il.top/p/stream-16.html
ajaxprimeur.nl/media/692223/video-standard-fans-gooien-fakkels-in-ajax-vak-met-kinderen.html
gazzetta.it/Calcio/Ligue-1/22-09-2016/balotelli-nuovo-ibrahimovic-francia-cosi-serve-nazionale-170152511390.shtml
sofascore.com
youtube.com/watch?v=OLzK_ewEilE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watching Celta vs Panathinaikos and Olympiakos Piraeus vs Olympiakos Nicosia

I bet on Celta's game being over 2,5, Osmalinspor, Sassuolo, Nice and Villareal winning

HBS - Saints and Fener - Feyenoord

>betting on the Europa League

when will you learn

I just find fun desu

>Matches at 4pm
Got to love these eastern european teams just for the fact you can start watching football earlier in the day

>be called Young Boys
>decide your stadium should be called "Wankdoff"

No, it's just that Young Boys have school tomorrow

Stade de Suisse now. And it's Dorf.

Sorry, and that's less amusing

>That headline writer who thought up this
espnfc.co.uk/story/337901/young-boys-wankdorf-erection-relief

who /Young Bois/ here

Rooting for the Chakhtior refugees

>I'm extremely happy, because I'm convinced this is the stadium from which Young Boys can finally launch themselves back into sporting success
>they still haven't won anything

YB will win this year's SSL

They're already 13 points behind Basel, and they've only just finished the first round of matches. They've almost dropped half their available points.

is Lugano a good team?

They're fourth on goal difference right now, but were battling relegation last season. They've been doing farely well this season, though still only as well as YB, and newly promoted Lausanne, who are all far behind Basel.

I like Lugano, are there a lot of Swiss Italians in ur cunt?

Italians are the largest foreigner group, but I'm pretty sure it's still third in terms of the four languages.

I'd be very surprised, if >our clubs picked up any points today.

Schalke - Salzburg 2:0
Bilbao - Rapid 3:1
Austria - Plzen 2:0

Those are my picks. The power of the >schalke is strong this year, but the gulf in quality is massive. Spanish clubs away just aren't good for Rapid, they can count themselves lucky if they manage to keep their GD somewhat intact. And the Austria has conceded the second most goals in the league and doesn't have a working midfield. How they even got into the EL remains a mystery to me.

that's cool, but why do you sleep so early and shops close so early?

I've been to Geneva and it was really dead

>shops close so early
It varies from canton to canton. That's just how it is, and nobody really wants to change it.

does anyone else watching gabara mainz

Yes.
/qabala/ here

Stream in Azeri is here by the way: canlitv.mobi/idman-tv

underrated

>it's a 'the home team whistles any time the opponents are in possession' episode

What are your predictions for the current two matches?

Astana 1-0 Young Boys
Qabala 0-0 Mainz

is "die null fünf" really their nickname

>Astana 1-0 Young Boys
YB have looked like the better team so far.

who lifelong /YoungBoy/ here?

t. Peter Pan

I think so

not bad

Literal masochism.

you are underestimating >schalke my friend

I have put my money on mainz

I don't know more than half of those teams lol

Nigga I know all these teams except 1

foolish German
don't you know that Azerbaijanis are the most powerful race in the world

Osmanlispor?

Ajax - Liege of course

are Shitov and Shatov related?

I see you're a fan of young boys...

Hapoel Be'er Sheva

mmm don't think I'll have the time to watch the games today, will look at the highlights tomorrow

also who /zorya/ here

no they always visit the toilet at different times

TOR ZU MAINZ

MUTO

t. Djordje Despotovic

Ok

literally who

Thougj matches today for austrian teams:

Hopefully:
Schalke: Salzburg 1:1
Athletic Bilbao: Rapid 1:1
Austria:Viktoria Pilsen 2:1

Realistically:
2:0
3:1
1:2

A win and a draw would be great after all. I just hope noone gets absolutely trashed.

