pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnNakMdvXk

But seriously:
youtube.com/watch?v=-lf5DU4gGgE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/quiz/2015/feb/10/football-quiz-championship-manager-93-94
youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_in_Serbia
youtube.com/watch?v=KwoEsapv1vs
logo-world.net/tcm16-logos-fm16/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, forgot about this:

Features announcement? October.
Beta for pre-orders? October.
FM 17 release ? November.
And remember, no pre-orders.

>Forgetting things
0/10 thread

at least FM17 won't preach miscegenation unlike another vidya released in the current year

We have affiliated clubs for that after all.

Give an old man a break.

I don't get this.

FIFA 17
>preppy rival
yup, another shitty 90s kids movie about soccer

ded thred

>Will listen to offers

bit of panic

Why? Nothing bad will ever happen for takeover other than being placed under a transfer embargo for a while.

Or being taken over by a manchild.

Or the Sheikh replacing you with some high profile guy like Sam Allardyce

>Yes, you've done well for the club but you didn't accept any backhanders so we'll have to let you go

>Inter
>Italy want more CL places

They only need 1 for Juventus anyway.

Feels good man

>Vaclav Kadlec scores a brace

Reminder that FM is always right

>Losing to >Schalke

hi lads

am I wrong in saying this is the /bleep/ of Cred Forums?

what did he mean by this?

them new tactics are starting to work

POST EM

please explain

What did you tinker with?

am I going to have to make a trip, they were all in the last thread

I started putting them to use around the Brighton cup game

made it slightly narrower, on normal tempo and changed from higher to slightly higher and I change from pass into space to run at defence if the passing completion is on a shit %

Dundalk could be 3-0 up or so if they could shoot properly

explain what you meant by that comment
>am I wrong in saying this is the /bleep/ of Cred Forums?

theguardian.com/football/quiz/2015/feb/10/football-quiz-championship-manager-93-94
>10/20
Not bad considering.
>Those ratings though

oh thought u linked the post abt tactic

/bleep/ is full of good lads, who live not that aspie lives, or some do, but most of >us are pretty normie to a certain degree especially mitch

i hate the rest of this website

Do you rate Tielemans?

Could Dundalk actually get out of the group?

Ireland strong

>Gordon Strachan that good

he was, actually

No he was a great player but that is literally world class, one of the best midfielders to ever play tier.

my game is broken, all this and i'm not even on the favoured personnel list yet

I got to the 2nd knock off round in the Europa league for fuck sake beating Wolfsburg and Gladbach on the way when I wasn't even supposed to win the play offs and get into the groups

>no division 1 title
you're shit lad

>player has a shit fit over a club that hasn't bid for him
>transfer window ends
>no bid was ever recieved
I wish there was an option to shit talk your player because they never offered

>26 years old

Promises Manager 2017

>promising your manchildren anything

what the fuck you doing lad just tell them to wait or say someone in their position is having the form of their life, the cucks 9/10 go "mm okay"

If you're in a good position depth-wise, you can tell them to start walking and they'll beg you not to sell them.

KEK

Please don't blame the victim

>19 years old

sadly I don't think I'll reach 2k games

You planning on having a heart attack butters?

RIP Southampton

I plan to retire in January 2047 or the summer of the same year.

why specifically that year

I want to play a game in the new stadium before I go. Hopefully the stadium will have the name of a club legend (or mine).

>those 2 draws
reeeeee. so close

what a weak piece of shit

iktf

>(Cautious) "Don't get complacent out there."

like clockwork

>your old goat is getting old, physical stats drop every day
>been playing poorly for the last 5 matches or so
>rated a 6.0 in the last match
>fans love him but are starting to question if he should be in the first team
>have a little chat with him, tell him hes starting to play poorly
>"thanks boss i'll look to improve"
>next game scores 2 goals and 1 assist to lead us to a 5x0 win
>suddenly green arrows

i never doubted you man i swear

>fm17
>Civ vI
>dark souls 3 dlc
>Mafia 3 (might be good)

Octobers going to be a good month

>Set instructions against a defensive team
>take shower
>come back at half
Wew

if im playing high press possession attacking play, what should I do against top 4 teams?

I'm fine dicking anyone below top 4/5 but as soon as I come across Chelsea or Arsenal I lose 5-0

hit it harder next time, max

4-4-2 diamond or play high press counter and pray to god luck is on your side

You should already know the name of the new stadium, if you didn't get the new stadium inbox, it's probably bugged. :^)

Then it's fucking bugged la

>civ vl
Didn't know that was coming out, wish I played V more and probably dont need the newest iteration anyway but still will more than likely purchase.

my wingers are my best players so I can't really afford to not use them

I'll have a tinker

so, will I be able to ask for a new stadium when the bugged stadium reaches the date of completion?

