Hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahav

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGCmVDl46rY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-SdzOlef4
youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this does not fookin slip now

Obsessed

>slipped

fill in the blanks Cred Forums:

This does not _____________ ________.

Zero titles.

nvr frgt

i cr vrytm

fookin slip

The better the results, the more of these threads show up

I love it 2bh

BASED ROMANIA
KING OF Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=BGCmVDl46rY

SLIP SLIPPERY, SLIP SLIPPERY, SLIP SLIP SLIPPERY

SLIP IS AS LUCKY

AS SLIPPERY CAN BE

I don't feel like kicking a man when he's down.

Obsession is a sign mental illness

letting it slip is also a sign of mental weakness

If wanted my comeback I would have wiped your dads mouth

>so pooper peeved you forgot to type "i"

But good performance m8 unlike Slippy G in the game against Chelsea!

>slippy g
Gay

>gay

i dun believe it.webm

lol

There he is
Fucking based

Oh boy, here we go again.

LOL

Kill yourself newfag

>closest he ever got

im new to Cred Forums what is this meme

Absolute legend you are m8

I'm surprised no-one's replied to you with the 'there he goes again' banana copypasta.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Ameriblob here

Can someone please explain the "this does not fookin' slip" meme to me?

Thanks in advance

He only had to do one thing to go down as the most legendary scouse that ever scoused.
That was, to not slip in this moment.
Yet he did.
Pottery.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-SdzOlef4

>slips in a crucial game
>lavorpell loses the league

>liverpool 20-something years without winning the league
>win a match against Manchester City, putting them at isolated first place with 4 games to go
>Steven Gerrard, a man who spent his whole career at the same club trying to win the league, says "this does not fooking slip" to his teammates after that game
>later they face Chelsea, who had absolutely nothing to fight for
>Gerrard literally slips and gifts the ball to Ba to score at the end of the first half
>they lose
>next match they throw a 3-0 lead against Crystal Palace, conceding 3 goals in the last 10 minutes
>ruin their best chance ever and become a mid-table club afterwards

Reminder that Liverpool have FEWER Premier League titles than Leicester City and Blackburn Rovers.

Shit, I had no idea that they fucked up against Palace after that

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

can someone tell this american what is going on here?

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

>ABLs getting nervous

ah yes

camera caught him telling his team-mates that their lead in the league table "does not fucking slip" after winning a crucial match. a game or two later he LITERALLY slipped on the pitch and cost his team a goal and the league title.

why is this relevant now?

because it's funny as fuck?

I think the based Romanian poster uncovered it from sp archives and just found it hilarious so it's a revived meme from him

>resulting in a home defeat
False though

Having followed Liverpool for about 11-12 years now, I must say that all the mockery around it actually made the whole situation easier to get over, because damn it fookin slipped.

... Liverpool did lose at home to Chelsea

Liverpool were a mid table club the season before and for half of this season. They won like 12 or 13 to put themselves into title contention. Once they won enough to have their destiny in their own hands their big veteran leader Steven Gerrard rallied his teammates after a game on TV by shouting "This does not slip".

He literally slipped in the next game. That's what this picture is from. It's funny but overblown. They lost that game anyway and ended up coming in second, which was a massive accomplishment really considering where they ended the season before and where they were with only a few months left in the season. England soccer fans are cucks, so they enjoy watching a foreign owned plastic club like Chelsea hand the league to another foreign owned plastic club in Man City because they hate Liverpool so much. Which is silly because Liverpool was by far the most English club in the top 5 that season.

Yeah, but they did lose 2-0 didn't they

I think we are all forgetting who the real joke team of Cred Forums truly are.

>Arsenal
>0 (ZERO) Champions League wins

Yeah, so?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little slip thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the content. The “epic" slippy G, isn’t it. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking football team. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Cred Forums NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “THIS DOESN'T FOOKIN SLIP” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

liverpool is a foreign-owned club

Gerrard slipping didn't lose the game, it resulted in 1-0 to Chelsea after 45 min.

>they enjoy watching a foreign owned plastic club like Chelsea hand the league to another foreign owned plastic club in Man City because they hate Liverpool so much

What the fuck are you on about? Liverpool is foreign owned.

are you retarded?

they only really needed a 0-0 draw, the slip was determinant

I like these threads because it shows ABL's need an outlet to mask their fear. They see we are playing the best football in the league and we are not stopping soon. Klopp is here and his legacy is incoming.

*dabs*

No, but I believe you are :)

It contributed to the loss, but what stopped Liverpool from not playing like shit for the next 45 min? The nerves took all of them, not just poor ol' Gerrard.

Because Liverpool is on relatively good tracks this season, so ABLs milk it to the max just in case.

proxy off now slippy me old lad.

BTFO

Their players. They actually use English players. No other team that is typically in the top 6 or so uses English players as much as Liverpool, yet all of England despise them. It's national self-loathing.

96 get

Poor Gerrard desu

they weren't man enough

pay debts

B T F O
T
F
O

WILL LIVERPOOL EVER RECOVER?

saved

>implying klopp can stop Poop's reign of terror

>le gerrard slip
>You'll never win anything

mean while

Mancs are destroying themselves
Arselel is the one that will never win anything
Chelsea on suicide watch

only team worth making fun of Liverpool is Man city and Spurs

ABLs obsessed and deluded

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nice job ripping off Jimmy Carr.

>American Liverpool band wagoner call other fans plastic

Let's face it. They're going to have one of their starting eleven get injured for the rest of the season halfway in and that'll ruin the team synergy, starting a series of humiliating draws and losses. If anything all of the teams they face will be better prepared to stop Liverpool the second time around. They have to be satisfied with a Top 4, not the title