I bet for:

>Sassuolo, Austria, Osmalinspor and Villareal wins
>Celta's and Fiorentina's game over 2,5

thoughts?

Penalty for Qabala

I know all of them but that's because of this year's EL

I didn't know about Beer Sheva, Zorya, Konyaspor and Liberec probably

Can't wait for the Palestine support tonight. No doubt followed by fines from JewEFA

>Mainz

Is it an accumulator? I'm personally not a big fan of those, supposedly "safe" results have often screwed me over.

Sassuolo win seems pretty good, I wouldn't bet on Austria, can't comment on Osmanlispor and Villarreal seems like a good one.

I'd go for an individual bet on Fiorentina, Celta - Pana has draw written all over it 2bh.

hello

ZENJOV

What's with the streaming sites?
They all redirect me to betting sites

>Going 2-1 down against a bunch of Azerbaijanis
>Mainz

There's like 3 Azeris playing and one is repatriated from Dagestan in Russia (muslim area)

Nah, just my own thoughts

None of them are "safe" except for probably Osmanli and Celta

I'm personally more scared about Villareal and Fiorentina not scoring a lot

Is Austria any good?

ok

Also Salzburg, lel

Azerbaijani football is actually surprisingly strong. By far the best in the caucasus Mountains

>except for probably Osmanli
>Osmanlispor win
>safe

CORDOBA

It's the coaching mastermind of Grygorchuk they're playing against

well Zurich are the weakest EL side on paper and Osmanli are 3rd on their league

it was a good bet desu for those odds

Fug

Manu vs that team no one has heard about.

but they already played man city

Guess I'll watch Anderlecht since Man Utd isn't broadcasted here. Dunno why cause I don't care about this team at all anymore, last year underperforming as shit with pseudo-talents Praet and Tielemans, now at least Tielemans is playing ok but he's injured, and I don't know all these new guys. All I know is the record signing Stanchiu is fucking shit, stupid gypsie doesn't know where the fucking goal is.

>Is Austria any good?
They're pretty meh, slipped past Trnava on pens and then had 2 decent games against a weakened Rosenborg. 2nd leakiest defence in the league and a tactical system that doesn't even fool the shitters that train in the Austrian Bundesliga.

Against the top domestic sides, they were smashed each and every time, 1-4 against Rapid, 3-1 against Sturm, 4-1 against Salzburg. Plzen is about as good as rapid, so make of that what you will.

You could probably even put a small handicap on Plzen and get a decent bet out of it.

Well Plzen is not doing very hot in their league either desu

I support Rapid btw

Whatever. I ain't heard of 'em. Excuse me, I'm gonna stuff my face with gyros now.

>gyros

wtf

Schmidt's subs scored

Panathinaikos fan?

I'm a Sturm Graz supporter myself, too bad >we were too shit last season to even get into the European spots.

>Qabala
JUST

Mainz mainz maniz

Yeah

Do Austrian teams besides the Wien clubs get a lot of support? I assume Sturm Graz do, idk about Salzburg

Most Greek teams in the top division have no fans lol

>azeri football

Who Feyenoord here?

fug indeed

Sovlaki is detox hippie shit. I need gyros.

Never had gyros. What's it like? Pics look pretty good. I'm sure there's a million places here selling it because multiculturalism

I will be very happy if we can snatch away a draw against Celta and if Ajax draw/beat Liege

Gyros is pretty good, but unless you've got great meat mixed with cabbage, onions, sauce etc etc (most diaspora don't add these) it can be dry, so only people who enjoy dry pussies eat gyros

Kalamakia are juicy, tasty and the patrician choice

>multiculture
Don't get gyros from mohammad, guy. Only Stavros and Vasilli can make gyros.

Gyros implies Greek already. The other ones are called Doner or Shawarma

Can Sassol win?

you beat united, you have my thumbs up lol

Sturm Graz can average 10k supporters, Rapid has a fancy new stadium that you can cram 28k people into, in practice they often get around 20k for league matches nowadays. Austria Wien has a potential of about 15k, but since they play shit football and "cleaned" their ultras, attendances have fallen to about 6k, which is about the amount that Salzburg gets.