You should get a cancelled project message once it reaches the date of completion. You'll have to wait to ask for a new stadium. When I got the bugged stadium in my Dartford save in FM14, I just used >FMRTE to give my stadium a seating capacity of 1 and forcing the game to trigger a new stadium.

Stadiums are very buggy in FM14.

hmmm

You can't imagine how mad I am rn

Can Canada score already so I can stop watching this?

Just buy the instant stadium DLC, amigo. :^)

And if they could not embarrass our continent that'd also be great

me cago
en san dios
y en la virgen puta
amigo

>"We need football to be whiter than white"
>immediately arrest someone called Black
Racism

No te pongas asi viejo, es solo un >juego

>juego

only got V + expansions a few weeks ago when it went on sale
think I'll do the same with VI 2bh, not a huge fan of firaxis's recent dlc/expansion diarrhea policy

>

Only thing i'm concerned about is the art style which might take some getting used to

Thats the way to go but iv'e sunk so much time into V I need something new and im just hoping this one is enjoyable without the added dlc's

all those cheesy brazilian regens can only get you so far
ie. not past cheesy georgian regens

Slav regens are great for slav countries
Brazilian regens are manchildren who want to leave when they don't know how to say banana in your language

>only got V + expansions
I think I got the gold edition when it was on sale awhile back, would only buy VI at release if I'm not into FM 17 right away and bored, which I dont think will happen. Probably will buy the complete edition whenever it comes out and have a bit of a lull in entertainment.

enjoy the flight home!

why don't they just fly across in a straight line would save loads of time fuckin idiots

curve of the earth

>not being a pilot
>not knowing that is a straight line

c'mon, Sweden.

>trips taking the bait

hehe silly trips amirite

OMG LOL

How much catnip?

What a nice webum, I bet you were waiting for the opportunity to post it. FUKKEN SAVED. It was pretty obvious that he was just pretending tbH.

>not having WEBBUMS for every occcasion

it's like you don't know how to breathe.

I would lose my mind trying to be that organized

a a a o o o

Cat has a neurological disorder and is not just pretending, unlike the idiot you're replying to.

we've been over this before, butters.

organization is necessary to my existence.

kek.

>Forward has a chance to score his hat trick
>They give him the PK
>blocked
>Midfielder scores the rebound
Should I just sub him so he saves face?

Well since I won't get my new Stadium anytime soon I'll just start this save already.

wtf am i looking at

FIFA World League Divison Fourteen

post cute dogt bh.webm

here u go, m9

I feel mislead.

thats not at all what i wanted to see

:^)

I now have more questions than answers

Yurop BTFO

This is what I'm here for.

What is everything wrong with this formation?

>one (1) player in the middle

>So the main philosophy of this tactic is to ditch the wingers all together.
>RWB and LWB: These two are our new playmakers, you need players who can constantly run, and run fast, their role is to run down the wings and have a good cross about them so they can constantly send balls into the box, and they need to be fast enough to be able to track back aswell, if not, well, keep reading.

that it contradicts itself

the central midfielder will never be able to get a pass forward
a pass to the wing will be easily constricted by the defense and turned over unless it is immediately crossed, since they only have a single passing outlet not in the box waiting for the cross
the opposition will have plenty of time to create moves right in front of your defence since you literally only have one player who can aggresively challenge for the ball
oh, over the course of a season your wingers will die since they're literally supposed to be at both ends of the field at once

Wingbacks aren't wingers, mate.

That's a nice statement and all, but look at what he wants them to do in possession.
He literally wants wingers that track back.

I play on defensive so my strikers track back pretty well, wingers are for faggots anyway.

>£110M in transfer fees at the age of 23
>the state of manures transfer policy

Man mark your chappy in the middle and it goes all fucking wrong

Why do ppl with no brain try to create outrageous tactics

Because "muh players" is the pleb's way of thinking any tictac will work.

Why are glass people allowed to exist?

To sell to shit AI and end their career after you face them

>18
>halfway talented
>actually russian
>didn't cost me 15m
I have to put up with his snappy limbs but I hate it
got him on a light training schedule too. feels dirty

Did I make a mistake letting him go? His PPMs are so sexy

speak of the devil

somebody stop him

I've seen this before

>all these Civ VI stream on Twitch
>all these Dishonored 2 vids on the entire focken internet
Wish I have extra money to buy new PC. Even though I'm pretty sure my potato laptop would still be able to run 17.

>implying that youll get a different experience when playing dishonored instead of just watching

reminds me of Maradona

>Bastian Schweinsteiger gets homesick just before Oktoberfest
>Allow him a 'short leave' to recuperate
>Due to return back to Manchester in 34 days

Fucking Bavarians, I swear. This prick just wants to drink for a whole month while I pay his wages.

