Tfw its not manchester united

>tfw its not manchester united
>not an epl team
>a fucking scottish club
>tfw it is celtic fucking fc tha exposes poop

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11327036
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how's guatemala these days, any coups planned?

>Draw
>Exposed

Can we let this meme die? My dubs confirm that this meme needs to die now

ooh baby baby

>image.jpg

A draw against a 20 million team, who've failed to qualify for CL for years and has been managed only a few months under Brendan fucking Rodgers.

It's not just a draw, it's a draw against fucking Celshit.

Based Brenny.

the same team who literally lost to part time farmers in the qualifiers

And Barcelona lost at home to Alaves; doesn't mean that Barcelona has been exposed. Everyone loses/draws once in a while.

Also, Brendan Rodgers is a meme manager. Meme managers produce meme results such as this and such as "this will not fookin slip".

Celtic are unironically better than 80% of the premier league. probably the 6th or 7th best team in britain

paying utter shite like nathan redmond astronomical wages doesn't suddenly make them a good player

celtic players may earn less, but they're better footballers than people who play for small clubs like southampton, everton, west ham etc.

as a celtic fan settle down lad

celtic against the likes of crystal palace and everton would be cracking game I reckon.

their home form is something to behold but I don't think we'd finish inside the top 8, or 10

we wouldn't get relegated tho

Witnessed

>implying Barca haven't been exposed

strawpoll.me/11327036

according to Cred Forums logic, every single team, manager and player ever has been exposed as complete shit because they all lost or drew a game at some point.

pep was exposed as soon as he left barca.

>Celtic better than Everton

You are delusional, as the Scots normally are. Just because you can raise your game once a year at home in the CL doesn't make you good. You would be in a relegation battle in the PL with your team.

>paying utter shite like nathan redmond

funny, you could replace redmond with scott sinclair and it'd still be applicable, yet he's tearing it up in the SPL

i'm an arsenal fan from colchester you thick cunt

>I'm not white

opinion discarded

Feels annoying mang. I wanted one of pic related to expose them via 0-0 or 7-6 respectively.

Only Benfica can expose him.