The rest of the league consists of village clubs that can get 6k against the big clubs (Rapid matches are always sold out), but often play in front of 1,5k people.

There are a few teams with relatively large followings in the second division like the LASK or Wacker Innsbruck. The Linz derby between LASK and BW Linz is actually amongst the most heated rivalries in the country.

Hope >we beat fenerbache tonight

Who /supporting chosen ones/ here?

Who /drinking/ here?

Are mattersburg and kapfenberger big teams? They always do good in my fm saves

G E R A L D
A
S
A
M
O
A
H

Smolov hat-trick incoming

>mfw we will lose 4-0 to Celta and won't be in the mood to watch any other games and just fall to sleep

Krasnodar is our Russian Torino

Just realized Krasnodar is playing against Ladotelli

Mattersburg has really good potential in when it comes to their stadium and geographical location. Sadly their development is hampered by them sticking around near or in the relegation zone of the first league. If someone were to make them into a top side, they could probably draw 10k viewers per game, as they did in the early 2000s.

Kapfenberg has always been relatively small club, I mean just look at where they're located. Pretty much the definition of a village club, similar to the WAC or Altach.

Pretty much every club in Greece is like that, 3 clubs from Athens, 2 from Salonika, and the rest (except Larissa) are local village teams that see barely 1k supporters (against big teams)

everyone from this country supports the same teams desu

probably gonna be a draw desu

Why are the jews waving their white flag already?

Ajax please rek Standard bad, never linked them using the same colors, I guess Standard was too bad for that.
Supposedly Ajax is missing their star player from the little I heard during the prematch, unfortunate.

Dumbass got a stupid second yellow last match

Makakken gonna makak

simulcast?

>no goals
Shit match day desu

>PAOK
conceding within the first five minutes will never cease to make me laugh

What's his name, for future reference?

I still remember when that Moroccan guy was arguing with the black Manlet when Samba came and he shit his pants

Hello you bunch of cunts

lmao the fuck is up with the picture in Amsterdam, the roof is closed and there's like a thick fog

>PAOK

Is anyone else's Amsterdam Arena a bit foggy?

>english sportscaster is quieter than the game

wew

>Inter

>Inter

the sportscaster just said it's from fire works, UEFA gonna fine, don't know from which team tho didn't hear that

fozza inda

>FCSB

first 8 mins celta are playing shitty letting us attack, pretty fun considering >we have a youngster from our academies playing as right back kek

>Inter

>inter

cmon fiorentina, villareal and osmanli

webm of sparta praga goal pls

>celta's stadium being half empty on their return to europe after 10 years

why

100% luik faggots

It's a literally who team.

>schalke

shieeet almost scored

Spaniards ain't got jobs

just dropping by to say
>sfinter

Should have figured, they've got a retarded fanbase, gotta spend time with something if you're team is this shit

>its a spainwinslol episode

>Panathinaikos have only 1 Greek player

So far Ajax is playing pretty good and deserve a goal

This Soton game is dire

SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU SULLEY MUNIRU

Panathinaikos have been the most threatening team so far but Celta are looking very dangerous with their attacking play

>playing 3 at the back against a spanish team

>it's a inter shits the bed episode

Merda-kun, denwa!

Who /sassuolo/ here?

SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV SMOLOV

>mfw I didn't realize benito raman plays for standard now

i'm so behind

yeah. they rioted around their feyenoord match a few years back too, and now they are mad they had to take a bus/game ticket combination again

i really hate shane long. he seems like a smug wank. hope he fucking chokes on that gum he's always chomping away at

>that cheeky crane

Beer Sheva vs. Southampton stream

What do you expect with Palacio and whoever the fuck that nigger is in the line up. Frank what are you doing m8?

>Shitner

>airwaves potato flavoured gum

shieeet lod almost scored

keep this up lads

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LGTSS:

>SPHINTER

this team won against juve

sparticka :3

What went horribly, horribly wrong?

de boer

daily reminder

noooo why cant we score

what about ronald de boer?

koeman means cow man

NOOOO
SMOLOV DED

They're playing with Melo, do I need to say more?

