Someone please put us out of our misery

Someone please put us out of our misery.

Please. It hurts to live

>us
What part of inter are you from m8?

the part of the stadium where your mom gives free blowjobs.

>us

what part of thailand are you from m8?

>ameridoop """banter"""

thank you for the (You).

WHY THE FUCK DOES DE BOER KEEP PLAYING MELO AND RANOCCHIA

have another

Don't worry, leave Inter's defense to me

> Icardi was rested

What did you expect? You guys are a 2-man team, Icardi and Joao Mario.

>mfw Inter still let Melo and Ranocchia play for them

Not they would improve even Crotone (Well Melo might untill he's sent off in the 60th minute).

I can feel your pain

How's lescott doing with you. Fucking hate that guy.

>caring about the el

JUST

Then have fun with only two teams in the Champions League year after year.

No, let us enjoy your shitty team

you d0nt understand EL is important as CL for the ranking

The fixes were in desu.

>internazionale fc
>international football club
>literally club meant for fans worldwide

I think it wasn't meant for fans, but for players from all over the world to be desu.

Don't we get 4 places starting from 2018 anyway?

I can feel your pain more dear vazelos
The thing is we gavroi knew we were shit.You on the other hand were supposed to dominate this year.

I fell for a meme then :c

What about that chilean indian Medel?

Thank you based ausbro

Why are Italy getting 4 places? You basically only have 1 competitive team

>mlels

Lol aren't you that New York team with the song pamphlets that plays at Yankee Stadium?

England has 0

City are better than all Italian teams put together pal

I'm done.
From now on it's:
>this flag
>this post
Stick to darts

Toppest of topkekerinos

Name 6 serie a players who would get into City's side

fucking juventus dude

That's the wrong approach there, lad. It's more like this - out of all City players, only David Silva would be starter for Juventus. Aguero is questionable, since they have Higuain (poacher) and Dybala (treq). Besides those two, no one else.

Bollocks. De Bruyne and Aguero both walk in. Fernandinho, Gundogan, Nolito and surprisingly Sterling at the moment are preferable to Juve players, their midfield isn't all that.

There's only really the back three and keeper that Juve have an advantage over City, and the back three is largely because they've been working as a unit so long. Kompany is easily good enough as an individual.

Too bad he is in pieces all the time

>>>your fucking gay Italian piece of garbage chink owed team fucked up my chance to win 700 bucks today fuck you and fuck inter and fuck the city of Milan

If you wanted an easy team to cheer for, it's not Inter. This is a cruel life of pain

Still, most of the team can't play in EL (economical fair play bullshit), and saturday we play Roma, so it went pretty much as expected.

How much of a cuck are you that you jump on the City bandwagon just to claim England has 1(One) better club than all of Italy's? You know damn well you're not a city fan.

>De Bruyne
He doesn't, Juve uses one attacking playmaker and Pjanic is better than him. David Silva might take the spot, but that's it. As far as box-to-box and defensive playmaker go, Khedira and Marchisio are better than Fernandinho and Gundogan. Nolito and Sterling don't need to be discussed, seriously.
>Aguero
This is arguable, because Higuain is more clinical and Dybala is great linking player, creates chances and scores as well. Aguero is bit of both, but theoritacally they should perform better as typological pairing. Only played a couple of matches together, hard to say.
>Kompany
Not the same level as Juve's BBC, more like Benatia (Juve's bench option), both have similiar injury resistance as well.

Kompany is close to Chiellini's level tbf

For now yes, but City usually falter in spring, while Juve in spring eliminates Real.
Both are teams that I hate with a passion so who cares

And Chiellini has been the biggest liability in Juve's backline recently. Still I'd rate him a bit higher than Kompany, who was great in his prime, needless to say.
Also forget to mention
Disregarding the midfield
>back three
Make it back five, because both wingbacks AND their rotation options in Juventus are better than what City has.

Objective Juve/City combined eleven - giving Britanon the convenience of using Pep's 4-3-3 and assuming he insists on De Bruyne being better than Pjanic (he isn't)

----------------Buffon
Alves--Barzagli--Bonucci--Sandro
----------------Marchisio
---------De Bruyne---Silva
Dybala-------------------------Aguero
----------------Higuain

That's 3/11 for City, now how is it supposed to be better than ALL of Serie A?

Give Zanetti another year as a player

>implying I dont know this

Literally been an unapologetic Inter bandwagoner since 1998.

Probably still better than Nagatomo tbqh

>you literally can make this shit up

>unironically being on this level of delusion and retardation

our defense is entirely better than yours. at most we would have kolarov to be a backup for alex sandro. kompany is a fucking joke compared to bonucci, chiellini and even old barzagli and benatia.

assuming marchisio is fit none of your CMs would start over kheidra, marchisio or pjanic.

david silva is pretty much the only guaranteed starter from man city. #10 in 4-3-1-2.

i don't see aguero benching higuain or dybala. higuain is a better scorer and dybala is a better creator.

-------------------------Buffon
Dani Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
-------------Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic
---------------------David Silva
------------------Higuain-Dybala

I sincerely doubt you have even watched one Juventus game this season or probably ever

Britanon had a point, other than Juve, serie A doesn't really merit 4 CL spots.