>returns with 25% match sharpness and the phsyicals of a slavic liver destroyer

how do I sign good players as a shit team with a lot of money?

they're not gonna be interested because your clubs rep and your leagues rep is too shit, you have to git gud in europe first

Why is Bale so shit lads? I play a formation where IFs usually absolutely dominate (both got ~20 goals, ~15 assists, and average rating ~7.8 last season), but this useless shit-haired Welsh wanker has gone on a 12 game run without scoring for me, and has an average rating of about 6.8.

Ok, so stupid question that is probably asked a million times, but still: I installed a face pack but of course still no player in 3rd League has a face. Is there a way to have them have an automatically generated face? It's really annoying.

Play him at inverted wing back

FM refuses to rate him, make him retardedly injury prone an always make him end up playing for a shitter by 30.

ded fred
ded >gaem
ded community

/trb/ is always dead around this time of the year, it will be alive again once FM17 gets released.

>lose 5-1 to valencia in EL semi
>DM who got sent off for two yellows in the first 19 minutes "tells of his disappointment" that he's going to miss the 2nd leg
sure buddy

2 week fine

oh I can't wait for all the brand new press features and the renovated UI

VERY clean

dont forget the gorillion new media items.

w-what do you mean by that?

das it

>yfw Rotherham win a league Chelsea doesn't even play in anymore

I lose against bottom teams every fucking time. I destroy the 1-4 placed teams in the league and CANNOT win against the relegation zone ones. I'm not talking I occasionally lose against them, I'm talking out of 20 matches against relegation placed teams I may have won about 2 or 3. I am always very much favoured and odds are highly for me, they are on bad form, whatever.

It's like the fucking thing has decided to make artificial excitement by making me win unexpectedly and lose unexpectedly.

What the fuck is wrong with me and my team?

I play a solid, rigid 4-3-1-2. Can't really identify any tactical problem that would pretty much fucking blanket all weak teams...

>rigid

do you rely on counterattacking and fast players against bigger teams? bound to be less effective against people who sit deep
check your players too, guys who are "inconsistent" seem more likely to shit the bed in minor games

it's a pretty common problem but it's usually not as extreme as you describe it

Could be passes into the space between your CMs and CBs, especially with attacking FBs/WBs and wingers and a high line. All that while you struggle finding space near their goal. You gotta post tactics.

play more expressive football

the reason you're losing is because I imagine you have quite small and agile players and you're trying to force them to play the low league big stronk man hoof ball

why does nobody want to sign in the fucking premier league??? ruined my save, all i wanted to do was spend big bucks on some stars

Haven't played FM since I was 10 but I have questions. Are the next World Cups in Russia and Qatar in game? Does the Qatar one happen in winter and do players die? Is FM predictive of reality?

Qatar usually changes to another country, Russia stays the same and there is no brexit (obviously)

Russia yes, Qatar no. Always get moved due to "concerns"
Its just SI's way of getting out of programming a massive winter break wince that would be a ballache, can't blame them really.

>mfw I beat a team that is 14 leagues above me.

thats cos its a custom db

nah, its cos I'm a tactical genius.

right

should I take up this name for a bit whilst I'm playing this barrow save so i don't get mixed up with the actual swedes on here

Just got 26m from "other" but no mail to say where it came from.

odd

and my debts are cleared

r u a bong?

yes, but I live in Sweden #brexit

but bongs are inanimate objects

haha oh I get it

Smoke Swede everyday

>in the summer
>have ad two sudden spikes like that in the past
It's probably dividends and taxes

You are now aware that 1500+ new features actually means 1500 new genders to choose from

>mfw

ty based miles

How is there misgendering issues? You literally play as a dude with dude players. Let this thing manage in Russia and see what happens

I was just bantering because lol trans cunts getting triggered about genders but tbf it is a fuck up

>You literally play as a dud
Unless you choose to be a female

trb'ing the AI feels good, man.

yes get in lads

yeah they should make it more realistic where you end up breaking down after none of your players take your frail self seriously

If you choose to be a female you are a dud

>HOYD makes offer for youth player
>check his scouting report
>"Not a worthwhile signing"

every single fucking time

>year 5 of management
>realize your dedication to players that only thinknow of you as an object has taken its toll on your love life
>your husband is so distant and the kids are calling the babysitter mommy
>push yourself through the post-season mess with the mindset that one more successful year will fix everything
>intake is shit
>kill self
10/10 would play again

>HoYD in charge of signing player
>Staff in charge of anything of importance
You asked for it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

I mean they do have a point. You can't avoid misgendering if you're trans. I personally don't give a shit, just upload a photo as a manager pic, but i get where they're coming from.
Nice of them to admit they don't pass though lmaoooo

I used to not care, but after 2 years of 30+ 4k p/a contracts eating my budget and killing children's dreams, I just have him advise me

Using scouting reports and letting them sign players are two different things.

it's just so every once in a while he might find a gem that i missed, like pic related

with 20/20 PA & CA i figured this might happen more often but no, it doesn't

Ironically my HoYD did that, the first one is now Scotland starting CB and starts for me as a CL contender, and the other was a striker sold on to Tottenham.