>Inter

I just realized Inter are LOSING 2-0, I thought they were winning.

Thohir gambling on his own team losses to win money back

it's not even his fault
the depth of the team is just that catastrophicly thin

i mean, i still think he's a fraud, but the team is shit as well, extremely shit without Icardi and Joao Mario

>almost scored
That wasn't even on target

Chink ownership

DOLBERG

DOLBERG. what a talented striker!

DOLBERG

>losing to broken Sparta

lmao inter is fucking embarrassment to italian football

cheeky 5€ on inter @ 15

What the actual fuck is up with Inter this EL season

I prefer to translate it as De Boaro desu.

it's not even hard to imagine, considering they lost to the fucking three wise men
they'll concede at least one more before the match is over

it hit the post

unless you are talking about PAOK

I just root for Nicolai Jorgensen.

De Boer probably decided to throw it to aim for the CL in the league (which won't ever happen lel)

I hate it when players lose their cool and unecessarily get yellows for chimping out at the ref

as a follow up, ajaxprimeur.nl/media/692223/video-standard-fans-gooien-fakkels-in-ajax-vak-met-kinderen.html

luik supporters literally setting fire to the family seating areas

Stop being bootlicker

most big clubs dont give a shit about the EL

>The Boar

He didn't, gooks did, that's why they bought players they knew they couldn't play in EL

>Dante
>the city of Nice

Frank de Boer is actually a pretty good trainer but didnt all managers fail the last 5 years at Inter? Its easy to blame the manager when you have a such a shit team. I think De Boer will surely qualify for the CL this season.

>Inter
>big club

>not getting yourself suspended and screwing your team over is being a bootlicker

There is three slots, two of which are definitely taken. It's a race with Roma. Do you think they can 100% take over Roma?

Is Luik the Feyenoord of Belgium?

Fucking Dolberg. He will become one of the best forwards in the world. Should've been in the Denmark squad for the upcoming qualifiers.

>w-we didn't want to win anyways
a classic

Celta have been pressuring the last few mins, not a good sign. We need atleast a draw at HT if we want to hope for a positive result

surely? hell no
they're worse than Roma, it would be half an upset if they get third
plus look out for surprise packages, there are plenty this season

>the dethroners of PSG are losing to the russian torino

>tfw I found out he wasn't dutch
I think he could go on to be very succesfull though

N-nice? Why are they losing senpais?

Panathinaikos defender kill

Probably not, but if you switch trainers now the chances will only decrease imo.

Joãozinho

>Sparta Prague nearly scoring a third goal

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this should have been a goal

ibarbo's finishing is atrocious

This is like his 5th senior apperance, give him some time.

KUMA
U
M
A

I forgot Italy only gets 3 CL spots. Yeah its gonna be hard with the squad they have now.

That second save though

>le sprint 100m and blast it on the goalkeeper man
is he playing for Pana?

Who /PAOK/ here?

jesus christ that's way over the line, hope uefa keeps each one of these cunts out of stadiums from now on, surely this'll have consequences

pretty much

bilbao will lose

yeah he did exactly that

we have no better winger so he'll have to do for now

SUPEEEEEEEEEEER MARIO

How long until people want Mario back in the NT?

is he any good? I only remember him from FIFA, where he used to be an ultimate rapemachine a few seasons back.

>Ibarbo, a 79yo Ledesma and Stramaccioni at Panathinaikos
wew
good luck m8

Go go go boys

>tfw Balotelli is back

WTF lol he almost throwed up on the pitch, he's sick

he is super fast and has good positioning but his shooting is shit

Ledesma has been surprisingly good

>main strikers are Eder and Pelle
Probably soon

thank god Viola is not as despicably shit as Inter

also #LADotelli on a quest to the Gazzetta front page once more, oh boy
why is he puking btw

the "Balotelli needs to be in our NT" media tantrum has already started

gazzetta.it/Calcio/Ligue-1/22-09-2016/balotelli-nuovo-ibrahimovic-francia-cosi-serve-nazionale-170152511390.shtml

>balotelli-nuovo-ibrahimovic
Balotelli is the new Ibrahimovic..?

