600 Ham Rolls Are Now A Meme

Picture the scene, lads. You are a fan of a small, plucky new football club and the team you consider your main rivals who play in the same city are playing in the Champions League against some foreigners. Does your fanbase:

A: watch the game in the hope of seeing them defeated, perhaps having a bet along the way?
B: watch another game instead?
C: go to the your fans' main matchday pub and volunteer to make ham rolls and pies to give away free to the visiting support?

If you answered C, you might be a The Rangers/Sevco fan.

From the FB page of The Louden Tavern (the main Rangers fans pub):

> The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium Welcomes City Fans on Wednesday

>We are delighted to be open from 11am on Wednesday to host the fans of Manchester City who are travelling up to Glasgow to watch their team.

>We are a well-known Rangers Supporters Pub who used to catering for football supporters. A large pub, we have twelve 60” TV’s and will be showing the match in HD for those coming up who were unfortunate in not being able to obtain a ticket. We also have a large beer garden and smoking area that has covers. We are providing 600 free ham rolls and 300 free Scotch Pies for our guests.

>www facebook com/theloudentavern

>We are providing 600 free ham rolls and 300 free Scotch Pies for our guests.
>providing 600 free ham rolls
>600 free ham rolls
>600

Just imagine it. The team you consider your rivals are playing a match that has ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL TO DO WITH YOU or your team and you decide to make lots of ham rolls for their fans. Six hundred ham rolls. Literally hours sitting at a table with one of those giant tubs of butter and packs of meat. Hours spent making up ham rolls. So many ham rolls the word 'ham' stops making any sense to you when you say it.

Is it possible to be more small time? Is it possible to be any more pathetic?

600 ham rolls. Six hundred.

My fucking sides.

The full plug trying to coax City fans in:

>The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium Welcomes City Fans on Wednesday

>We are delighted to be open from 11am on Wednesday to host the fans of Manchester City who are travelling up to Glasgow to watch their team.

>The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium is situated on 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL – Opposite Ibrox Subway Station with easy access to and from the city centre via the underground. For Coaches the nearby motorway provides a direct route to Celtic Park, normally a 14 minute Journey without traffic congestion (under 6 miles).

>We will have City themed Music, Videos and even a few former City players coming in to see the fans – Derek Parlane, Gordon Smith and Jim Melrose. We have been contacted by a number of supporters’ buses who will be coming in.

>We are a well-known Rangers Supporters Pub who used to catering for football supporters. A large pub, we have twelve 60” TV’s and will be showing the match in HD for those coming up who were unfortunate in not being able to obtain a ticket. We also have a large beer garden and smoking area that has covers. We are providing 600 free ham rolls and 300 free Scotch Pies for our guests.

>For those attending the game via supporters bus, we have liaised with police to provide supporters buses with a route to the match. For those looking to use public transport we recommend utilising the Underground Station opposite the pub and heading into Buchanan Street where you can get a Hackney Cab easily to the game for little cost (the journey should be about a tenner and you can fit 5 people in the taxi).

>We have also approached Rangers about providing extra tours to accommodate the City fans who wish to take a tour of The Magnificent Ibrox Stadium (well worth a visit). The Supporters Liaison Officer Jim Hannah can be contacted on ##### or at jhannah(at)rangers co uk to arrange a tour.

>We hope that you can give us a visit while you are up! But even if you can’t enjoy your trip and be assured The Rangers Support wish you nothing but success and hope that you get a better result than Barcelona got against them…
>If you questions, queries, or if there is any way we can help please get in contact

>Thanks very much!

Imagine it. Your team isn't even playing.

>kitting out your main pub in City scarves and playing City music
>inviting former players along
>offering to arrange their buses
>offering to give them tours of your crumbling stadium
>making 600 ham fucking rolls

Youre just as pathetic really with this whole 'we wish we were Irish', ethos.

>the state of huns

>600
>ham
>rolls

Imagine being the poor little cunt whose mum works in The Louden Tavern who's basically stuck eating the leftover ham rolls three times a day for the rest of the week because City fans didn't turn up.

I said 'just as', mate. Meaning I'm neither a potato cuck or a hun.