Fm15 is 2ez

Is it worth absolutely shitting your finances for that one in a million chance he might find something? Avoid believing in FM's AI. It is completely retarded.

The only set-staff-to-sign players function I have good experience with is a DoF in lower league because they can find guys outside of the "realistic" filter

my new stadium upgrades look absolutely ridiculous

There is like a main stand like at Anfield that is massive, and then there's two corners like you have on modern round stadiums, and then like the north, south and east stands are just like regular low league 1 tier stands

I would try to get a screenshot but not even all of it fits in view

i withdraw every shit offer he makes

tried that but the cunt sings people disregarding my wage budget putting me in the red

Why hasn't the goalend of your stadium loaded?

>roof already rusty

clearly on a budget, huh?

>Playing at St James' Park

Isn't it late for them to have outlined zero new features for next year's game?

judging by the trailer it's 100% cosmetic shit. Which won't stop the beta from being broken as fuck with hockey scores yet again

I know Mike Ashley's son IRL so this is probably just him haunting every aspect of my life for being poor and worthless

A fine career

>for being poor and worthless
Oh you work at Sports Direct Warehouse?

Nah I got asked to play on his son's radio station and I told him I couldn't afford going to London every month and he looked at me with this confused look because obviously, he has no concept of the value of money whatsoever.

Youth intake has taken quite the odd turn.

>go to the nou camp
>CCC's 1-0
>HC's 1-8
how the fuck do i convert so much half chances in to CCC's and rape shit? It's the final piece of my puzzle.

What a career

Backup GK is truly the cushiest position in football

Anyone had any success re-training someone in a position completely different to where they normally play? Considering making Depay a RB and putting Rooney in at CB.

Complete waste of time. And even if they become somewhat familiar with the position, they'll lack the critical attributes needed for that position. For Depay and Rooney, it would be their defensive work which will leave them open left, right, centre and inside their butthole.. And why the fuck would you do that? Do you just hate them or something?

What are you guys listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
>It's a decisive top-2 game

Just out of boredom, things are too easy with Man Utd so I'm trying to keep things interesting on this save. First game at RB Depay got 2 assists and ended with a rating of 9.1, although I do play a very attacking formation where full-backs always seem to get stupidly high ratings and loads of assists anyway.

>Football Manager 2016 (update) has stopped working

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Steam, is this anything to do with them trying to install more updates? Every time it happens (at least once per day at the moment), it cuts to a Steam window where it says 'Completing installation, 1%...'. Anyone know how to stop this error message?

>"""Managing""" Manure
Also:
>full-backs always seem to get stupidly high ratings and loads of assists
FM16.jpg

Hey, do you remember your first blowjob?

There literally hasn't been an update since March maybe April. So Its your device that is shitting itself.

Are you finally going to refund me for it?

>The agent at the centre of English football's corruption scandal says his claim eight current and ex-Premier League managers took bribes was a lie.

>Pino Pagliara was one of three agents filmed by the Daily Telegraph seemingly making accusations over transfers.

>The Italian told BBC sports editor Dan Roan he wanted to "impress" businessmen and secure a lucrative contract.

>"I allowed them to believe the managers would not drop the money on the floor if I gave it to them," he said.
Disappointing

How long did it take the guy to cum?

We're gonna win the CL lads.

i guess its a rivalry

post them arrows boys

I NEED MORE ARROWS
GET BETTER KID DAMMIT

Please convert to winger

>Winger

It's his best role/position
He doesn't have what it takes for (A)MC

>BLACK
>SERBIAN

I don't get it.

Wingers are shit and useless.

All memes aside, wingers are pretty decent in FM

wtf I hate Mexico now

>Arsenal
Of course.

What is his other nationality and place of birth?

>wingers are shit
I thought this meme was a Canadian exclusive

>the city of Kanjiza

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_in_Serbia

Most of these guys are black

>19 of my players gone to the world cup
>irish league runs in the summer
this is problematic

Embrace it

>Blackpool vs Charlton in non league footie next season
good meme save

THIS guy is 2nd in the /trb/ league

And? He has a good team with a couple of recent injuries/suspensions.

>Only the first position grants promotion
"If you lose this game, you are not going to recognize me."

2nd Serbian league teams

wtf with competition?

Well that was vaguely concerning for a while.