As for getting into Juve's team, Arsenal would probably get the most players into a combined XI. Koscielny, Cazorla, Ozil, Alexis and even Bellerin/top form Ramsey have a shout. Coquelin is an underrated mostly defensive option.

----------------------Buffon
Alves-----Bonucci-Koscielny---Sandro
-------Khedira--Cazorla--Pjanic
------------------------Ozil
--------------Higuain---Alexis

this is possibly the most delusional post I have ever seen on Cred Forums. well done!

why are the mets yankees and reds logos mashed together with an F and a big Roman numeral 1, with a palette swap cowboys logo on top?

>koscielny over barzagli
>cazorla over marchisio

>mets yankees and reds
Literally who?

>he doesn't think Koscielny is world class
lel keep up

I'm not even an Arsenal fan, spee just hates arsenal

Koscielny is rated by pretty much everyone now, Chiellini is Kompany tier overrated. Bonucci is Juve's best defender, ask any Juve fan. Alexis is better than Dybala atm, cucked him in the Cola. In that formation Ozil starts every time, and Cazorla is underrated as a CM, arsenal went to shit every time he was injured last season

Feel free to actually debate any of that but I don't expect anything from an australian. Arsenal just have a lot of individually good players even if they are all headcases

>marchisio
le handsome man is overrated as shit

>i only watch eplel

?
All I said was you don't think Koscielny isn't world class. Nice inferiority complex

>koscielny over chiellini
>chiellini overrated

do you even watch football? bonucci is not the best juventus defender, it's just the hipster """">le i know football"""" thing to say. the defense falls apart without chiellini, he provides so much defensive presence and does the work of two players. not only that but he massively steps up his games in the big matches too. all of his best performances are in the big games. koscielny is not even 1/10th the CB chiellini is. there is a reason why everyone knows who chiellini is and has been rated as one of the best CBs for almost 10 years now.

>alexis is better than dybala

they're a different kind of player, alexis is arguably better but when you play him on the left, not upfront in a 2 man attack. dybala has much higher potential as well.

>ozil starts as #10 in 4-3-1-2 every time

does it even need to be said? we don't have even have a true #10

>cazorla over marchisio
>marchisio is overrated as shit

t. never watched juventus. look at the start of our season last season. we were terrible until marchisio came back and then we won 25 out of the next 26 games. marchisio is a god tier. high tactical awareness, great passer and incredible technique. he is not a flashy player but does the important hard work in midfield. like busquets but better.

>the defense falls apart without chiellin, he provides so much defensive pressure
huh, so kind of like Koscielny at Arsenal, only at arsenal Koscielny has to play against competent forwards week in week out, and not Serbian teenagers like Chiellini

>alexis is arguably better but when you play him on the left, not upfront
huh, it's almost like you haven't watched any of Arsenals games so far this year

>marchisio is god tier
>like biscuits but better
kekarino

>meme
>meme
>meme

good post user, great arguments there

>Koscielny isn't 1/10th the CB Chiellini is
That's just literally wrong. Koscienly is the best CB in England atm. Dominated Costa last week and scored a perfect bicycle kick a couple weeks before. The Kompany comparison with Chiellini is good because both have the same presence, but their actual ability is overstated imo. I'm not meme opining either, Bonucci is better to me if the team already has sufficient leadership qualities

>alexis is arguably better but when you play him on the left, not upfront in a 2 man attack
He's really shown up as a striker this season, it's laughable to even think about Giroud at this point. A two pronged attack with a poacher like Higuain would actually suit him perfectly because he could drift wide

Yes I specifically mentioned the formation because Ozil offers more than another CM or playing with wingbacks

>t. never watched Juve
Literally the only serie A team I watch on a regular basis, I honestly still think Cazorla could start over him depending on the setup, even Ramsey on good enough form, but Ramsey needs a defensive partner who recycles possession like he used to do with Arteta, and Allen for Wales

Having said all this, I was not expecting a detailed response at all

>Koscienly is the best CB in England atm.

kek, as if that means anything at all. tbqh bonucci would be exposed if he was the best CB in a back two or three. chiellini and barzagli make him look better than he is, he's still WC when playing alongside either or both of them though. chiellini is simply not overrated.

>A two pronged attack with a poacher like Higuain would actually suit him perfectly because he could drift wide

might as well play him in a 4-3-3 then :^) dybala is the better player for upfront in a 2 man attack.

>I honestly still think Cazorla could start over him, even Ramsey on good enough form

delusion

>Having said all this, I was not expecting a detailed response at all
rude

mfw Cred Forums neckbeards still can't comprehend Marchisio's career is finito

>Pjanic is better than De Bruyne.
thats some top tier delusion here

He doesn't know them well yet. He believed they wanted to show, after their horrendous match against Be'er Sheva, that they too are good, that they wanted to redeem themselves.

De Boer hasn't realized yet that, apart from the starting 11, Internazionale's team is utter shit

berardi, donnarumma, hamsik, callejon, florenzi, bonaventura and most of juve squad better than man shitty

>picking up a career ruining injury while filming a TV advert

>florenzi
>not icardi

>inter
>cheating
>not Juventus

You obviously didn't hear the news.

>our

Australians really let themselves down when they let Italians into the country.

>fucking wogs