>he doesn't know about Belotti
educ8 yourself my m8

>NORTHERN GREECE IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

does Mario have the flu or something?

Still better than le meme negro

yeah
Italian sport journos are that shit

Holy shit we suck

>fiorentina 2-0 up

1 more goal and I'll win my bet, too bad 2nd league Zurich scored against osmanli wtf

I wasn't serious, I was just shitposting.

He got hit pretty bad earlier

yeah, italian media have always pushed him like crazy
after the two goals on his debut they were talking about Balon d'Or within two years lel

chin up lad, at least you're not Inter

Celtic would be a top 4 team in the prem

>Qarabag Agdam

congrats
don't forget to thank based El Khouma

That azeri leaf must be having a stroke right now

Zurich has a really good team, they would be easy between 3-6 place in super league(first league).

Yes exactly

And Mario, is more talented than any other italian striker currently and he has the potential to be a top 3 striker in the world. And you can't do anything about it.

I wonder how good teams from Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan would do in the Asian CL.

>Inter
>Italian teams in general

I warned you bro. I warned you about Zurich.

>the Balotelli Internet Defence force only member is back
fuck off m8, we've got Belotti
even Immobile is miles better than le run for 45 minutes and do fuck all for the rest of the season darksome man

>Inter
>italian

Inter is the only italian team to have lost in Europe so far
singlehandedly shitting on Serie A's reputation

>there are still people who think Inter getting back to the CL would be a good thing for italian football
toppest kek

>surprised purple biohazard fc is losing

krasnodar is a bigger club than nice & red bull, only schalke is bigger but krasnodar will still beat them because >schalke

>only italian team to have lost in Europe so far
Roma got humped 3-0 at home and didn't even get into the CL group stages lad.

I thought Zurich would just play for keks because they are in the 2nd league

Fucking BASED Sparta Praga

They're actually taking it seriously, for whatever reason. I guess it's because they're doing well in the second division.

Inter are a "big" club too

West Ham - Astra Giorgiu?
Feyenoord - Man U?

right, didn't count qualification
should have said in the group

the fact that Inter is outchoking fucking Roma tells you lots by the way

Probably not great, the oil countries and China put more money into their teams and Japan and Korea develop more quality players.

>Southampton bringing on Tadic in the 35th minute
What did they mean by this?

Yeah Wet Spam got fucked by the same team two years in a row. Hilarious 2bhwy. Doesn't change anything I wrote.

Hesketh is injured.

>this is Beer Sheva

looks depressing

>what kind of lineup you want senpai?
>give me the crash out of euro league group stages in a piss easy group lineup famalam

Serie A is doing fine this year, there's no particuliar league fucking up atm to be honest.

Tadic is a well-known jew exterminator

Is Totti going to do wheelchair tricks for the half time show?

People made fun of West Ham but maybe Astra really is elite

It is

er gabbedano is starting though, aren't you happy Danebro?

>Iturbe
Never fails to amuse me how Juve dodged that bullet.

you live there?

Inter are lucky they're not 5-0 behind

>Juan Jesus wide
>Juan Jesus anywhere near the pitch at all

WHY
H
Y

>let's take a shot of the city from the industrial area
The center in the back seems pretty nice

Where is the Beer Sheva?

>Caleta-Car
ayy lmao

No I live in Jerusalem
Beer Sheva is very Middle Eastern, the place is located in the middle of a desert and there isn't much to do.

Why are we si shit guys?

>fred friday
>a thursday

Which are the best, Hapoels or Maccabis?