Infact I'm not even Scottish, although my flag clearly confuses you

I was at Celtic's UEFA Cup Final in Seville with a saltire wrapped around my waist. No-one gave a fuck.

Stop listening to huns. The only things they're knowledgeable about are bigotry and ham rolls.

Do Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs fans do this when one of the others is having a European home tie? What's the preferred roll filling down there? Cheese savoury? Bernard Matthews' Turkey Ham?

>thought this was a joke
>check rangers and man city forums
>mfw

600 HAM ROLLS

>club founded by irish immigrants, fans identify as irish
>600 ham rolls

literally the same

>600 ham rolls
>300 pies

>"Helen, what time do you start work on Wednesday?"
>"Really early for the game."
>"The game? But Rangers aren't playing."
>I know but I've got to be in early to help make THE 600 HAM ROLLS we're giving away to the City fans. It's a 6am start."

They were just trying to encourage people to come to their pub and spend money there. Why are you such an autist?

This isn't just ANY pub. It's hun central. If it were some random city centre pub, it would be fine but it's Rangers fan's main pub, almost like a supporters club.

It would be like Espanyol fans arranging free tapas for the teams Barca play in Europe because that's the closest they're going to get to the CL.

It's hilarious and pathetic.

I concur. Literally Irish-American tier.

Ibrox and ''''''Paradise'''''' should both be glassed tßh.

Wow thanks for bringing this to our attention

I don't get why you are all memeing this, they're catering to those who will also cheer against Celtic

Sounds like that were just doing a nice thing for people travelling thier city.

Or just trying to cash in on traveling fans. They are running a business you know.

You just seemed quiet obsessed to have a pop at club you obviously find irrelevant to you.

So much so you made a very detailed post

Well done

Pub tries to get people in to drink their beer

Fuckin shocker paddy

>volunteer to make ham rolls and pies to give away free to the visiting support

kek

I'm crying here, holy fuck

>The Rangers Support wish you nothing but success and hope that you get a better result than Barcelona got against them…

bit cringe that when you consider Celtic slaughtered them 5-1 about 2 weeks ago...

Wanting rivals to get beat is cringe

Christ what cucked rivalry is your team in?

I will sleep better tonight knowing this. Fuck off with your irrelevant league Jock/Paddy or whatever Celtic supporters think they are this week.

>tfw pic related x 600

is that what i said, mongo?

no, i think you'll find it isn't.

gloating about celtic getting hammered by barcelona when they got hammered by celtic is top cringe

Something has to be relevant for it to be memeworthy.

Nobody outside Scotland gives a fuck about Rangers so your 600 ham roll meme won't make it past Carlisle.

>you will never be a plastic paddy terrorist loving cunt or English loving Jock

Imagine, just for one second lads, being Scottish.

I'll settle for it being mentioned by Celtic fans on here every time a hun opens his mouth.

Unless, of course, other people want to help it become more popular by discussing what sandwiches and rolls are their favourites to make for their rivals' opponents.

Do Spurs fans make latkas for the team that puts Arsenal out of the last 16 every season, for instance? Or did FC United of Manchester make hotpots for the Ukranian fans tonight?

Can any other team beat the record of 600 ham rolls?

No one really gives a flying fuck though pal.

If you think you can gain relevance in somehow getting involved in the Premier League, you haven't got a chance - Hadrian's Wall was built for a reason and you shit, fat, ugly, alcoholic, dead at 55 from living in an 'orrible overcast shit'ole bastards can stick what youre good at - arguing amongst yourselves and being shit at everything else.

You hear this a lot from fans of shit Prem sides who recognise that a team like Celtic - given the resources they can call upon - would basically squeeze them out. IT could be the difference between surviving and relegation.

>600
>ham
>rolls

You silly hun bastards.

Sound like a bunch of lads to me.

>spending your friday night writing a stupidly long post about rangers in an attempt to create a meme

Absolutely tragic mate

Didn't even notice this thread was made yesterday and had just been bumped by the OP who made half the posts in this thread

My bad

If you voted Yes for Scottish independence, you have no right to even suggest that Celtic should play in the Engish football league

Isn't ham haram for City fans?