Jesus fuck
u opened Pandora box

>it's an "every single key player on your team gets unsettled by shitty bids by bigger teams just before CL playoffs" episode

Fuck this

spanish faggs

best 1st season ever

>tfw your hero from your starting days retires

I'm sorry for your loss

ez

>they don't watch historical matches of the clubs they manage in FM
plebs

Time to cut this turd loose I think. Hasn't developed from when I signed him as a 17 year old.

Too busy making history and babies.

My club is literally 2 years old.

Kek. Qualified after 3 games. Won all 3 and all the other 3 teams in the group drew each other.

>5 det
>balanced
I fucking wonder why

I was hoping he'd form a gypsy double act with this guy in the future ;_;

>still has shit det and a shit personality
do you have any idea how to develop youth

Nope. I generally just sign a lot of shit and hope they turn good with game time.

christ

>16 det and resolute
gee i wonder why this one developed and the others didnt

2 and a half minutes away from having one of the best bus parking displays I've ever seen

They won't develop just because they're playing. They need the right training, personality/tutoring and game time. Det is all about how hard they try in game, their development is more about Professionalism and Ambition. Still an essential attribute in certain positions like CBs.

Can someone explain to me why would anyone not want to have both these options on?
I mean, who the fuck doesn't want their team to keep possession of the ball and to pass the ball where there is space?
I don't even know why these are options

because some people dont have the players to tactics that suit these

Teams holding possession to waste time when they're leading. Teams with players who are shit at getting into space (low Off The Ball, Pace/Acc and Anticipation).

Because if you have retarded strikers as much LLMs do, they never see the through ball.

I've never really understood how tutoring works, I usually just do what my assman says.

In the red corner, have a young player with shit personality but a lot of potential. In the blue corner, have an older player with a good personality (Pro, Model Pro, Resolute, Perfectionist, etc.) and better Determination. Now, use player in the blue corner to beat some sense into the player in the red corner so that said young player becomes more professional and actually develops.

Some PPMs can only be transmitted through tutoring. Successful tutoring will also improve the squad's morale.

Having a BPD with "plays his way out of trouble" is amazing

What a cunt. Then again I remember my assman telling me to get Walker to tutor him last season and Walker said the same thing... maybe Barton is the cunt.

That's why you should tutor as soon as possible. When the youngster's reputation/ability increases, they're less and less likely to accept tutoring from a player who isn't that much better than them. Which is an issue with FM: IRL, clubs keep older players even when they're bench warming to tutor younger players, even if said younger players are better than the old farts. In FM, the tutor has to be better in terms of rep, squad status and ability than the tutee.

What makes a tutor "suitable"? I apparently don't have a suitable one for this guy

Have to be older than 23, the kid has to like the guy, and they have to have a similar role

24yo or older (the Captain can tutor at any age), plays or has at least good familiarity in the same position (I believe it doesn't concern the Captain either), has to be a better player at the time being (better rep and squad status at the very least, plays more often and generally being a better player too).

THIS IS WHY YOU GET A SPOTTER YOU FUCK

So if I gave Quaison more game time he could tutor him? Or is it more random than that?

Ok, so I haven't played in a month, I guess I got tired of my Crewe save, which is a shame since it's been my longest and most successful save. I'll miss this guy and my world class potential CB.

I'm thinking of starting a save in a shitty European league and making it great at Continental level.

7 chooses my team. Pls don't pick a country with work permits.

>fast winger who cuts inside, can pass and has mentals
why aren't you playing him every game

Rupel Boom

Go Ahead Eagles

Willem II

>Belgium
>Netherlands

I was thinking of even shittier leagues.

FK Start

Granada

:^)

Because shoots from distance and Zaha is better.

FC Santa Claus

FK Pardubice

Ah lads. On a date but saw this when I was flicking through while she was in the bathroom. As didier would say "it's a disgrace"

hard to tell if it's just compression and artifacting or if it's a bad model.

Just like my date, a bad model

Botswana
Meat
Commission

English 14th division
FC Washington

they don't yet make processors that can handle 14 divisions in England

great meme
can I save it

>England

Not again, pls.

'no'

JJK in Finland
Alternatively KuPS

Wasn't that the team that once boasted the talents of Freddy Adu? If so, I'm rolling for KuPS

FC Lokomotíva Košice

what can you do if your players keep getting caught offside?

Indeed, he played for KuPS and was loaned out to KuFu98, a team in the fourth division. Just to give some perspective, I used to play in the second division, and I wasn't even that good at football.

Fourth division is just fucking around with your mates.

That's literally what he's doing now. Legend.