REFBALL

>no dzeko
>no szcz
>no fermalen

seems gud

>Beer Sheva is very Middle Eastern
Hmm I wonder why

>Inter needs to win for me to make my money today

Im such an idiot for betting on fucking >inter

I don't think I've seen a more clear penalty. Some refs might have even gone for a red

>11th out of 14 in Romania
>elite
lol

>The state of Inter's defence

Fred Friday is my favourite Fred

Beitar is better than both
Maccabi Tel Aviv is the most successful club in the country so they're better than the wannabe commies at Hapoel but they're both shit

my friend also bet on inter

>dude they beat Juventus they can beat 300 xD

Ajax - Standard is like watching the special olympics at this point, jesus

Beer Sheva is filled with Hippes, Bedouins and poorness. it's shit.
>t. beershevan

which site with lineups pls tell?

>another disallowed goal

we arent gonna score are we

>schalke strikes are so bad their secind goal is a Salzburg own goal

sofascore.com

Looks comfy. More secluded = more comfy

Yeah wtf are we doing. Our coach probably gave the most depressing speech ever at half time because its a night and day difference with the first half.

comfy if you like getting robbed

Poodelj fucking is so fucking bad, I hate watching that guy intensely

Viergever is also a spastic

Only if theres rape involved

Is this the memeiest late game?

>the champions of austria

REEEEEEEE why so long without a goal on 2nd halves

>A FUCKING POODELJ

>Lacroix is actually starting for ASSE

>Tal Ben Haim 1 en 2

at this point schalke should go for the EL and stop caring about the Bundesliga for the ultimate meme factor

>Adi Popa
Sack this shit already.

awww yis youri is back

>tall black man comes on at a free kick

shieet

>no Beric
>Roux
no goal for ASSE tonight

Very much so.

I thought Remy wanted to become an EMT

They should pull a sevilla

>Lacroix

>tfw HBS - Soton

I wish to die

Never trust a man with a X in his name.

>Zarate dedicating the goal to his wife
Kinda heartwarming desu

PENULTY AT NICE

So where's the cocksucking?

nicedar wins :D

What about Daniel Gygax?

Cambiasso plays for Olympiacos?

>the islamic caliphate of nice

JOAOZINHO
O
A
O
A
O

>Gygax
Sounds like the bad guy of a show for kids.

Bosz always makes such retarded substitutions, what a joke of a coach

She's a Brazilian/Swiss footballer now.

>Krasyesdar

Yes and he's still great at 35. Rarely tired, still gives 100℅

I remember when I managed levski sofia in fm11 and he became a GOAT. Good times.

kek

What about Alex Frei?

FUCKING FAGGOT REF THAT WAS A PENALTY

Leck bisch du en lappi

lol Nice's keeper was so mad

>also who /zorya/ here
hello again

Beer Sheva is playing pretty decent desu.

So glad to hear.

MOST DANGEROUS LEAD (?)

Refball at Vigo

P A L A C I O
A
L
A
C
I
O

that's nice, he's a pretty cool guy

Good luck tonight krainebro

/novorossia/ here

>spaniards
>cheating

colour me surprised

i always thought czech republic was in south america

NICE

>ranocchia

kek

Moledo is world class

Seriously?!

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking squad?

>ranocchia

ahahahahahahahahahah
is there a more JUST defender in excistance

>americans

>get ejected
>praise god

god damn italians are retarded

its in russia m8, heard of the czechen wars?

Here we go

>Schalke

>Inter

ranocchia hijo de puta

>73 mins and no subs

this is not the euro final stramma

Unironically the worst defender in the league, can't understand how he gets game time

>god damn religious people are retarded
ftfy

Hahaha, are >Schalke really going to fuck it up again?

you're the expert

>Inter

>INTER

l EL

>this team beat Barcelona 4-1 and finished 6th

how

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>ITALIAN TEAMS

>Inter
>Schalke

>inter
what an awful fall from grace

ayy greek bet bro osmanli finally scored

when the >schalke is just right
also
>inter

Guys, are >we even trying to win this match?

Do we even care about the EL anyway?

Fined for too much banter

ZARATEEEEEEEE

celta is still at 0-0 so im fugged

Although I take a draw away in Spain than winning my bet

Ha ha, time for Baroš!