Young Lions FC in Singapore

Akropolis IF

KuPS

That's a shitty league at least.

spartak myjava

APOEL or Some team in Sparta

the absolute state of Crystal Palace

they sold BOTH their goalkeepers (wayne and Joris Delle) and didn't buy any, what the fuck

>dubs
Ok but you should pick one of those.

APOEL, it fulfills your original request. Go make Cyprus great

it's on
hopefully I can return the favour to mordovia by smashing half a dozen goals past anji in our last game

If not, maybe give them money/a player on loan to get them back up top

that's shady as fuck, definitely rigged

what the fuck man
11 points ahead of bauern

Typical Vizekusen

I feel dirty 2bh
I want to murder every single one of these pathetic fuckwads that call themselves professional footballers, and yet we've won the title

It's because you let Mordovia down.

well you won the league yeah?

they're safe, fortunately

posting this because even though it won't happen, I've never seen it get even this far with my own club

One day I hope a tycoon eyes my club with the intention of firing me

soon

Happy birthday lads!

>registration window closes on Feb 1
>transfer window closes on Feb 2
not sure if >SI >quality or if France is really this fucking retarded

>my record against West Ham

>mfw game deems it unnecessary to show me a highlight of my team scoring
scored at 60', spent rest of game worrying about dropping the lead, only once the game ended I noticed that we were 2-0 up after 70'

If you pay this little attention then a highlight wont help

I didn't make a habit of checking the score because I'm used to seeing the goals
it goes by fucking unannounced and even if I did quickly check it, their 0 probably was enough for me to register a "it's all fine" and get back to wondering which right winger to traumatise on the left wing

Can people post some goat keeper regens? I literally have none in my fm16 saves.

Bonus for sweeper keeper

I can't find any in my save either. My scouts will piss themselves with excitement over them and then when I look they have 1 or 2 key stats at like 5. Signed some 20 year old English kid i've been loaning out every season, decent stats but has an 8 in 1-on-1s.

Goat regen GKs are super rare and goat regen SKs don't exist.

Shall I be these lads from Alicante with the based kit and badge? Looking for a long-term project but I can't be arsed to do it with the local shitty team near me, Alfreton.

>that based badge and kit needs to be in the champions league

>Goat regen GKs are super rare and goat regen SKs don't exist
Basically. When I find a SK regen I usually throw money through the window. Right now I'm searching for a decent newgen (cuz' real players are bitches) with "Curls The Ball" early in the save to use as a tutor. About as hard as finding one with decent SK attributes.

Wait, there was this guy in my previous save.

God damn it, I had a goat GK regen but my old laptop that I used for FM exclusively broke down.

He was Canadian too, he was my captain and had like 800 caps for my San Marino team and a ridiculous amount of NT caps. He got Canada into the R16 in the World Cup and everything. And then the laptop broke down.

Rest in peace Matthew ;_;7

That kit and that badge are pretty fucking really fucking based.

Go for it lad.

>not having a lyn save

will you stop polluting the threads with your goddamn Lynphoma?

Anybody wants to know how their team is doing? i'm in 2044

Theyre objectively the best team to do a "rags to riches"-save with

Rosenborg, Lyn and bristol rovers

>summer season
>WPs
you sure about that?

Work permits are honestly a formality in norway. The biggest issue is that you can only have 9 foreign players.

But if you simply clear the registration before starting a match it will register every player regardless

KuPS, Dartford and San Marino. Throw in Hull City while you're at it.

>Dartford
mitch pls

So basically you're abusing a bug in the game to win? Nice. Nice.

I'm doing this purely out of love for Mitch.

>game

Based rosenborg, could you post the european club coeficients?

Nice retort, now we'll all forget that you're cheating. Might as well reload whilst you're at it lad.

It's called clever use of game mechanics

>inb4 >game

bet he googles himself a lot
reloading is also a

game mechanic
hate how enter automatically submits the post after the captcha gets approved

Using the editor to make all my players have 20s in every stat is also a clever use of game mechanics.

thanks based fin

That's really interesting. Wonder whats happened in germany and france

>buyern below Celtic

>moreirense

wew

Good shit, thanks mate.

Just noticed rotherham, please tell me that's your club

>Good shit
>n-not Mitch I swear
youtube.com/watch?v=KwoEsapv1vs

get rekt Barça

Can you post the qualification places per nation for european tournaments?

tycoon, i retired my main headcoach and started with a new head coach. Currently, i'm SJK (finland) and i want to leave to asia since europe is boring atm.

Heh

So you were Rotherham on your retired head coach?

southampton
yeah they got btfo after msn retired.

>Turkey
>Italy

yeah, my save has been crazy

Im not sure what's more shocking, senegal or england

So rotherham became a european powerhouse without your help? Impressive.

this is more shocking
yeah, they shit on me once in champions league

>He certainly didn't mean that!

Derby County please based Egyptian

They had Lampard for 7 years and Graeme Jones for 3 years. Anytime bro.

Neverkusen meme finally dead?

nice logopack m8

You mean you've fixed your logos? I'm more bothered about the lack of name fix.

lel no

>v.d. hoorn

just wants his manager to get sacked

Considering the consistent lack of logos and faces in your screenshots, I've been wondering if you were playing on a literal toaster or if your internet is just that awful. Well mine is too, but I still use the namefix while the rest is being downloaded.

That was a shocking miss.

laughable really

Not much we can do about it. First choice is becoming a father after we sold our captain to Everton. The chairmans transfer policy is barmy.

literal toaster, and I wouldn't mind using logos if there was at least one pack that used the same style as the SI licensed ones
none of that idiotic shiny, metallic or whatever the fuck Norbro's using crap
at least people stopped using this abomination

>blue overlay
wat

Are these logos acceptable? Can't get any cleaner than that, it's basically the official logos. You can find them here:
>logo-world.net/tcm16-logos-fm16/
You still have no excuse not to use a name fix holy shit.

>468 – David Moyes will oversee his 468th Premier League game today, the 4th highest total by a manager in the competition. Experience.
Has there ever been a bigger fraud?

>board sells the clubs best HG player for pennies

I'm so mad

no idea what was wrong with the colours of that screenshot but I gave the lad shit for using THAT logopack
I prefer to understand what the fuck Italian and Brazilian players get awarded for

>Commitment: 2
>Laziness: 19

I just don't care, the default logos and names aren't bothersome (check out unlicensed teams in FIFA/FIFAM to see what is bothersome)

> I wouldn't mind using logos
Hum.
>check out unlicensed teams in FIFA
I've always used Moddingway's patch, and there are barely any. It's not PES.

Fucking hell, how do I get the board to stop accepting bids without me getting to negotiate them.

Staff Responsibilities. Sometimes your Chairman has high Interference (a hidden attribute for chairman) and you can't do much about it except putting sky high asking prices (130+M€) and praying that no one will make an offer.

>tfw Riise is my best player

It's still better than anything I could get at Championship level in England.

>3 players injured in domestic supercup
it's a nice event to have, it's something different and one for the fans to enjoy

The problem ive found is that if i put the asking price high the board will accept "high" bids that are still 1/3 of what I could get for them.

Probably high Interference then.

If, if they have no responsibilities whatsoever of course.

If you get the offer is too good to turn down you can abuse the dumb AI by preventing them to make large enough offers by seting your players asking price very low, which means they won't ever bid above that and then always turning down the offers.

He's gone a long way from me having 0 GKs and starting him at 15. I bought Cech and the tutoring was great for him.
Also he's only that expensive because he takes my PKs

Finished my Brazil save in 2025 because I started to be a bit too good. Anyone got any good teams to recommend? Preferably in Europe, not in the top division.

>eccentricity 20
oh baby

damn, he's perfect

>flair
>10

Useless

Dingle, what team should I pick for a new save?

Come on, Lyn is the only obvious choice here

Will do Norbro.

antalyaspor

>watford
relegation NOW

guest teamtalk by mike to stop the slide when?

>having a girlfriend

god, he really does everything he can to say he has a girlfriend

>I have an angry, hungry girlfriend

>posting mid match

Do I? I know it's cheese, but it could really help me long-term.

>posting mid match

>posting mid-mid match

>

no lmao

this is considered a legitimate play in russia

I know, right? Miles must be a modern day Edward Lewis.

If that's Marko Livaja, I see nothing wrong there.

No. Domestic talent only.

I REALLY LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND THAT EXISTS

Well he's cheese -9 PA. I always sign him 2bh.

If you don't have top facilities, he's not cheese

He clearly got the ball

However you'll need a tutor for his gay ass, he has very average hiddens.

>no positional ability at ST
fuck off

The downside of cleverly using game mechanics to play more foreigners than is necessarily allowed.

He's a hell of a BBM though

Positioning is for defense, off the ball is positioning for offense

that's not what he meant

Could have been worse, the squad is only unhappy about two people I left out from the squad.

I always loved those conversations, especially when midfielders come to me to complain about the sale of a midfielder.

I went out last night and had a massive panic attack and cried in front of my gf for the first time

absolute state

but, good news is I finished 5th in the prem with our barrow

le look at my gf meme

nice one miles

I saw a guy play for swansea today called barrow
black as the night also
also congrats on the crying

funnily enough, he also came from Sweden.

>that few weeks after the league ends and the window opens and top 4 teams start putting in shitty offers for your best players which you decline then have a squad wide fall out which is all eventually sorted when you say "we'd be a much poorer side without him" and they all reply with "yeah you're right actually"

tfw you gift a club too much of your money and destroy them long term

I just yell at them for meddelign in affairs they dont have the intellectual capacity to understand.