How do you go from winning the treble to this?

>almost 80 minutes and no subs

WHAT THE FUCK ITALIAN

>Lose to Hapoel Beer Sheva
>Beat Juventus
>Lose to Sparta Prague

Uhh....Interistis???

you aren't (hopefully for you), but you should
because with no decent back-ups there is no way in hell you can go far in the league

Fiorentina is winning 5-0 m8
also

>inter
>italian

Inter were never that good

doesnt inter have chinese owners?

Moratti leaves and hands over the team to blithering idiots.

at least they can't scapegoat kondogbia again
their whole midfield is shit

polacks are just mad they can't into football

celta got robbed a penalty, now we are even

We don't care about the EL m8. Even after winning it 3 times, we really dont care m9.

They have an Indonesian owner

how much alcohol does one person consume at a regular match

it was a fluke, Inter was only good under Mourinho in the last 30 years

Like Chelsea, when you're made of plastic, you either melt with hot temperatures or decay over time.

It might be a different story in january if they can put Joao Mario and Gabigol on the list. Well if they are not already out.

MAKE SOME SUBS YOU FUCKING ITALIAN FAGGOT THIS ISNT THE CL FINAL THE PLAYERS ARE TREKKING BEHIND

depends on your team

>we

Because they had all star team.

Beer? Gallons, it's sewer water.

They weren't put on the list because their financial situation sucks. What makes you think it'll change in three months?

no way they can come back from this, they're already out

Yes >we you useless swamp german.

nice shot by Standard that

>we dont care lad
>i-i-i swear
fucking lol

Celta has subbed some super fast players too

what is wrong with italian coaches

This Israeli crowd is epic

Never knew the Jews were this into their football teams

Europa League really is the superior competition

>we

we should have been 0-2 after getting robbed off a penalty and in 85 minutes with no subs Celta have their first shot on target and score

I'm done with football

Cagons, they prefer to defend no matter what, especially if they scored whether by accident or good play it doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=OLzK_ewEilE

HOW DO YOU MISS THAT!

FUCK THIS FUCKING CLUB

EL threads are also objectively the best on Cred Forums

JON JON JON
JON JON JON JON JON
JON JON JON JON JON
JON
GUI
DE
TTI

>still no subs

fuck strammacioni

more parity, more fun kamikaze teams, better atmosphere in most matches, upsets, goofy penuldy shootouts

it's underrated in all honesty

this

really like how they never stop making noise, even if they're just repeating the popular 2016 chants

>гopoд Hиццы

Bash Americans for nor being into football
Bash them when they try to get into

>Logic

lmao Nice pls

Brazil 4-2 Africa

im new to watching

why isnt europa league as popular as champions league?

how can i be smooth like that?

does favre always play suicideball? I know he is renowned as an offensive manager

Oh, it doesn't bother us tbhm8. The only European country we take seriously is Britain anyway.

>be ahead most of the game
>should have been 0-2 up
>make no changes after 80 mins despite your players trekking behind their pacey niggers
>undeservedly go behind 1-0
>make your first sub in 88

italian coaches are shit

KEK

Smaller teams and a lot less money for the participating teams

favre is known as a gunslinger

Just look at the teams playing in it.

because there are more plastics and big club supporters than small team/football fans

I guess the American comparison would be NFL and college football? idk

How about you pay your bills

photoshop

>Panathinaikos

>2-0

I fucking hate this nigger semen sucking faggot licking eating slurping game

Champions League Has the Elite clubs of Europe like Real, Barca, Arsenal, Bayern, Juventus etc
I like Europe League more personally

A lot less teams for bandwagoners to cheer for.

You know mandrama?

It's the intercontinental championship, why care when you can just watch the WWE championship matches?

making fun of americans is a integral part of this site. Just like pretending to be a ignorant american

Based Wass
>mfw he will never get to play in the NT because the dumb mountain monkey prefers memes like kvist and delaney

>arsenal
u got me to respond

That doesn't work because the Intercontinental championship always has better matches than the main event.

>one greek player in your team
>five on the bench
>no subs until the 88th minute
>taking out your only greek player for some dude from kongo
>lose 2-0
kek

>Steaua only got one point
Fuck this ref desu.

> 5-2
I came, lads.

>Ajax won an European game

what the fuck

>us
>we

Strammacioni should be sacked and be a scout instead

I mean it's the midcard world title, you're world "champion", there's only one real club world title in soccer and it's the UCL. Even people into libertadores know as much, that's why fifa club world cup is a fucking joke.

Yeah that was a tough 2nd half. Happy with the win but theres still a lot to improve.

So, Inter last after 2 games versus the weakest group teams. Will they advance to knockout round?

Probably not.

Doesn't matter anyway, the league is ours.

"0-0, charlie austin with one of the goals there"

huh

holy shit Nice absolutely BTFO

6 points bby. Now lets see if Feyenoord can keep up their winning streak.

this makes no sense whatsoever

I am but seems like nobody want to stream the match

>be winning 1-0 after 5 minutes against Ajax
>Ajax didn't even have a shot in the first 30 minutes
>decide to play defensively for some reason and end up losing

>your team should have been winning against Celta
>instead of refreshing the squad you make literally no subs until the 89th minute
>end up losing 2-0

failed season unless we win the league and the cup

Krasnodar were like a truck speeding out of control

>if I say brazil it may seem my team is not full of niggers too
yeah kaboré and eboué are true brs...

>ours

Based guidetti

It makes all sense in the world, son. Who does take part in the EL? People in the upper midcard of each league, good teams, not good enough to compete for the heavyweight european title. That's literally what the intercontinental championship is.

You have already qualified in our hearts m8

I'm hoping for a 4-0 for the turks with a hattrick from van Shitsie who makes hitler gestures to the away stand after every goal

steamrolled

time for >mouyes

doesnt matter if we keep throwing matches against weaker teams m8

my bad, i thought in your metaphore WWE=national league

no no, Ajax are the Jewish club

>think Ajax is a weaker team than Pana

top kek

Wouldnt even be mad. A friend of Hitler is a friend of mine.

did you even watch the first game? Pana was the better team and should have got out with a win but shitty coach thought Ajax was Real Madrid and went defensive

TOTTI
O
T
T
I

oly apoell should be bretty good

Ajax is legit shit though. The worst Holland team this year

Not going to win away at Fenerbache

>tfw watching niggers get arrested on COPS n between matches

you euros will never know this comfy feel

>van der Wiel
>van Poopshit
>Lens

man they just love our overrated trash over in Turkey

Ajax is going to win the league by like 15 points senpai

We played terrible and still won. Panathinaikos was horse shit. Against every other team we would have lost.

they can easily grind a draw

They could get a draw, won't be easy unless Fenerbache got real shit

what the fuck is wrong with the rtl7 stream, why does it randomly freeze every couple of minutes for no reason

alright, time to see Rapid getting BTFO in Spain

>yfw my stream works perfectly using a vpn

who the fuck makes these tv lineups?
they're always entirely wrong

>Botteghin at lw

Fener is in bad form right now though

Why is Vilhena called Trindade now?

Also Trindade. His name is not fucking Trindade. Its Sylvana Simons!

New thread when

why is a frog wearing a coat?

suck my wewe

We do when it's cold outside.

>that empty Olimpico

are you still not used to it?
Roma fans are top casuals and the ultras are on strike

KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS KARELIS

hello where are the goals

and the new thread

>feijenoord

*dabs*

BENTO OUT

>tfw AZ isn't known as AZ'67 anymore

>doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall >doller doller doller berg yall

new thread

>olymbiagos :-DDD :DD

>hiring Bento in the first place

he's genuinely stupid

who europ/a/ league here?

>Olympiakos
>Panathinaikos
>Greek :"football""

Its what makes us buy all these overhyped players

We spend so much money each season its getting tiring