Works every time.

Severe lack of good BBMs in this save, should I bag this fella ?

on 2nd thoughts

ok now is october

WHERE IS THE FEATURES ANNOUNCEMENT?

GIVE IT TO US GOD SHIT FUCK

Updated team rosters
Improved AI*
Fixed bugs**

*AI might not actually be any better
**Also introduced bunch of new bugs

>decide to give young CB who'd been out on loan for a couple seasons a chance
>shit technicals, average mentals, no PPMs, exact same instructions as every other player in that position
>plays 2-3 passes like this every game
I don't get it, but I like it

Im quite happy with my capture of this lad as one of my main bbms in my england save.

Would that have happened if you had a guided missile destroyer instead? I don't think so!

Is he playing as Limited CB? They tend to clear the ball in similar fashion quite frequently.

>Affiliate want player on loan as a first team regular
>Reject because I can't recall him
>Offer to loan the next day
>"Affiliate feels the player would struggle to get into the first team."
Alrighty then.

no. CB-cover with pass it shorter and close down less. exactly the same instructions I give everyone in that position, and I've never had anyone hit so many (and such good) long passes
our team's tempo is almost never above [no tempo instruction] either

I just tell them to leave as they're not needed. Then they realize that before me they made maybe 1 appearance all year for whatever club they were rejected from. Then I just smile as the cold reality hits that they've been tutoring their replacement all this time.
Usually that gets them to say "let's not get carried away"

ok lads

tell me which team
i prefer some medium quality EU league

Lech

Sassuolo

FC Metz

anybody know if in the new FM it will be possible to play in Japan?

Willem II.

fc wacker innsbruck

manchester united

Lyn

Here s the complete list of known things about FM17:
It will be called FM17.
It will be released Nov 4th.
Beta will be approximately 2 weeks before that.
It has data analysts or some such shit as a new staff role.
It has a new camera angle in the 3d match engine.

Everything else is unknown or unconfirmed however it seems unlikely as its doubtful that license has become available.

Founded 3 March 1896; 120 years ago

leeeel i will take them

So once again it's time to wait til CL sale to buy, as there won't be a name fix or good USA DB until they release the db editor

he finally got someone
norbro's been fishing with this bait for years now

>It has data analysts or some such shit as a new staff role
Seriously?

>Implying SI can compete with EA or Konami for CL rights
Not a chance.

please don't

ive gotten two today actually. Good day to be sure.

>all these people actually playing Lyn saves

>Seriously?
yes

Norwegian SECOND league GROUP 3

Jesus they have more then 4 clubs?

This. Make Nemanja Nikolic score more than 23 goals by the end of December. (Yes, he actually did that last season.)

Though the instructions should discourage it, I think these could be panic clears due to the opponent striker's pushed up too far (close to your defence line) and his average mental abilities.

On the other end, the opponent's CB also makes a mistake (up to debate, but these type of goals are in FM for years) so it also contributes to the pass being good / advantageous for you.

Wow what an amazing feature!

Very brief history about them, they were once one of the regular top flight teams, but got liquidated because of financial mismanagement.

Fans started following a 7th tier amateur team and with the new support and old pro players they shot through the divisions into the third tier (lowest playable in fm).

In real life they got 1 point in the first half of the season, sacked the manager and "won" the second half, but got relegated on goal difference after winning their last game 9-2.

The short term goal is of course to restore the only true derby in norwegian professional football.

>Chief
So not only once of these fuckers but possibly several. Factoring in that the AI is stupid as dirt in its "analysis" already. Well never enough staff spots for better scouting knowledge right?

If I had faith it would work well then I think it would be cool but in reality it'll just be another staff member giving you terrible advice that you should ignore

That sounds amazing.

holy shit stop falling for this like 8 people are managing lyn or some shit

don't encourage him

I imagine it's just a guy that keeps the info you should have been already looking at. So it's a role that further casualises the game

Im pretty sure there are a dozen of us at this point.

I'm not buying this shit

>data analysts before psychologists and marketing directors

fucking bullshit

So we could hire stapler now?

Casuals can't into committing themselves to a save anyway.

These pics are from their 9-2 win where they failed to overtake 16 goal points and got relegated.

The hope was short lived however as our FA announced a revamping of the league system which meant that Lyn even if they won their current league (which they are handily) wouldnt be promoted.

New thread: New thread: New thread: New thread: New thread:

Norbro I'm not actually making a Lyn save. I might have, but I want a slightly bigger club. Still not sure what to go with, might just take the easy way out and play with Crystal Palace because it's a nice memeteam and I have a good LLM going on in another save.

I'll start one up, just out of love and respect towards you mate.